you are my PURE BLISS πŸ’œ

De Narmatha1723

Aswin was MD of Infotech company . It's a biggest company in South India. He had a girl friend but unfortunat... Mai multe

CAST AND CHARACTER πŸ’œ
update πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-1 πŸ’œ
update πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-2 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-3 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-4 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-5 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-6 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-7 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-8 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-9 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-10 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-11 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-12 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-13 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-14 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-15 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-16 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-17 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-18 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-19 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-20 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-21 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-22 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-23 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-24 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-25 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-26 πŸ’œ
Update πŸ’œ
update πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-27 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-28 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-29 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-30 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-31 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-32 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-33 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-34 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-35 πŸ’œ
UPDATE πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-37 πŸ’œ
twitter πŸ’œ
link.
CHAPTER-38 πŸ’œ
UPDATE
CHAPTER-39 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-40 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-41 πŸ’œ
update πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-42 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-43 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-44 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-45 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-46 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER- 47 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-48 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-49 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-50 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-51 πŸ’œ
update πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-52 πŸ’œ
CHAPTER-53 πŸ’œ
EPILOGUE πŸ’œπŸ˜˜
update πŸ’œ
very important note...
CELEBRATION πŸ’œβœ¨
UPDATE πŸ’œβœ¨

CHAPTER-36 πŸ’œ

6K 366 80
De Narmatha1723

     Aswin took her in hands and gone  to there hotel room.... Pool side sofa... And aswin placed her there.....

       And told her to close her eyes till he says to open... She to do what he said....

     After 5 mins aswin voice came to open her eyes.... She too opened and saw a note with a gift...

     That was a diarymilk valentine gift....

Diary milk....

    In note
        Hi pondati.... This is ur 3rd gift.... Chocolates.... Like this our life want to be sweet and healthy.... I know it will becoz I got the best girl of this world.... Ok if you want ur next gift and to meet me soon then find the next gift.... It was on ur naughty side came out place today....

          By your
         Hubby 💜

    Then she thinks and understand when he talked to thendral only she behaves naughty so she gone to the balcony.... And saw her next gift....

     It was pair teddy which was hugging each other... She saw that and another note is there...

Hi di chlm .... Enna chocolate teddy bear nu kudukranu pakriya... Na enna Panna na kalyana pannadhu oru kuzhandhaya avaluku idhrla dha pudiku.... Indha teddy edhuku therima.... Already idhuvu hug pannirkradhala you can't hug this so you don't have another choice that's my place you sleeping hug was mine.... Ye nelamaiya paru teddy kittala possesive aga vendidhu iruku ... Becoz ivlo azhagana wife irundha apdidha.... Seri Seri sikto next gift eduka po.... simple.... Ella husband and wife ku super romantic place in house ana ellaru varuvanga irundhalu that's great place.... Ok sikro di pondati....

   By your
Aswineyyy 💜

    Then shivu started thinking then she got the point what he was saying that is kitchen.... So she ran there.... And saw her next gift .... It's was so good.... And also a note is there.... That is a coffee mug....
With there names

There coffee mug....

In note....

Hi di kuttachi..
         How was the mugs.... I love coffee and mrg ne enna first elupira pa ukaila Iruka porul so... Oii important note ye name potruka MR.Aswin unaku u per potrukadhu enaku deal.... That print also my fav colour... Seri ok next gift last gift.... Adha eduthadhu oru note iruku adhu ennala yosikama adhu Pannu ye kitta vandhuduva....come soon am waiting.... Next simple enga irundhu kelambanayo angaye po....

By your
Love 💜

    Then she again ran to the swimming pool side table and saw a gift box and a note ... She took it... The gift was a keychain in which rice name writing... In that it was written as love... And there is little trance of red liquid inside....

In note,

      Hi di my rowdy kd don
        Epdi iruku ... It's new idea of gift nu sonnaga enaku pudichidhu... Bathrama vechuko... That's not just a rice and also a drop of your husband blood di.... So keep it safe with you.... But thitadha... onnu agala... Ok.... Innoda Ella giftbuh kuduthuta... ipa solra Happy 6 month anniversary di pondati....  Unaku epdi soluvanu therila ne enaku kedacha pokkisho.... Unna na evlo love panrana ennala words la solla therila becoz indha olagathulaye enaku unnadha pudiku romba.... Apro ye friends ye family.... Ana onnu na unna evlo love panrana ne enna vitta velagaru apdina adhu na indha ulagatha vitu velagaru naala dha iruku.... Okok no sentiment.... Seri di wait pannamudila sikro va ye kitta I want to give a warm hug to you .. ..
U gifts ah andha table vechitu.   Enga swimming pool ah jump pannau pakla... Beach ku ipa pomudiyadhu so pool... Jump jump..

By your
Lic building 💜

      Shivu eyes are literally in tears... She kept everything in the table and ran to the pool... And jumped in and saw him.... Now just she want to see him .... On that time from back side aswin came out from water ...  After seeing him shuvu eyes are blurred due to tears.... She just gone near him and hugged him very tight he too hugged her.... Suddenly Aswin smost unexpected gift.... Shivangi kissed Aswin.... Aswin was stunned  becoz fully she was dominating the kiss ...it was purely love and love only there is no lust....

        She was just sucking his lower lips .... Her tongue going to his every corner of his mouth...  aswin was stunned but then he too make that kiss special.... Then due to lack of air ... They both part away... Both are breathing heavily...

      Aswin looked her...she was blushing but also she just looking at his face...   Then she cupped his face...

Shivu : I love you to core aswineyy.... I'm only the luckiest girl of this world.... You are my lifeline my everything.... Na unna vitta velagavey mata aswineyy... Sethalu onnu ukuda sendhey sethruva illa unaku munnadi.... My life depends on you aswineyy....

Aswin : I love you too ma... I will be there for you in all time ..if it is nice or hard time I'll be there for you..

       He kissed her forehead.... Both drenched off fully.... Shivu looking so gorgeous in wet look ... That saree was like second skin of her after drenched... Aswin looked her... And hugged her by back... And kissed her neck, shoulder , collarbone , earlobe aswin just took her in his hands and came out  of the swimming pool they both was looking into there eyes....

       He took her to there room.... Slowly he placed her in floor to make her stand ..... Aswinhugged her his hold in her waist and her hold on his neck was so tight..... Aswin was sucking the droplets of water which are in her body....

    She was blushing to the core... He was kissing her shoulder collarbone nape earlobe... There he left a hickey then he kissed it to reduce the pain... He gave a love bite for her.... She moaned for it...

      And turned to him... He took her and placed her  in bed slowly... And touch her cold bare waist with his warm hands.... His intense gaze ... He kissed her full face.... Again he kissed her lips... It was passsionate one.... Very sweet and soft... He kissed her toll they both got satisfy...

      Then aswin looked her for permission to unwrap her saree... She too closed her eyes like accepted..... He take off her jacket... And unwrap her saree and throwed  it in the floor... He kissed her neck and her waist... Carresed her waist and her cheeks.... He was fully nuzzled to her neck.... Shivu also hugging him her hands are carresing his hair...

    Soon shivu was fully undressed and aswin also removed his tshirt.... Both were under a blanket... Aswin was fully on top of her.... Then both slept in each other embrace .... Shivangi was sleeping like  akid in aswin embrace... Like a womb in mother's stomach.... She was in aswin... Aswin also hugging her tight and sleep... Like they both depend on there embrace..... He feel like this is the safest and no one can hurt him menas that was her embrace her hug that's the only place ... And for her the very safest and comfortable place in this world..is his embrace.

        Both slept very well.....

Next morning came...

        Sun rays disturbed our love birds.... Shivu woke first and saw him.... He was sleeping like a baby... She carresed his hair and kissed his cheeks.

Shivu : I love you aswineyyy... Dei purusha... Teddy bear kitta Ella possesive ... Am always yours chellakutty.....

   Aswin was lightly woke up so shivu stood and gone to washroom and got ready and came.... Aswin woke up and saw her.... And gone near her and hugged her from back and kissed her

Shivu : aramikadha da poi fresh aaitu va kelambanu

Aswin : pchh.. aii love mood la irukava andha veeta nyabaga paduthura anga pona ipdi Iruka mudiyadhu di...

Shivu : aswineyy pls chlo la chlo la po.... Po da

    Then aswin gone and got fresh up and came back then bith drive back to home.... When they both enter the scenerio which was before them was blood boiled for aswin....

Aswin : rakshan... Pugazh...macha dei(shouts)

------------💜💜💜--------------

Hope you all guys enjoyed

What happen
What aswin saw

Let's wait and see

                Thank you 💜

Spread love for
  Ashangi 💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

218K 14.2K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...
98.8K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
48.5K 5.2K 31
Anshul and Shanaya - Lets see how it blooms from a casual relationship to a serious one . A series of events to make them realise . Will they end up...
146K 6.8K 30
#1 in Armyman as on 29/04/2021 #1 in broken as on 21/12/2021 #21 in Chennai as on 29/04/2021 #1 in Chennai as on 20/5/21 #10 in Tamilnadu as on 29/04...