Love in war

Por shinningstarantara

Vansh , a gangster falls in love with fun loving Riddhima without knowing about her past truth . Will Vansh a... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( epilogue )
Link to new book

Chapter 16

2.3K 187 54
Por shinningstarantara

This chapter starts with ,

Riddhima opening the storeroom door early in the morning .

Riddhima : I know today he is not going to spare me . But it's ok I will manage .

Riddhima yarns . She feels sleepy she goes to her room and sleeps .

Vansh sleeping in the storeroom all tired . He slowly opens his eyes and looks around , he recalls what Riddhima has done to him . He starts fuming with anger .

Vansh : I am not going to spare that girl . She is going to pay for her deeds . How dare her lock Vansh Rai Singhania in a storeroom . She is going to suffer badly for her deeds .

Vansh gets up and wipes his sweat , he goes near the door , he knocks on it , the door opens by itself .

Vansh : Riddhima already opened the door . Anyways I am not going to spare her .

Vansh walks angrily towards his room , on the way he is stoped by Ishani .

Ishani : What happened bhai ? Why are you angry ? What happened .

Vansh tells everything briefly . Ishani gets angry .

Vansh : I am not going to spare her today .

Vansh goes to his room angrily and opens the door with a bang . He goes near Riddhima who is sleeping . At the moment he stops , he sees her sleeping peacefully . He admires her . All his anger changes into love . He sees her beautiful face , her one strand of hair disturbs her beautiful face . Vansh goes to move her hair aside . Then suddenly he realises that he is admiring her . He turns his face away .

Vansh : What am I even doing ? I was angry with her but now I am unable to vent my anger on her . No I cannot do anything now . I have to think of some other plan to punish her .

Riddhima slowly gets up in a sleepy way . She opens her eyes slowly . She sees Vansh standing near her bed . She starts trembling with fear . Vansh turns towards her . To Riddhima's suprise , Vansh smiles looking at her . Vansh comes near her and sits . He takes her hand lovingly and kisses it . Riddhima gets shocked .

Vansh : Sorry Riddhima , now I realise my mistake . I shouldn't have locked you in the cupboard . I am really sorry .

Riddhima thinks : What happened to this man , he is really mad . Yesterday he was fuming in anger but now he became calm . Anyways he realised his mistake . My punishment worked for him .

Riddhima smiles .

Riddhima : It's ok Vansh .

Vansh : Riddhima I want to ask you something .

Riddhima : You are free to ask anything you want .

Vansh puts forward his hand in front of Riddhima .

Vansh : Will you come with me for an date ?

Riddhima becomes very happy . She immediately puts her hand on Vansh's hand . Her eyes twinkles like stars .

Riddhima : Yes .

Vansh kisses on Riddhima's forehead .

Vansh : So today at 9 pm be ready I will pick you up .

Riddhima nods . She goes to freshen up . After that she gets ready and comes out . Vansh takes her hand in his and takes her out .

Vansh : Come we will have breakfast together .

He takes Riddhima out . She looks at him and smiles . They both happily comes down the stairs . Ishani sees Riddhima being happy .

Ishani : I am sure , bhai has some big plans for her . It is ok if bhai is angry and shouts  , but it not ok if he smiles and behaves well . So sad for that Riddhima . I don't know what she is going to go through today .

Ishani smirks looking at Vansh .

At night ,

Riddhima dresses in a white frock and waits for Vansh eagerly .

Riddhima thinks : I am happy that Vansh changed , but what if he has some plans ? What if he do anything . No no nothing will happen like that . Vansh has changed . He will not harm me . He loves me . I should not overthink .

She sees around . She finds a box . She goes and takes it . She opens the box . She sees a beautiful pink gown . She smiles . She finds a note on it .

The note :

Sweetheart I have always imagined to see you in this dress . I hope today my imagination comes true .

Riddhima : So Mr .Vansh Rai Singhania wants to see me in this dress . Ok then I will wear it .

She wears it and comes out . Vansh comes inside his room . He sees Riddhima in the gown and stands still at his place . He starts admiring her . He smiles and  walks towards her and immediately he carries her in his arms .

Riddhima : Vansh what are you doing , put me down .

Vansh : No Riddhima , This is our first date so I will not let your feet stay on ground .

He carries her to his car and puts her in , he puts seatbelt . Then he drives away the car .

Scene changes , at Kabir's house .

Kabir : Karishma , now what are we going to do ? What is your plan ?

Karishma : I have a plan .

Karishma discusses her plans with Kabir . Suddenly a shadow is shown listening to their talks .

Karishma : No matter what , that Vansh has to die . I will kill him .

Kabir notices the shadow and signs Karishma not to talk . Kabir slowly goes near the shadow which is hiding behind the curtain . He pulls the curtain , to his suprise he notices Ananya . Ananya stands there with a teary eyes .

Kabir thinks : Oh shit , Ananya heard our plan .

Ananya : How could you Kabir ? How can you both plan to make my Riddhima a widow . How can you plan to  spoil her life ?

Kabir : Ananya , nothing like that better leave from here .

Ananya : I thought you are a good person that's why I agreed to marry you , but you turned out to be a devil . I never expected this from you Kabir . Our neighbour Sushila aunty told me that a girl was in your house , So I left my night duty work at the hospital and came to meet you . But here you and Karishma ji is planning to kill Vansh . Shame on you all . I am not going to marry you . I will not marry a devil like you .

Karishma : Just stop it Ananya . I will not tolerate this . Why are you blaming Kabir ? He is a very good person . You will not find a men like him in this whole world . Don't talk without knowing anything . I will tell you the reason , I will tell about our secret then you tell whether we should kill that bloody Vansh or not .

Kabir nods his head in negative .

Karishma : No Kabir , I will tell her . I cannot let your future marriage life ruin because of our past .

Ananya : What secret ? What past ? I cannot understand anything .

Karishma : I and Riddhima are sisters . That Vansh's father killed our parents . That Vansh killed our only one younger brother and killed Riddhima's ex-boyfriend also . Vansh's father ruined our family , and that bloody Vansh was in support with his father . That Vansh's father is dead now , now that Vansh has to die  for killing our younger brother and Riddhima's ex-boyfriend .

Ananya gets shocked .

Ananya : But... How did all this happened ? Why did Vansh and his father ruin your family ?

Karishma says the whole flashback ...blah blah blah .......

Ananya gets shocked on hearing all this . Tears starts flowing from her eyes .

Ananya : Kabir no matter what , that Vansh should die . Our marriage will happen , only if he dies .

Kabir hugs Ananya and cries .

Scene changes ,

Vansh drives the car inside a densed and dark forest with very big big mountains on it . It looks scary . Riddhima gets scared seeing the location . Vansh drives and stops the car in front of a very big mountain . He gets down the car . He makes Riddhima get out of the car . He ties Riddhima's eyes with a black cloth . Riddhima gets scared .

Riddhima : Why are tieing my eyes with the cloth ? What are you doing ? Why did you bring me here Vansh ? Vansh I am very scared , please take me back to home .

Vansh : Relax sweetheart , why are you tensed . I didn't bring you here to take you back to home . Now move forward .

Riddhima stands there shivering .

Vansh threatens : Move otherwise ...

Riddhima moves forward , Vansh and Riddhima slowly climbs on top of the mountain at around 10 pm . It is very dark and scary . Riddhima trembles with fear . No one will come there even if any shouts on top of their voice also . It is deadly forest with mountains on top of it . No sign of human being living there . It is quite a lonely and dangerous place .

Riddhima thinks : Is he going to leave me alone here . Is he going to punish me ? I shouldn't have trusted him .

Riddhima : Vansh please , we will go back home . Please please .

Vansh : Riddhima wait .

Vansh slowly opens the black cloth from Riddhima's face . She slowly opens her eyes . She finds a beautiful light house located  in front of her . That house looks so beautiful that Riddhima stands there admiring the beauty of the house . Vansh slowly goes near her earlobe .

Vansh : How do you like my suprise sweetheart ?

Riddhima turns and hugs him .

Riddhima : It is wonderful , I just love it .

Vansh : Ok then , go near and see .

Riddhima runs inside the house like a small kid . She sees the yellow light house fully decorated with yellow light balls . It looks heavenly beautiful . Riddhima again runs to Vansh and hugs him .

Riddhima : Thank you thank you , thank you so much Vansh .

Vansh : Just Thank you , I was expecting something else .

Vansh says looking at Riddhima's lips lovingly , she blushes .

Vansh : A date without a dance is something not nice nah , so come on let's dance .

Vansh forwards his hand and Riddhima puts her hand forward on his hand . They both starts dancing . Vansh recalls the flashback .

Flashback :

Morning , when Riddhima went to  freshen up .

Vansh : Today , you just wait and watch . I am going to make you suffer a lot . You locked me in the storeroom nah . Now you are going to regret for it . Today I will take you for date and leave you alone in some dangerous place . You can stay there for whole night . Then only you will understand the consequences of messing with me .

Then suddenly Vansh notices a drawer open . He opens it fully and sees some tablets .

Vansh : These were the tablets that Riddhima was consuming . What is it ? It doesn't look like any vitamin tablets . It looks so different . What can it be ?

Vansh takes the cover of the medicines and puts inside his pocket . At his office ,

Vansh : Angre

Angre comes running in .

Angre : Boss

Vansh : Find out about this medicine . These are the medicines which Riddhima is consuming as far as I noticed .

Angre : Sure boss .

After one hour , Vansh gets a phone call from Angre. 

Vansh : What are those tablets ?

Angre confusingly : Boss... Doctor said people who lost their memory consumes these tablets .

Vansh : What ? Angre tell properly .

Angre : Boss , I asked doctor . He examined the tablets . He said me that these are the medicines people consume for regaining their lost memory .

Vansh : Then this means Riddhima lost her memory . No I cannot believe this .
Angre did you ask doctor what will happen if people consumes the tablet simply without having any memory loss ?

Angre : Yes boss I asked that also , he said that the medicine is very powerful so we cannot get that medicine without doctor's prescription . It is impossible to get the medicine without the doctor's prescription . If at all anyone consumes that medicine without having memory loss , it may lead to brain injury . It may cause a person's life .

Vansh cuts the call and sits on his chair shocked . He recalls Riddhima's words . He recalls her saying that she doesn't know her sister .

Vansh : Then Riddhima was right , She don't know her sister or her family . She forgot everything . No no I should not believe this . I should research still more .

Vansh calls Angre .

Vansh : Angre , go to Kabir's house and stealthily take all of Riddhima's  belongings from the house .

Angre : Yes boss .

After 3 hours , Angre comes with Riddhima's belongings , a brown box in which many things were kept . Vansh opens the box and starts searching for something to prove her innocent . He gets a medical report which says that she lost her memory 4 years back with doctor's sign .

Angre : Boss then this means bhabhi herself don't know what happened before 4 years .

Vansh : This proof is not enough .

He continues searching , he finds a very dusty book . It looks like an old diary . Vansh opens the diary . It is written Kabir's diary to Riddhima's father .

Vansh  : This is Kabir's diary . I may get to know something from this .

Vansh and Angre sits to read the diary .

First page :

Dear papa ,

I am going to write about Riddhima in this diary . You gave me the responsibility to take of her before you die . So I am writing this diary for you . Here I will write all the information about your lovely princess Riddhima .

First 386 pages are not there , it is torn .Vansh turns the pages impatiently but he doesn't find anything . Then he comes to the 387 th page . Date is not mentioned . The ink is very light .
In the diary , it is written :

387 th page

Today Riddhima lost her memory . I am not able to say anything . She is my best friend . I hope she recovers soon .

388 th page :

Today Riddhima gained her consious , I am very happy . But her character changed completely . She became very sweet . She doesn't remember me nor her sister . After her parents and brother's death . I and her sister are her only family . But today she doesn't remember us . It is very heartbreaking .

389 th page :

Today I lied to Riddhima that she is a orphan . I told her that I grew up with her in the orphanage . I am sorry papa , you have taken care of your daughter like a royal Princess . But I could afford her only a simple middle class life . She is the owner of all your properties . But now , she has to live a simple middle class life . She has to live without a family name . I am sorry papa . It is all Riddhima's fate . She has no other option than to live like this . But once the problem gets solved . Then I promise , She will be the Queen of all your properties .

Then after that all the pages are mentioned only about Riddhima's life . In this diary , Kabir mentions only about Riddhima , her friends , her college and her day to day activities . This dairy had many pages consisting fully of Riddhima's four years of simple and sweet life . Vansh and Angre reads the diary fully , but does not get any information about Riddhima's family .

Angre : Boss , what if Kabir has planted the diary . What if the diary is fake ?

Vansh : No Angre , this diary is real one .

Vansh points towards the old label stuck on the diary's back at a corner  . On top of the label it is written : 1 . 1 . 2016 .

Vansh : This label cannot be faked . If the label was fake it could have tore already , it is real that's why it is staying for so many years . Now leave the room , I need sometime .

Vansh thinks : Riddhima was innocent , I punished her without any reason. Shame on me . I was so heartless . It is Kabir and that White Evil who did all this . Riddhima does not have any part in this . She infact forgot everything and is living a simple , sweet life . I troubled her a lot . But now all that is over.  Hereafter no matter what , she is mine . I will love her with my whole heart . What will she do for her sister's and friend's mistake . I will make sure , she never sees her sister hereafter . She is mine , my Riddhima . I will love her like anything in this world . She too loves me , that's why even after I trouble her so much , she is staying in this house with me . Even she feels sorry for my father . She is feeling guilty for my father's death . If she could have wanted she could have gone to her sister by now . But she wanted me, she wants to live with me  , more than her sister I was important for her . Now I know what I have  to do . I will keep Riddhima happy from now onwards . She is my everything . I will make sure that she does not gain her past memory , I will stop her  medication . Hereafter this is only her family . She is innocent , only her sister is bad . I will kill her sister . So sad for Riddhima , she lost her parents and brother . Now it is my responsibility to keep her happy ,  Now I will suprise Riddhima in the date . I will propose her she will be happy .

Flashback ends .

Present , Vansh and Riddhima finishes their dance . Vansh comes down on his knees and looks at Riddhima lovingly .

Vansh : Riddhima I am sorry , I have realised my mistake . I shouldn't have troubled you . I came to know that you are innocent . Your sister and Kabir are the culprits , you have no part in it . I am sorry Riddhima . You know what I lost my heart from the time I saw you . I lost myself in you . I want you to stay with me forever . I know that I married you in a wrong way , but my love is not wrong . I loved you with my whole heart . I thought that you were helping your sister , that's why I behaved rudely with you . But now I know that you lost your memory and you are not helping your sister also , infact you don't even know her .

Riddhima : Vansh how do you come to know about my memory loss ?

Vansh : I know Riddhima . I am Vansh Rai Singhania nothing can be hid from me .

Riddhima : Actually I should be sorry , my sister snatched your father . I am ashamed of being her sister . She should get the punishment of killing your father .

Vansh : She will soon get what she deserves , but now tell me . Do you love me as much as I do . Am I important for you ?

Riddhima : Vansh you are important for me more than anything in this world . You are my life . First I was angry at you for marrying me forcibly . Then I don't know when I started liking you . I loved your care and affection for your family .I thought if a person can take care of his family so nicely , then why not his wife ? Each and everyday you started caring for me a lot . I saw so much goodness in you . So I decided to be with you all through my life . I thought you were the perfect match  for me . Then I came to know about your father's death , I felt very guilty . So I decided that hereafter my sister nor Kabir is important for me because they lied to me . Now you are important for me . You are my life , I love you Vansh .

Vansh : I love you too Riddhima .

Vansh gets up and hugs Riddhima , she reciprocates . They hugs each other tightly without leaving any gap .

Thank you guys for reading my story . Hope you all like it . Sorry for the late update . I will soon upload the next part .

Please do vote and comment 😃 😃.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

99.8K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
17.6K 680 8
Hey guys, So this is a new story of Riansh. It is all mature stuff. Hope u all like it Please do vote
56.5K 5.1K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...
unwanted bride Por Manika

Literatura feminina

297K 8.9K 21
"Hey baby come to me. I am your rightful husband. come here kitten."he said. "I am telling you, don't you dare to come closer to me. This marriage is...