DIFFERENT - Katsuki Bakugo

De -BOKUTOSWH0RE

bakugo finds out that a girl in his class he used to never pay attention to, hid a side of her quirk and pers... Mai multe

โ™ช PROLOGUE โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ‘ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• โ™ช
โ™ช ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– โ™ช

โ™ช ๐„๐—๐“๐‘๐€; ๐Ÿ โ™ช

2.7K 88 63
De -BOKUTOSWH0RE

⁀➷
an 'extra' will just be a fun side story that doesn't go along with the main plot so nothing that happens here will affect the main story ◡̈

𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 (𝑦/𝑛) 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑔𝑜 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑦

"𝐾𝐴𝐶𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑁!"

(Y/n) yells as she ruffles Bakugo's hair and he immediately knows why she's doing this with an annoyed expression tattooed on his face.

Katsuki Bakugo, may have, or may have not recently destroyed one of (Y/n)'s favourite dresses while being too caught up in the moment... he's been dreading the day she got payback, and sadly today is that day.

She warned him that within the next month, she'll annoy him so fucking much that he'll regret dating her. To be fair, she really liked that dress... if only Bakugo wasn't so eager to undress her right then and there, his day might've been not so shitty.

Worst thing is, (Y/n) prepared. She worked hard in advance to get her revenge. She wore her skirt higher, with white knee socks, her blouse a few buttons undone, and took off her blazer, just to tease the living hell out of him.

(Y/n) also asked for a second version of her hero costume that was more revealing, and luckily Mei was willing to help her in her scheme. She did explain she was trying to piss off her boyfriend, but she didn't say who her boyfriend was, despite the pink haired girl's deep interest.

To say that she was upset was an overstatement, but she thought this would be fun at least for her. And she promised Katsuki if she ever did something to any of his favourite things, he's allowed to annoy her for a day too. Honestly, a healthy relationship.

Worst thing is, Kirishima knew what she was doing since he was the only one of their friends who knew about their relationship, so he got a free show of Bakugo being pissed for a full day.

The reason it was entertaining instead of scary for Bakugo to be so unbelievably angry, was because, Bakugo would never hurt his girlfriend or yell at her. He may be an ass sometimes, but he's not that much of an ass.

"(Y/n) don't call me that." Katsuki says quietly, yet sternly and she just smirks.

"Aww Kacchan are you embarrassed?~" She coos as she bends over his desk, just to get in his face more and he turns a little red.

Bakugo now stuck noticing her choice of styling her clothes and as much as he likes it, he does not like how everyone else can see her too. It's not that he doesn't want (Y/n) to dress a certain way, he just doesn't want a certain grape to see her like this.

"(Y/n), you're looking hot today!" Mina compliments her friend as she swings her arm around her shoulder and pulling her up from Bakugo's desk.

(Y/n) smiles a little and thanks the pink skinned girl, liking the nice attention from her friend since she knows Mina has no bad intentions with her compliment.

Denki and Sero walk in and head over to Bakugo's desk and Denki nearly short circuited after seeing (Y/n)'s somewhat revealing outfit. "Wow. You look good today." Denki says to (Y/n) and she just deadpans.

Bakugo wants to murder Dunce Face this instant, but he knows he doesn't want anyone to know he's dating (Y/n), no matter what honestly.

(Y/N) POV

"Everyone be quiet, we're doing an exercise with class 1-B today, so everyone be on your best behavior." Aizawa abruptly interrupts and informs us.

"Now, get on your costumes and come to Gym Gamma in ten minutes, anyone later than that will be getting detention." Aizawa adds and we all rush and grab our costumes to head to the changing rooms

All of the girls start getting changed and I finish first, with a tight red latex leotard that's a shirt turtleneck cut, with a cutout on my cleavage, and over the knee versions of my regular wedge boots.

"Why'd you change your hero costume (Y/n)?" Tsu asks me and I chuckle.

"Well... technically for revenge, and also I needed to make a summer version of my regular costume since I changed my design recently. I'm just testing it out for today." I explain and she ribbits in response.

"Revenge?" Mina asks and I smirk.

"Yeah a certain boyfriend of mine, decided to be in a silly goofy mood and rip my dress, so revenge was needed." I reply and she stares at me wide eyed.

"BOYFRIEND?!" Mina and Hagakure scream out loud enough for the boys on the other side to hear it, thanks to that stupid peephole that no ones covered up yet.

"WHO HAS A BOYFRIEND?!" I hear Denki yell and I roll my eyes.

"(Y/N) SAID SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND THAT SHE'S GETTING REVENGE ON APPARENTLY!" Mina explains yelling through the peephole.

"WHO IS HE?" Denki yells back, and I cover my ears, because at this point they don't have to yell, yet they still are.

Mina turns to me and I shrug. "She won't say!" Mina adds and I hear a few groans of disappointment.

Momo checks her watch and tells them we need to go now before we get in trouble. We rush out and head to the gym, not telling the boys that time is almost up, but they have Iida to remind them so they should be fine.

We walk in and see class 1-B already there and I smile at Shinso and walk up to him. "Hey Shinso!" I greet him and he gives a small grin back with a curt nod.

"How are you?" I ask him kindly and he shrugs before he replies.

"I'm good but you're boyfriend looks pissed at me." Shinso tells me, but mentions the last part a little quieter and I turn to see a fuming Katsuki. Isn't he so cute?

He stomps over to me and towers over me, before grabbing the back of my leotard and dragging me back to our class. He's really obvious with his jealousy.

He pulls me back up straight and glares at me. I can tell he's mentally scolding me, but his glare ends when he notices me costume, and his ears turn bright pink.

"Today we'll be doing talk down exercises. In this training, you're not allowed to use you're quirk on the other person, and you're not allowed to touch the other person. Basically you'll have to get the other person to surrender without fighting, since there's cases where you'll need to do that once you're a hero." Aizawa quickly explains and yawns.

"Most of you will be paired up with another person from the other class so you won't have any advantages, but Shinso will be excluded since his quirk is made for situations like this. He'll be training with me. That means that two people from 1-A will be paired up with one another and I already chose (L/n) and Bakugo to be the two." Aizawa adds on and I smirk and Katsuki is fuming with rage.

I'll get this training done so easily. "Though, the reason I chose those two was because they would be a good example of using one another's weaknesses to make the other give up. They'll be the first ones to get an idea of how it should work." Aizawa mentions and I smirk even wider, damn Aizawa really do be using our relationship as an example...

"Everyone gather around in a circle, and give them enough space. (L/n) you'll talk down Bakugo first then you'll switch after you either get him to give up or three minutes are up. I don't care how you do it, just follow the rules." Aizawa ends his explanation and both Katsuki and I nod.

I have two ideas, but one of them is a just in case the first one doesn't work. We face each other and both 1-A and 1-B surrounds us in anticipation to watch what I'll do to make the stubborn Bakugo give up.

"And... start." Aizawa announces starting a stopwatch and I walk as close as possible to Katsuki without touching.

"Katsuki... I love you." I whisper sweetly and he freezes, knowing where this is probably gonna go.

"You know... if you gave up right now, we could go to the locker rooms and I'll do something special for you." I quietly tell him with a devilish smirk. He looks so red and I couldn't be happier.

I slowly start to walk around him and I lean up close to his ear and blow on it and he squeezes his eyes shut. "You're so cute... I changed my costume just for you, do you like it?" I inquire.

"Yeah..." Katsuki replies breathlessly and I feel like I'm gonna win already.

"I thought you'd like it. Wouldn't you want to take it off me?" I tease softly and he blushes.

"Are you gonna answer?" I coo and he bites his lip before responding.

"I want to." Katsuki firmly replies and I stand right back in front of him.

"Just say 'I give up' and I'll let you do whatever you want to me back at the dorms. I'll even wear anything you want me to." I add and he gulps and his breathing pattern quickens.

"(Y/n), this is fucking unfair." He tells me and I chuckle.

"I'm not touching you, and I'm not using my quirk... c'mon I know you'd really want to see me in only one of your shirts." I pout and he puts his hands over his face and groans.

"I give up." Katsuki says loud enough for everyone to hear and just before the timer ends.

"BAKUGO!?" Mina and Denki say in shock and the rest of the class looks pretty surprised, besides Kirishima who figured out I had to have said something inappropriate to make Katsuki give up.

"Ok, so (L/n) would you like to explain how you did it?" Aizawa asks me and I nod and Katsuki widens his eyes.

"I just made an offer he couldn't deny in exchange for him to give up." I say simply and Midoriya raised his hand with his hero analysis book in hand.

"Yes, Midoriya?" I ask and he looks to me.

"What did you offer him?" Midoriya asks and I laugh loudly, the only question I can't answer.

"I'm pretty sure I would be murdered if I said." I chuckle out and the class stare at me suspiciously and Katsuki probably won't go easy on me later in the dorms... I'm not gonna walk tomorrow.

"THAT SOUNDS DIRTY!" Mineta yells and I roll my eyes.

"It's not actually, you're just too perverted to think of anything that's not dirty." I reply and everyone laughs a little.

"Ok, now Bakugo it's your turn." Aizawa calls out and I nod and we get back into the middle.

"And... start." Aizawa says starting the time once again and Katsuki does the same thing and walks as close as possible to me.

"You won't be able to walk for the next week after tonight." He husks into my ear and I cover my mouth in shock. He really is stealing my technique right now.

"I'll make sure to have you covered in bites and bruises and everyone will know you're mine..." Katsuki continues to whisper into my ear.

I press my thighs together and look away from him. "You seem a bit frustrated." He coos and I want to die.

"I could help you, and all you have to do is give up." Katsuki hums and I feel stupid that his words are working.

"Katsuki, I swear to god if you make me give up, I'll just fuck myself." I bite back quietly and he narrows his eyes before smirking.

"I know you'd want it to be me instead." Katsuki says smugly and I am this close to using something that'd make him give up immediately.

"I could make you scream my name, so fucking loud." He adds and that's the last fucking straw.

"Aizawa am I allowed to use my quirk?" I ask and I see Aizawa nod his head with a shrug.

I quickly change my appearance to Kirishima's, body and all. Katsuki freezes and he glares at me and I laugh. Kirishima actually looks impressed and the class look at me shocked.

"Listen I could've change into your mom, so be grateful I chose to look like Kiri." I inform him and groans and the timer goes off.

I change back into my regular appearance and I'm instantly picked up and carried off by Katsuki.

"BAKUGO!" I yell as I hit his shoulder and he chuckles.

"I told you you'd be screaming my name." Katsuki smugly reminds me and I cover my face in embarrassment.

"I hate you." I groan.

"I love you too." He laughs out.

~

I can't walk.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

51K 1.7K 28
โ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฒ โž @midoriyasdad - completed ยฐ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ โ‚’ ๐ช๐‘‚ โ™ก ๐ช๐‘‚ ยฐ โ€ยฐ โ”„โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ where bakugo meets his match and falls for a new...
2.3K 99 12
written by, @sokimiyum โ“˜ og: Kลhei Horikoshi โ“˜ status : ongoing/semi-hiatus แฐ.แŸ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunders...
15.6K 337 26
You found a side to bakugo you didn't know was there. He never showed anyone else this part of him either. You can't seem to forget that hidden side...
114K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...