๐‡.๐„.๐‘ | ๐•๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž

By len3writes

[๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„] [๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+] "๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐€๐ง๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š ๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ž๐ง โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ" "๐‘๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฐ!
๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ

18.7K 299 247
By len3writes

𝟲:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀

*RING RING*

*RING RING*

Shut the fuck up, please dear God. It's too early for this shit. My eyes slowly open to try and see what the hell was happening to my phone. Someone is calling me? It's damn near too early for fucks sake.

Oh shit... IT'S MAMA! She'll murder me if I don't answer her call. My hand swiftly grabs my phone off my nightstand and accepts the incoming call.

"Buenos días, Mama" I try to say while a hard yawn comes out of me.

"Buenos días, Milianita. How'd you sleep, mí amor?" my beautiful Mother asks.

"I slept... well enough to be able to say I slept" I mumble out and hear her laugh.

"That's good, mí amor. I know you have a lot to do today so I'll back off you now. I love you so much my Milanit-" my Mom's voice goes to an abrupt stop until I hear...

"HI, MY STINKY LITTLE ASSHOLE! When are you coming back, sister? Mama is up our asses 24/7 since you haven't been here bestie. Please sister, come back nowwww" my 17-year-old brother, Juliano, says to me.

Yup, you heard that right. My baby siblings are 17 years old with actual voices instead of baby babbles. I know, time flies by.

"¡PEQUEÑA MIERDA. REGRESE MI TELEFONO, CROTCH MONSTER!" Mama screams at Juliano and I start to laugh.

(Translation: Little shit. Give me back my telephone you crotch monster!)

"I have to call you later, sister. Mommas gonna beat my ass. Love you, Sorella maggiore!" Juliano immediately stops the call and the line goes dead.

(Translation: Big sister)

He's about to get murdered by our Mother. Eh, not my problem. I'm gonna stay out of that. Both my baby siblings are very different from each other.

Juliano is a big loud mouth who plays basketball and likes to play around with girls and then you have Myrka. Our quiet, little sister likes to read and stays quiet when other people she doesn't know are around her.

She's always been very shy since she was little. I remember the twins' first day of preschool. Juliano went to go play with all the boys in the sandbox while Myrka stayed glued to my side like a baby koala.

Hahahaha, I love her. She's my little bookworm that helps me with homework. Even if we are in different countries.

Shit, I guess it's time to get out of bed. I reluctantly roll out of my bed and walk to my apartment bathroom. It's cute and small just like me. I look at the wall and observe the baby photo of me and my Papa at Disney-world.

Oh my papa, I never really got the chance to remember him because he passed away when I was so little but the photos of us together from my Mama are beautiful.

I feel bad for my younger siblings since they don't have any photos of them with Papa since he died before he could even meet them but it's life and you just got to go forward.

It's a whole other story for my Mama though. She hasn't been with a single man since my Papa died and refuses to be with anyone else. I honestly admire her for still having such a love for our Papa even after 18 years.

Ok, back to what I was doing. I brush my teeth vigorously so that I have shiny spectacular teeth. I start to detangle my hair and decide to leave it be because I need to study today for an exam that's later this week. My hands quickly spread out to my makeup and lightly apply it to my face.

Oh ya, I'm a straight-A student in college with a full scholarship in art. I worked my ass off in high school so that my Mama wouldn't have to pay for my education after high school and I did it. Even though my family is filthy rich because of my fathers' mafia, I wanted to make a name for myself.

My mind immediately turns back and I run into my closet to get my clothes. OH SHIT, I HAVE A TEST.

I forgot to study for that exact test and studied for the other one. I'm dead. Literally

( A/N Like her dad ayeeee)

I throw on some clothes that I found deep in my closet and hurry to put them on. Cute.

IT'S 7:30! I NEED TO GO.

I grab my backpack and rush out the door.

Hopefully I make it in time...

𝟭𝟬: 𝟰𝟱 𝗔𝗠 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

I'm finally done with my stupid chemistry exam. Our professor had a hissy fit that I was 4 minutes late after the session had started so he ruined my mood today.

I think I should treat myself to a nice expresso from Tonys Brewing Store. They serve the best coffee there and are family-based. The store reminds me of my Nonnas house so that is why I probably feel so comfortable. Thank god I'm only a minute away from the shop.

My feet reach the entrance and I quietly walk into the shop. The immediate smell of coffee beans and sweetness fills my nostrils. I take a deep breath and walk towards the register where I order my coffee. My brain decided that I needed a comfortable and sat at one of the lonely booths that were next to the nearing window.

It wasn't too cold since it was September but was still getting chilly early. The waiter came and dropped my coffee off at my table and thanked me for the marvelous tip I left the store.

Even though I come from a wealthy family, I'll never forget where I and my Mama came from. My Mama is technically my older sister but our druggie parents never took care of any of us so my Mama was forced to take care of me. I'll forever be grateful for mí madre.  Siempre.

(Translation: My Mom, Always)

I'm quickly cut off from my dazed mind when I feel a pair of eyes watching me. Being from a Mafia family, I've always been taught to always watch your back.

My zio Emiliano taught me self-defense at the age of 4 and I quickly moved to higher levels as I started to get older and progressed.

I quickly look around the cafe and see a pair of pure, black eyes looking at me.

Sweet Jesus, he's hot.

He had shaggy, dark brown hair that made his looks even more pleasing to the human eye and a sharp jawline that could cut anything. He wore a formal tux. Business man, I'm guessing? I gulped deeply and noticed he was coming towards my booth. Wait, MY BOOTH!

I start to mentally prepare myself for my responses to any of my questions. My mind is gutted enough to forget that someone was even coming towards me until...

Is this seat is taken, miss?

_____________________

Word Count: 1,221 words
Started: November 21, 2021
Ended: March 25, 2022

Hello again, fellow readers! It's your girl, Lena, here with the best news ever... YOU'RE FINISHED CHAPTER 1 OF H.E.R| Vengeance. It honestly feels like an unstable lucid dream that hasn't ended since I've ended Book 1.

Honestly, let me know how you liked the character development of our not-so-sweet baby, Milana.

xoxo, lena

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

64.8K 2.6K 58
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...
1.6M 38.3K 39
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "Adriana Valentin" - Her family was the most dangerous family in all of New York. Her father, Alejandro Valentรญn, being the most vi...
42.1K 1K 31
Ganessa Russo was part of a conspiracy since the day she was born, she just didn't know about it. Betrothed before even being born and being born in...
359K 7.3K 42
Annalyse never had friends in her school. You ask why? She avoided them because she's so afraid that her father will know and everyone hates her. So...