You're My Paradise

By dopeassice

Kylie/you G!p Slow Updates More

Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two

Chapter Fifty One

10.4K 364 224
By dopeassice

I was wrong as hell about that Corona shit.

People were being kept on cruise ships because they had the virus. 

Schools closed.

The government declared a national emergency, so America was basically closed along with tons of other countries. 

This year has just been hell. 

Kobe died in January.

They killed my nigga Pop in February.

Now it's only May and the whole world is shut down.

This shit was unbelievable. 

Something that should've been a horror movie. Because I never thought I would be living during a pandemic. 

 The only good thing that has come out of this year so far is that we were actually able to celebrate Stormi's and Roman's birthday. 

Stormi's party, it was no question about not having it, since she was born early February. The virus wasn't a true threat back then.

But Roman's birthday was March first. The time when Cali was starting to shutting down. So thankfully we were able to celebrate his first birthday.

But that has truly been the only positive of the year so far. 

Because stay at home order was hell as well. 

Not because I was locked in the house. I was privileged enough to have entertainment like a pool and movie room, etc.

It was Kylie and Ash who was making things complicated. 

Kylie didn't want Stormi to leave her house and Ash didn't want Rome to leave either. Which is understandable to an extent... But I had to see my kids. And if they are keeping them locked down how am I gonna see them. 

So my thought was to go back and forth. 

But no. 

Ash didn't want me coming from Kylie's because she didn't trust that I wouldn't get sick and vice versa.

So they both non verbally put me in a predicament of choosing who to stay with during however many months the stay-at-home order will be enforced. 

Obviously I didn't pick a side. But when I didn't they both tried to shame me. Saying shit like 'If you don't want to be with your son just say that' or 'It's ok Y/n I take care of Stormi by myself anyway'. Just ridiculous shit. Trying to piss me off

And I'm not gone lie it worked. I was pissed as fuck with both of them, so I stayed to myself and ignored them for a week. 

It wasn't a great idea cause I did miss my kids. But when that week was over. I put my foot down (something I should have did a while ago) and there were no more complaints. 

So now I was spending a week with Roman then a week with Stormi. For as long as we would be locked down. As simple as that.  

They definitely made this way more complicated than it had to be because it resulted in my original plan anyway. 

No one wants to listen to me though.

Yesterday, was the start of a new week. I enjoyed my days with Roman as always, sadly I had to leave him. But now it's my time to be with Stormi. 

Thankfully, my Covid test was negative, as I expected. Since I hadn't left Ash's apartment.

So I had the green light to be around Storm. 

I had been doing the back and forth between houses for a month now. 

And the dynamic/ switch of vibes between houses was crazy 

Ash was highly energetic, flirty, touchy, always fucking talking.

While with Kylie it was the complete opposite. Besides occasionally flirting, but I think that was just the quarantine effect. It made everyone horny. Because our sexual tension was way higher than usual.

But overall the switch in vibes wasn't a bad thing because it wasn't awkward so I was chilling. Just using the time work on music, clothes, shoes and also pick up new skills. I was teaching myself and Storm (kinda) how to play the piano. 

It'll benefit my music and I had plenty of free time so I might as well. 

But right now it was four in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I decided to get an extra early workout in. It was the only thing I could do since everyone was asleep.

As I finished my set, I placed the bar on the rack before sitting up, wiping the sweat out of my face. 

"What the fuck?" I semi yelled when I opened my eyes seeing Kylie. 

"Not so funny now is it?" She chuckled as I caught my breath both from the bench pressing and Kylie scaring me.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked as I stood up.

"No, I was getting water and I saw the lights." I nodded as I grabbed more weights, adding them to the bar. "How long have you been out here?" I checked my apple watch.

"Hour thirty." I looked at the girl who was clad in a robe. Noticing her eyes dropping down then back up my body. 

I didn't expect anyone to join me so I was only in a sports bra and compression pants.. That literally didn't compress anything so my print was in full view.

"You just gone watch?" I chuckled sitting back down on the bench. And when she mumbled something under her breath and walked away so I went right back into my sets. 

I was focused right now anyway so I didn't have time for her to distract me. 

But that mindset didn't last long at all. 

After about five minutes passed by, she came back, this time in workout clothes. Which shocked me since it was almost five in the morning and she claimed that she hated working out with me.

As I took in her attire once again. She just wearing simple workout clothes, but she looked good. Good as hell. 

And she knew that.

She was stretching for an extra long time, bending over, hitting splits. Basically, everything that would get my attention. 

It worked, for damn sure. I was trying to do my pull ups but I couldn't even focus cause my dick was thinking with its own head.

I had to drop down and grab some shorts for extra security.

And she definitely peeped the added layer of clothes and didn't hold her laughter back. 

Getting caught with a half chub is not a good feeling, but, oh well. 

What did she expect

Other than me getting a boner, I actually did finish my workout.

So now I was solely here to be moral support and the DJ.

"Y/n," I flinched hard when she slapped my stomach to get my attention. "Can you spot me?" I let out a breath, closing my phone as I slid off of the recovery table. Following behind the girl to the squat rack.

Once she was in position. I took my place behind her, placing my hands on both sides of her hips. Starting to drop down when she did, cause that is what a good spotter does. 

But it was hard to be a good spotter when her ass was consistently rubbing against me.

I'm starting to realize her intentions for joining my workout was purely just to frustrate me.

It was definitely working.

Earlier I felt some of the effects blue balls and now damn near hard again so the pain would be even worse. 

It was just crazy to me how I'm twenty-two and couldn't control myself.. At least around Kylie.

"Kylie, you gotta chill." I placed the bar on the rack when she was done with her first set. 

"What?" She asked innocently making me shake my head as I subtly rearranged my shorts, but that really didn't help at all. 

"You know what you doing". She was laughing as she turned around fully, our bodies now extremely close to each other. "You finishing this or not?" I was talking about her other reps, but that easily could've been taken in another way.

"No." She placed her hand on my stomach.

It was simple, but that was the move that ignited everything.

I was pulled down, our lips connecting for the first time in over a year. I can't even lie, I missed her lips.

The kiss started off sensual, but as seconds passed by it constantly got sloppier. 

My hands started on her back, dropped down to her ass, occasionally squeezing the covered flesh. Smiling internally when she let out breathy moans against my lips. 

The standing position we were in didn't last long as she pushed me down onto the bench, straddling my lap, connecting our lips once again. 

This was an intense make-out session, but I didn't know if it was only going to be kissing. So I tested the waters, sliding my hand up her body, stopping right under her sports bra.

And when she ground down harder on me while simultaneously guiding my hand under the fabric of her bra that was the go-ahead I needed. 

Thee fondling and groping was turned up another notch. 

No words were being said, but clothes were being shed. 

I stood up, switching our positions, laying her down on the bench. 

Hovering over her, I nibbled on her skin down from her neck to her breast. Paying extra attention to the sensitive area, going back and forth between swirling my tongue and sucking her nipple.

"Mmm." She let out a groan as I dropped down lower, kissing between her thighs. Subtly using my nose to rub against her covered center, catching a whiff of the aroma, I loved so much 

"Y/n." She let out a breath as I teased her. And I continued to show attention everywhere but where she wanted it. Until she let out a loud whine saying my name once again. 

I figured I was playing with her enough. So I pulled her underwear down, biting my bottom lip at the sight of her glistening lips.

Leaving a broad lick over her folds, I chuckled against her when she immediately arched up off of the bench. 

Placing my hands on her hips to keep her down, I lapped at her center once more before precisely using my tongue to flick at her clit. 

"Fuck." She moaned attempting to squirm around, but I was holding her still as I went from lick to sucking to lick and sucking at the same time. 

I guess you could call that suck and glide? I don't know.

I do know that for my first time doing it, it was for damn sure working. She had her hands back intertwined in my hair and her thighs tightened around my head, pulling me even closer to her center.

After a few minutes I pulled away, very briefly allowing myself to take a much-needed deep breath. 

Before going back to work. 

I smoothly dropped my hands down to her legs, spreading them even further apart to get better access.

"Mhm." She breathed out when my tongue explored her entrance, going as deep as possible. 

"Y/-" The girl's breathing increased. Catching me off guard when she got even wetter, signaling that she had come.

Leaving a few more broad lick between her folds. I let her legs go, both of them now hanging limply off the sides of the bench since it wasn't wide at all. 

Wiping some of her juices off of my cheeks, chin, and nose. I kissed up her body, connecting our lips. 

Humming into her mouth as she sucked my tongue, tasting her own juices. She simultaneously ran her acrylics over my extremely hard dick that was throbbing against my compression pants.

Feeling her hands explore my body. I let out a sigh of relief when she gripped my waistband, pulling the pants down just to the middle of my thigh. But that was enough for my member to spring free. 

"I need you," She whispered against my lips, stroking me ever so gently. "So bad." I felt my whole body heat up at the subtle beg.

Leaning back onto my knees, honestly admiring the view for a moment. 

I pulled my pants completely off, quickly picking Kylie up from the seat. Hearing a yelp leave her mouth out of surprise before I placed her down onto the floor. 

Thankfully she had the cushion mats in the gym because if she didn't it would've been cold and uncomfortable.

Kneeling between her legs, I asked and got the reassurance I needed.

Pumping myself a few times, I slid my dick through her folds, hearing her moan when my tip bumped against her clit.

Positioning my dick at her entrance, I slid in slowly. Melting as the familiar feeling of being inside of her overcame my body. 

"Fuck," I groaned as I started to slide deeper into her, but she placed her hand on my lower stomach, signaling for me to stop.

Letting her adjust for a moment, when she moved her hands down to my butt, pulling me closer. I started my movements again this time falling into rhythm.

Lifting her legs onto my shoulders, getting a better angle. 

 She caught m off guard with the animalistic moan that left her mouth.

Luckily there was no need to be quiet since you couldn't hear out of the gym. 

"Oh my God." I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head before it dropped back. Giving me access to kiss the front of her neck as I lowered down to rest on my elbows. 

I missed this so much, I missed her. I've obviously been with girls since we broke up, but none of them could ever compare to Kylie. 

And I don't mean that with only sex. 

Because I would rather have those awkward, tense moments with Kylie than be with someone else. 

And that says a lot because I could easily go to the next girl. But I don't want that.

I want Kylie. I want to be with her.

I don't know if either one of us are ready for that right now... 

I just hoped that the feeling is mutual in general- Like she only sees a future with me.

"Baby," She clawed at me as I slowed my speed, thrusting harder instead. "Just like that." My eyes briefly closed at the feeling of her around me.

"So good." I mumbled, watching the girl's mouth fell agape. Shifting my weight to my right knee so I could plant my left foot on the opposite side. 

"Baby- oh," She sobbed at the angle that allowed me to thrust even deeper.

And before I could even get a good rhythm going in that position I felt her core tighten around me before releasing. 

With that orgasm, I slowed my movements allowing her to somewhat recover before I pulled out of her.

I flipped her onto her side, sliding her knees up as I shifted so I was behind her, basically in a spooning position. I just wasn't laying down with her.

After pumping myself, I slid back into the girl. Getting the same sensations as the first time. 

My head falling back between my shoulders when I started to tense up.

When she twisted her upper body, now looking up at me. I dropped my head down to her breast. enclosing one of her nipples in my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the stiff bud. Hissing as her nails clawed at my back once again.

But as soon as I changed angels, I could tell I hit her G-spot when she let out the loudest moan of the night, her hands traveling up to my hair immediately gripping my roots. 

"Baby don't stop." She said while pulling me up to her face by my hair. If I wasn't on cloud nine right now I for sure would've been in pain, but shit the only thing I could feel was how good her pussy was.

"Fuck." She whimpered. 

"I love you so much." I mumbled, but we were both definitely too into it to realize and understand the magnitude of what I said.

She pulled me completely down to connect our lips in a kiss, that was really just us breathing into each other's mouth.

Feeling my balls tense, I sped up my movements to get Kylie to her peak first. And it worked when I felt her clench and unclench around my member. Making it harder for me to hold my load. 

When that extra gush of wetness hit my pelvis once again, I pulled myself out of her. Busting my load onto her ass and hip.

Instantly relaxing, leaning back onto my knees. 

I took a minute to regroup, before grabbing my shorts. Just opting to free ball at this point. 

Looking over, Kylie still had her eyes closed. So I took the opportunity to grab a towel. Helping her out by wiping her clean. 

"You good?" I asked the girl when she opened her eyes. 

All she did was nod in response, grabbing my shirt, putting it on before walking slowly out of the gym. 

Nothing else said. 

Just leaving me standing. 

I don't know exactly what I expected from her at that moment. 

But I know for damn sure it wasn't that.

I'm definitely lost for words. And I think she's in that same boat. 

So, imma just sleep on it and act like this didn't happen until she brings it up. 

I just hope this doesn't spur any awkwardness between us because I don't think I can take that for the next few days we're together.

Really the next few months we'll be quarantining. 

Getting out of the little trance I was in. I cleaned up the gym before heading back to the house. 

Immediately taking a shower, trying to clear my mind. But of course, that didn't work. 

So I just forced myself to sleep. 

Ready to see what the rest of the week would look like.

___

A/n 

It's been so long since I've wrote smut for this book 😭

But I hope y'all enjoyed cause college has been kicking my ass already 💀

Not Edited 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

722K 13.9K 33
This is a GXG (g!p only) celebrity imagine book. The reader is the person that will be G!P through this book. You can request but it doesn't mean I w...
154K 2.3K 31
𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐠!𝐩 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 [ WORKI...
32K 559 21
kendall jenner and y/n (gxg) im sorryy I suck at descriptions, read and find out!! also, my first language is not english so sorry if there are spell...
87.4K 1.6K 18
You came into my life when I wasn't trying to find Anybody to love, hiding what I felt inside But you opened me up and now I finally realize I'll be...