THANK YOU! เผ˜ monoma neito

By calffeinated

๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น... More

ใ€Ž1ใ€
ใ€Ž2ใ€
ใ€Ž3ใ€
ใ€Ž4ใ€
ใ€Ž5ใ€
ใ€Ž6ใ€
ใ€Ž7ใ€
ใ€Ž8ใ€
ใ€Ž9ใ€
ใ€Ž10ใ€
ใ€Ž11ใ€
ใ€Ž13ใ€
ใ€Ž14ใ€
ใ€Ž15ใ€
ใ€Ž16ใ€
ใ€Ž17ใ€
ใ€Ž18ใ€
ใ€Ž19ใ€
ใ€Ž20ใ€
ใ€Ž21ใ€
ใ€Ž22ใ€
ใ€Ž23ใ€
ใ€Ž24ใ€
ใ€Ž25ใ€

ใ€Ž12ใ€

17.9K 853 885
By calffeinated

you and monoma sat on a table for 2. you were about to speak when monoma ordered for you.

"two of (f/f), please."

wha-

you hid your surprised face with a menu.

"is (f/f) fine with you, y/n?"

"huh? yeah, it's fine." you stuttered as you raised your head above the menu. monoma smirked.

"it will be ready in ten minutes." the lady waiter said and excused herself to leave.

you gulped as you handed her the menu. "i didn't know you liked f/f too." you said.

"i wanted to try what my admirer likes." he says with a coy look. "ah, i see. are you really that curious to know who she is?" you asked.

he hummed in affirmation. "yes. after all, she's in 1-a. i want to know what kind of person would like me, a person that keeps on bullying her class."

i love you, dumbass. you thought, wanting to say it to him but you were y/n as of the moment, not the coward admirer.

"and by the way." monoma adds, he wanted to ask something. "hm?"

"why did you say thank you when i stepped on you? i mean of course, i didn't do it on purpose."

your eyes briefly widen. how am i supposed to answer that? because i wanted you to step on me, dear sir?

"actually," you started and laughed awkwardly. "i was just thinking of thanking ochako for helping me and i ended up thanking you instead." you said and awkwardly chuckled.

he nodded. "of course. and what did she help you with?" monoma further questions.

"(subject)! yes, she's helping me with it." you replied, panic evident in your tone.

monoma raised an amused brow. he wanted to laugh at you so bad. who knew his admirer was this bad at lying?

"do you need help with (subject)? i actually scored high in that subject, not to brag." monoma says and positions his chin on top of his hand.

he was clearly amused with the situation, and it was turning in his favor. if you were to agree with his offer, then the two of you would study together.

you on the other hand, felt flustered at the thought of monoma teaching you.

"are you okay with that? i really need help with (subject) and i don't want to seem annoying for asking help." you said with concern.

obviously, uraraka was getting frustrated with you dozing off when she helped you. and you didn't want to bother momo who was naturally smart and get slapped at the harsh truth of your social status.

"i'm perfectly fine with that! if you need my help then that would mean you can give me another clue about my admirer?" monoma says with a smirk as he leans back on the chair.

why am i always placed in a difficult situation with him?

"sure!" you joyfully said, hiding your nervous state.

then you remembered that you have a (subject) test on monday. your face scrunches in defeat and this didn't go unnoticed by monoma.

"what's wrong?"

"i have a (subject) test on monday." you groaned as you covered your face with both of your hands.

"i'll help you. but you know what i need in return." monoma said with a sly grin.

a study date. monoma thought.

"aren't you busy?" you ask, even though he offered to help you, you didn't want to bother him with your dumb ass.

"i'm completely free later and tomorrow."

you leaned forward with your hands clasped together, your elbows on top of the table and so did he.

"my parents are out today..." you muttered, lost in thought. your parents are pro-heroes so they're most likely busy today and would probably return on a sunday.

"let's study later then, my place!" you said and smiled.

yes! monoma cheered in his mind.

he motions his hand with his palms facing upward and you immediately knew what he wanted.

you thought for a while.

"she likes blue!" you said with a smile. monoma tilts his head. "blue? why?"

"because your eyes are blue."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 3.2K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
205K 8K 18
"๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡" __________________ ื‚ื‚เซขเผ‹เผ˜เฟ โŠน . โœง . * . หš ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€* . ใ€€ โ‹† . โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โŒฒ where two b...
60.5K 2.2K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
75.5K 2K 38
๐™ป๐šŽ๐š'๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ! ๐™ธ'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š”๐š๐š’๏ฟฝ...