2021 BANGTAN AWARDS

kth__armyy tarafından

CLOSED The winner books are in the corresponding Reading List on my profile! Open [] Judging [] Closed [x] WI... Daha Fazla

General Information
Rules for Participants
Rules for Judges
Categories
Forms for Participants
Forms for Judges
Official Participants
Official Judges
Prizes and Preview
Other Award!
New Awards!
Help!
More Awards!
Update! (Please Read)
Mini Game!
Mini Game Solutions!
Update!
Promotion!
Mini Game 2 + Announcement!
Mini Game 2 Solutions!
Judging Criteria📝
Kim Taehyung Judging 🐯
Jeon Jungkook Judging 🐰
Park Jimin Judging 🐥
Jung Hoseok Judging 🐿️
Kim Namjoon Judging 🐨
Min Yoongi Judging 🐱
Kim Seokjin Judging 🐭
OT7 Judging Round 👨‍👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👨‍👦
Short Stories Judging Round 2
✨Short Story WINNERS!✨
✨Jeon Jungkook WINNERS!✨
✨Kim Taehyung WINNERS!✨
✨Kim Seokjin WINNERS!✨
✨Park Jimin WINNERS!✨
✨Min Yoongi WINNERS!✨
✨Jung Hoseok WINNERS!✨
✨Kim Namjoon WINNERS!✨
✨OT7 WINNERS!✨
Fresh Award Book!
Army Quiz + Active Check!
New Award Book!
More Awards!
Announcement!
Update and Active Check!
New Awards!
Important
More Awards!
Promotion!
Promotion 2
THANK YOU!

GENERAL UPDATE

86 15 6
kth__armyy tarafından

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Hello everyone!

I know it's been a long time again and I apologize for that! For those who didn't see my announcement - I was and still am struggling with my mental health and have been taking time off media/electronics in hopes it would help! It's gotten a lot better but I'm still trying to be more present and not get overwhelmed with everything. And to those wondering why I felt the need to tell this to everyone: I just want you (the reader) to know that if you are someone suffering from mental health issues/anxiety, you're not alone. I promise it will get better, even if it's just baby steps at times. If you need someone to talk to, I'm only a message away. It might take me some time to reply but I promise I will listen.

Now, onto the award stuff! To be honest, I did never imagine that it would take this long for awards to end - I know that part of it is my fault because I chose to host very detailed and time consuming awards but still.. Because I've been dying to get these over with (don't get me wrong, I love interacting with you all and reading your stories, but it's just always this pressure in my head because I know I still have to finish something), I've decided to just go through with all of the judgings. 

That means that even if there are only 5 stories in a category instead of 9 or 15, the judging process will begin now. I will upload the infos one day and then the next day the upload will be with the next category and their infos.  I hope this isn't too confusing. If you are a participant or judge, you WILL get a message to inform you about it. So you get the update and a message - which should make everything clear. If you happen to have questions though, feel free to always ask! 

If you feel like you don't have enough time for judging, please tell me and I'll happily extend the deadline!

Please stay safe everyone

your host xx

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

177K 12.1K 70
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Don't look at me like that" Jungkook whispers panic...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
72.7K 4.8K 70
This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But you could read it as a stand alone if you...
13.9K 973 19
***Book 2 of BTS Delululand Series*** First Place Winner for Short Story Category (Dancing Daffodils Literary Contest 2023) After finding out that yo...