Wearing A Book With A Wealthy...

By CN_SweetSmile

NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 穿书女配豪门娇宠 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In the book "The Devil's Lover", the man with "power across S... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 63

4.7K 86 2
By CN_SweetSmile

    The first to comment on Yu Sheng's work was the actor Jiang Yingtian. This time, his evaluation is still very simple, although there are only three words, but the weight is very substantial. Because what he evaluated was, "I like it." After that, he even scored the highest score of the game, 10 points.

    This is also today's first full score of ten.

    After Jiang Yingtian, Ji Jia gave the second ten. His evaluation was only two words, "Very good." Such a seemingly mediocre evaluation should be Ji Jia's highest evaluation tonight.

    Before, even Yu Wei only got a "good" evaluation from Ji Jia. Among the other players, except for the tragicly eliminated female player who got three points, the others got "okay". , "Unsatisfactory" evaluation. This shows how critical Ji Jia's vision is.

    Therefore, Yu Sheng received the "very good" evaluation in Ji Jia's mouth, and she was also a little surprised in her heart. However, between the costumes designed by the contestants and the judges, there is actually a relationship between them.

    If her design happens to be the type that the judges like, then she is bound to get a high score. Maybe her design this time happened to fit the actors of Ji Jia and Jiang Yingtian.

    It could not be because the first senses of the two most heavyweight judges on the scene were not good, so even if Yu Sheng got the highest score since the opening, there were not many surprises on her face. She felt that Ji Jia and Jiang Yingtian were too close. Favor. Yu Sheng's expression was faint. From the eyes of the judges present, she seemed very honorable and graceful.

    Yu Sheng finally got a high score of 70 points.

    Finally, the host announced the total scores of the eight scored players. In order, the top six scorers can enter the finals of the domestic station.

    Of the 47 contestants, only eight got a score, eight to forty-seven. This ratio is very low. And Yu Sheng eventually led Yu Wei by one point and entered the finals as the first place in the preliminaries.

    The finals will be held tomorrow.

    Although the preliminaries are important, they are not the most important. Who is the real winner in the end will only be announced in the finals tomorrow. In tomorrow's finals, the audience's voting score will be added for the first time. And sometimes, one point can determine life and death, so the support of the audience is especially important.

    Yu Sheng did not return to her rental house in order to have a better rest tonight. Because her rental house was too far away from the Imperial TV Main Station, and it was too exhausting to rush around, which was not conducive to the performance of the water bottle that day, so Yu Sheng checked in at a chain hotel near the TV Main Station.

    At night, when she was about to go to bed after taking a shower, she suddenly received a facetime request from Shen Yao. When Yu Sheng accepted it, he thought, this time, is it possible that Shen Yao slipped his hand again?

    After all, Shen Yao accepted Yu Sheng's facetime request for the first time, and the only time it was because he had just taken a shower that day, and then accepted it with his hands.

    While Yu Sheng was still thinking about it, Shen Yao's face had already appeared on the screen of the phone, and his eyes became deeper and deeper in the video. Even in the fat video, he still looks handsome.

    "I watched the game, you performed very well." Shen Yao used these words as the opening remarks of tonight's facetime. In his opinion, Yu Sheng is the best performer among all the players in today's preliminaries. Not surprisingly, she can get the first place in the preliminaries. But in order to prevent her from being arrogant and complacent, this sentence cannot be said directly.

    On today's stage, he saw another unique her. The self-confidence in her eyes seemed to be about to materialize. He watched her fully bloom his talent and charm on the stage. The longer he watched the game, the more attracted he felt to her.

    His previous evaluation of her was not wrong, she was enthusiastic, generous and cute, and at the same time, she was talented.

    Perhaps, he should change the last evaluation, because "without losing talent" is not enough to evaluate her talent, perhaps it should be more appropriate to use "brilliant".

    Hearing what Shen Yao said, Yu Sheng was a little surprised. Shen Yao took the initiative to send a facetime video request to praise her!

    Since he returned from Jingnan, he seems to have become more active. For Shen Yao's changes, Yu Sheng is naturally happy to see.

    Before Yu Sheng responded, Shen Yao went on to say, "Come on for the finals."

    Yu Sheng hummed, and squeezed a fist towards Shen Yao, "I will try my best."

    "Get some rest early, good night." Shen Yao looked at There were two dark circles on Yu Sheng's face without makeup, although there was still something to say, but she couldn't bear to disturb her rest time any more, so she could only say good night in advance.

    Yu Sheng gave a hum, and went to bed after replied "good night". During the time she was asleep, she didn't know that another hit happened online.

    When Yu Sheng came to the Imperial TV Main Station the next day, she found the other four players who were already present and looked at her with weird eyes.

    For some reason, Yu Sheng always had a bad premonition.

    At this time, Yu Wei also arrived. She walked directly to Yu Sheng and said, "Sister, have you watched Weibo?"

    Yu Sheng squinted her eyes, feeling worse, "No, what's wrong?"

    Yu Wei sighed, "Let's take a look."

    Yu Sheng immediately took out her phone and opened Weibo. As soon as she opened Weibo, she found that she was on Weibo hot search again.

    For Yu Sheng, this hot search physique is good or bad. Because so far, the hot searches about her have been mixed. A good hot search can lift her to the sky, a bad hot search can step her in the mud.

    However, Yu Sheng felt that the benefits should outweigh the disadvantages if they are always on the hot search. Because of the hot search, it will bring her a lot of popularity and Weibo traffic. The number of her fans is about to exceed three million.

    Fortunately, because of her previous online celebrity experience, she has already developed a strong heart, so she can laugh at most of the bad comments made by the sunspots. Only this time, seeing the headlines on Weibo, her expression slowly sank.

    This hot search is like this, #郁笙东大

    #Yu Sheng simply doesn't understand why the school she attends can be a reason for netizens to criticize her.

    After Yu Sheng clicked in, she realized that because of her school, it caused a heated discussion among netizens.

    One of the netizens, "Peerless Master" said, "Everyone knows that in the past years, those who were able to participate in the preliminaries of the Global Cup domestic station, regardless of whether the judges or the players, were highly educated, but this year there was an exception.

    Participant Yu Sheng She is just a student in a third-rate school. Her major has nothing to do with design. You must not have imagined that she is studying philosophy, but it is such a contestant who entered the finals. What is the reason? I can think of it. After

    that, it’s a shame.” Some netizens said, “Sleep All Service Li Bai” said, “I have always thought that the Global Cup competition is the fairest game. It makes people believe that the world can rely on one’s own. Talent, not anything else. But this year's preliminaries broke my previous ideas.

    Just say Ji Jia, he graduated from Florence Jewelry Design Institute, Italy. Everyone knows that this school is the top three jewelry design college in the world, and our actor Jiang Yingtian graduated from Zhongxi Opera. The rest of the judges... Among the contestants, Yu Wei The school attended is the best in the country, National Tsing Hua University, and the rest of the players also attended first-class colleges. Only Yu Sheng attended a small school. I really don't think that with her strength, she can enter the finals. Is it because she is the best looking one among all the players? In any case, I hope that the organizer of the Global Cup domestic station can give us a reasonable explanation. "

    An empty water bottle", "My high school classmate, currently studying at the Jewelry Design Institute in Florence, Italy, is a school girl of Ji Jiada, but she did not enter the finals! Our high school teachers and students all know her talent, and I am not satisfied with this result! "

    Mung bean frog", "My cousin didn't know how many design awards he won since he was young, but this time he lost in the preliminaries of the Global Cup, and he didn't even enter the finals. I searched for Yu Sheng's information, and I found that she had never participated in any design competition before. But she won first place yesterday. Who believes that there is no shady? "

    Of course, some of them also helped Yu Sheng speak, and one of the "cropped blind man" spoke very sharply, "Are you all blind?" Didn't you see her strength yesterday? To be fair, I think the clothes she designed are the best. "

    But because of this message, "The blind man with a tilted head" has been attacked by many netizens.

    One of the "X" laughed at him and said, "You are the blind man you are talking about? What kind of stuff Yu Sheng designs? Anyway, I think it's very ordinary. You think that she is beautiful, so you violate your heart and say that she designed it well, right? "There are many netizens who echo "X" comments below.

    Yu Sheng always feels that this time against her school incident, someone deliberately hacked her, because this group of sunspots, obviously some people are leading the rhythm. Leading the situation is very unfavorable to her. On that side.

    Yu Sheng knows that in today’s finals, the support of the audience is very important to the players. Because the votes of the audience will eventually be converted into the number of points and included in the total score of the players.

    No matter who deliberately engages her at this juncture, they all hope to distract her and prevent her from playing well in the finals.

    And this hot search will obviously affect her audience vote score. Because there are too many bad comments about her on the Internet, netizens are easily influenced by comments and may not vote for her.

    But no matter what, she will go all out in the finals and give it a go.

    Things have developed to this level. No matter what she posts on Weibo now, nothing will help. She can only use the absolute strength that can crush others to prove to them that she is on her own. The strength to enter the Global Cup domestic finals, not because of their beauty or unspoken rules!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.2K 88
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
454K 24.9K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.7M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
59.7K 843 14
not my story google translated source: https://m.shubaow.net/85/85839/ Title: 我不介意你又丑又瞎[穿书] Author:美人无霜 Su Yue is wearing a book. In the sweet pet ar...