Losing Angel

By princessluv99

5 years after the night she was sexually assaulted Angel tries to rebuild her life by starting over in a new... More

Author's Note
Character Face Claims
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch. 7
Losing Angel Ch. 8
⚠️New Book Alert⚠️
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
πŸ“’ NEW STORY ALERT πŸ“’
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thank you ❀
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Not An Update

96 3 0
By princessluv99

Author's Note

Hey beautiful people! I'm sorry I've been taking so long to update but honestly, I've been having so much writer's block with Losing Angel and Queendom Come. I'm lowkey thinking about putting Queendom Come on pause until I finish this one up. But other than that I've just been busy working.

In other news I just found out I got into law school on Saturday so school will be staring in a few weeks for me and I already know I'm gonna be super busy and barely have any time to upload. But before I ghost y'all again, I'm gonna try my best to upload a few chapters over these next couple of weeks to hold you guys over. 

Please comment and let me know which characters you want an update on and I will be sure to give them a POV in the upcoming chapters. 

Also we're at 2.5k! So thank you sooooooo much for all the love and support on this book. As you may know this is my very first book and I wasn't expecting it to have any reads whatsoever let alone 2.5k!!! So I'm super excited and grateful that y'all have been rocking with me through this last year, I really appreciate it. I promise I'm gonna have some good chapters coming your way soon, I just gotta shake this writer's block off, it's like I have so many good ideas in my head and when I write them they sound stupid. So I'm trying to flesh out all of my ideas for the book in my head and get a gameplan together before I write any more.

Anyways. I'm gonna stop rambling now, just wanted to update you on my life and why the updates have been slow. Love you guys! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 5.8K 35
She wants out of her marriage, but would she be willing to sell her trigger-happy husband and his sadistic crew out to start a new life?
71.3K 1.9K 40
"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand moves up to his hard on, massaging it. Are...
350K 11.3K 38
Read and find outπŸ˜‰ *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
I'm Fine By JLB_18

General Fiction

463K 22.5K 66
{IN NEED OF HEAVY EDITING} Asha grew up with a verbally abusive mother that constantly put her older sister above her. When Asha is transferred to a...