𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐇�...

By chickennuggetgremlin

Heir to the (L/n) family (Y/n) life was very strict. He/She didn't have much time to go out into the world an... More

Season 1 慰カ王
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 23】

【Chapter 19】

2K 60 11
By chickennuggetgremlin

❝ 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬, 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭. ❞

*(𝐘/𝐧) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Humming along to a song stuck on my head, I opened the door and nodded towards the special doctor that Kyoya-sempai set up for Haruhi, she nodded back. Walking towards the curtain to where Haruhi was at, I heard an older male talking-

Wait... an older male?

"Haruhi!" I yelled as I quickly opened the curtain revealing an old man with small whisps of a mustache on his upper lip, his light brown hair wild with beads of sweat going down his face as he was holding Haruhi by her shoulders. 

"Bastard!" I growled, running up to the unknown male and punching him on the face sending him tumbling back, away from Haruhi and me. "Haruhi!" Hearing the voice of Tamaki-sempai I turned around only to see a kick heading my way. 

"Wait-!" 

"Tama-chan kick!" Flying back with the weird dude that I punched I landed right next to him, grunting as I propped myself up thanks to my elbows I glared at Tamaki-sempai as I held my head. "What the hell, man! Watch who you're kicking next time!" I barked at him, soothing my aching head as I got right back up. 

Looking over at me with a mortified expression, Tamaki-sempai fell on the floor and began to cry, mumbling something about 'hurting my pretty little face'.

I sighed and walked back over towards Tamaki-sempai, hitting him on the face with my foot. "Payback, glitter boy." I smirked and walked back over towards Haruhi, helping her get back up. 

"One. Good looks-" Lifting my hand to stop the twins, they looked over at me and shrieked as they saw my head bleeding. "Stop, I already dealt with it. So please, don't kick me like that idiot did." I asked them and helped Haruhi put her shirt back on. 

"If I may ask, what happened here?" Kyoya-sempai asked as he stood beside me, taking out his handkerchief and pressing it on top of my temple to try and stop the bleeding. "Tamaki-sempai thought I was some pervert that was trying to have their way with Haruhi and decided to Tama-chan kick me!" I huffed, crossing my arms as I looked back over at the crying Tamaki-sempai and sent him a glare. 

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?! Oh, my plushies! You're bleeding! Someone call a doctor!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed, running over to my side and crying as a small drop of my blood dropped on his cheek. I smiled down at him and licked off my blood from his cheek making him explode in a deep red blush. 

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've dealt with worse, anyways." I reassured him. Bunny-Kun looked up at me and smiled, "Yeah! You can deal with anything!" Bunny-Kun exclaimed and hugged me tightly. 

"(Y/n), come on. We have to take you to a doctor." Bear-Kun stated, gently taking hold of my hand and tugging it. "(Y/n)! You must be in so much pain!" Hikaru exclaimed dramatically, grabbing my other hand. 

"Whoever did this shall pay greatly!" Kaoru yelled in determination, his eyes set ablaze as his brother soon followed. "Yeah!" Hikaru agreed with him, walking over towards the frightened man menacingly. 

I sweatdropped, 'They obviously didn't hear what I just said to Kyoya-sempai.' 

"Please don't hurt me! Spare me my life!" The old man raised his hands, clear desperation showing on his face. "I'm a doctor. I have a small emergency medical clinic that I run in the next town over. My name is Yabu." The weird dude introduced himself, his eyes downcast as the rest of us were now out of the dressing room. 

"Did he say his name's Yabu?" Hikaru questioned, his arms wrapped around my arm as Kaoru was on the other. "That's crazy! What a terrible name for a doctor." Kaoru commented. Looking down at the twins as all three of us were looking at one another. 

"Unless you're a quack." All three of us said in unison, snickering at what we just said. "I know, I'm here because I was hoping to see my daughter. My wife left me last month and took my daughter with her. But I know that she attends school here." The doctor explained to us, his head still directed towards the ground. 

I tilted my head in confusion, 'The daughter of a man who owns a small emergency medical clinic goes here? What bullshit.' I smirked and looked over towards Haruhi who was still leaning on my chest. "I don't mean to pry or anything but why did your wife and daughter leave you?" Haruhi asked him, buttoning up her shirt. 

"Haruhi, I don't think it's very polite to ask a man why their wife and daughter left them. Most probably was that he was either a jerk or just a person who is an idiot." I looked down at her, a smile on my wife as she too, looked up at me. 

"No, it's fine. I think she deserves an explanation-" 

"Then go ahead and spill!" I urged him earning me some disapproving looks coming from my friends. Looking up at me in confusion, the doctor sighed. "W-Well, you see--

So, storytime began.

"I'm sick of this! You let someone give you an I-owe-you again? You promised us you wouldn't do that anymore!" The wife of the doctor exclaimed, raising her painted hands in the air in aggravation.

"Don't worry, dear. I know this guy's good for it. We can trust him. Everything'll be alright." The doctor tried to reassure his wife only for her to ignore his please. 

"I can't take this anymore! Dad, you never think of the welfare of our family!" The daughter complained, her hands also being raised for dramatic effect.

"I'm going home to Mother!" Now we were outside of the clinic as it showed the wife and daughter leaving in the night with bags packed, angry expressions on their faces. 

"No! Please, wait!" The doctor cried, laying down on the doorstep as he reached his hand towards his leaving wife and daughter. 

End of storytime, kids. 

"And that was it. They left me forever." The doctor finished, a sad look on his face as he remembered what a bad husband and Father that he is. "I know I'm terrible at managing our money and I can't say no to nobody. I don't blame them for being tired of constantly living in dept." 

I deadpanned at his story finding it quite pathetic. "Yeah, I don't blame them either. If I was them I would have left you the first time that you pulled an I-owe-you card." I commented making Tamaki-sempai look over at me and glare, pity tears streaming downs his cheeks. 

"But I wanted to see my daughter one more time so I came here. After being pelted by rain and wandering the streets I finally made it to your school. Once I entered I was mistaken for a doctor here to examine students." The doctor explained making me groan in annoyance. 

"Well, of course, you're wearing a lab coat." Hikaru pointed out, his right hand stuffed inside his pocket. "Anyone would mistake you for a doctor." Kaoru commented, his left hand also stuffed inside his pocket. 

"And then it happened-"

"Yep, I'm leaving." I announced, my hands half-raised as I walked away from the doctor dragging the twins along with me. "Wait, why?" Kaoru asked me as Hikaru nodded along. I looked down at them and looked back up, opening the door. 

"It's obvious that you're in the wrong school, doctor. This is Ouran Elite Private Academy, and I'm sure that your daughter couldn't have entered here as a student, you have to be Haruhi for that." I stated, looking over at my shoulder as I spared another glance at the doctor before opening the door, walking out, and closing it behind me. 

"(Y/n), why did you decide to leave?" Hikaru asked me, both of them holding onto my arm tightly as we walked down the hallway. "If it's about your Father-"

"It's not about my Father, okay?" I snapped at them, stopping as I turned around to face both of them. "Then what is it about?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked me, making me bite my lip. "It's..." I trailed on only to find nothing in my head that I could think up as an excuse. 

Gritting my teeth I turned around and walked away, leaving the two behind. 'Why the hell would I ever want to think about that bastard? Like hell I would.' I argued with myself as I turned the corner and passed by the clinic room, walking down the stairs as I headed towards the front entrance. 

"Yeah... why would I ever think about him."

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 777 44
(Ages will be off a lot for this to work) Your y/n Hitachiin your Kaorus daughter your mother you have no clue who she is your dad never talks about...
382K 10.5K 34
(Y/N) Shirubanaito, the only child and the successor of the Shirubanaito company never wanted more than anything to be like the others and attend sch...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
231K 6.1K 24
Enrolled in the all-prestigious Ouran High School, Fujioka Haruhi should be delighted. However, being in the Host Club was not something she had plan...