Secrets Revealed

By Zena_Nakamura

This story takes place after Boboiboy Movie 2..... Boboiboy and his friends are now at earth after the incide... More

Back to Earth
Mad Tomato?
Father?!!
The mysterious man..
Dark Soul?
Brother?!!
Hidden Powers?!
Memories?
Top 2 and 4
Lost!
Nightmares...
Snow Dragon?!
Miracle-Bot??...
Aaron??...
Fever..?
Chycic bot and Eclipse bot?
Haunted Mansion!
Haunted Mansion pt-2
A way out?
Past..
Past II
Going back..
Surprise!!
Truth.
Distance
Unexpected Guest
Hatred!
Hatred II
Announcement!
2nd Announcement!!

A visit..

1K 55 71
By Zena_Nakamura

Previously......

Dark Soul : *sigh*.... Even I didn't wanted to do all this... But I have to or else......*sigh*..

??? (In mind):.. Master... I know you are not someone who will try to hurt someone...especially people who care for their loved ones.... I know that you have your own reason for doing all this..... I have known you from the day you took over Michael's mind...

Dark Soul: What am I even thinking..... And tell Michael that... Stop trying to take control of me... And......

I will not hurt Aaron anymore... But I will have to act evil in front of them... So don't try to take control of me..... It's not a command... It's... It's a request.....

Iambackiambackiambackiamback.

At planet Euphoria....

Kaizo POV...

It's been a week after the dragon boy incident..Boboiboy's injuries are now healed..... I still don't understand what is really happening...At first  a sudden mission... Then Dark Soul attacked and then..... Boboiboy has another power?!... Argh!!... It's confusing me...*sigh*... And then Alvaro is been acting weird... He was worried for Boboiboy... I haven't seen him like that before...and then... He looks similar to Boboiboy.... But that can't happen... Right?... Cause he doesn't have a white strand...Maybe I shouldn't think too much...

End of POV..

Aaron and others were... I mean Boboiboy and others...were just talking about random stuffs... But then they heard the sound of a spaceship landing... They all went out and saw.. Amato and Drake.

Boboiboy : Dad!!

Amato : Boboiboy!!

Boboiboy ran and hugged Amato..

Boboiboy : How are you Dad??... I missed you..

Amato : I'm fine... He he I missed you too... Oh... By the way are alright now..?... Are your injuries healed yet?

Boboiboy : I'm now fine Dad... No need ro worry... And my injuries are all healed..

Amato : Good to hear that you are fine now.... You really scared me that day.... Don't do anything reckless again.. Okay?

Boboiboy : Okay... Dad

Drake : Well that's better...

Boboiboy : Oh...Sir Drake.... Nice to meet you..

Drake :... Oh.. No need to call me sir.. Just call me uncle..

Boboiboy : Oh.. Ok Uncle Drake..

Suddenly some memories rushed into Boboiboy's mind.... But then he ignored it and went inside...

Draco : Huh?... Dad! How are you?!

Drake : I'm fine... How about you son?

Draco : I'm also fine... But what makes you come here?

Drake : erm... I came to visit you all...

Draco : That's it?

Drake : Yeah...

Draco : Are you hiding something, Dad??

Drake : No... *looks at Amato*

Amato : Draco.... Your Dad came to visit you... Then why are you acting like this..?

Draco : Huh?... I'm sorry..

Drake : It's alright..

Boboiboy and others just looked at them in confusion..... They didn't notice that someone was watching them...... Alishya..

Alishya : Hm.... Amato and Drake... What are they upto??

Aliya : Idk... Sis... Maybe to find HIM..?

Alishya : I guess so..*sigh*....

Alvaro and others then went inside..

They all talked for sometime... Then Alishya brought some yea for them to drink...They all enjoyed their time...

Meanwhile at a unknown planet..

???:... Hm... So the only way to get that power is to make him evil right?

???: Yes Sir!

???:..... Hm...*smirk*.. I have a plan....Call Dark Soul..!

???: Yes Sir!

'???' Then went and brought Dark Soul...

Drak Soul : Ergh.. Leave me..!!.. What do you want now huh?!!

???: oh.. Why are you so angry?

Dark Soul : How can't I be angry...?!!.. Because of you I had to hurt innocent people... I had to betray my friends!!!!

???: You still call them your friends?!!!!...They are the ones who started all this...!

Dark Soul : They were trying to keep the galaxy safe!

???: What's the use of keeping  the galaxy safe?!... Anyway they are going to die one day...

Dark Soul : Because of you I-I lost my Family!!.... I lost my friends..!

???: Enough!!..Dark control!!

Dark Soul : Huh?! Nooo!!!.. Ahh!!

???: *smirk*... Now listen to what I say...

Dark Soul : Yes...Master...Scorwolf..

Back at  planet Euphoria...

Amato : So.. It's time for us to leave....

Boboiboy : Huh?! You are leaving?!

Amato : Sorry Boboiboy.. But I have some missions to do...

Boboiboy : Huh?!....Okay.. Dad, I understand..

Amato then hugged Boboiboy..

Amato : Thank you for understanding...Son..

Boboiboy : Your welcome Dad..

Drake : Draco.. See you later son..

Draco : Ok Dad... See ya!

Drake : *smile*... Ok then.. Let's go Amato.

Amato : Yeah.. Okay.... Bye everyone..

Others : Bye.. Admiral!

Alishya just smiled at Amato..

Amato also smiled back....

Boboiboy : Bye Dad...

Amato : Bye.. Son..

Amato and Drake then went inside the spaceship and took off..

Alvaro then looked at Boboiboy..He looked a bit sad..

Alvaro : Boboiboy... You okay?

Boboiboy : Huh?... er.. Yeah..*sad smile*...

Alishya : Don't be sad....We all are here for you...*smile*..

Boboiboy : Thank you... Mom..*smile*..

Alishya in mind: Whenever he calls me Mom... I remember the time when we were all together living happily... I wish.. We could be together like that again...

Time skip....nearly  2 AM..

Everyone were sleeping... Expect one..

Boboiboy : *sigh*.... Maybe... I should go to the rooftop for a while..

Boboiboy quietly went out of his room to the rooftop... On his way he accidentally hit his leg near a table...

Boboiboy : Ouch!!.. Oh no!(covers his mouth)...

Boboiboy : I hope nobody woke up...

He then went to the rooftop... But one thing he didn't knew was someone or.... Sometwo.. (😅) was/were awake by the noise...

........................*-*

Alvaro : What was that noise??..

He then went to Boboiboy's room to check but was surprised when he saw no one there...

Alvaro : Huh?!... Where did he go??

Alvaro was now starting to get worried.....

He was then about to go call the others when he noticed that the door to the rooftop was open...

Alvaro : Huh?... How did it open..?

He then quietly went up and saw Boboiboy standing there while looking at the stars...

Alvaro then went near him and touched him on the shoulder.... Boboiboy was startled....

Boboiboy : Huh?!!!..

Alvaro : Oh.. I'm sorry..!

Boboiboy : Captain... What are you doing here??

Alvaro : Same goes to you... What are you doing here at the middle of the night ??

Boboiboy : erm... Nothing..!

Alvaro : Nothing??..

Boboiboy : Y-yeah...*gulp*..

Alvaro : It's clear that you are hiding something.... what's it??..

Boboiboy : Nothing...

Alvaro : Tell me Boboiboy...What happened..?... Are you having those nightmares again??

Boboiboy : I-I.... Idk..

Alvaro : Huh?.... What do you mean You don't know?

Boboiboy : I... I don't know what is happening to me... It all feels all real... Like I am a part of it...Like... I even saw Dark Soul..!... That's what I can't understand... Ergh... All this is giving me a headache!!..(A little too loud)

Alvaro : Hey... Calm down... Everything's gonna be alright...

Boboiboy :... I-I.. I'm sorry..

Alvaro : It's alright.. I know you are confused by all this.. You don't deserve all this...

Boboiboy : Huh?....(in mind: What did captain mean?)

Alvaro : Aren't you sleepy??

Boboiboy : No.... I can't sleep after seeing those dreams... I can't stop thinking about them...*sigh*... Sorry... For waking you up..

Alvaro : *kneels down infront of him*... Listen...You don't have to be sorry..... And... You can share your problems with me... Think that I....
I'm your own brother...okay?

Boboiboy : Huh?.... Erm... Okay!*smile*..

Alvaro :  So...You wanna star gaze?

Boboiboy : But... Don't you wanna go and sleep?

Alvaro : Nah... Sleep is not more important than you...*smile*..

Boboiboy : Thank you...

Alvaro : Your welcome.... Hey.. Look up there... It's a shooting star!

Boboiboy : Huh?..

Alvaro : Make a wish.. Fast!!

Boboiboy : Okay!...(in mind...*makes a wish*.... I wish that everyone will be happy forever....

Alvaro in mind: *makes a wish*.... I wish that everything will be back to normal like it used to be...

They then spend the rest of the time by looking at the stars...and afyer sometime Boboiboy fell asleep on Alvaro's arms... Alvaro just chuckled... And then looked back at the sky, remembering all those memories in which they both spend time together... A drop of tear escaped his eyes.... But there was something that he didn't notice... Someone was watching them.. It was then revealed to be....

The Legendary space Rebel..... CAPTAIN KAIZO!!

Kaizo POV...

I heard some noise and woke up.. I then went outside to check what it was and saw Alvaro going towards the rooftop......I was about to call him but then I saw Boboiboy standing there while looking up...
'What is he doing there at the middle of the night?' I thought.I then heard their conversation.... And I was shocked or confused. Boboiboy was having nightmares and Dark Soul was also there?!.. But how come that happen... According to their conversation he was having those dreams even before the incident woth Dark Soul... So that means.. He knew Dark Soul even before that??.... I don't know what is happening.And now Boboiboy fell asleep...And Alvaro just chuckled looking at him... He then looked up and...Wait is he crying?!... I can't believe it... One of the bravest agents of Laskar station is... CRYING?!!!...He then wiped his tears and looked at the sleeping Boboiboy and said...

Alvaro : I'm sorry....Only If  I was able to protect you that day... None of this wouldn't have happened... I'm really sorry... Because of me you had to suffer all this... I know that I'm not a good Brother....I... I failed to be a good brother... I'm... I'm really sorry.... Aaron....

Kaizo...

I couldn't believe what I just heard.... Does that mean... Alvaro is Boboiboy's brother?!!...But... What is he talking about...?.... If he is his brother... Then why ddidn't Boboiboy tell us... Even Alvaro didn't tell us...! I can't understand what is happening here!!.. I then went towards Alvaro...

End of POV...

Kaizo: A-Alvaro....

Alvaro : Huh?!..*turned around*... Kaizo?!

Kaizo : Is it true that... Boboiboy is your brother??

Alvaro : You.. You heard me?!

Kaizo : I-i'm sorry.... I didn't want to overhear your conversation but. I saw you coming up and I came to ask why were you awake.. But then I saw Boboiboy ... I was a bit confused why Boboiboy was awake at this time so I thought to ask him but then you started talking about his.. Nightmares......

Alvaro : I guess... There's no use of hiding this... I will tell you everything but at first let me take Aaron to his room...

Kaizo: Okay..

Alvaro then took Boboiboy to his room and laid him on his bed...and left the room.... They both then went to the back to the rooftop..

Alvaro : So...11 years ago...

End of chapter...

Hope you like it 💜

I'm really sorry for not updating for like a week?..

I was a bit busy... 😅...

I hope you forgive me.. 😬

And... At how many chapters should I end this??.. 😅

So.. What do you think about it??..

Feel free to comment 🤗

Luv you all.. 💜

Malaysian time : 12:56am

Seoul time: 1:56 am

Tokyo time: 1:56 am

Indian time: 22: 26

Bye..

Dashi run run run 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️

💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

571K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
102K 4.4K 112
Seven siblings in a royal family, all seven with elemental powers. Their mother passed shortly after giving birth to the youngest sibling, their fath...
7.4K 286 12
This is a story about Boboiboy's Elementals in another universe. This universe is where the Elementals are Octuplets and are Royal Princes. Solarium...
37.3K 1.1K 8
Boboiboy power is getting stronger by the day. The more stronger Boboiboy, the more Boboiboy so greedy for power. He wanted greater power than others...