Enderman Language Guide

By MagickIsSpeltWrong

Hello! This will just be a short little guide to help with the enderman language :D It includes the alphabet... More

The Alphabet
Speaking Enderman
Tips
All Dream Smp Names
Basic Words
Short Sentences
Paragraphs
Author's Note

Typing Enderman

2.3K 73 106
By MagickIsSpeltWrong

*Disclaimer: I have an android and dont know how to do this on an Apple.*

I am aware that there is a werid thing with the keyboard where it adds a space after every letter. I don't know how to fox this, I'm sorry.

First your going to want to copy and paste the whole alphabet. Easier to do letter by letter, but you can add the whole alphabet then delete the unwanted letters after.

1. Open Settings

2. Scroll down to "General Management"

3. Select "Language and Input"

4. Select "On-Screen Keyboards"

5. Select "Default Keyboard"

6. Select the mini settings button.

7. Scroll down to the bottom and select "Text Shortcuts"

8. Tap the plus to add the alphabet in.

9. Select what you want the shortcut to be. I do double letters (ex.aa=⏃)

Any additional questions, ask them here! I'll respond as quickly as I can.

ONLY DO ONE LETTER AT A TIME!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 164 17
they have been friends since they were toddlers. they went through a lot of things together growing up. they celebrate each other's milestones and sh...
370K 13.1K 42
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
15.6K 178 25
after King Ghidorah defeat Godzilla reclaimed his crown and all the Kaijus rejoiced and but not all where happy Godzilla, Mothra and some of the othe...
522K 20.4K 79
I Became a Heartthrob After Interstellar Farming 在星际种田后我成了万人迷 Author: 随波逐流的椰子 Status 79 Chapters (Completed) Description Yuan Bai is a rabbit demon a...