Loved And Hated

By Little1Writer

"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He look... More

Characters
Character aesthetics
The House:
-(1)-
-(2)-
-(3)-
-(4)-
-(5)-
-(6)-
-(7)-
-(8)-
-(9)-
-(10)-
-(11)-
-(12)-
-(13)-
-(14)-
-(15)-
-(16)-
A/N
-(17)-
-(18)-
-(19)-
Cousin Character List
-(21)-
-(22)-
-(23)-
-(24)-
-(25)-
-(26)-
-(27)-
-(28)-
-(29)-
-(30)-
-(31)-
-(32)-
-(33)-
-(34)-
-(35)-
-(36)-
-(37)-
-(38)-
Epilogue
A/N
Secret Chapter

-(20)-

64.2K 1.5K 1K
By Little1Writer

I stole a car from across town. I knew it would take a while to track down as it was some junkies car. I could tell by the strong weed smell. I remember that smell from when I would smoke with Gabriel. I know I am only fourteen but I needed some stress relief you know?

Turns out it was a pretty shitty choice, as it always led to bad decisons and a huge headache when it stopped giving me the numbness I needed. 

People always think people smoke drugs for the thrill, the rebelion, to feel young. It was all those things, but it was also the opposite. We wanted to feel numb. To let our brains wander instead of thinking constantly. 

I would only ever do weed, I dont smoke normally unless I was really stressed. I knew that going to my hometown was stupid, but I needed the passport to get to england. I could call someone from my old childhood I guess. He was a pretty chill guy and he would let me crash with him for a few weeks. 

I was driving but I couldnt focus on the road. All I could think about was how Gabriel had just willingly gave up our friendship for his Mafia. Oh shit. Everly would have to marry him now. 

I felt so guilty knowing I just left her alone, but for all I knew she was doing it for attention. She would be happy right? They would have beautiful children. How could I even say that. She will have a group of rowdy and stupid boys.

 It was probably really rare for a girl in our family because when I researched my family, I realised we were the only girls in a few generations. 

I stopped thinking and focused on the road since I was nearly just hit by a lorry. I laugh as the driver flips me off. He goes into shock when he realises a fourteen year old was driving to car. I looked sixteen though. 

I was short as hell, and was pretty skinny for my age, but my face showed age. 

I head off to my hometowns direction, I needed money and I knew exactly how to get it.

Omg, Elijah has been gone for the whole day and my brothers are really starting to freak out. Even father looks worried and he has never even met her before. I felt so much jealousy.

How could they care for her so much? 

We are sat at the dinner table, Mason, Raf and father were sat on their phones texting rapidly, whilst Nic and Luca sat eating slowly also on their phones, but they were under the table. Marco just looked void of emotion.

Like he knew it was coming. That she would leave. 

I got his attention and smiled at him, but he just looked back at me in discust, like it was my fault my sister is a selfish bitch.

"So when are our cousins coming? and grandma?", I ask. They stop typing and look to me. 

"Tommorow and I expect you to be on your best behaviour. We will continue to look for Elijah", father replied. I roll my eyes at my plate which catches Marco's and Luca's attention.

"Whats wrong with you?", Marco asked me.

"Well did you ever think on why she ran?", I say in a snappy tone back.

"Why then Everly. please inform us.", Father said to me in a stern tone as if I was the one to piss him off. Shit I forgot he was sat there.

"Well daddy, it's because she fount out you are in the mafia, and she told me.", I said back in a sweet tone. They look struck when I said mafia. I had to get them on my side.

"How the hell did she know that.", He asks. I guess I could tell them the truth on this.

"I dont know, she came to me a few days ago saying you guys were in the mafia. She was pretty calm about it though. Maybe she didnt want to think about it though. Its okay my dear brothers. I dont mind it at all, and Im guessing Gabriel is also part of his own mafia." I say. They didnt give me the same look they would give to Eli if she said it. 

They just nodded and went back to their phones, like my opinion didnt matter to them at all.

"Im finished, I will be off to bed. Im so excited to meet my cousins tommorow!", I say. I rush over to father and give him a kiss on the cheek, same with Mason, and go to my room. Before I could I was called back by Mason asking me a question.

"Would you know where Elijah would go?", He asks. He is finally letting worry slip into his voice. 

"No we werent close. She hung around with weird people who smelled funny at school, though she would only hang out after school with them.", I say back.

They all gave eachother a look.

"What did your mother and stepfather say?", Father asked. Mason and the others tensed up with the mention of my stepfather. He looked at them confused.

"I will tell you later.," Mason replied with a sad sigh. Raf looked like he was going to cry. Niccolo and Marco then left the table and went to their rooms, not before Marco giving me a nasty glare in which I look down at my feet to.

"That will be all Everly Good night.", Father said, as if I was an employee or something. I nodded and went to my room. Oh well at least my cousins and aunties and Uncles and Aunts were coming! 

I woke up to the smell of bacon and beans. I didnt know if Elijah was home yet. I got dressed into something cute as my cousins were coming and I wanted them to love me the most. 

I felt so cute and adorable as I twirled around. I skipped downstairs to see my brothers and father sat at the table looking at me. They all looked shattered and that they had no sleep all night. I could notice how tired they were. 

They all said a quick good morning and gave me a small smile. I sat down and waited for a maid to give me my food. 

She spilt some sauce on me by accident and I yelled at her. I started to tear up as she ruined my best outfit. She apologised to my father quickly but he waved her off. She cleaned it up quickly and she pratically ran out of the room.

I could feel the judgement raidiating off them. I mean it was the maids fault. 

The doorbell rang after we ate breakfast. I could hear so many voices from the door saying hello, and commenting on how tired they looked, as I stood there awkwardly. 

They came in at once. There was two older men, my uncles, my aunties, and a much older woman on the arm of a much older version of father. Nine boys stood there staring at me, as a girl around 17 also came in almost wearing nothing. My brothers also looked at her in discust. Looks like I didnt have to worry about her being in the way. I thought they were Italian.

(Imagine without the heels, with trainers instead)

"Um, Hi, Im Everly." I say. I looked at them to memorise their faces.

There was alot of them after all. After about ten long seconds, the eldest lady, my grandma probably, threw her hand out for me to shake. I slowly shake it. She frowned at my response. I looked up to my grandpa. He was also frowning at me.

"You are not my child. You will have to show me your part of this family and your no good brothers." He says to me. 

"Yes grandfather, I will try to be better." I say back. He frowned even more at the response, as if he wanted me to disobey him. The girl strutted towards me. 

"Maddison. I am your only female cousin and your new best friend." She says to me, whilst digging her nails into my hand. I just smile back. She rolls her eyes at me.

My cousins all introduced eachother one by one. The eldest ones had a stone cold expression on his face, whilst the youngest ones looked at me stoned face. Huh. Just like my brothers then. I look down to my shoes. My uncles then came foreward and gave me a small and sweaty handshake. The aunts just stared at me. Its like they judged me before they even met me. 

This is all Elijah's fault. She already ruined all my chances with my family. All their attention was on her already.

I noticed that my aunty was pregnant. I didnt know their names as they didnt really introduce themselves.

"Oh, how far along are you?", I say smiling at her.

"6 months." She says back obviously bored with the conversation we were having. Huh, non of them seemed to like me that much.

"Is it a boy or a girl?", I ask.

"Twin boys, I will have seven boys running around my house. God help us." She said laughing. I laughed with her. 

She stopped laughing pretty soon and my father, Uncles, Mason, Raf, My grandfather and the four eldest cousins went to my fathers office. 

I heard Elijahs name being mentioned.

My cousins looked at me for second , before going off with Luca and Niccolo to the gaming room, and two boys followed Marco towards the gym. My aunts and grandmother left to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

It was just me a Maddison.

For the first time in my life, I felt truly alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 130K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
3M 79.2K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
1.8M 49.5K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
183K 3.5K 57
At the age of 2 Bella was kidnapped from the park while playing with her 6 older brother's and father. Their mother had died just a month before it h...