False God | B.B

By hessweetcherry

a collection of bucky barnes (might have some other characters, but will mainly be bucky!) one shots from my... More

warnings / introduction
reoccurring face
something new
worth it

showtime

896 11 0
By hessweetcherry

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 | 𝐬.𝐫 𝐱 𝐛.𝐛

concept: Just imagine you are getting absolutely RAILED by steve and then as you are in absolute pleasure the door opens and bucky is just standing there like 😀.

warnings: established relationship (steve x reader), vaginal sex, anal sex, unprotected sex, threesome, sub!bucky + dom!steve, pet names (sweets, peach, baby boy), sergeant kink, captain kink, breeding kink, 18+ NO MINORS.

word count: 1,355

a/n: i love concepts like these so so so much, and i'm gonna go with the dom!steve in this situation again. i hope you like it, and please let me know if there's any warnings i've missed! also not edited because i'm lazy.

The urge to slap your boyfriend Steve had been creeping up on you more and more as the night went on. When he wasn't talking to other guests at one of Starks parties, he was teasing you.

All fucking night.

You held back though, and when the two of you finally got back to your shared apartment, he was ready to reward you for just how good you had been.

"Stayed by my side the entire night, didn't run off anywhere." He grumbles in your ear while he carries you to your bedroom, strong arms gripping your thighs with ease. "Fucking golden tonight peaches, so fuckin' proud of you."

The simple praises flying straight down your body to your core, feeling the wet spot on your panties grow with it.

After tossing you on the bed, he went right to work. Tearing your panties in half and tossing them across the room, both of you to enthralled with each other to check if you locked any of your doors.

His tongue is on you in seconds, one hand pressed against your lower stomach while the other pressed your mound up to reveal your clit.

"All swollen and sensitive." He moans which sends vibrations up your body, his mind remembering the car ride back here.

It was all you riding his thigh, him not letting you cum until you reached your apartment.

"C'mon peaches, want me to suck on your little clit?" He taunts and slowly moves his thumb over it in slow circles that make you want to scream. "Want me to keep playing with it until you're begging me to stop, begging to cum?"

When all that leaves your body is a whine and tears prick the edges of your eyes, he shakes his head and presses harder on your clit. "Words little one, not going to do anything unless you ask. You know what to do."

"Please Captain!" You cry out, back arching with your heavy breathing. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Suck on my clit, please make me cum!" You almost scream because of how frustrated you are, body jerking when he doesn't waste any time.

Taking your clit between his lips and swirling his tongue around it, his strength keeping you in place while your hands fly to the long hair on his head.

His beard brushes against your inner thighs, and mixed with him not stopping on your clit, your legs tighten around his head between your thighs.

The tug on his hair when you finally cum almost sends him over the edge, but he holds himself back while cleaning you up with his tongue.

"Such a good girl little one." He says softly, hands carefully running up and down your inner thighs as you try to catch your breath.

When he starts pressing kisses all over your body and slowly works his way up to your lips, and finally kisses you, you two immediately pause when you both hear something fall on the floor.

Both of your eyes dart to your bedroom door, not expecting to see your shared best friend in the doorway, what looks like your purse that was dropped from his hands.

His mouth is hanging open, eyes wide at what he just witnessed.

None of you say anything, but your eyes drift down his body to the hem of the red henley he always wears, seeing the shadow of the bulge in his jeans.

Steve catches on almost right away, sitting up and resting on his knees while you stay still sprawled out on the bed in front of him.

"C'mere Buck." Steve commands, his Captain voice finally catching your attention.

It takes Bucky a second but he eventually clears his throat, cautiously taking a few steps towards the bed. Steve smirks when he sees Bucky shamelessly eye you up, with your arms above your head and breasts up in the air.

"Like what you see?"

Bucky nods his head, shoving his hands in his pockets and moving his eyes to look at his shoes while heat sweeps across his cheeks. "Um - yeah. She's gorgeous."

"Isn't she?" Steve smirks down at you, hands caressing your thighs again. "Got such a pretty little cunt, usually all for me. Do you think I should share peaches?"

Bucky's eyes almost fly out of his head at the thought of being buried inside you, and he quickly looks at his best friends.

"What?"

You nod your head, turning a bit to look up at Bucky. "Please Captain, want him to fuck my pussy while you fuck my ass. Pretty please?"

The eyes you were giving Bucky were like a drug, and who was Steve to say no to his best friends.

"What are you waiting for Buck?"

It was almost embarrassing how quickly Bucky took all of his clothes off, and soon enough you were straddling his hips and had your hand around his cock.

"Such a pretty cock Sergeant, can't wait to feel you so deep inside me." You whisper in his ear, feeling Steve come up behind you.

The dynamic between the three of you was something you had never felt before. You and Bucky both knew Steve was still in charge, but having Bucky beneath you gave you this sense of control you didn't know you were craving.

And Bucky was glad to give it to you.

The cool feeling of lube on your smaller hole sent shivers down your spine, and at the same time Bucky used his metal hand to collect some of your arousal.

Both men were moaning while touching you, and Steves arm wrapped around your waist as you feel both of them position themselves at your holes.

Bucky pushes in first, hands gripping your hips.

"Fucking hell." He grunts and you hang your head back, feeling Steve enter you as well.

Anal was something you and Steve were very familiar with, and butt plugs were somewhat of a staple in your wardrobe now.

"Oh my god." You while, body feeling limp as both of them bottom out inside you. "So deep."

"She loves when you talk to her Buck, just like she loves having cock she deep inside her that she can feel us in her tummy." Steve says darkly, fingers pinching your nipples. "Isn't that right peaches? Wanna tell your Sergeant how much you love being stuffed with cock?"

As they keep thrusting into you, you try your best to get the words out, almost mesmerized at Bucky beneath you.

You reach out and run your hands through his hair, caressing his cheek while they both keep fucking you.

"Love being so full, baby boy." You test out the nickname, feeling Bucky's cock twitch inside you.

"God sweets." Bucky leans into your hand, gripping your sides to keep you upright because the force of two super soldiers is enough to send you flying.

"Gonna cum peaches?" Steve grunts from behind you as you whine and nod your head, humming in approval. "Not yet, not until I full your ass, and Buck fills your little cunt. You want that don't you?"

"Please! Please let me cum, I need it so bad." You whine, attempting to bounce on both of their cocks with just about sends them over the edge.

"Fuck, I can't last." Bucky slams into you a few more times, the force of his thrusts making Steve also snap.

"C'mon peaches, let go." They both say at the same time, and your entire body goes numb while Steve holds you upright.

You feel them both spill inside you, and the last thing you remember is cool wet towels clean you up while Bucky lays beside you. Then you're being covered with the bed sheets, and sandwiched between the two super soldiers.

Steve could tell Bucky was a bit apprehensive about staying, so he just slung his arm over the both of you. You wrapped your arm around Bucky who you were facing, and feeling him relax was just about as good at what just happened.

Needless to say, this would not be the last time you three spent the night together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

433K 13K 95
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
381K 18.3K 80
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
152K 3.1K 45
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
848K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...