Who are you? (Tamaki x male r...

By notimportanthahah

A teenage boy with the name of Tsukishima Rei just entered Ouran. Or so they thought. You see, he was in the... More

Description
Who is that boy Haruhi!!

Sorry!!

30 1 0
By notimportanthahah

Tsukishima's pov
——————————

"Tsukki! Wait a minute, you forgot your lunch!!" My younger brother wailed from the kitchen. "Hm? Ah, thank you Tadashi." I replied taking the bento box into my hands. "Have a good day at school!" "I will, thank you Tadashi. You have a good day too."

—————————— at school ———————————

I walked into the bright pink school, slowly making my way to class not caring if I'm late. I arrived into my classroom and yet again, like every other day, nobody noticed me. Though I'm kind of glad, I'm not one for too much attention. I sat down at my seat as class started.

—————————— after class —————————
(Sorry I know that this is a lot of time skips. I don't know what to put here.)

Haruhi's pov
———————-

'Shoot! They will never leave me alone if I'm too late!' I thought as I ran down the pink hallways of the school. 'Why does this school have to be so damn big?!' Rounding a corner I ran into someone, my books flying everywhere. "I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you!" I apologized. "Ah, no it's alright." He said quietly. It was almost as if he was talking to himself, from the way he was staring at the ground and talking so silently. I put my hand out to help him up which he accepted. "I'm Haruhi Fujioka. It's nice to meet you... Senpai...?" I greeted. "I'm Tsukishima Rei, it's nice to meet you too. I'm a second year." He greeted back. "Oh! So you are my senpai!" I said trying to make eye contact but with his hair I couldn't see him properly. "Yeah, I guess so." "Uhm... I'm going to music room 3, would you like to come?" I asked. "Sure!" Little did he know, that was going to be the worst decision he had made in his life.
———————————————————————————

Sorry it's short, I'm tired and I wanna read before I go to bed.

Can you guys leave some tips or something in the comments so I can get better at writing? This is my first book so it would really help.

-356 words-
~author~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
64.8K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...