ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’

Par Zekepng

[𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑] [πˆππ…π‹π”π„ππ‚π„π‘ 𝐀𝐔] (y/n) has always thought of Eren Jaeger as a fboy/play... Plus

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘π’ ππŽπ“π„ [𝐩π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝]
[𝟏] 𝐋𝐀
[𝟐] πƒπˆπππ„π‘ ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸ‘] ππŽπ‘π‚πŽ'𝐒 ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸ’] 𝐁𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇
[πŸ“] π‚π€π‹π•πˆπ πŠπ‹π„πˆπ ππ‡πŽπ“πŽ π’π‡πŽπŽπ“
[πŸ”] πƒπˆπ’ππ„π˜π‹π€ππƒ
[πŸ•] ππ€π‚πŠ π‡πŽπŒπ„
[πŸ–] π‡π€ππ†πŽπ•π„π‘
[πŸ—] 𝐏𝐎𝐏 𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓
[𝟏𝟎] π‚π‡πˆπ‹π‹ πƒπ€π˜
[𝟏𝟏] π’π‡πŽπππˆππ†
[𝟏𝟐] 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍 𝟐.𝟎
[πŸπŸ’] 𝟐 πŠπˆπ’π’π„π’, 𝟐 ππˆπ„π‘π‚πˆππ†π’ & 𝟐 π“π€π“π“πŽπŽπ’
[πŸπŸ“] πƒπ€πˆπ‹π˜ πŒπ€πˆπ‹
[πŸπŸ”] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πˆπ‘
[πŸπŸ•] 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄?!
[πŸπŸ–] π†π€ππˆ'𝐒 ππ€π‘π“π˜
[πŸπŸ—] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
[𝟐𝟎] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„π’π’π€π†π„
[𝟐𝟏] π„ππ†π€π†π„πŒπ„ππ“ ππ€π‘π“π˜
[𝟐𝟐] π…πˆπ‹πŒ ππ‘π„πŒπˆπ„π‘π„
[πŸπŸ‘] "𝐈'𝐌 π’πŽπ‘π‘π˜"
[πŸπŸ’] 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ππ„π†πˆπππˆππ†π’
[πŸπŸ“] πŒπ„π„π“πˆππ† 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
[πŸπŸ”] 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀
[πŸπŸ•] πƒπ”ππ€πˆ?!
[πŸπŸ–] π…πˆππ€π‹π‹π˜ πŒπˆππ„
[πŸπŸ—] 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒
[πŸ‘πŸŽ] π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘
[πŸ‘πŸ] π“πˆπŒπ„
[πŸ‘πŸ] ππˆπ‚πŠ π˜πŽπ”π‘ ππŽπˆπ’πŽπ
[πŸ‘πŸ‘] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
[πŸ‘πŸ’] π‡πˆπ“π‚π‡'𝐒 π–π„πƒπƒπˆππ†
[πŸ‘πŸ“] π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒
[πŸ‘πŸ”] π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’ π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐀𝐄𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 [π‚πŽππ“πˆππ”π„πƒ]
[πŸ‘πŸ•] π‘π„ππ„π“πˆπ“πˆπŽπ
[πŸ‘πŸ–] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓
[πŸ‘πŸ—] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
[πŸ’πŸŽ] ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’ π‹πŽπ•π„π‘
[πŸ’πŸ] ππ„π‘π…πˆπƒπˆπŽπ”π’ π‹πŽπ•π„π‘ [𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐒 ππŽπ•]
[πŸ’πŸ] 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

[πŸπŸ‘] π†π„π“π“πˆππ† ππ„π‘π’πŽππ€π‹

5.4K 169 692
Par Zekepng

Authors Note - [ ignore any typos i will sort them out in the morning <3 ]

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍!

"Sasha get off of me i'm going to piss the bed" you groaned, one thing you hated about sleeping with Sasha was that she took up the entire bed. She was in the middle of you and Mikasa and her upper body was spread on top of you while Mikasa got her lower half.

You were in a peaceful dream until you started to walk towards the toilet and then you felt a strain on your bladder.

Sasha moved away and put her body on Mikasa's instead so you made your way to the bathroom, on your way to the bathroom your phone vibrated multiple times so you picked it up.

You sat down on the toilet and started to close your eyes again because you were so tired, they soon opened again once your phone buzzed in your hand. You turned over the device and saw that you had three messages from Eren, what was he even doing up at this time?

Daddy Eren 💗...

Eren:
are you awake?
i'll just spam you till you wake up
if you see this start getting ready
(y/n)
(y/n)
(y/n)

You:
omg chill out
i'm awake

Eren:
good hurry up and get ready
i'll be outside the door at 7:05

You:
tf you mean you'll be outside the door?
i'm going back to sleep

Eren:
i'll be outside the door at 7:05 i won't say it again
you better be ready

You:
idc
i'm going back to sleep

Eren:
if you come i'll give you a surprise or something

You:
a surprise? what kind huh?

Eren:
idk i'll buy you something

You:
wait
if i hypothetically do get ready what should i wear?

Eren:
something comfy? idk

You:
how comfy we speaking? because i will just turn up in my pjs

Eren:
Leggings and a top or sports bra comfy

You:
totally not suspicious but okay...
oh and you're buying me breakfast

The cold water started to run out of the tap so you cupped your hands and then splashed the water over your face, you needed to be awake for whatever the fuck Eren had planned.

You quickly got ready because Eren had only given you 25 minutes to gather yourself together, you didn't bother making an effort because it was only Eren.

"Morning sunshine" Eren grinned, he was leaning against the wall opposite the door and was dressed in black sweats and a matching hoodie, his hair was loosely tied back and looked slightly messy.

You didn't understand how someone could look so pretty in the morning, it was like he physically had no flaws unless he was lacking in the downstairs department "just shut the fuck up please"

He pushed himself away from the wall and walked towards you, his pointer finger and thumb moved to grab and tilt your chin "you better find some energy because you're about to be using your body a lot" his green eyes burned into your (e/c) ones.

"you're making it sound like we're about to have sex" you pushed him away and a laugh escaped his lips, you started to walk towards the elevator and Eren trailed behind you.

Eren pressed the button and you leaned against the bar while he checked himself out in the mirror, he had his phone out and was taking a photo but you could see that you were visible in it. You held up your middle finger as he took the photo and he rolled your eyes at you, the doors dinged and opened.

Eren walked out but you stayed inside the elevator "the fucking gym? at 7 in the morning? Are you crazy?" the gym was empty but so was that spot in the bed that you had just left, you didn't even want to step out. You were very tempted to press floor eight and run back to your room but Eren's hand wrapped around your wrist and dragged you out.

"this is what happens when you break a deal (y/n)" he was dragging you along while you were groaning because what crazy person comes on holiday to go gym this early "This is your idea of a punishment?" you asked and he nodded.

Eren had dragged you over to an area with a bunch of mats on the floor, he grabbed a pair of boxing gloves and threw them to you "i thought you were just trying to be kinky or something" you admitted "i didn't think you'd want a fucking boxing match"

"me pinning you down on the floor isn't kinky enough for you?" you finished putting on the gloves and looked up at him "no, not at 7 in the morning"

"Oh stop whining, at least now i know you're not a morning person" he finished putting on his gloves and he straightened out his back "could have just asked me but whatever" you shrugged.

"okay hit me" you looked at him with a 'seriously?' look, you had been complaining that you were tired all this time and he thought you even had enough energy to punch him. You weakly threw your arm at him and you barely touched his shoulder "there you go"

"Obviously harder" he sighed, a dirty joke came into your mind so you suppressed your laugh "i can't punch with these things on" you started to take off the boxing gloves and you threw them to the side.

Just to make Eren happy you decided that you'd punch him once and then he'll shut up, you positioned yourself and got your fists ready. Just as you were about to throw your punch you heard the elevator ding so you put your attention on that, Jean and Connie walked out and it was very obvious that Jean had dragged Connie down with him "hey guys"

"oh shit you're fighting (y/n)?" Connie laughed, Jean was setting up his phone and in your peripheral vision you could see Eren throwing his fist forward. You quickly turned away from the two boys and grabbed his fist before it made contact with your face "what the fuck you could have knocked me out!"

"but i didn't did i?" he smirked, you dropped your hand from his glove and rolled your eyes "that's why i said could have dumb ass" Connie was watching the two of you while Jean had set his phone up to make tiktoks "you guys should have a fight" Connie said.

"i'll be referee so no gloves" Connie stated and Eren looked at him like he was crazy "i'll hurt her if i don't wear gloves"

"trust me bro she can take it" he was talking like you weren't right in front of him "i'll be fine you probably won't even touch me" you assured.

"piece of advice aim for her vagina it's her weak point" Connie whispered but failed miserably "shut the fuck up" you slapped the back of his head and he quickly covered it with his hand "touch my vagina and i'll stamp on your balls and ripped them off" you threatened.

"This should be easy" Eren commented and you let out a small laugh because you knew you'd fold his ass in a second.

"okay okay enough chit chat commence!"

"wait wait wait what about the rules?-" Eren sent his fist flying towards your face so you quickly ducked down to avoid it.

Fuck the rules then

You sent your fist into his stomach which caught him off guard, as he stumbled back you placed your leg behind his and watched him fall to the floor. Connie cheered while Eren looked up at you and you wore a smirk on your face, that smirk soon faded as Eren grabbed your leg and yanked you down to the floor.

Your body bounced against the mat which allowed Eren to get up and tower over you, he clenched his fist and was about to punch you but you slid your body between his legs and quickly stood up behind him.

Before he could even react you grabbed his left arm and pinned it behind his back while you used your other arm to put him in a choke hold, he was trying to get out of your restriction but the more he moved the tighter you held his body "what was that about it being easy?" you asked.

"okay okay (y/n) wins round one" Connie said, you dropped your grip from him and he wiggled around his arm. Jean had now moved closer and set his phone up so that it had a good view of you two.

Eren took off his hoodie which revealed a white tank top, he threw his hoodie to the side and started to get ready.

You formed your fist in position getting ready to attack Eren, Eren started to throw punches at you but you dodged them and managed to hit him on the side of the face. The punch wasn't hard because you didn't want to use all your force, Eren sent his fist flying into your face and it connected with your nose.

You stumbled back a bit and held your nose "shit" he quickly came over to see if you were okay and you were perfectly fine but you took this opportunity to fight back.

You used your right leg to kick Eren in the stomach, you raised your leg higher and placed your hands down on the mat and wrapped both of your legs around Eren's neck.

You now had your thighs tightly wrapped around Eren's neck and you attempted to slowly choke him, his large hand came up and grabbed your body. He threw you forward and slammed your body down on the mat and climbed on top of you.

He grabbed your throat and started to squeeze at it but he was applying just the right amount of pressure because he didn't want to hurt. The two of you stared at each other for a moment and you could see his face was becoming slightly red "Eren wins!"

The two of you looked over at Connie and Jean who were watching the two of you, you had forgotten that they were even there.

Eren removed his hand from your neck and rolled out from under him and stood up "where'd you learn to fight like that?" Eren asked as he threw you a bottle of water.

"My parents made me and my sister take fighting classes" you quickly inhaled the water and wiped your forehead with your t-shirt.

"Anyway I'm going to take a shower, don't forget you owe me breakfast" you pointed at him as you walked towards the elevator.

𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍!

You were finishing up getting ready in the bathroom, you were currently doing your makeup but you decided to do something light because the weather was too hot to be wearing a bunch of makeup.

You grabbed your phone from the side and walked back out into the room to see that Mikasa and Sasha were now slowly waking up "morning sleepy heads" you smiled.

Mikasa rubbed her eyes and looked you up and down, she was clearly confused as to why you were up and dressed this early considering the fact that you drank loads last night "where are you off to this early?"

"I'm going to breakfast with Eren" you started pack your small bag but you soon looked up when the two girls went quiet, both their eyes were wide in surprise and Mikasa started to do a stupid dance in Sasha's face "i told you something will happen on this trip and look who's right"

"woah woah woah" you held out your hand to pause the two "it's just breakfast we're not fucking" you assured but they both side eyed each other "yeah yeah just tell us how his sausage tastes when you get back" Sasha commented.

"fuck y'all" you held your middle finger up and proceeded to walk towards the door while Mikasa and Sasha made gagging and choking noises.

A notification popped up on your phone so you looked down to check it and as you were checking it you had your fist raised up to knock on the door. Just as your fist touched the door, the door swung open and revealed Eren.

You looked up from your phone and a smile creeped onto both of your faces "perfect timing?" he let out a laugh and nodded "perfect timing" he repeated.

The two of you made your way down to the reception and walked out the front, you stood near the taxi area but Eren kept walking "Hey! don't we need a taxi?" you called out making him turn around "who said that? we're walking" he grinned.

"this boy is going to be the death of me" you mumbled and you started to catch up with him "wait where are you even taking me?" you questioned because you just realised that they sell breakfast at the hotel so why were you two going somewhere else.

"I figured we could go to a cafe which overlooks the beach. It's only a 10 minute walk" he replied.

𝐂𝐀𝐅𝐄, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍!

The two of you arrived at the cafe and just like Eren said it overlooked the beach which gave you both a beautiful view.

Eren got a table for outside because the inside seemed packed and it was a lot hotter in there than outside "can i just get a water please" you smiled as you sat down and the waiter nodded "i'll get the same"

The waiter nodded and handed you both the menu and headed off inside, you took a moment to look out at the view before looking down at the menu. Every time you traveled somewhere you would always appreciate the views or the moments because you knew that if you never posted on social media that one day then you wouldn't be sat there.

"you know what you're getting?" Eren asked, breaking your eyes away from the view and moving onto him and then back down to the menu "ehh..." you paused as you scanned your eyes through the different items.

"i'll probably get this" you pointed to the name because you couldn't pronounce it due to it being in Spanish "what about you?"

"I'm not sure yet" he smiled.

A couple minutes later the waiter came out with the water and asked for your orders, you hesitated to speak because you didn't want to mess up the pronunciation and Eren noticed that "she'll have Tostada Con Tomate, Aceite, Y Jamón and i'll just have Pincho De Tortilla"

You were taken aback by the fact that he could speak Spanish and to top it off his Spanish accent was very attractive "thank you" he smiled as the waiter took back the menu "so we're just going to skip over the fact that you can speak Spanish?"

He raised his hand up to his chin and looked over at you "I spent many summers as a kid in Spain and I just picked up the language" he shrugged "what other languages do you know?" you questioned.

"some French and I started to learn Italian but stopped a year ago, what about you?" he clasped his hands together and leaned forward while waiting for you to speak.

"i know parts of languages but i doubt i could say a full sentence" you admitted "but you spent many summers in Spain? i'm assuming that you were one of those little rich kids then?" you lightly joked.

"So because I spent time abroad you're assuming I'm rich?" he asked while raising a brow and you nodded "plus I know that you went to a private school with the others so it's not really assuming at this point is it?"

"fair enough but i guess i'm allowed to assume that you were a rich snobby wannabe Blair Wardolf?" he said and a smile appeared on your face "false, false and who doesn't aspire to be Blair Wardolf?" you rhetorically asked.

"just to correct you" you held up your finger and he tilted his head to show that he was intrigued in what you were going to say "I did not grow up rich in the slightest i actually went to a public school, shocker right?" you teased "and i was very humble and grateful for what my parents provided me with"

"let me correct you then" he spoke and you leaned your head on your hands while watching him "yes my parents are wealthy but only because they worked hard for their money so i appreciate everything that they did/do for me"

"The main reason we traveled a lot was because when i hit 8 my mother was becoming ill and continued to be ill a lot" you swallowed the lump in your throat because a part of you was anticipating what we was going to say next and you prayed it wasn't what you were thinking "thankfully she's fine now but there are times where she does get ill so me and my father just wanted to travel to as many places as we could while we still had her"

"and the reason i spent many summers in Spain is because my aunt lives there, so when my mother was ill my father would send me away to enjoy my summer" you felt like such a bitch for assuming shit once again, you had no idea that Eren's childhood was like that.

He was constantly in fear of losing his mother and he couldn't do anything to help because he was just too young. You wondered if that was the reason why he didn't come on the first holiday.

You were about to speak but the waiter came out with your food and proceeded to set it down on the table, you both thanked him and started to eat the food. The conversation stopped and it was quiet for a moment before Eren spoke again "how comes you became an influencer?" Eren asked.

"I never actually intended on becoming one i never thought it would happen" you said "but when i was around 16 i got into an accident and obviously my family wasn't the richest so the accident set my family back quite a bit due to all the charges so my friends suggested social media" you explained.

Eren's eyes were soft because he had realised without even noticing it, he had also judged and assumed things about you but he was completely wrong. He was glad that you were finally opening up to him and showing him the real you because that's all he wanted.

"Is that how you got the scar on your stomach and thigh?" you paused for a moment because you didn't think that he had seen the scar on your thigh, it's not like you were trying to hide it but you had just always hated it because it was a lot worse compared to your stomach one.

"yeah it was from where i was in the passenger sea-" Eren placed his hand over yours and you stopped speaking "it's okay you don't have to explain it" he assured and you thanked him.

"let me see your rings" he said catching the topic and you were thankful he did, he grabbed your right hand first and lifted it up to get a better look "these ones are random but this one it matches my brothers so i never take it off" you explained "and this one matches with my other friends"

"and on this hand some are random but then this one" you pointed to your ring finger "this is the matching one i have with Mikasa and Sasha kinda like the one you have matching with Connie and Jean" Eren carefully analysed them and listened to you explain each one "lastly this one also matches with my other friends"

Just as you were about to ask about his rings his phone started to ring "hold on one moment" he searched for the device in his pocket and finally pulled it out. He picked up the call and held it to his ear, you couldn't make out who he was speaking to but you finished up the last bit of your food "yeah we'll leave now and meet you guys down there"

"the others are heading down to the surfing place so you ready to leave?" he asked as he placed his phone down on the table and you nodded.

𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍!

You and Eren had gotten in a taxi and drove over to the surfing area of the beach, you had completely forgotten that you guys had booked to go surfing and scuba diving so you had to text Mikasa to bring you a bikini because you didn't wear one underneath your clothes.

"Hey y'all Cornelius doesn't know how to vlog properly so you're stuck with me and Jean" you raised up the camera to get Jean into view, the two of you were sitting at one of the tables while the others were getting all the gear.

"we're going to try erm..." you looked down at the liquor then up to Jean "what are they?" Jean grabbed the camera from you and showed a view of the drinks.

"I don't know, the guy said it brings good luck or something" he shrugged and you looked at him somewhat concerned "and you believe that?" the two of you looked at each other for a moment.

"no they were just free" you let out a laugh but as you did you heard Sasha scream which made both you and Jean look up, you saw that Connie had a crab and was chasing her with it.

Jean started to record them while Mikasa and Eren walked over with the surfboards "what are they?" Eren questioned as he noticed the colourful drinks.

"they bring good luck apparently" you looked up at him and he handed you a board "good luck? you'll probably just get diarrhoea instead" Mikasa commented.

"Oh the surfing teacher isn't in today he's sick or something so hopefully you guys know how to surf" Eren announced, you had only ever surfed when there was a teacher around otherwise you were convinced that you'd probably drown.

"okay okay no one cares can we hurry up and get out into the water?" Connie impatiently said and you looked out but there wasn't anyway waves yet "there's no waves you have to wait"

"don't you just wait for the person to make the waves?" you don't think you have heard anything more stupid come out of his mouth, you all just froze for a moment to fully take in what he just said "guys i'm not that dumb i was joking"

Connie and Sasha ran towards the sea while Mikasa, Eren, Armin and Ashly followed behind them. You and Jean drank 3 of the small drinks which tasted like shit, they definitely smelt better than they tasted.

"No wonder they were free" you coughed as you stood up from the table, Jean still had the camera in his hand and he was taking over Connie's job and was vlogging everything "who do you think is going to drown first?" he asked.

"100% Armin" normally you'd say Connie but he was surprisingly good at surfing, he was probably one of the best out of all of you guys "Hey! there's waves hurry up!" Sasha shouted.

Before going into the water you made sure the leash was attached to your foot because you did not want to be the one drowning this time.

Authors Note - [ idk how to surf or how surfing works so, sorry if this is incorrect lool ]

You pushed your body out into the water and laid down on the board, you were waiting for another big wave to appear before standing up. The water was so clear and was a beautiful blue colour, you saw a wave approaching so you found the courage to stand up on the board.

Mikasa was near you and you could see that she was doing the same, as the wave approached you successfully flipped your body with the board and followed the wave.

Your body sunk under the water so you swam up and broke through the surface, you shook your head to get the water out of your nose.

For the next couple of hours all of you were just messing about riding the waves or playing around on the boards, you and Connie were currently sitting on the boards getting ready to play a game "wait i lost the stick" you shoved your hand into the water to find the long paddle stick.

"okay ready?" Connie asked as the two of you stood up on the boards, you were trying your best to balance but it was a lot harder than you thought "okay let's go" you leaned forward and attempted to hit Connie with the stick but you almost made yourself fall into the water.

Connie swung his stick around to hit you but you quickly ducked down and wobbled on the board, you attempted to push the stick into his chest but he had great balance and just dodge it.

He used the to hit you and then with all his force he pushed you backwards which resulted in your body hitting the water, Connie let out a laugh and was shouting that he won while you swam up and tried to get back on your board.

Eren was sitting on his board just watching the two of you, he found your little game quite amusing.

You climbed onto the board and balanced yourself so that you wouldn't just fall into the water again, you grabbed the stick and firmly held it in your hand.

you hit the stick into Connie's legs which made him fall back but as he was falling back he accidentally hit you which made you also fall back.

But your body didn't hit the water. Instead someone caught you, you heard a splash and opened your eyes to look down and you saw that Eren had his hands gripped around your waist. His board was almost tilted over and was about to tip, you looked back up and saw Connie in the water "I won!" you shouted as you held your hands up.

"It's not fair you cheated!" Connie shouted back as Eren lowered you down into the water before the both of you got knocked over "not my fault she was going to knock me out" Eren shouted back.

"Hey guys the boat will be here soon!" Armin shouted out to all of you, you and Eren swam out of the water and you grabbed your board to carry it "thanks for catching me" Eren looked down at you and shot you a small smile "guess the drink did work after all"

He grabbed your board and you unattached the leash to your foot and watched as he and Jean walked towards the store "someone's staring a little too hard" Mikasa teased.

"you know your face is looking really punchable right now" you said as you turned to face her "you mean kissable right?" she smirked as she snaked her hand around your waist and you did the same.

"So how was the Jaeger sausage?" she mocked Sasha's words from earlier "gross but breakfast was fine he's actually not as bad as i thought" you admitted.

"stop" she paused and you turned to look at her "are you (y/n) (l/n) actually admitting that you were wrong?" she dramatically gasped and you rolled her eyes.

"i never said that Miss Ackerman, I was simply just saying he's not as bad as i thought that's all" she looked up at you and raised her brow and sent you a 'yeah righttt' look.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓, 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐍!

The boat had arrived and all of you quickly climbed on, the boat already had a bunch of food onboard so all you guys needed to do was just relax and eat it. You, Jean and Sasha were all taking photos and tiktoks while the others did their own things.

You were all gathered around sitting on cushioned seats while looking out enjoying the view, the plan was to relax for a bit and eat some food and then you'd all go scuba diving.

Connie had set up his camera so it had a view of all of us and he disappeared to go get the drinks. Eren sat opposite you and he and Mikasa were talking about something but you noticed that he would often look over at you.

"Here's to Cancun 2.0" Connie shouted as he popped a bottle of champagne which made a loud bang and the fizz started to erupted from the top. You all held up your glasses and Connie poured the champagne into each and every one of them.

"what's the plan for tomorrow?" Ashly asked as she was cuddled up to Armin "well we're leaving the resort and moving into the Villa so that will take a couple hours and then we also have to go food shopping" Eren spoke.

"I saw that there's a fair so maybe later in the evening we could either go there or go clubbing?" Jean added.

"Clubbing! we're going clubbing" Connie shouting, Connie had been itching to get out to go to one of the clubs and live his wildest life but you also agreed with him "yeah i agree with Connie"

"Me too" Mikasa said and Jean shrugged "guess it's decided then, clubbing we go" he laughed.

All of you chilled out on the boat for a while before it was time to go scuba diving, the man was currently putting on your gear and you could feel the anxiousness taking over your body.

You weren't particularly scared of the ocean it was just the fact that what if you ran out of air or what if something just fucking eats you "all done!" the man assured and you swallowed the lump in your throat and walked over to the edge of the boat to look down into the water.

"fuck that's deep" you whispered to yourself and you could faintly see the fish swimming around "woah are you okay?" Eren said as he grabbed your hand, you hadn't realised but your hands were shaking a lot from the nerves "mhm just nervous" you muttered.

"are you two ready?" the man shouted out and you just looked down at the water, hesitating if you even wanted to do it, Eren's soft hand intertwined with yours making you look at him "I got you okay?" you took in a deep breath and slowly nodded.

"we're ready!" Eren shouted back, Eren looked back at you and tightened his grip around your hand "just don't even think about it" he advised, you closed your eyes and bit down on your lip "okay let's do it"

The two of you jumped into the water and Eren didn't once let go of your hand, you opened your eyes and everything was so bright. You thought it would be a lot darker but it wasn't, you could literally see everything swimming around and it was amazing.

You had no idea why you were so scared because this was the best thing ever, Eren watched as your eyes lit up and a smile grew on your face. Once he noticed that you didn't let go of his hand a smile also grew on his face.

Authors Note - [ not me realising that i go back to school in under two weeks, i'll try my best to update as much as i can because once i'm in school updates will probably be slow due to the fact that the course i'm taking is 60% coursework and if you don't meet the deadlines you get kicked out. 💀

anyway more development between (y/n) & Eren will be happening <3 ]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

70.8K 1.9K 32
οΉ™β­”οΌŽπŸ³ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."βŸ† ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) β˜…β˜†οΉ” "i heard that, jerk!"οΉ† β—ƒοΌŽ y/n is a intro...
40.7K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
169 2 5
Reader is very confident in herself, and all her friends seem to love her and her playful nature. It has always been clear as day that she's liked Ar...
2.3K 15 1
eren jaeger x reader DNI if not 16+ thank you! y'all know i had to rewrite this fic for my favorite boy :D this fic is eren x fem!reader, if you guys...