Victorious Imagines

Autorstwa -BisexualinDisguise

I really don't know what compelled me to make this. Includes: - beck - Andre - Robbie - jade - tori - cat... Więcej

Hugging
Kissing
Photo they'd post of you (plus size reader)
Dates
Presents
Hand holding
Babies
Jealous
Who they admit their crush to
Cliche Tropes
What they call you
Their Lockscreen
What you call them
Your lockscreen
Jade Imagine // steamboat suzy
Riskay photos you/they post (Mature)
Matching Tattoos
Someone else has a crush on you
First impressions of you
how they apologize
You Treat Their Child As Your Own
First I Love You
Detention (only the girls)
Double Date
Jealous (Jade Imagine)
Time Out (Beck x reader)
Mornings Together (boys only)
Interviews (girls only)
Bad Days
They're Grumpy (girls only)
Facetime Calls (girls + beck)
As Memes
Random Instagram Posts (neutral reader)
Random Instagram Posts pt 2 (black fem!reader)
Flowers

All + Male Reader

3.7K 42 12
Autorstwa -BisexualinDisguise

Cat

Y/n flinched as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He turned his head and smiled softly at the head of fire red hair pressed to his back.

"Hey, I was waiting for you." He turned around, those arms following his movements, sliding across his back until they looped around his hips. He leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to cats forehead, making her smile.

"I saw you," she smiled up at him, pressing herself close. "So, where are we going?" She pulled away and laced her fingers with his, tugging him along.

"To dinner, you hungry?" He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, their fingers still laced.

"Starving!" She cuddled into his side as they started walking.

Beck

"You're insane, you know that?" Beck asked, a smile taking over half of his face, despite the teasing in his voice.

"Climb up here with me!" Y/n smiled brightly. Beck could see it in his eyes despite the mask on his face.

"That thing would break if I climbed on there with you. It's for children, ya know?" Beck smiled.

"Spoil sport." Y/n rolled his eyes as he climbed off of the rocking dinosaur. He strolled over to Beck with exaggerated kicks in his steps. He grazed becks side and leaned up as if for a kiss, then yelled, "race you to the swings!" Beck took off running after him, following the sound of his carefree laughter.

Tori

"Let me see your face!" Tori chided, reaching over to tug at Y/n's wrist.

"No! I'm eating, no flash photography," he replied from beneath his hood.

"The food isn't even here! Let me see that pretty face," she pleaded.

"No!" He pulled his hoodie out a bit and blindly reached for his cup. Tori held her phone up and took another photo, locking her phone afterwards and sliding it into the pocket of her jacket.

"Okay, okay, the phone is away. Can I see your face now?" She asked. Y/n carefully peaked at her from under his hood. She wiggled her empty fingers at him and he relented. He smiled at her innocently, then pulled out his own phone to take a picture of her.

Jade

Y/n smiled as his phone started ringing just mere seconds after he hit send.

"Hello?" He greeted with a smile in his voice.

"You're so fucking cute!" He pulled the phone away from his ear as his cheeks flushed with heat.

"Thank you for the bear," he said, throwing himself down onto the couch.

"You're welcome," Jade huffs over the phone. "I'm coming over. You're too cute to be alone. Be there in ten." Y/n laughed as the line ended.

Trina

"How much longer?" Trina asked, pouting as another branch flicked at her skin.

"It's just a little further," y/n turned, smiling as he gripped her hand and tugged her along.

"I thought I was wearing smarter shoes today, but apparently not," she laughed down at her converse, which she did think were smarter than heels.

"I know," y/n grimaced at the mud caking both of their shoes. "I didn't know that it had rained yesterday. Nevertheless, we persevere!" Y/n tugged her through a particularly thick patch of bushes, revealing a picnic blanket laid out over a tarp. "I have come prepared. Please removed your shoes onto the tarp and your fine dining awaits you," he smiled.

"Y/n," Trina opened and closed her mouth for a second before just settling on pulling him into a deep, grateful kiss.

Andre

"Hey." Andre gently nudged his boyfriends shoulder as he sat beside him. "Party's back there," he said with a soft smile. Y/n glanced over his shoulder at the bonfire and all the people drinking and chatting around it.

"Yeah, but look how pretty the view is," he said, sliding a bit closer until he could lean his head against Andre's shoulder.

"It is a very pretty view." Andre wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulders, pulling him close so they could watch the rest of the sunset together.

Robbie

"Thank you," y/n smiled sleepily, clutching the red flower robbie had just presented him.

"You're welcome," Robbie smiled equally as sleepy, pulling y/n closer to him.

"What time is it?" Y/n questioned, legs wobbly as they lazily wandered towards home.

"Around 2," Robbie answered, leaning his head against y/n's, their fingers hooked.

"Mm. Tired," he whined.

"Come on." Robbie guided Y/n to a stop then bent down in front of him. Y/n gladly hopped onto Robbies back, tucking his face into Robbie's neck.

"Love you," he mumbled.

"Love you too, baby," Robbie chuckled.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

146K 3.8K 34
❝𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.❞ ──── in which they are different yet the same. © 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗...
38.8K 520 13
It was only supposed to be a game of seven minutes in heaven OR The one where Jade and Tori make out a lot All titles come from songs that may or may...
426K 6.6K 27
It's slow but worth it :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 150K READS, NUMBER 1 IN #AVANJOGIA , AND NUMBER 1 IN #VICTORIOUS , HOLY SHÎT ❤️❤️ IM CRYING RN 😭😭😩
92.1K 2.2K 16
|| IN EDITING || - TW - Tori dreaded starting at a new school after the death of her sister, but she never expected things to go exactly the way they...