serendipity ; sano manjiro [✓...

بواسطة rickkaee

━━ セレンディピティ " You are the greatest surprise that I have had in my entire existence. " Hanagaki Y/n, Takemic... المزيد

serendipity !
info
playlist
prologue : misfortune
time leaper
persistent
tacenda
labyrinth
ineffable
epiphany
quintessential
ebullience
cynosure
incipient
assembly
scrutinize
surreptitious
beleaguer
lassitude
mellifluous
exulanasis
never - ending
lithe
furtive
sempiternal
shibas
choices
ʜᴀɴᴀɢᴀᴋɪ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏꜰɪʟᴇ
team?
christmas eve
talk, church
fight
ongoing
don't
courage
new year, new shits
mission success?
"worst" future
why did you...?
guilty death
annoying
game on
three words, eight letters, i love you
author's note

laconic

4.8K 169 29
بواسطة rickkaee

These Days - Wallows
" ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴡɪᴅᴇ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏꜰ ɪᴛ ᴀ ᴛʜᴏᴜꜱᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ. "

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

» (Y/N)'S P.O.V «

Finals just ended and Hinata was with Takemichi today in the shopping mall while me, I'm here chillin' at my bed while reading my favorite manga.

I don't want to come with them because I will be another third-wheel so no thanks! 

A ting sound was heard making me look at my phone.

(Y/n)'s most beloved twin brother

I'm at Hina's place, how are you doing there? 

Takemichi's sweet and almighty twin

I'm fine. Anyways why are you in there?

(Y/n)'s most beloved twin brother

Hina said she will help me study.

Isn't she just so sweet? 

Takemichi's sweet and almighty twin

Of course! We're talking about Hina, right?

And by the way, goodbye! Spend time with Hina now.

(Y/n)'s most beloved twin brother

Okay fine. Talk to you later.

I sighed and lay my phone on the table while laying on my bed and raise the manga book I'm reading. 

But not too long, after a couple of minutes, a kind of connection was seen making my eyes widen and drop the book on my face. 

[ Present ]

" OUCH! " I exclaimed while seating on my bed and rubbing my forehead. 

While on the next bed was Takemichi who just ended up shouting too, who was crying about something.

The hell happened?

" Takemichi-kun! (y/n)-chan! " Naoto ran towards us. 

" So you guys regained consciousness!? " Naoto asked.

" I don't even know I'm here... " I answered.

" So we have retuuuurned? " Takemichi asked while crying.

" Hah? What kind of reactions are that. " Naoto asked deadpanned.

" But that means...you two were able to go to the past!? So handshake was the trigger after all!! " Naoto said. " My hypothesis wasn't wrong! "

" Yes, yes you were right. " Takemichi answered while covering his disappointed face.

" And the two of you have made back! " Naoto exclaimed.  " I understand...here everything is ready. How about there?

" Coming back here means that you two made some progress, right!? " Naoto asked.

" Uh... " I looked at them confused while Takemichi looked at Naoto guilty. 

" I kinda ah, shook your hand in an accident. " Takemichi said while scratching his hair.

" You what!? " Naoto and I asked while sweatdropping.

" Oh man, Hina sure is cute though. And the fireworks were so pretty. " Takemichi changed the subject.

" I just left you with Hina then you'll randomly shake hands with Naoto!? " I scolded.

" You weren't there? " Naoto asked me.

" Of course! " I answered.

After calm downing each and every one of us, Takemichi and I took a seat in his bed while Naoto seated on a chair in front of us.

" I learned something from the second time leap. " Naoto started. " When the two of you returned to the past, you guys stayed in a deathlike state the whole time. It was like only your souls slipped away. "

" Death-like state? " I asked 

" Does that mean we died!? " Takemichi asked shocked.

" This time leaping ability you two have is to return to the same date as today 12 years in the past. To go back into the past (y/n)-chan is the only needed to have a handshake to me and that's the same thing in the past with Takemichi-kun. " Naoto explained.

Naoto grabbed a marker and pulled the whiteboard facing us and began to draw a thing in there. 

" For example, if you two were to return to the past today, you'd arrive at the same date 12 years ago. That means if you spend one week in the past, when you come back here to the present one week will have passed. " Naoto demonstrated making me nod. 

" In other words, during the week you guys are in the past, the consciousness has gone to the past. " Naoto said while circling the lettering in the board making Takemichi nod. 

" And all that remains in the present is an empty vessel. " Naoto added.

" So that's the death-like state? " Takemichi asked.

" Yeah, so you guys should do the time leap at my apartment. " Naoto said. " Because it's dangerous.

" Yeah! I don't wanna suddenly collapse outside. " Takemichi pointed out. 

" Me too! " I agreed.

" So, in conclusion, let's go back to the point. " Naoto said. " How did the mission to stop Sano and Kisaki from meeting go?

" We met Mikey-kun. " I blurted. 

" Mikey? " Naoto asked confused. 

" Yeah, that's Sano-kun's nickname. " Takemichi answered. 

" And listen Naoto...Mikey's a delinquent but he's a good guy. " I said cheerfully while Takemichi was nodding. 

 " Hah!? Why didn't you guys kill him? " Naoto asked making Takemichi and I looked at him deadpanned. 

" The guy who killed my sister is a good guy!? Did you get tricked into believing that in the past!? " Naoto yelled making me yelp. 

" You're wrong---! " Takemichi disagreed. 

" Listen up! That Mikey is now a man who has been involved in every crime imaginable. And even the police can't bring him under control, you know!? " Naoto exclaimed. " If possible, I'd like to kill him myself.

I stood up silent as soon as Naoto slammed his hand on the whiteboard. 

" How about meeting Mikey-kun? " I asked making Naoto look at me. 

" Doing something like that won't make a difference!! " Naoto answered. 

" We would like to meet with him face-to-face. " Takemichi said. 

" It doesn't matter what you ask, it'll be all the same! " Naoto answered. 

" But Mikey-kun is a trustworthy person! And I wanted to ask Mikey-kun's opinion on why Toman changed. " I stated calmly. 

" So as I. I want to ascertain the answer before we go back to the past again! " Takemichi added. 

" Let's look for Mikey-kun together! Please, Naoto! " I begged. 

Naoto sighed and seated on a chair, facing the laptop as if he was scanning something in there. 

" Having said that, Mikey is so cautious that it's frightening. Even the police haven't gotten any leads on him. " Naoto said. " He probably has a fake cell phone account too. His address isn't in his name either.

" Yeah, for real. The phone number he gave me in the past isn't working either. " Takemichi mentioned while looking at his phone making me smack his head. 

" Of course it's from 12 years ago. " I said deadpanned. 

" It won't be easy to find him. So, sort through those documents. " Naoto commanded making me sigh in defeat and followed Takemichi who was looking at the documents. 

" Looking at these reminds me of how awful the Tokyo Manji Gang is again. " Takemichi said making me nod. 

" What happened though? " I asked. 

" Who is this? " Naoto asked making me look at his screen. 

" Hm? One of the managers of toman, Sendou Atsushi... " Takemichi read aloud the article. 

" Sendou Atsushi...isn't that your friend Akkun? " I asked at Takemichi. 

" Yeah! " Takemichi answered. 

" Hm...that's weird. " Naoto said while biting his thumb. 

" What do you mean? " I asked. 

" If that's him, he should have been arrested for stabbing a guy named Kiyomizu Masataka when he was 16 years old. " Naoto answered. 

' Oh...he really did say that...

" He should have just been a small-time hoodlum after being released from prison. " Naoto added. 

" Could it be...

" This is because the past was changed!? " Takemichi, Naoto, and I said at the same time. 

" Since Akkun didn't attack Kiyomasa-kun...he didn't get arrested by the police. " Takemichi said. 

" Takemichi-kun, you were able to become friends with Mikey and so did Sendou... " Naoto said. 

" Akkun is a big shot in Toman... " I said. 

" Can you contact Sendou? " Naoto asked Takemichi while standing up. 

" Uh...yeah. Probably, if I go back to our place. " Takemichi answered while pointing at me.

" If the present-day Sendou Atsushi is a manager in toman, then he will be able to contact Mikey! " Naoto said. 

" That's a great point! " I pointed out. 

" Let's go! " Naoto commanded making me nod. 

" O-Okay! " Takemichi answered. 

We took a short ride into the apartment and go inside our apartment. 

As soon as we got inside, Takemichi grabbed the secret notebook, or is that what he called it, and began dialing the number. 

" I hope he didn't change his number. " Takemichi said as the phone continued to ring. 

[ 🥞 ] 

" He told you to come here? " Naoto asked Takemichi. 

" Yep! This is the hostess club that Akkun runs. " Takemichi answered. 

" Is it really okay for us to come here nonchalantly? " I asked. 

" And not to mention, Sendou is a manager of Toman now, isn't he? " Naoto asked. 

" Naoto, you dummy. Our friendship won't change that easily! " Takemichi answered jokingly while making me look at him deadpanned. 

The three of us made our way inside only to be met by one boy in fancy clothes and some girls in a line. 

" Welcome!! What is your name!?

" W-We have an appointment with Sendou-san... " Takemichi said flustered. 

" You? And our president? " The guy in the suit stared at him uninterested. 

" Oi! Some shabby-looking guy is here. Does he have an appointment with the president?

" Shabby...

" Looking guy...

Naoto and I covered our mouths to prevent ourselves from laughing. 

As soon as we took a seat on the seats in the VIP Room, Atsushi was in front of us, who literally looked different. Takemichi looked at him for a while, standing in front of him.

" You ain't changed a bit, Takemichi. " Atsushi mentioned, making Naoto and I keep quiet. 

" Akkun...? " Takemichi asked. 

" Didn't recognize me without my pompadour, huh? " Atsushi asked. 

" Uh...yeah. " Takemichi answered. 

" I thought about calling out to you earlier but it was so nostalgic seeing you that I didn't. " Atsushi stated. 

' It's, Akkun. He looks completely different but it's Akkun. ' Takemichi thought making me smile to myself. 

" You wanna meet with Mikey-san, right? " Atsushi asked making Naoto and I stood next to Takemichi. 

" I've been waiting for you, Takemichi. " Atsushi added making me look at him confused. 

" Huh? " Takemichi asked.

End

【8 / 15 / 21

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.4K 744 22
You didn't anticipate being caught up in a chaotic situation. Growing up as a girl who moved houses annually, you were used to constant change until...
41.9K 1K 19
Y/N Sano is a twin brother of Manjiro 'Mikey' Sano. They love to be together, inseparable from each other. They're even called the 'Invinsible Twins'...
56.8K 3.6K 55
♡ when hanagaki takemichi unveils his newfound ability, he decides on avoiding one more death. all without knowing the consequences that come from it...