Getting you slowly

By lazylionn

EARTH; And if love be madness, may I never find sanity again. MIX; I'm cold as ice, but in the right hands I... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
Not an update
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
END
...

CHAPTER 14

813 35 1
By lazylionn

WEDDING DAY

MIX POV...

Mom can you stop walking I'm started to get annoyed. it's not that I would marry the man I love.

Mix... it's your WEDDING!!!
Oh my god, son... you're going to get married, have a happy life with your partner, do the things like what married people do. My Mix is not a baby anymore.
My mom started to cry but I was just staring at her and roll my eyes.

I was waiting for Earth to message me, like hey hello, Nah just kidding.
Of course, it's my wedding, I thought he would come here and say STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT.
yea that was my imagination. Never gonna happen.

P'Mix!!!!!!!!!

Nong Xin, you're so loud, where is your husband?

He's fixing something,
o my god P'Mix you're so handsome. If we're both single I would totally marry you.
Suddenly a pair of dark eyes looking at me caught my attention. It's Nong Xin's husband, staring at me like he wants to stab me 300 times.

Your husband is looking at me like he wants to
kill me, Nong Xin...

Oh don't mind him HAHAHA
he's always like that.

Xin? you're my son's friend right?
My mom suddenly asked Nong Xin as she was staring at the bump on his stomach.

Yes, I am auntie...

Are you???

Yes... I'm pregnant, uhm this is my husband Xuhuan, we're both from China...

Oh my god, Congratulations, Yes I see you're both from China, Nong Xin your face looks like an angel. My son is very lucky to have a beautiful friend like you.

Yes, I am mom.
I said and smile at her. Not long after my dad came in my direction and fixed my tie, earlier I don't feel anything at all, I mean, this wedding is just a normal wedding, but their actions towards me makes me nervous.

Still, I was waiting for Earth to message me. But I don't receive anything at all. I don't know if he's mad or what. As my dad finishes to fixed my tie a familiar figure caught my attention. P'Jade?
I became shocked but I remain in silence, jeez now I'm even more nervous about what is happening.

Nong Mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello, anyways your mom invited me so I am here. Here's your little kitten, she's cute, right?
She said as she was showing me Sasha, my little kitty she's wearing a beautiful dress with a ribbon on her ear, the same as P'Jade.

Yes, she is.
You are both beautiful P'Jade...
hmm...

Where is Earth right?
Sorry, Mix, he can't come, he's going abroad but he will be back for a day.

My breath stops for a second as I thought he already leave me. Fck him if he does that. Even though I agreed to this marriage I still want him to come and make a word to stop this, but I guess I was wrong. To think that I would suffer for 4 years being married to a guy I don't know at all, sucks.

Mix, let's go to the hall you're getting married, my love...

As Nong Xin starts to hold my hand I stopped for a second and look at him.
Do I really need to do this Nong Xin?
Am I making the right decision?
Yes, divorce will work after a year but I don't know if everything will still be the same.

P'Mix looks at me...
Yes, you're making the right decision. and if you're thinking of everything will still be the same after this, of course, everything will not be the same but I'm sure you're going to be happy.

Why? It's not like I would marry the man I love. All I want is Earth to be mine and I don't plan this to happen.
what if... What if I abandon this whole damn marriage right now?

Oh no P'Mix doesn't do that.
You think I will let you to ditch this one? dream on. Don't cry and fixed yourself, if you run in the hallway I will surely tie you in a chair and burn you alive.

I don't understand...
I said as I was looking at my best friend, I mean... what? I thought he's gonna said alright let's ditch this one, so you'll live your life with P'Earth. Suddenly he's like this.

Tsk, don't ask too many questions.
let's just go.

We started to walk towards the hallway, a lot of people is looking at me with a smile plastered on their faces. My hands became cold, I became tense, I don't want to continue to walk but something is pushing me.

My mom didn't ask me about the theme I want for my wedding but everything in this place seems so perfect, this is all I want, I feel like I'm a princess right now I'm not even a girl. They didn't know anything about me but there's only one person who knows everything more than I know myself. It's Earth. He promised me this wedding...why? it's because he knows what I want, how funny that I'm going to get married but he's not my man.

At last, I'm here in front of the door, 
gosh...

MIXXXXXX!!!

oh...P'Gun?
The hell are you doing here?

Hey Mix! don't you dare talk to my boyfriend like that!
Suddenly I received a scary frown at P'Guns boyfriend which is obviously Off.

I'm invited, Mix.
Anyways you're so pretty.
I just stare at them and make a face, pretty my ass. I'm handsome.

One by one they enter the place where the wedding will begin. I heard the loud noise coming from inside, my favorite song starts to play.
The door suddenly opens, I remain in silence not minding everyone's gaze looking at me. In front is a man wearing black suit, his body, his hair, eyes, and smile made me into tears.

I didn't waste my time, I run towards him and hug him. I miss him, I miss his smell, I miss everything about him.

Earth...Fck you!

we'll do that later, let's just finish this wedding.

How...

Don't ask me... ask your parents.
I'm sorry honey if I hid this I just want to surprise you. Remember my words? I don't want to ask you to be my boyfriend. It's not because I don't love you but because I want to ask you to be my husband. I love you so much Mix and I know you know that. Before we start this wedding I want to ask you.

I stare at him for a moment I don't know what look I'm having right now but I'm happy knowing that the man I love is the man I'm going to marry and spend my days forever.

Are you ready to take this step with me?
If you're hesitating then let's stop this, I don't want to force you. I'm willing to wait even if it takes forever.
For a moment I look at my parent's eyes, I can see that they're happy and suddenly they give me a nod.

Nah... I'm ok with it...

I love you Mix...

and I love you too...

Everyone starts to clap their hands with a smile on their faces. This is the best day of my life. This man in front of me is my everything, I'm willing to be with him for the rest of my life without hesitation, I'm want to build a happy family with him someday and I want to see those smiles plastered on his face every time I woke up in the morning. Yes, this is not the proposal I want, but
this way is much better I think...

I never thought I would love him this much.
I never thought that I will fall for a boy much older than me and worst he's my professor but yeah... it happens.

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.1K 3K 24
#1 in EarthMixx (15th August 2021) #2 in EarthMix (18th August 2021) #3 in PhuphaTian (31st May 2022) "I wish to connect with my one true love and to...
23K 5.4K 92
|πŸ‘π± 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃| In this touching coming of age drama, π’π€πŒπ”π„π‹ goes through life in search of answers that no one can supply him with. Wh...
2K 136 19
When I was little, I was never healthy for a full day. When I would go to school, I would carry around an oxygen tank so that I could breathe properl...
43 2 8
"You are never at anyone's mercy," there was something fierce in the otherwise calm man's voice. "The day you think that way is the day that I can't...