My CEO Is My Ex Girlfriend(MO...

By Yeba_Leader

Where Moonbyul is now Solar boss and they happen to be ex girlfriend More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11(M)
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16(M)~End
New story

Part 12

1K 39 9
By Yeba_Leader

Bold=Moonbyul
Bold Italics=Wheein
Italics=Hwasa
Normal=Solar
()=others

Solar POV
I didn't expect her to really fuck me, I was only trying to make her frustrated who knew she was serious about that...stupid pervert.

"You're still not dress yet, I already finish signing 20 documents and you're still naked...not that I'm complaining". She gave me her signature greasy smirk and walk towards me, I'm so sore right now...can't she spare me and let me rest for another hour.

"You're really rough with me...dumb pervert". She lifted me up and helped me get dress, she purposely touched me in places while getting me dressed up...this pervert she better be glad I don't slice off her hands.

"I guess this won't be hiding all the hickeys". She better not bruise me all over my body, I can't be explaining this to my older sister.

"It's going to stay on me for weeks"!

"Good, it's a mark of my affection~".

*scoff*

"You are a Idiot pervert"! I swear she is really dense sometimes, but still...she is really sexy when she pinned me against her desk just now...so strong, so sexy...and so fucking handsome.

"Princess what are you thinking about".

"N-Nothing, I'll go get coffee".

"Here you go, cover yourself". She put her jacket over my shoulder and kissed me, I can't be going out full of hickeys all over my body...people will be staring definitely.

"Thanks...my Moonstar". I sent her a flying kiss and walk out, I was sure I saw her blush a little just now, she still get shy every time I do such things.

I can see some people staring at me, is it because they can see the hickeys, or is my skirt too low again, should I pull it down more...I don't want people to think of me the wrong way.

"Hi again, you seem to be bruised a little". Hyejin handed me a cup of coffee.

"Well...lets just say Byul is a rough person". She covered her mouth with eyes wide open after that, she probably couldn't imagine that we did it in the office.

"You got to be joking...in the OFFICE"!

"SHUSH! Are you trying to let the whole office know what me and her did".

"Not so much of a help if you're going to use her jacket to cover your body". She's right maybe that's the reason so many people is staring at me today, it's not everyday your boss let someone wear their jacket too...how could I miss out such details, now there is going to be rumours for sure.

"Don't worry too much, I mean it's about time people know about your relationship".

"What about you and Wheein, you are a model and if people were to know a model from the Moon company is dating someone...".

"I'm not that famous, beside me and Moonbyul are best friend I'm not her worker, I'm only here to enjoy life...the modelling is because I had nothing to do and that is how I earn my money".

"So Wheein never complain about you modelling". I know Wheein more than I know myself, she gets jealous even with a small tiny harmless boy stare at Hyejin...it's impossible to think that she would easily let Hyejin model for big brands.

"She didn't allow me, I had to convince her" 

"Really...I couldn't believe you convince that puppy".

"I have the abilities to charm her~ don't forget I am the Ahn Hyejin, her girlfriend and future wife"

Wheein POV
"ACHOO! Woof am I having a flu today...why am I sneezing so much". Who cares about my sneezing problem, look at my beautiful sexy girlfriend, she look so pretty in this magazine too. I wasn't going to just allow her to show off her body of course, she had to convince my soul literally.

-flashbacks-

"No way, you are not going to show people your body"!

"Stop barking puppy, I'm doing this just so I can have a job". She is right, even though I earn lots of money she can't just stay at home and do nothing with me, we can't always have sex too...I might need to buy a wheelchair for myself.

"But I earn lots of money from my work...or you can go back to being an agent". I tried to use my infamous puppy eyes hoping it will make her change her mind but it did not work like it use too.

"Sure you earn lots of money, but that doesn't mean I stay home and do nothing...and being an agent means less time to spend with you". Damm it...she is right....it's also quite dangerous for her.

"But I don't wanna share your body...and I will be lonely without you".

"Baby, this body belongs to you~ and I mean...if you ever get lonely at home...feel free to look at my pictures and think of me". She whispered in my ears and lick my neck all the way to my collarbone.

"H-Hyejin....don't do that, okay fine you can go modelling".

"See it wasn't so hard".

-back to reality-

Moonbyul POV
*knock*
*knock*

("MOONBYUL! Open the door it's us"). Jennie and her gang...what and why are they here today, if they ask me to slaughter someone again or do anything about my old job...I am going to punch them in the face.

I opened the door and they rushed in immediately, seems urgent wonder what happened that make them this frantic today.

"I finished whatever I need to finish already, I am not going to join you in another run along game".

Lisa: I told you she would say that, I mean what makes you think she would agree to do it.

I knew it, we use to be rather violent in the world...legally of course, but I didn't enjoy it...I only joined them to protect my girlfriend...and now that that is resolved I have nothing to do with them.

Jennie: I know she isn't going to say yes immediately Lily...but she will say yes eventually after knowing they escaped.

"Just go straight to the point...I have things to do...and my Yeba is coming back soon".

Jisoo: well...you see, you may or may not faint or go bizarre after I say this but...

"STRAIGHT....TO...THE....POINT"!

Jennie: Yongsun's parent escaped prison 2 hours ago..we confirmed that they are after you and your girl-

"Where are they...NOW"! I just got them in jail and they escaped, how useless is the police officer of this generation...they are crazy...they need mental treatment, Yongsun and her sister can't go near them...they probably will go after them...gosh what to do.

"I'm back in the team...until they are dead". I rushed out of the office and made my way to wherever my girlfriend is angrily gaining many attentions from my workers, I have so many things to do and they have to return...I have to teach those 2 some parenting lessons the moment I see them.

"Yeba...follow me". I grabbed my girlfriend arms and dragged her away from Hyejin leaving her confused.

"W-Wait- what is going on".

"Move in with me".

"MOON BYUL ARE YOU CRAZY"! I knew I was going to get this kind of reaction from her.

"Listen to me Yeba".

"Listen...we just got back together and you are asking me to move in so soon, are you having a fever...did your head hit somewhere just now...or...you just want your girlfriend to have sex with you everyday". I blushed and look away taking a deep breath in...she is still the biggest tease in the world.

"No...I mean yes- I mean...your parents escaped from prison". Her smile instantly got replaced with a frown and a deadly stare.

"I have no parents my star...I mean I have a mommy and that's you...but parents...they are not my parents and will never be...I will move in with you, but what about my sister".

"I can borrow her one of my mansion...it's near the one I'm using now".

"And one more thing...I saw Jennie and 2 other ladies enter your office just now, and I know they didn't come for a chit chat since hey look very serious...what is it".

"Well...they may or may not be some agents working for HPO and I may or may not use to be an agent in HPO".

"HPO...as Hippo Penguins Owl"?

"No it's actually Human Protection Order agency, basically a agency of the law...Hyejin use to be an agent there too".

"Nice joke...but I'm not buying it".

"And how do you think I got away with burning a house down". I raised my eyebrows and she think for awhile before looking back at me.

"WAIT....you are...SERIOUS"!

"Of course I'm serious" I'm always serious when it comes to your safety Yeba...I am no longer working with them...but if it does keep you safe...I will and will always be an agent...for you.

|I bet most of you know that Moonbyul is an agent since the beginning already...and also how do you think Yandere Wheein will be like...oops me and my big mouth🤭🤭🤭|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

944 39 22
read at your own risk p.s English is not my first language so bare with me and sorry in advance
1.6K 99 18
After a bad breakup, Yong-sun is desperate to show her ex that she has moved on. What could possibly go wrong if the famous Byul pretended to be in a...
13.5K 674 46
Debuting as part of a Kpop group is many peoples dream. But getting into a dating scandal with the one and only Moon Byulyi wasn't in Saemi's schedul...
9K 344 17
Solar chased her dream. That's it.