๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

By Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ

2.1K 140 4
By Chimmy_Zean

+ 1 Week Later +

- Shinhwa Chairwoman's office -

       "The Awakend Academy?"

  A soft timid voice question with clear confiusion, asking for an explaination with their hazel eyes doed.

     "Yeah, its a system that brings together teens awakened ones in Korea for two to three months to help them build bonds and to teach them various of skills" Another voice chimes in, this time the tone were more deep then previous. 

  A man dressed in teal suit with small blue stripes with a button up and a grey cardigan as well as a matching set of trousers.

  "Its been brought up for quite awhile, but its finally being implemented" The man continue to explain what Awakened Academy is to the younger boy standing beside him who then nodded at his explanation, even though he is still confused and have many more question to ask.

   "Are all teens awakened in korea attend then?". He question the older man with worry slightly laced in his tone, seemingly anxious to attend the academy yet an exictement still linger in his words.

   "Not all of them, since this is the first time, only well-known groups will participate. Two or three awakened ones that represents those groups will gather" The elder said with three of his finger lifted and the other were curled as a montion of the number 3.

     "Then does that mean I can't participate? I don't belong to any group" The young adorable boy spoke disappointed as his face grew sullen knowing he isn't part of any Awakenend group. But to his surprise the elder confirm that it is possible for him to participate through a 'Sponsor'

  "Dont worry about that, you will be able to participate with Shinwa's sponsorship" The man assured the younger beside him with a light smile. Truthfully he was expecting the boy to be excited with this news but that isn't fully the case.

   As the younger Jiwoo, faced away from the elder male with an unsure expression. "i'm not sure ....This is all too sudden. I don't even know what Awakened Academy exactly does" He admitted his worries with his gaze lowered to the ground.

   "If you don't want to, you don't have to participate, you may do as you wish, Jiwoo" a new familiar voice entered the young boy hearing. The voice tone were serious and pleasing to hear with clear high authority in the woman's voice, representing a figure labeled as 'The Leader'.

The woman were dressed in dark purple blazer, a white v-neck shirt, black leggings and black boots.  "But i do believe this will be a good opportunity for you" She continued as her eyes hardened, suggesting for Jiwoo to take participate in this Academy that is going to be held soon.

   "A good opportunity?" He questioned yet again with his gaze lifted, locking it with the Chairwoman's sharp gaze. "Yes. You'll have to live as an awakened one from now on. But you've only met from us from Shinwha and few of Union people"

   "I believe meeting other awakened ones will be helpful for you in the future, the chance of meeting the same age fellow awakened ones in one place doesn't come often" 

  She spoke, explaining the benefits of attending this Academy's program. It may seem bothersome, but for the two adults they don't mind it, it is part of their jobs to teach newfound awakens.

   "Theres still some time, so think about it and let me know". this time the voice were much more softer then before as the chairwoman let out a short sigh with her gaze soften at the sight of the unsure teen.

    "Mm, I will"

  "And also, Thank you so much" The young boy continue softly with clear genuine inside his voice. 

    "It was probably not an easy task for Shinhwa to sponsor me....Even though I don't know much, I appreciate you're offer and you're effort in trying to help me"

   He smiled with slight blush as he spoke and after he did. The young were thankful for Shinhwa's help all this time as they help him alot in becoming an awakened one.

   Starting from the rules and other essentials such as medical treatment, facility, and many more.

    "...There's....No need to thank me" The chairwoman said nonchalantly face stay expressionless  as ever, even though there was hint of redness displaying on her pale cheek. Clearly flattered by the young boy genuine proposal.

   "I appreciate you more for saying that" He continue as he bow into an 80 Degree angle, expressing his gratitude. In result The chairwoman lightly flinched once the boy infront of her bow deeply while the man in teal suit were pleased at the young's kindness.

    "See you later!" Inhyuk smiled with both of his eyes closed waving the boy goodbye, watching the other figure bow again before walking towards the stairs down, disappearing. Soon after the Young boy left Inhyuk brightly turn his head towards the chairwoman.

    "Every time I see Jiwoo, I get a positive energy from him! He seems very bright and kind kid" He sincerely spoke grinning, feeling an attachment towards the younger boy, Jiwoo. 

 It hasn't been long since they meet Jiwoo, but in short period of time Jiwoo managed to bring comfort towards them both.

   "Chairwoman?" On the other hand, Jiyoung were staring at daze, where Jiwoo had left, who then flinch upon realising shes been brought back from the second in command man, quickly gaining back her posture changing the topic about Jisuk her brother.

=================

    "Hoaam~"

    It was around noon[12.00PM] A blue haired man yawned, stretching into the brim, sprawled on top of the clean soft white bed, rustling sounds faintly heard by the man who weren't fully awake but his senses are working just fine.

    The curtains of the man's room are slightly open on the half side of the window, creating quite a hefty rays created by the sun shining brightly inside the well-furnished room. 

  Even though it is hot outside, the room is comfortably cold from the ongoing Air conditioner that were put at the lowest temperature.

     There were faint sounds of chattering from outside of the young man's room, either way the man, Seojun didn't bother to get up right away, hugging one of the pillow facing the bed similar to turtle while trying to woke up. No one woke right away from a slumber right?

 That was the case of Seojun, yesterday was well spend working on paperwork, he stayed up late while doing so, and just like any other ordinary human he slept for a long time. 

   "Hnngh.....mmm" Seojun slowly and steadily sat himself on the bed, letting go of the pillow from the daze he's in that were a result from not being fully awake with a hazy mind. Nevertheless Seojun sat for some time with his eyes still shut.

   Soon his eyes flicked opened halfway, staring into nothingness. Later then Seojun felt more of his senses starts forming correctly, feeling his lips were dry with a lump inside his throat. The blue haired man looked at his side, and then the other,  then behind him looking for something.

    Seojun grunted in a displeasing vocal not finding what he wanted. Soon Seojun become desperate for a certain liquid to please his hunger before he remember his own existence as an awaken with gyrokinesis ability.

And decided to use his awakened ability floating in the air flawlessly with thin red aura surrounded his body lifting him up by lighten his mass. One of his favourite part of gyrokinesis's ability that allows you to float.

   Seojun found himself a glass bottle filled with water by the small black fridge  that reach up his knees near the entrance of his  dorm room where theres a hollow platform to placed his shoes, then taking a big sip out of the cold fresh water. 

    After satisfying his thirst, Seojun carefully  placed the glass bottle back before backing up into the air with a straight posture.

  Slowly landing himself onto the floor with the tip of his foot touching the cold marble surface before fully standing with both bare feet. As simple as it is, it remind him of how Ballet dancers land on their tiptoes.

   Dammmnnn......I'm graceful as hell!  The young man thought with a shit eating grin with both of his hand rested on his hips, hitting a pose similar to a hero exposing themselves before saving some people. Putting that aside, Seojun felt his stomach grumble, as a sign of hunger.

     Unfortunately Seojun doesn't feel like showering, as he felt just fine and fresh and so, he goes ahead to change his pants into a slim fit trousers.

  Not removing his pj's top and tucking it in instead, brushing his teeth, washing his face, spraying a few shots of Cologne and grabbing his phone.

    And he is....Done?

Hold yo asses how did I wrote him this lazy-

       Nevertheless The young man make his way out of the Chaperone dormitories, finding his way towards the cafeteria to fill his hunger. On the way there he counter a few staff walking by, along side of students who greeted him with a light bow as he returned the gesture. 

    "Ah~ finally" He breathed out in relief once the cafeteria was found, getting inside immediately getting a tray. The cafeteria supposedly to be divided into two different part, one for students, and one for the teachers and staffs.

  As for Seojun, the one for teachers were too far from the chaperone dorms, and so he choose the one for students which there were only a few students eating lunch who were caught in surprise seeing Seojun's presences. 

   Wasn't he supposed to be on the other cafeteria?     

Why he's here?

    Seojun's presences causes a few murmur arose among students who sat in groups, questioning their friends, nevertheless they didn't do anything much about him .

  There isn't exactly rules that teachers or staff aren't allowed to enter specific areas and so they just continue their thing while sneaking peeks at the exquisite young man.

     Seojun doesnt pay attention much to their murmurs nor stares, grabbing a steel tray for himself while walking around the table choosing his meal and which ones he wanted to ate. There were also options for dessert which he rather not took it for now.

   He prefer his eaten food to be digest fully before taking any desserts, but drinks are alright if its light. Seojun stood and walked around for a few minutes before getting a seat at the corner of the room near the cafeteria's large windows displaying outsides' scenery.

    Once seated He took a few spoons of his food, before then taking out his phone checking up for emails or any work that were send from the office making sure he didn't miss anything as it will be a problem for later time. 

   When there were nothing more to check Seojun lightly threw the phone onto the table creating thud, it wasn't loud yet wasn't so hush hush, the impact were still not enough to create a crack, opening his cardboard milk and stick a straw in it before taking his phone again, continuously to check his social incase somethings up.

    The students who were present there clearly confused, some were tense for no reason, some were fascinated, others asking why he's here but didn't dare to question it after  knowing where he came from. 

  Even after knowing Seojun was unaffiliated they didn't dare to make fun of the young male as it would cause nothing but problem.

  The IN's family themselves are well known to be tremendously strong. Few of their family members were recorded on top 10, 

 But for leaders or elders in other association, they knew well that both of the IN's family are stronger then that rank. Their names are well known outside Korea swell, thanks to their business spreading worldwide. 

    Beside that, the IN's grandfather who scored top 20 in international rank, followed by IN's father who once stepped onto top 5 in national Korea rank,  before both retiring with their own personal reasons. Some say the In's new heir are stronger then the current awakened who placed the first spot.

   And thats the rumoured Hyun-woo who described as incredibly strong and handsome, despite this he didn't strive for the first spot, whilst he could just steal it at anytime he wanted. But that doesnt mean he will get out of a match with the Korea strongest awaken unscathed.

   The IN's family also known as the "Prestigious independents"  for they aren't affiliated and still stood strong without any association.

    (Without those drinks on the side, but instead bright pink cardboard milk)

    "Oooh......These are nice..." Seojun murmur to himself tasting the strawberry flavoured milk scrolling on Insta before shutting his phone off placing down both things he's currently holding and continue eating, ignoring several eyes he caught staring or peeking.

    But not long after Seojun notices someone had seated themselves infront of him where theres a vacant seat with a slight thud from the impact of their cardboard juice box contacting onto the hard wood table.

   And that person is, Sucheon?

    Seojun tilted his head to the side upon Sucheon arrival at where he is sitting. The male weren't expecting someone such as Sucheon to sat near him knowing his arrogant personality. 

 "Sucheon? What you doing here?" He couldn't help but to question, confused. Putting down his steel spoon in process, laying his full attention to the younger.

   "I was supposed to ask you that question, not you" He remarked with a scowl looking towards the outside scenery, whilst leaning against the light grey sofa sipping on the milk's straw. 

  "Anyways, why you're here? Aren't you supposed to be at the Chaperone ones?" He continue after some seconds passed, glancing towards the elder male.

   "Ah....Well to be truth it was too far and I was getting hungry so....Heheh" He chuckle awkwardly scathing the back of his head, before hearing Sucheon continues with a scoff. 

  "Hah? Who would thought, you're this desperate and lazy! Seriously?"  Sucheon raised one of his eyebrows, with a smirk displaying slightly chewing on his straw mocking the elder male who in return gave him a forced laugh.

   The elder Seojun placed both of his elbows onto the hardwood tabled, intertwining his fingers creating a bridge in the proses before resting his chin ontop of it, eyes looking with Sucheon's dark ones.

   "Hahah, There isn't any rules that we aren't allowed here you know that?,  Respect you're elders, i'm older"

" Yeah right, No shit"

"Better apologise or i'll give you a good speech about disrespecting you're elders" he felt a vein popped on the side of his forehead

"As if I would say that, hAH"

"I'll do it here boy, Is it really that hard to apologise? I dare you" He mocked back.

".....Fuck you"

"Oh you boutta get some smacking boy-" 

  Seojun swiftly stood from his seat as Sucheon did the same running out of the cafeteria with Seojun tracing behind him yelling his names and how disrespectful he is and Sucheon laughing his ass off which made a few students laughed at their bickering, and some were left concerned.

   On the other side of the cafeteria there sat Gangseok with his gang watching silently at their interaction before he turned his gaze back to his food with a huft.

 Continued to ate peacefully, it may seemed as it didn't affect him but, there were a slight smile displayed on his face, munching his food.

    Sometime later Both Sucheon and Seojun haven't return from where they left off which some assumed they're still bickering. 

  "Lets go" GangSeok announce once he sees that his teammates were done with their food, getting up from the seat with their trays putting it onto a bin specifically made for the dirty trays.

    Since Seojun's sat near the entrance Gangseok didn't fail to notice Seojun's phone that were left behind, since Seojun's seat were near the entrance of the cafeteria of course he would notice. Gangseok sigh walking towards the table picking it up.

   Before walking back to his teammates with a thought of returning it back later.

   Nevertheless, the day ended well.

EDITED: 7 May 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 261 21
๐™€๐™”๐™€ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™”: ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™–๐™ฉ. โ™ก To put it simply, You died. Murdered, to be...
1.8K 86 8
Just whatever I feel like writing about Eleceed basically! Some dark topics (TW will be included) but mostly on the happier side :)
2.5K 224 39
Waking up in the world of Franxx and being forced into a game of 'Gods' with multiple penalties imposed on him was not a cup of tea for Ryo. With a l...
78.1K 2.8K 101
Future Me Note: ok so, the first few chapters may not be that good, but it gets better, i swear! ๐Ÿ˜… and slow updates Shune Sorishida, comes from a d...