17 and Pregnant with the Play...

By 5ForeverAlone5

My name is Alexandria Jane Mason, everyone calls me Alex, when they to talk to me. I am 17 years old. My best... More

I Hope Not
Chapter 1 ✔️
Chapter 2 ✔️
Chapter 3 ✔️
Chapter 4 ✔️
Chapter 5 ✔️
Chapter 6✔️
Chapter 7✔️
Chapter 8 ✔️
Chapter 9 ✔️
Chapter 10 ✔️
Chapter 11 ✔️
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Characters
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
SUPER IMPORTANT
Chapter 16
Baby Names!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
I'm Back! (Not an Update)
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Merry Christmas
Author's Note

Chapter 26

15.7K 323 70
By 5ForeverAlone5

Hello readers, continue reading for Chapter 26.

Who hates me for not updating? *everyone raises hand*

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Alex p.o.v

"So you want to have a masquerade themed birthday party?" The party planner, Brenda, looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yeah. I don't want it to be a ball where people dress up and everything, just come in casual clothes and have a pretty awesome- ouch" I was interrupted by my children deciding it was play time and kicking me. "As I was saying, they can have really awesome masks." I said and rubbed my stomach.

"You know, that's not really bad idea. I think we could do something with that." My mom said.

"Okay. Masquerade themed it is then. First I need to know a few things. First, where do you plan on holding this party? Second how many people are you expecting-" I zoned out on what she was saying and just watched my stomach.

It's so weird, I can actually see my stomach getting pushed out where they are kicking.

My mom called me out of my trance, "Alexandria? You okay?"

"Fine. I'm just going to find Hayden. Okay?"

"Yeah. We can talk more later."

I said okay, and walked outside to the pool to find Hayden curled up on a small chair. Now if I were a nice person I would give him a blanket or wake him up gently. But to bad I'm not. I got a small bucket and filled it with freezing cold water.

I was walking up behind him quietly, about to dump the water in 3...2...

"What do you think you're doing with that?" Hayden got up from the chair and walked in front of me.

Oh crap. Busted. "I was just going to wash the plants, they looked really watered down." I took the bucket and threw it at the plants harder than expected accidentally breaking a few flowers.

"Right. you better run. I'll give you 10 seconds." he started counting.

"1..2..3..4..-"

I went as fast as a nine month pregnant girl could go, and let me tell you it's not that fast.

I went to one of the coat closets Derek had in the living room, it was the biggest one, and had a bench to sit on.

So I sat on the bench covered myself up with some coats and pulled out my phone. I went on Don't Touch the Spikes, one of my favorite games. I played for a while, and then got bored then went on the app Wanelo to look at masks for Cody's masquerade party.

After about an hour I found perfect masks for the guest, Cody and myself. The guests had the choice to pick what color mask they wanted from pink, black, gold and many other colors. Cody's mask was black and had a gold design. My mask was all black, with some glitter patterns and had peacock feathers on the side.

It feels like I've been in this closet forever, I guess I give up. I moved all the coats and walked toward the door.

When I opened the door Hayden was standing right there in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"Gotcha." he started walking slowly towards me, with a creepy grin. He's shirtless I may remind you, so I might have been slightly distracted.

Okay, I was really distracted because by the time I realized it he was right in front of me, looking down at me since he's really tall, and I'm not.

I squealed and tried to run away and then soon realized I'm stuck in a dark coat closet with my babies daddy knowing there's no way I was getting out of this one.

He put his hands on my face, looked me straight in the eyes, and then started kissing me passionately.

After a minute or two, he pulled away, "I really do ti amo Alexandria Jane Mason."

"I really ti amo troppo Hayden Paul James." I said.

He smiled. "Where'd you learn that from."

"Google, duh. Where else?"

"Okay our moments over, I'll let you free" he laughed.

I jokingly pushed past him, and started to walk away then Hayden slapped my butt.

"Stronzo." (a*shole) I said, and Hayden's eyes went wide. "I also learned that from Google." And I continued walking out of the closet.

~*<^^>*~

Next Week (still Alex p.o.v)

It's March 14th. Cody's birthday is tomorrow and the twins are due in three. And basically all the party preparations are done.

Cody went out with Dallas, he's been spending a lot of time with him, but I don't mind, I haven't seen Cody this happy in a while. So that also meant that Cody wasn't home and we had time to set up for the party.

The party was going to be held in the basement, some of the decorator people are coming over today to start setting things up. It's a good thing Cody never goes in the basement, or the whole surprise would be ruined.

That almost happened this morning though, the masks came in today. There are more than 50 people coming so the box was really big filled with all the masks. And the delivery guy dropped it off right as Cody was walking out. I had to play it off saying it was a highchair Hayden's dad was sending us. It was a close one.

So anyway I was just sitting on the couch watching watching reruns of One Tree Hill on Netflix, I just about dozed off but Hayden came sprinting into the living room.

"Hey, I'm taking you somewhere lets go." Then he ran towards the direction of the garage.

"Hayden!" I yelled, "I can't get up, I need help." So he ran back into the living room, and he,led me get off the couch, and then he ran off again.

I sighed jokingly and began walking, or should I say waddling towards the garage. I heard Hayden yell hurry up.

"You try being nine months pregnant with twins, walking fast." He came running back into the living room once again, he gently picked me up bridal style and went back to the garage.

:
:

We were both settled in the car going somewhere, and of course I don't even know where.

"Hayden, can you tell me where we are going?" I asked with my best puppy dog eyes.

"Nope, it's a surprise. " he said in a sarcastic manner.

"You know darn well I hate surprises. Can you just tell me?"

"Nope. You're going to love this one, I can tell you that."

I decided to give up and sit silently in the car since Hayden didn't have the radio on. After a minute or two I fell asleep. I felt Hayden's hand on my stomach rubbing it. Whenever the babies were kicking and Hayden smiled. I watched for a while and fell back asleep.

I was having a really good dream, then I was shaken awake by Hayden. I yawned and looked around. I have no clue where we were. There's a big broken down building, and everything around it looked a little bit trashy.

"Hayden..Where are we?"

"The surprise. You're going to love it." He said getting out of the car and walked over my my side of the car and opened the door. "Let's go. We will be late if we don't hurry." He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car.

"You know if I go into labor right now, I'm going to be pissed at you." We got to the door of the building.

"Well that would be bad, and I hope it's not going to happen because it would ruin my surprise."

"What's the surprise-" I got interrupted by a man walking out for a brightly lit room running over to Hayden and grabbing him in for a hug.

"Hayden! Welcome to my shop, it seems I haven't seen you in ever, and oh dear is this the girl and babies, she looks so much better in person, than the way you described on the phone." He ran over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I really didn't know what to do, so I smiled.

"Well if we want to finish by night I suggest we get going. Follow me. My name is Jacob by the way." He led us to the bright lighted room that had many high tech cameras and backdrops.

"We're getting pictures taken?!"

"Yes, surprise! Nothing like doing them a few days before the due date right?" He laughed.

"I love you so much Hayden James."

"I love you too Alexandria Mason, soon to be James."

"Well hate to break the love fest, but I think we should get going on taking the pictures. You can change into the outfits that you like back in the dressing room over there."

I pulled away from Hayden, smiled and walked back into the dressing rooms.

.

.

.

Taking all the pictures took around 4 hours. The Hayden and I started heading home and by the time we got there it was almost 9 o'clock and I just wanted to go to bed.

So Hayden carried me to my room, changed me and set me in my bed, cuddled up with me, and was rubbing my stomach until I fell asleep.

I was in a deep sleep having a good dream until someone burst into the door turning the light on screaming. I looked at the clock at saw it was 12 o'clock in the middle of the night.

"It's my birthday b**ches!" And it was Cody.

"Get out!" Hayden and I both yelled.

"You guys aren't any fun." Cody turned the lights back off and started walking out of the room.

I yelled before he left, "happy birthday, love you" and I fell back asleep.

I woke back up around 8ish, Hayden wasn't in bed so I went down staring into the kitchen. We're my mom and Derek were making a lot of food, my mom said a quick good morning.

"Where are the boys?"

"They're in the movie room playing Cody's new xbox one." Derek said.

"Oh great. Now they're never going to leave."

"Actually there on their way now. Breakfast is almost done. Alexandria world you mind setting the table?"

"I'm nine months pregnant and you want me to set a table?" I say jokingly.

She stuttered,"well sorry you don't have to if you can't."

"I was just kidding. I don't mind." I smiled and grabbed all the plates and silverware and walked to the dining room, and set everything up.

I sat down on one of the chairs then I heard something like a herd of elephants running into the dining room, and it was the three boys. Hayden came over and kissed me then sat in the chair next to me. Cody came over and gave me a hug, I told him happy birthday and he sat on the other side of me. And Asher just sat down across from me and said hey.

The boy quickly started a small fight, arguing who just won the game.

"Dude, I'm pretty sure I won." Hayden said.

"Really, you died like six times. I would know because I had to revive you." Asher fought back.

"Y'all know I best believe I won since I had the most kills and never died." Cody said confidently.

"Cody you never moved from the same spot, you basically hid the whole time!" Hayden yelled.

I decided to but in, "okay, I won since all you girls can't decide." The boys shut up and pouted in their chairs.

"Ladies, ladies calm down." Derek walked in smiling while holding my moms hand with all the maids behind him. The maids put all the food on the table, and we all started digging in.

"So Cody, what's the plan for today." Derek asked.

"Well I was hoping you guys would mind if I went out with Dallas for a couple hours?"

"Go ahead Cody. After all it's your birthday." I told him and did a small happy dance in my head so we could finish setting up for the party.

After we all finished eating and Cody left to go out with Dallas my mom and I went down to the basement to see what needed to be done.

"I think we're pretty much ready, we just need snacks things and pop. I'll have Hayden and Asher run to the store for that." I said and she agreed, "I'm just going to go lay down upstairs. Yell if you need anything."

I went to the living room and cuddled up and the couch and turn on Netflix and started watching some random movie.

I guess I fell asleep because I was being woken up with ice down my shirt. Damn you Sophie. All I saw was Sophie's blonde hair running away from where I was.

"I hate you." I yell taking the ice cubes out of my shirt, then Hayden walked in.

"Wow babe, love you too." He said and sat next to me and put his hands on my stomach and whispered, "daddy can't wait to see you two. Love you," and then kissed my stomach twice.

"Well aren't you so cute." I grabbed his face and pecked his lips. "What time is it?" I ask.

Hayden grabbed his phone and said, "5:30." I tried to stand up, but I couldn't.

"5:30! Hayden the party starts in an hour! I need to shower and get ready! Now help me up."

"Magic word?" He smirked.

"I can't do this now Hayden." He didn't move or say anything. "Fine. Please help me up."

"Well the word was Hayden is the best ever. But close enough." He helped me up and I started waddling to the elevator.

Then Hayden yelled, "you know I have to shower also so we can save water if we shower together." And he winked.

"Heck no!" I yelled back and faked smiled and went on the elevator and closed the doors mad went to the bathroom in my room, but guess who was there..Hayden.

He was sitting on the sink with his shirt off and the shower already running. "You know the stairs are faster when you're fit," he kissed his arm muscles.

"You know a elevator is easier when you are nine months pregnant. Now get out." He finally sighed in defeat, and left the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and jumped in the shower.

After my shower I blow dried my hair and used a wand to curl it then put on some makeup. I went to my closet to grab my mask and outfit. I was just wearing a black maxi skirt and a blue shirt that matched my mask. I was all ready, I did a quick check in the mirror, and started walking to the elevator.

By the time I got downstairs it was 6:15, I thought Cody would be here soon, and I got ready in like 45 minutes. That's record timing for me.

Basically everyone coming to the party was here already, so I decided to talk to people. Although I found Hayden first. My mom had already passed out masks to everyone, but I was just holding my in my hands.

I was looking around and I saw Danielle flirting with Cody's friend from Michigan who's visiting for a while, I think his name is Patrick. I really miss Danielle, I haven't seen her since our ski trip to Michigan.

Hayden and I went mingling with some other people, and then I got a text from my mom.

Cody's home. I'm going to tell him to get some boxes from the basement so have everyone hide, and scream surprise really loud. Hurry.
-mom

There not many places to hide over fifty people in this basement so I told everyone to put on their masks and also just to crouch down to hide and I'll shut the lights off.

A few moments later I heard Cody's feet on the stairs. When he got to the bottom he turned on the light and everyone just freaked out yelling surprise and happy birth and what not. I don't think I've never seen Cody smile this big.

"Thank you. Really this means a lot. I love all of you guys." He said. I could tell he was really surprised and happy and the same time. I went over to where he was to give him his mask.

"You planned this didn't you?" He asked and smiled. He then gave me a hug. "It's seem forever ago that I just met you and you found out you were pregnant. Crazy how time flies. Soon were are going to be planning their 19th birthdays," he patted my stomach.

I laughed, "I still need a few years for that, they aren't even out yet."

"Well they will be soon, like another two ish days, right?"

I felt some liquid drip down my leg and start to puddle on the floor. Ew. My mom walked past.

"Did someone spill a drink? I'll get the maid to clean that up."

I whispered so no one heard me, "No my water just broke."

"What'd you say Ali?" Cody asked.

"My f**king water just broke." I said a little bit louder, but so only both of them could hear it.

"Sh*t." Both my mom and Cody said at the same time.

"Can you please go find Hayden?" I asked my mom, she agreed, "Cody I want you to stay here, enjoy your party. Don't worry about me. Just come to the hospital when the party is over, same with Sophie and Asher, don't tell them now. Please. Love you thanks."

Hayden came running over to me, "what's wrong?"

"It's time." I whisper in his ear.

"You mean," I just nod my head. "We have to go now. I'll go grab your hospital bag." And he went running off.

Cody hugged me, "good luck. I hope everything will go well. And I'll see you later, love you too." I started walking away I heard him say, "mom I'm serious, text me if anything happens."

Hayden came back running, he gave the bag to my mom and helped me to the elevator and then to the garage into the car.

We're are currently in the car driving to the hospital, and then it hit me.

I'm going to be a mom to twins in a few hours.

:

:

:

:

:

:
A/N

Hi everyone, sorry to leave you all hanging but the twins are coming in the next chapter!! Yay! Finally! Well anyway here's some serious stuff..

Attention:
This book is coming to an end in about two or three chapters. It's been a long journey but it has to end sometime, or at least the first book does...
there's going to be a sequel!!
I already have many ideas planned out, it's gonna be great!
I'm also going to need some new characters so I might have "auditions" for them, this will all make more sense later.

Here are a few questions:
<> The dress- white and gold or blue and black?
<> What's your favorite color?
<> Do you want to build a snowman?
(Sorry I had to do it..but done with Frozen)

Well that's all I got for now.
But I just wanted to say that all of you are really great people for voting and commenting and following me. I honestly love it so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 1 19
Alexandria Collins is 17 years old and has a lot of trouble ahead of her. Problems with her boyfriend, fighting with her brother, unable to see her...
35.6K 396 51
April became pregnant twice in her teen years which changed her life. And now her future is written out for her by a crying noise signaling its time...
1.2K 23 23
My name is Brooke Ortega. I'm 17. And I'm your average pretty, popular girl at school. I will admit, I am one of the popular girls who is super fit a...
40.8K 829 55
Meet Annabelle she's 17 and she falls hard when she meets him.