THE LOONAVERSE ~ Guide

By LOPEZDOLANBROS

This book contains the full lore of the loonaverse. More

Dictionary
What is LOOΠΔ?
Heejin
Hyunjin
Haseul
Yeojin
Vivi
You did it <3
Kim Lip
Jinsoul
Choerry
Almost there :)
Yves
Chuu
Gowon
Olivia Hye
Properties of the LOONAverse
What is a mobius strip
What does this have to do with LOONA
The Butterfly Effect
The 3 planes of the LOONAverse
The moon and lunar phases
Color Theory
Now onto...
Vivid MV - Heejin
Why Is Heejin's animal a Rabbit?
The "Shadow" Self
"Shadow Self" Continued
Around You MV - Hyunjin
Let Me In MV - Haseul
Kiss Later MV - Yeojin
Everyday I Love You MV - Vivi
Love & Live - ⅓
So how did Vivi die?
Odd Eye Circle + Superpowers
OEC's origins

Why gowon?

71 4 0
By LOPEZDOLANBROS

-Go Won’s animal is the butterfly, which symbolizes rebirth and the soul. Butterflies can also fly. I’ll explain more when we get to Go Won, but essentially, I believe she has the superpower of flying because her animal is a butterfly. This is also seen much much later in the “Why Not” music video.

- She is also some sort of royalty, as seen in her solo ‘One and Only” MV.

- What is the color associated with royalty? That’s right, Purple (my favOriTe color but anyways), aka Choerry, aka Hyunjin’s mirror- this also ties into color theory one again.

- Go Won’s fruit is also a pineapple, which is yellow.

- I theorize that Hyunjin created Go Won’s fruit, granting her the
possibility of knowledge and sin, in return for flying her down to Earth. However Go Won knows that Hyunjin will be lost when she gets there, so she plants clues for her on Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
277K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
147K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...