Puppet Master

By shellsh0cked

GRAPHIC and EXPLICIT! Tori's been in love with Jayden since she was twelve years old, but... More

Puppet Master
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Seven (Part II)
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter Twenty Five

106K 2.3K 55
By shellsh0cked

“I can’t just leave ...”

She heard the key turn in the old lock ominously, as he had one of those damn grins on his face again. It was really a good thing she'd skipped lunch, otherwise the board would have definitely been on her case about today's workload!

“Strip.”

He turned to her, slipping the key into his slacks, as she dropped her hands to the zip at the back of her skirt.

Shimmying the smooth material down her legs, she stepped out of the puddle of satin at her feet.

“Keep the stockings and the shoes.” There was a dirty smirk on his face, and she could only imagine what was running through his head right then. Pulling her arms free of the bra, she took a deep breath, looked up at him from underneath her lashes, and raised her eyebrows questioningly.

He chuckled, smoothing and arranging her long blonde hair so that it fell around her naked breasts, “I fucking love your hair, it makes you look like a mermaid,” he dropped his nose to her neck, muttering into her skin as he inhaled her scent, “I always thought it was a princess. Maybe you’re a mermaid princess, come to torture me?”

She giggled, as he tickled the skin beneath her ear with that deep inky black hair, “What are you on about?”

He pulled back, shaking his head ruefully as he pulled her lower body to his, growling low in his throat, “God knows. This what seeing your sexy ass in a pair of stockings does to me,” he dropped a kiss to her temple as she chuckled, “On your knees, baby, you’ve had your fun.”

Swiftly, she dropped to the floor at his feet, his hands moving from her body to the fastening of his suit pants. “This won’t be slow and easy, like the last one. I’m not walking out of this room until I feel like I’ve owned you,” he pushed the hair back from her face, mesmerized by the tiny, beautiful girl on her knees at his feet. Cupping her chin in his hand, he forced her eyes up to his, “That okay by you? Not very dom-like of me to ask, I know, but you’ve strung up my nerves today. And you can't say kangaroo if you're sucking my cock now, can you? I'm being responsible."

She nodded, giggling, and he took himself in hand, tapping her chin. “Open up then princess,” and when she did, he thrust himself right into the back of her throat.

                             ******************************

An hour later, she was still flustered and blushing at her desk.  She’d managed to smooth all the satin back over her skin (without a single wrinkle), as he’d pulled her closer, trying to drag her from the room behind her, as always, with his lips tugging and sipping at her own with a magnetic force.

Laughing, she’d shaken her head, shushing him and bodily pushing him away (or at least attempting to!) and through the doorway, as she’d shut the door quite regretfully on his cocky, arrogant grin and the sparkle in his ice blue eyes.

She shook her head as her long blonde hair showed no signs of cooperation as she tried to pull it back into its usual professional chignon. She’d have to leave it wild like a gypsy, she might as well hang a sign around her neck for her colleagues:

“Quite thoroughly screwed in my office earlier today, and now I couldn’t give a crap about my hair. Apologies for any inconvenience.”

Still giggling like a schoolgirl, she pulled on a mask, becoming the ice cold professional that most of the building would recognise, as her mobile let out a shrill tone, its heavy vibrations against the large wooden desk startling her out of her decadent reverie.

“Vittoria Casey speaking.”

Realigning her desktop, she listened quietly to Ramsay’s negotiations on the contract, and his ideas for the exhibition, a huge smile cruising it’s way across her face as she realised she’d gotten her contract after all.

Absently she typed in Jayden’s mobile contact as soon as she ended the call, having memorized it years ago.

After two rings, the static hit her ears, and then his beloved voice, the controlled, restrained Puppet Master, sent shivers after it down the nape of her neck.

“Jayden Caine.”

“It’s me.”

“Hey Baby! What’s up?” he sounded like he’d settled back in his chair, a smile in his voice.

“You on a hands free? This line’s awful!” She grimaced slightly, pulling the crackling and offensive noise away from her ears, wrinkling her nose up at it.

“Yeah. I need my hands, sorry.” He chuckled softly, or it could have been static, she had to lean halfway out of the open window to get something even closely resembling a decent telephone line!

“You driving?” she pulled her body up to sit on the window ledge, leaning against the wrought iron frame, with the soft breeze against her back, stirring her hair across her cheeks. 

“I was. I’m now thinking about your mouth wrapped around my dick.”

Again, the blushes descended as soon as he opened his foul-mouthed and spoke to her in that crude way that he did about sex. She ruefully shook her head, teasing him, “To be frank, I can’t believe it wasn’t on your mind to begin with! I’ll try harder next time!”

He chuckled at that, “No fucking need baby! So what’s up?”

“I got the contract with Ramsay,” she turned slightly, to pick at the leaves of the overgrown evergreen that skimmed the building, “He actually loved the ideas for the exhibition, bought into the pitch, and we’ll be moving some of his pieces into the gallery later this week.”

“That’s great news babe, I’m going to take you out tonight. We can celebrate.”

“I’m seeing you tonight?”

Her hands stilled on the thin leaves, her heart suddenly stopping in her chest in excitement. God, would she ever get over this? Her breath catching, and her heart beating double time at the mention of a visit. He’d not left her side all weekend!

“I can’t not see you tonight, I need to see you. Why? Do you have other plans?” Just like that, his voice changed, hardened, and she rolled her eyes with a smile on her face, because nobody really gets angry after the day she’d had so far.

Contract not included, or at least, the first contract that she’d been expected to sign that day, and her manicured brows dipped into a slight frown, before she shook it off and decided not to raise the subject again.

“I, uh, no,” she said quickly, “I just assumed that you’d need to be getting back home? I’m free as a bird!”

Absently leaning against the frame again, she stole a glance at the street below. Strangers rolled along the street quickly,  almost like ants from the second storey window of her offices, and she felt a wave of homesickness hit her for the first time in months. At home, she’d have known every one of those faces, and she could probably have taken a wild guess as to their rushes and hurries. As it was, here in the city, she didn’t really know a soul.  

She watched as a thick, burly man took off his wraparound Ray Bans to look up at her as he stepped out of a dark coloured sedan with blacked out windows. He gestured, and his companion, a shorter man with greying hair that was dressed exactly the same, followed his gaze.

It was a mighty fine car to be pulling up at the back of the gallery, which faced some of the less reputable places in the city, hence the evergreen shield that generally shaded it from view.

Something about them gave Tori a slight shiver, as she jumped back down into the office and pulled away from the window.

“Tor? Vittoria?” Jayden demanded her attention once again, and she drew the cord to pull the venetian blind down across the intruding sunlight, and the odd feeling of uneasiness that had dropped across her suddenly.

“Sorry, I, uh, I must be distracted. So ... where we going later?” kicking off her shoes, she curled her stocking clad toes into the luxurious shag pile carpet. She was stealing glances at the window, in nervous anticipation of god knows what, and she barely even heard Jayden as he laid out their options for the evening.

“Is everything okay Tor?”

“What ... uh, yeah, I guess. I don’t know, I can’t describe it, just a weird feeling, maybe I’m just freaking out. Probably. Sorry, what were you saying?” Agitated, she lined up her pencils on the desk.

“Babe? Babe? Are you still there? Are you sure you’re okay?” he sounded slightly panicked, breathless.

She took a deep breath, slowly filling her lungs with some much needed oxygen to steady herself, “Yeah, I’m fine Jayden, really I am. What time shall I expect you?”

He let out a rush of breath at the end of the phone, and she finally got a decent line as he took the phone off its bloody hands free, and brought it to his ear, “I’m going to have to go babe, I finally made this appointment. I’ll pick you up from the gallery when you finish, maybe relive a few memories while I’m there. I’ll catch you later princess.”

“Ditto,” she smiled, ending the call.

Placing her phone on the desk, her smile dropped as she looked back over at the window, and then back to the empty pages of the sketch book in front of her.

She had to lay out all of the agitation as she sketched out their pictures, quite fearful that she would let go of the memory before she had a chance to take note of it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 12.6K 26
Ciarren (pronounced Keer-ren) went through a terrible experience that broken him in more ways than one. It forces him to leave everything behind, eve...
96 0 8
[Mature Content] He grabbed my chin between his forefinger and thumb, making me look directly into his eyes. People were stumbling into us while walk...
8.7K 334 30
*C O M P L E T E* "Tor-" "I'll see ya round Jason...when I get friends who actually like me." I spit angrily. "Tori don't go!" He shouts as I turn...
11.6K 941 21
Vanessa is a strong headed and independent young woman who refuse to submit to what is expected from her. Jered, a devilishly handsome man has set hi...