My Cold Mafia Boss Husband

By ARMOAGENE

Y/n A Normal Citezin In Seoul That Will Meet The Most Dangerous And Cold Mafia Jay..What Happened If They Sud... More

1)Best Man In The World
2)Another Mission
3)Is The Money With You?
4)Please Dont Leave Me
5)You Give Justice In My Appa
6)She Is Mine
7)New Girl
8)You Look So Cute
9)Are You Really Mafia's?
10)My Bag
11)Old Phone
12)I'll Marry Her
13)Be My Wife
14)Dont You Have A Respect On My Fiance
15)You May Now Kiss The Bride
16)Your His Wife?
17)Did You Kill Him
18)They Are Together
19)You Kill Her
20)Y/n Im Sorry
21)Escape
22)Y/n Is Dead?
23)Y/n Please Comeback Im Sorry
Very Special News!

Introduction

2.7K 66 3
By ARMOAGENE

Bae Y/n
More Info:She Is 20 Years Old(Korean Age)..She Is A Daughter Of The Construction Worker Mr.Bae...She Is Working In A Coffee Shop Were Her Two Friends Also Working Jae-min And Jae-rin..Even She Is Just Working In A Coffee Shop She Is Also Have Some Dream In The Future..She Really Love His Appa Since His Appa Is The Only One Who Is Side Since His Eomma Left Her In New Born..She Hates Her Mom..She Is Not Scared On Mafia's..She Is Not Believing On Mafia's..She Is Such As A Brave Girl..Even His Dad Just Work As Construction Worker His Dad Make Her Graduate On College..She Loves To Play With Dogs/Cats Or Kids..She Is Pretty,Cute,Kind,And Tall..

Jay And Sunghoon Are Twins

Chanyeol,Jimin,Rosé,Jay,And Sunghoon Are Siblings

I Just Change Some Of Their Relatives But They Will Still Play As Them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 309 27
๐™ž ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช. i quickly walked down to the lockers, seeing mattheo and a bunch of other boys putting heir stuff away. ...
80.4K 2.6K 80
BANG... BANG..... BANG I jumped up out my sleep to three gun shots. I creep up to my door, opening it up just a little, seeing my father go to my...
3.1K 29 18
- ๐€๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐€๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž - ๐€๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ค๐š ๐’๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฏ๐š & ๐‘๐š๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ก๐š - T...
146K 30.5K 98
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras แ€‘แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€Šแ€ทแ€บ แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€†แ€ฝแ€ฒแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€แ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บ แ€แ€ปแ€ฎแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บ...