𝐎𝐇, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘! , tommyinni...

By burialetiquette

𝐎𝐇, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘!, tommyinnit © ❒ 𓂃 ❝oh, tommy! you forgot this!❞ the petite girl would call out, but on tom... More

ᗢ﹒prologue.
ᗢ﹒O1
ᗢ﹒O2
ᗢ﹒O3
ᗢ﹒O4
ᗢ﹒O5
ᗢ﹒O6
ᗢ﹒O7
ᗢ﹒O8
ᗢ﹒O9
ᗢ﹒10
ᗢ﹒11
ᗢ﹒12
ᗢ﹒14
ᗢ﹒15
ᗢ﹒16
ᗢ﹒17
ᗢ﹒18
ᗢ﹒19
ᗢ﹒20
ᗢ﹒21
ᗢ﹒22
ᗢ﹒23
ᗢ﹒24 LAST CHAPTER + UPDATE
END CHAP. READ

ᗢ﹒13

1.3K 30 27
By burialetiquette

>

tw // mentions of self harm

over the course of the next three weeks, tommy had been out and vlogging, whilst sage was inside. she had been editing videos, a vlog, and streaming, as college was on the summer holiday.
devriakat had also released a song about sage's dreamsmp character, which she had been obsessed with. she had been listening to it with tommy, and with george.

speaking about college, summer work was getting harder and more stressful. she wanted to drop out but will, phill and george wouldn't let her. she'd normally fall asleep on the bus in a vc with tommy, out of pure lack of sleep.

they'd been doing this alot less recently though, now it had entered the month of july, tommy was round toby's alot more, and sage was more than stressed, she was even getting ill from lack of sleep. george had been trying to help, but also getting stricter, like setting times for her to sleep now.

"mum? what're you doing here?" george had his hand on the door, with an older woman stood infront of him.
"didn't you say you needed help with sage?"
"yes mum, but not in person. oh my god, let me get changed then i'll take you out the house to talk."
"no i want to see her."
george stiffened up, he knew sage would never forgive him if he actually let their mother see her, "no. did dad drive you? i'm sure we can go somewhere else."
mrs. davidson sighed, giving in. "okay."

he wrote a note for sage, telling her that he was out to go shopping, and locked the door behind him. george entered the car, greeting his dad and sitting in the back.
"how is sage?" his dad asked.
"she's doing better."
"doesn't sound like it." his mum chirped in.
the car started driving, the family talking and catching up.

as soon as the door opened, sage was sat by the dining table, looking up at george.
"you didn't go shopping."
george jumped out of his skin, not realising she was awake. it was refreshing to see her out of her room, but it was the wrong timing.
"george, where were you? that was not your car."
"it was my old friend's. we went out as well as shopping."
"so your 'old friend' has dads licence plate?"
fuck. he'd just been caught out.
"listen sags, yeah i went out with mum and dad. i don't know how to help you anymore, i had to ask her!" george raised his voice, this made sage flinch. but instead of cowering back like she used to, she stood up.
"i don't care if you went to see them. it's the fact that YOU lied." she slammed her fist on the table, holding eye contact with him.
"i did it to protect YOU, sage!"
"you didn't do shit! you just went behind my back!"
"then maybe you should start taking better care of yourself! don't you understand how worried i am!?"
"fuck you." with that, sage turned around and ran off upstairs, george ran after her, barging open her door.

tw // mentions of self harm below

he scanned the girls room, now realising that she was unstable again. sage cried, trying to push him out.
"leave me alone for fucksake! you're a liar!"
george sighed, feeling his heart break into pieces, "sage. where are your lighters."
she froze. it was as if time stopped for a second. she knew exactly what he was talking about, and it did not appeal to her. "how dare you."
"i won't ask you again."
sage sighed, biting her lip. "in that drawer." she pointed to her middle drawer in her desk.

george walked over to the desk, sliding it open. he saw three lighters, grabbing each one of them.
"is this it?"
"you tell me. you're the one that does the lying."
"sage. don't make me search your bedroom."
she sighed, slumping against the wall, "okay. thats it, i swear."
george closed it and turned back around. he enclosed his sister in a hug. "take however long you want to forgive me. but i'm sorry."
she stayed silent, until the hug broke and he left, closing the door behind him.

sage watched the door close, then slowly slid down the wall, until she hugged her knees and quietly sobbed into her hands.

the next few days, the siblings hardly talked. this led sage to do the opposite of what george wanted. she got worse.
sage still got up for tommy and congratulated him on hitting ten million, but she felt bad that she wasn't in the best mood for it.

tommy entered george's house, running upstairs to his room, they spoke briefly whilst george was editing, and he told him a bit about his fight with sage. tommy badly wanted to see her, but she was asleep right now.
"am i the first person to touch you after you hit ten mill subs?" george asked as tommy was recording a vlog.
"no.. wait yeah you are!" he laughed, resulting in george poking him more, "stop! do i feel different?"
"i don't know what you felt like before!"

after ten minutes of george editing, tommy got bored. "gogs, am i allowed to take sage out with toby and ranboo?"
"that depends if she wants to. why don't you go ask?"
"okay!"
tommy walked out of the room, and entered sage's. it was pitch black for the middle of the day, her pc was left running on her editing program and she was fast asleep on her desk. he'd never seen her so lost like this, and from what he was told sage had normally been like this recently.
"..michael.. please s-stop.." sage muttered quietly. the name hit tommy like a brick, freezing him in place.
was she sleep talking?
he got a bit closer, slowly realising that she was panting for breath and sweating. tommy ran out the room, opening george's door.
"george! i think sage is sleeptalking, she is breathing really fast too!" tommy stuttered out. he had never seen george get up so quick in his life.

tommy stood by the doorway, not wanting to interfere with anything. george was on his knees, gently shaking sage whilst her sleeptalking voice got more and more shakey.
her eyes started slowly opening, and she was sobbing. the girl jumped up, wobbling with no balance and held herself against the wall. she pointed at george, shaking intensely,
"w-why are you.. doing this?!"
george stood up, holding his sister close to his chest. she was slowly gaining consciousness, imagining george was her ex boyfriend. george was repeating going "shh shh" and patting her head in attempt to comfort her.
tommy felt as if he shouldn't be seeing this at all, and george showed no sign of tommy needing to be there, so he quietly stood and watched.

once sage properly understood where she was, she hugged george back. "did i hurt you? i'm so sorry." she said, sniffling.
"it's okay. you didn't do anything."
she peeked out at the door, realising tommy was there.
"oh my god.." she whispered under her breath, "has he seen everything?"
"it's okay." george whispered back, letting go of her.
she wiped her tears, thankfully he could only see george's back.

george turned back around, giving tommy a nod. he walked in and walked over to sage, giving her an awkward but loving hug. "i'm sorry, i didn't realise you've been so stressed lately,"
sage smiled, chuckling. "it's okay tom."

the two boys had left sage to clean herself up and get ready for a 'surprise.' they started streaming as soon as sage got into the shower. she loved the coldness of showers, it was so refreshing. it was like having a shower after you'd been in the sun on a vacation, relieving your sunburn.

once she had gotten dressed and her hair was slightly more dry, sage put on light makeup and walked into george's room.
"hey chat! it's sage!" he lightened the mood, as tommy was holding his eye in pain. she laughed,
"what the hell happened?"
"your brother just tried to make me blind!"
"george!"
"i didn't mean to!" he laughed. she grabbed a chair and placed it in the middle behind them.

after they ended stream, tommy and george turned to sage.
"yes?"
"so, tommy asked me if he had my permission to take you out for the week."
"sage, do you wanna come and vlog with us all week and go to the beach and shit in brighton? we'll get a hotel and go to tubbo's and shit."
she looked at her brother for confirmation. george smiled, giving her a nod. "okay, that sounds great tommy."
"yes!" he grinned, standing up.

they were all in the car together, george was taking them to pick up ranboo and tubbo, then they'd stay in a hotel, to go to brighton the next day. the car was small talk, tommy telling sage everything he wanted to do in the following week. once they arrived, it was a huge hug fest. they enwent into the hotel lobby, it was like a mall. sage bought so me food and fitted it into her luggage, as she wasn't the ebihggest fan of hotel food.

tommy and tubbo found a piano, and were playing it. ranboo recorded them. sage found this amusing, and danced in the background of the two boys. after they filmed a whole song, it was time to say goodbye.
she held her brother in her arms, squeezing him. "i'm sorry for being a bitch gogs."
"it's okay. enjoy yourself."
"i love you."
"i love you too."

the next morning, sage sat next to tommy on the train, it was a two hour journey. she spoke to ranboo, who wanted her opinions on face reveals. while they were having a whole hearted conversation, tubbo was fast asleep and tommy was recording him.

"i think you should do it when you're ready."
"it's so pressuring though." ranboo sighed, following it with an awkward laugh.
"we all support you! don't we?" sage looked at tommy and tubbo, who were both silent. tommy had his airpods in and tubbo was in another reality. she giggled, looking back at ranboo. "they agree."

sage had fallen asleep on tommy's shoulder, leaving ranboo and tommy as the only people awake.
"you know tommy, she seems to be at her happiest with you."
"what can i say ranboo, they flock around."
"no, seriously tommy."
"really?"
"you like her, don't you."
tommy looked down at sage, who most definitely asleep.
"shut up." he looked away, his facemask thankfully covering his cheeks.
ranboo laughed, "you should tell her one day."

as they were almost there, tommy flicked the camera to sleeping sage, who was now woken up by the giggling of him. she gave him an annoyed look, "shut up tom.."
"sage in the brighton! its time to go and meet minx, pyrocynical..... g nelly, uhhh.."
sage furrowed her eyebrows and gently smacked the camera away, tubbo gave her a thumbs up.

they stopped by minx's new house, as she lived with a few streamers, including jack. after that, they met up with will. sage was probably the most excited, she couldn't wait to talk to him about everything, he was one of the best people to go to for advice, etc. when they arrived, sage was the person to knock on will's door.
"WILL!" she grinned as he opened it, launching into a hug. tubbo filmed this moment, with will laughing and stroking her hair.
"hey sage! oh god you brought everyone else, hi ranboo!"
ranboo chuckled, "nice to meet you in real life will."
"you too! and oh god.. its tommy.. hey tubbo!"
"wilbur!" tommy cried, sage let go of will and let him come out, his friend matt was also coming with them,

when the group got to the beach, sage sat down. they didn't have the hassle of their luggage as will let them keep it as his place, which was relieving. tubbo and tommy were playing on the mossy wall, whilst she spoke to will.
"me and gogs got in a fight.." she sighed, "in short. he said he went to the shop but he went to go talk to mum instead. which was fine, honestly! then we had a huge fight, and he took the lighters out of my room."
will frowned, making sure his voice was lowered too. ranboo was also listening and they didn't mind that, but they just didn't want anybody else to listen. "he shouldn't have lied, but he was worried about you sags, he even called me asking for advice."
"i feel so bad. i said sorry today but it still feels like there's a weight on my shoulders."
"aren't you recording a vlog soon with him? you should talk it out then."
"i know." she rested her head against her knees, her arms linked holding them together, "i also want to know what my mum said."
"i'm sure it couldn't have been bad, otherwise-"
"SAGE!" tommy shouted, "come up here!"
she looked at will, who smiled and nodded at her. sage laughed, and stood up and went after tommy.
ranboo looked at will, "she really looks up to you."
"i know."

tommy was on the mossy wall, recording sage walking over. "come up here!"
"oh my god, thats so unsafe."
"it's okay, toby hold my camera."
"okay!" tubbo grinned, catching the camera and filming them.
tommy jumped down, lifting sage up onto it. she was wobbly at first, but tommy held her hand, walking her along it. they were both laughing, but then tommy accidentally pulled on her arm a bit,
"tom! you prick!" she shouted, losing her balance whilst trying to stay on.
"i didn't mean-!" sage cut him off by falling off, she grabbed onto tommy whilst doing so. they both fell on the floor, with both of them pushing eachother away.
"you're an asshole. fuck you." sage looked at tommy, laughing as she slowly stood up from the stones.
"you shouldn't have lost balance!"
sage threw a stone at tommy, who then stood back up on the moss. the group caught on, continuously throwing stones at tommy. "guys!" he whined.

they sat down and spoke for a good hour or so, before heading back to wilburs. matt had gone back to his own place, and sage was left to cook for the rest of them.
she made them carbonara pasta, hoping that the boys weren't picky eaters.
"wow sage! this is really good!" will grinned, eating more.
"yeah! i'll have to have you cook for my family." tubbo giggled, smiling at her.
"thank you."

they got a train back to tubbo's house, on the train sage originally sat next to tommy, but his laptop screen was too bright that she struggled to sleep. tubbo was willing to swap seats, so she could fall asleep next to ranboo.
thankfully, he let the girl sleep on his shoulder. he was quite tall but she managed.

ranboo noticed that tommy kept looking over at the two, like he was jealous. he wasn't too sure why, but it was quite amusing

the train soon stopped at their stop, and the four of them got off. sage was still tiredly as hell, but as soon as they got in, ranboo was streaming mcc practise, tommy was watching a wilbur stream and tubbo was making cereal.. it was midnight.
tommy got his camera out, "tubbo making the cereal, wilbur on the screen, ranboo in that room, ranboo doing minecraft championship practice, and sage being sleepy." he moved the camera from tubbo, to ranboo, then sage slumped on the kitchen table. she flipped him off.
"do you want some spaghetti?" tubbo asked.
"i don't man! its like midnight, i don't want spaghetti."

tubbo sat down, eating cereal as tommy and sage were watching will.
"so, what are we doing tomorrow?" she started conversation.
"well me and ranboo are going to brighton, if you want to come you can. we'll see will and his band, and probably go hang out with him."
"i'll come! why aren't you going toby?"
"oh i need to stream!"
sage nodded, once will ended they watched south park by tubbo's command, and then soon fell asleep, with tommy having a spare bed in the pc room, sage on the floor and ranboo and tubbo in his room.
the floor wasn't the most comfortable, but she didn't mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

763K 16K 50
All Wilbur's younger sister wanted was happiness, and that was Tommy. HEAVY REWRITING 1 in tommyxreader 19/02/2021 1 in ynstories 27/02/2021 1 in wil...
22.3K 360 17
Y/N's parents are getting kicked out of their apartments and have to send her to her brothers house. Her brother is more than welcome to let her in...
94K 3.4K 28
(Y/N) is a small streamer that goes by (Y/U) that almost no one knows, a girl who looks up to the main MCYT creators from afar. One day, the youtuber...
106K 2.7K 18
⌗꩜ 🍄 NEIGHBOR ! ★・-★・-★・-★・-★ ╭ ≧▽≦when val meets her neighbor and doesn't know ♡꒦꒷ who he is at all. but they can see each other fr...