Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter โœจ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ 2022
special chapter โœจ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

part 11

531 25 1
By KeyraThalita12

"No problem purple!! My dad always says that when I'm sad or miss them at work." I said smiling.

"hehe you're right... there's no point in me crying just because of that." purple murmur.

then he stood up again but this time he gave something to me, I saw in my hand there was a gold heart pendant necklace.

"I want you to give this necklace to the skeleton named Cross later." said purple.

I then looked at the necklace with a little admiration "your necklace is very beautiful!!" I muttered.

" *chuckles* thanks... but if cross has accepted it but he then gives the necklace to you, please accept it because he already knows what he means." said purple.

I nodded "Okay!! Is there anything else I have to say later to the cross?" I asked.

" hum... please tell him too ' this is not his fault and neither is Chara, if you see Chara or you can call him C... please tell me I'm sorry if I can't be a good brother to him and Frisk too. " replied purple while crying.

I nodded and put the necklace in my pocket, then purple hugged me "thank you for talking and understanding me classic (m/n)." said purple.

"Oh and one more thing... please accept this as a thank you gift from me." said purple.

then in his hand appeared a flower crown made of buttercup flowers "please accept my gift." said purple.

then he put the crown flower on my head then I felt something behind me, when I looked back how surprised I was when I saw a white wing with purple under it.

"It seems that this flower is indeed suitable for those of you who have a step soul, white symbolizes hopes, dreams, and love. While purple symbolizes courage, justice, and judges." said purple.

"You really fit that meaning... I feel happy." said purple.

then i saw a glowing purple body which surprised me "looks like it's time for me to go." I heard purple whisper.

I widened my eyes "what do you mean you're leaving!?" I said worried.

he smiled gently at me then… he rubbed my head with it on his face and said something that made me really sad.

"Please take care of them both for me... classic ( m/n)."

then his body disappeared and glitched, I then dropped myself down with tears in my eyes "... why ..." I muttered.

then all visions turned black and I woke up from my sleep, I immediately woke up and held my heart and calmed myself down.

"calm down ( m/n) ... calm down ... it may just be a dream and purple never disappears." I thought.

"No purple is gone (m/n)." I heard a swap sound from my mind.

"swaps?" I thought.

"This is all not a dream (m/n) but reality..." said (n/n) who sounded sad.

I was silent then I checked my pocket and ... sure enough there was still a necklace with a purple gold heart pendant.

I then remember all the purple words made me cry while holding the necklace "why... why did everything have to be like this." I thought.

" calm down ( m/n) ... it's all ... *sob* already ... " I then heard ( n/n) cry.

makes me even sadder " ... if only I could help him." I muttered.

knock!! knock!! knock!!

I heard the sound of my bedroom door knocking and I immediately wiped my tears "Y-yeah!! Wait a minute!!" I said.

after finishing wiping my tears I immediately ran towards the door and opened it, I saw frisk in front of the door with a happy face "good morning brother!!! let's both have breakfast- oh my brother!! brother why are you crying!!" said frisk panicked.

I shook my head then smiled fake? "I'm okay frisky!! I just had a bad dream so... you know." I said sweatdrop.

they looked at me worriedly "are you sure bro?" Frisk asked.

I nodded "Okay then, brother, take a shower first before we both will have breakfast together." Frisk said.

I nodded then closed my bedroom door again, I then went into the bathroom and took a warm shower "I have to calm myself down ... I hope I meet the skeleton named cross soon." I thought.

skip time > [ after shower]

after taking a shower I immediately put on my clothes and immediately went down to the dining room, when there I only saw Frisk who was eating breakfast, there was no father and mother.

Then they looked at me "Brother's food is here." Frisk said.

I then sat in front of Frisk then I saw the pancakes in front of me, I then ate my breakfast quietly "oh ... yes Frisk where are mom and dad?" I asked.

"Father and Mother are taking care of something outside, maybe tonight they will both come home." Frisk replied.

I just nodded and went back to eating my breakfast.

third POV

After Frisk and ( m/n) had breakfast, Frisk invited ( m/n) to the garden together with Papyrus, Undyne, Alpyhs, and Sans.

he said there is currently a festival being held and they all want to go there together, frisk and ( m/n) then walk and meet the skeleton brothers.

"oh!! hello papyrus!!" Frisk said happily.

"HELLO TO FRISK!! ARE YOU READY TO GO TO TODAY'S FESTIVAL?" said papyrus.

"Of course!! I heard there are some toys I want to try and there's also a show!!" Frisk replied.

then frisk and papyrus talk about the festival there while ( m/n) and sans talk about some stuff.

until finally the four of them all arrived at the park where the festival was, there were already a lot of people walking towards the festival.

then they entered the park and when we were in front of the gate we saw undyne and alpyhs " alpyhs!! undyne !!" call frisk.

they both then look at frisk and then greet back, undyne says that they both have already booked tickets for all of them so they don't need to buy tickets back.

they were all divided into two groups 1 group of 3 people, so the first members were undyne, alpyhs, and papyrus. then the second member is frisk,( m/n),and sans.

they all then split up...the second member chose to play then see a show.

Frisk invites ( m/n) to play capid doll and they compete who gets the most prizes then is the winner.

after playing who won the game... it turned out that they both drew, making everyone who saw it sweatdroop.

finally they both asked for the gift to be wrapped then frisk and (m/n) brought the gift "wow kid didn't expect that you two could play the game this much." said sans.

"hehe~ we're both used to playing this at festivals when mom and dad take us to their work events." said ( m/n) while sticking out his tongue a little.

sans blushed slightly seeing that while frisk continued to look at sans with his joking gaze, then they heard a voice not far from them.

when they approached the sound it turned out to be a parade " woah!!" amazed ( m/n) and frisk.

sans just looked at it normally but without them realizing not far from the crowd there was a figure of a person in black clothes holding a gun in his hand while looking at frisk.

"Remember your target is only the ambassador!! if you miss the target... you know what the consequences will be!!" someone shouted over the phone.

" okay sir!!" replied the figure. then he continued to monitor frisk until finally he had a gap then he pointed the gun at frisk and...

BANG!!!

crang!!

The figure was shocked and scared. He saw a green shield protecting the ambassador.

"What is that!? There's a shield in front of them!?" thought the figure in surprise.

everyone ran scared when they heard the sound of the gun making sans, frisk, and ( m/n) separate.

"Frisk!! sans!!" shouted (m/n).

"Brother!!/(m/n)!!" shouted sans and frisk.

the figure continued to search for the ambassador frisk, until he saw them looking for someone.

the figure didn't waste his chance, he then pointed his gun at frisk and fired again but this time he didn't hit frisk but...

" brother!!" frisk shouted.

" s###!? I got the wrong target, I'll die when the boss scolds me!!" thought the figure.

then the figure slowly backed away but he bumped into someone he then looked back and saw sans with one eye lit up.

"You can't run away." said sans.

then sans made the figure faint, sans then looked at ( m/n) and frisk.

sans widened his eye sockets when he saw a blood coming out of his stomach ( m/n ) which caused a lot of it to come out.

"Someone please call an ambulance!!! someone's injured here!!" Frisk shouted while hugging ( m/n) who was lying limp.

sans POV

I silently nailed seeing that, i immediately ran towards Frisk and replaced them to carry (m/n).

I tried to cover the wound on the stomach ( m/n) with my jacket hoping the blood would stop, I then saw ( m/n)'s eyes that wanted to close made my fear even more happening.

"hey (m/n) don't close your eyes I beg you!! please hold on for a while help will come so hold on." I said.

he just nodded slowly I then saw frisk who was talking to the hospital there while crying, I continued to hug the body (m/n) tightly.

"Please... hold on..." I thought.

cracks!!

I opened my eyes after hearing that I then saw the soul (m/n) coming out and...

"no!! no!! the soul is starting to crack!?" I thought scared.

"( m/n)!! hey keep on holding on ...." I said.

cracks!!

"I beg you!!"

"crack!!!

"Don't lose your hope!!"

crack!!!

" Please!!!" I said.

cracks!! crang!!!

I saw (m/n)'s soul was completely cracked and into pieces, I hugged (m/n)'s body tightly while crying.

then frisk came along with undyne, alpyhs, and papyrus, frisk was shocked by what happened.

then not long after they started crying and hugging ( m/n) body while calling his name " brother!!" frisk shouted.

Then everything went black and I saw I was standing in front of the parade!? "wait!? did frisk reset!!" I thought.

I then looked beside me and saw the reaction on their surprised faces too then Frisk looked at me while shaking their head "This isn't their doing!? ...meaning!!" I thought.

I immediately looked at (m/n) and saw he was there but I saw his eyes turn red.

"Those eyes... impossible!? Can't (m/n) only return in death and not rewind time!?" I thought in surprise.

TUMP!!

suddenly the body ( m/n) fell to the ground "( m/n)/brother!!" we both said.

I then checked his condition and breathed a sigh of relief "it's okay frisk ... he's just tired." I said.

I then carried ( m/n) " I'll take him a little away from here ... are you coming with frisk?" I asked.

they nodded then me and frisk brought ( m/n) a little away from the parade, i saw a chair under a tree.

me and frisk then went that way frisk sat on her right and left then i put (m/n)'s head on my lap while stroking her head gently.

"That was... did brother (m/n) do everything." said frisk worriedly.

"I also don't know Frisk... I think you did it because only you can do all that." I said.

"But I really didn't do it!! I was also shocked when I saw your sister's lifeless body in your arms... I didn't have time to do anything!!" Frisk said.

"I'm afraid... if all that happens again... I don't want to lose my brother again." I heard Frisk mutter.

I then hugged Frisk with one hand " Calm down son ... your brother will not be okay !! He still has your mother's magic that always takes care of him remember?" I said.

they nodded then they leaned on my shoulder and fell asleep, I then saw ( m/n) who still didn't wake up " (sigh) ( m/n) how do you actually have the ability to reset." I thought.

I then chose to sleep for a while because I was still shocked thinking about what just happened.

( m/n) POV

"ugh... my head is so dizzy." I muttered.

I opened my eyes slowly my vision was still blurry, then my vision was back to normal now I can see more clearly.

"Sans?" I thought.

"why did sans sleep here and... what happened just now?" I muttered.

"You can finally use a full reset ( m/n)!!" say (n/n).

"reset? what do you mean?" I asked.

"You managed to use your reset button to be perfect ... although different from frisk." say swap.

"woah!! woah!! calm down there, so you two are saying that I managed to use my reset button to become a perfect one?." I thought.

"That's right!! and finally you remember us both again (m/n)!!" said (n/n) happily.

"It's true since you don't remember anything... you forget the two of us constantly and rarely communicate." said swap with annoyance.

" aww~ did swap miss me?" I asked.

( n/n) laughs " hahaha!! he really really misses you ( m/n), just look at his expression when-" ( n/n) was cut off with a swap hand covering his mouth ( n/n).

" SHUT UP!! I DON'T GIVE THAT EXPRESSION FACE KNOW AND ( M/N ) DON'T EVER FEAR US BOTH OF THAT!!" said swap with a blush on his face.

"tsunderes." I muttered and (n/n).

"I'm not a tsundere!!" said swap then turned his face away.

Me and (n/n) laughed at the swap expression "So what did I miss while I lost my memory for a while?" I asked.

"Nothing at all... looks like you returned to your 10 year old body with your memories." swap answer.

"and 1 big problem that will await you later." say (n/n).

" what's that?" I asked.

"...you and nightmare have made a deal and in 2 days you will be taken by him." swap answer.

I widened my eyes "what do you mean deal!? what deal did I make with him!!" I thought surprised.

"The agreement between the two of you is that nightmare will take you with him and always be with him, while you ask to be given 4 days to be with your friends and family." answer (n/n).

"shit!!" I muttered.

" language!" shouted swap and ( n/n).

"Sorry!! Sorry!! Are you sure you didn't hear the swap wrong if we both agreed like that?" I asked.

"right unmistakable ... means you only have 1 day left." say swap.

"Then how about this!! I can't possibly have to admit it right!!" I thought.

"Don't worry (m/n), you just follow our orders, now you have to pretend you're still losing your memory." say swap.

"What... are you sure about that?" I asked.

" Yes!!" they both said.

I exhaled "Okay." I said.

"now you have to come back to your senses now!! you have made sans and frisk worried looking at you." say (n/n).

then all my vision returned to normal " ( m/n)!!" sans shouted.

"Ah... huh?" I answered.

I was immediately hugged by sans and frisk "don't make us both worry anymore!!" Frisk said.

"Why are you silent and why did your eyes turn red instantly!?" asked sans surprised.

I blinked a few times "what do you mean... my eyes are red?" I ask.

"Your eyes are really red (m/n)!! even those eyes look...dull like there's no light at all." Sans said worriedly.

" red? is it because of the effect of the reset?" I thought.

"It seems ... but you can change it back to how it was." say swap.

"Okay, I'll try." I thought.

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself down because I think my eyes turned red from the pressure of my magic.

not long after I opened my eyes again "how? still red." I said.

"No... your eyes are back to normal." Frisk replied.

"What's with your eyes (m/n)?" asked sans.

"I don't know either but it seems to have something to do with my magic." I answered.

sans nodded then I slowly got up from sans' lap while holding my head which was still a little dizzy.

"What happens when I faint?" I asked.

"Before you passed out I saw you staring at carnaval with a pale look and your eyes turning red." replied sans worriedly.

I nodded then Frisk hugged me tightly while crying made me confused "what's wrong Frisk?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm... afraid of losing you again." I heard frisk mutter.

now i'm shocked" what... you mean "lost you again" frisk?" I asked.

but frisk was silent while hugging me i then looked at sans asking for an explanation but he turned his face away with black eye sockets and a few tears came out!?

" Sans ... Are you crying?" I asked.

I saw sans who was still looking away made me feel sick to my soul seeing sans and frisk like this.

"What's wrong with you two and why are you crying!?" I asked worriedly.

but they both still didn't answer my question which made me even more worried " swap!!(n/n)!! what was wrong with me before that made them both cry?" I thought.

"( m/n) ... before you fainted ... do you remember something don't you?" ask swap.

"No... what's the matter?" I said.

"(m/n)...you died earlier." say (n/n). hearing those words made me speechless.

"uhh ... ( m / n)?" I heard (n/n) calling me but I didn't answer.

"I... died..." I thought.

"hey (m/n) did you hear us both!?" I heard swap shout but I didn't answer either.

"I really died... but why did I die?" I thought.

"uhh... looks like we broke him." said (n/n) worriedly.

" I die...?" I muttered.

"...so I died but how can I come back alive." I said.

I saw frisk and sans stiff after I said that, then I remembered my soul.

"means my soul...!?" I thought.

I immediately took out my soul and was surprised to see my soul, my soul now had a white color like a soul monster.

"W-what is this!?" I muttered.

Then suddenly I had a vision that there was a shooting... "Wait a minute!? That place... where me, Frisk, and Sans are right now!!" I thought frantically.

then everything is back to normal again makes me a little relieved but i'm still scared to see the vision "means i have to act immediately!?" I thought.

I then pulled Sans' shirt making Sans look at me "what's wrong (m/n)?" he asked.

I then whispered something to sans making him widen his eye sockets "are you sure (m/n)." said sans.

I nodded then looked in the direction where I saw the shot coming from, then I saw Sans nodded then got up from the park bench.

"hey frisk...please take care of your brother for a while...there's something I need to do something important." said sans.

then he disappeared I saw frisk's confused face then looked at me " do you know?" Frisk asked.

"I don't know either." I answered lie.

Then I started hearing this gunshot not far from this place "Looks like Sans has taken care of them." I thought.

" What sound is that?" asked frisk in surprise.

" ohh ... ah!! the voice of the frisky ice cream maker!!" I said.

"Eh?" they said confused.

then i pointed towards the ice cream vendor was "let's buy it!! whoever got there first had to pay for it!!" I said as I ran towards the ice cream parlor there.

"eh!! wait a minute it's cheating!!" Frisk said.

then they ran after me from behind which made me relieved.

in the end we both enjoyed our ice cream and got paid by... myself... funny isn't it? I was the first frisk who won.

but it can't be helped... i have asthma symptoms which make me tired easily so i have to keep my breath.

"As per your promise you will pay for this ice cream." said frisk while sticking out they tongue.

I puffed my cheeks while looking the other way, then I saw sans walking towards us made me smile in relief.

"Sans!!" I said happily.

then i hugged him tightly with a smile " wow ( m/n) ... you missed me so fast." said sans.

"Remember (m/n)... your acting doesn't want sans to know, right?" say swap.

I nodded then I held his hand and brought him to where Frisk was and the three of us enjoyed ice cream together.

when we were enjoying ice cream suddenly Alpyhs, Undyne, and Papyrus came with lots of gifts in their hands.

then the three of them joined in eating ice cream together and then sans made a joke that irritated papyrus and made us all laugh.

I then saw a star near the tree behind me, I was curious and approached the star. I'm confused why a star like this can be here " swap? ( n/n)? do you two know what this is?" I asked.

"!? isn't that save points?" answered (n/n) surprised.

"How do you know if this is a save point." I said.

"Flowey once told me about this save point that he said was like a star." say (n/n)

" then?" ask swap.

"its use is said to be to save all the data that we have gone through ... but flowey said that save points can only be seen by souls who have a soul of complete determination." say (n/n).

"That's right... (m/n) can see but her soul isn't determined." say say swap.

" but he has half the will and the reset button alone is completely the same as the reset has frisk !!" say (n/n).

I then heard their little fight made me shake my head, then I looked at the star "maybe I'll give it a try." I thought.

I then held the star then I saw in front of me there was a screen that said 'do you want to save', then below it there are 2 choices yes and no.

I then pressed yes and the screen disappeared immediately making me confused "weird" I thought.

"I should ask Frisk about this" I thought.

then when I want to go back to frisk and the others are there suddenly there is a blue string that binds me "wait!! this string doesn't belong to error!?" I thought.

then I saw behind me there was a portal and I was immediately attracted to it making me scream Sans' name.

"Sans!!!" I shouted and I finally entered the portal completely.

sans POV

when I was making a joke and Papyrus scolded me without me knowing if (m/n) wasn't beside me anymore.

" SANS STOP MAKING THAT JOKE OF YOU!!" said papyrus.

"Oh come on paps ... I know you're smiling~" I said.

"I KNOW AND I HATE IT!!" said papyrus.

"Sans!!" I heard ( m/n) shouting my name made me look behind me and I widened my eyes when I saw a portal behind it with a familiar blue string. "errors." I growled.

Then I fell silent when I saw (m/n) being pulled towards the portal... "Oh no..." I thought frantically.

|•| TO BE CONTINUED|•|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 94 32
- ๐“˜๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“˜๐“ท '๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“”๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ถ๐“ช,' ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฏ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ช๐“ฟ๏ฟฝ...
235K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
41.5K 824 27
Minako Arisato woke up from somewhat a very long nap... She found out that she was warped two years into the future?! Something else is also off. SEE...
3.3M 116K 36
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐. Currently editing...