𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀・:*:・//yandere...

By Coiichee_ukuda

A dreamsmp story but..... They are yandere ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* I change the story a bit so they might be so... More

✧Where it all begin ✧
⋆୨୧˚Meeting a new friend ˚୨୧⋆
◍♡✙Joining?✙♡◍
*:..。o○New look○o。..:*
*+:。.。Owner。.。:+*
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Honored⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
☆.。.:*Tag game?.。.:*☆
❃.✮:▹Going back?◃:✮.❃
✥❁✿✿Building time ❀❀❁✥
*:..。o○Prison for who?○o。..:*
‧͙⁺˚*・༓Recruit {2}༓・*˚⁺‧͙
✙♣︎Nether♧✚
◌◌○𝖠 𝗉𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄○◌◌
☆.。.:* 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 .。.:*☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝘎𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
‧͙⁺˚*・༓ 𝖱𝖾𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖾 ༓・*˚⁺‧͙
*:;;:* 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗? *:;;:*
♠︎◎◌ 𝘌𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 ◌◎♠︎
*:..。 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 。..:*
❃.★ 𝖫𝖾𝗍'𝗌 𝗃𝗈𝗂𝗇 ✮.❃
。.。:∞♡ 𝖭𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾. ♡∞:。.。  
-: ✧ :- Crush? -: ✧ :-
*+:。 𝖯𝗈𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗇? 。:+*
⋆⋆୨୧˚𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦˚୨୧⋆⋆
*•✩•˚Preparation{1}˚•✩•*
✧♪♪●Preparation{2}○♪♪☆
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧I am fine୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*:。.Murder?.。:*
◎○Investigation{1}○◎
◎○Investigation{2}○◎
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚It's her fault!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆
*+:。.。L𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀。.。:+*
**✿❀𝘸𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.❀✿**
❃.✮:▹𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀◃:✮.❃
..。o○Flashback○o。..
*+:。.。𝙁𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ?。.。:+*
◆𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◆
*+:。.。Memory。.。:+*
*+:。.。𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯?。.。:+*
◆𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩?◆
❖✤𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴...✤❖
❃❀□◆𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯?◆□❀❃
✥❖◇ 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘴 ◇❖✥
◔◕❃𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭❃◕◔
◔◑𝖡𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅◐◔
□✚𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵✚□

゚+*:;;:*𝙀𝙭𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙.*:;;:*+゚

3.3K 120 120
By Coiichee_ukuda

Wilbur pov

Okay, this will be a easy win. I know this is cheating but techno voices are technically ghost that were human so why not? I walk up to the podium and saw schaltt smiling.

"Alright then, let's begin. " Tommy said with confidence while I nervously laugh. I hope techno didn't screw me over.

Y/n pov

"What is the time? " I asked while dream took out his clock. Dream was about to tell but dreamXD cut him out. I hope the election is finish before I reach there.

"Time isn't perfect in this place, if you ask someone then they are either say early or late than the real time. " he said while I took some time to process. What if the election finished already? Suddenly a sudden realization happen.

"I forgot to get my books from my old camp! " I said in panic while running back but dreamXD hold my hand. I look at him with confusion and saw him holding 5 books of mine.

"I knew you need it so here you go. " he said with a smirk while handing me my books. How does he know that I came here mainly because to get my book? Whatever, I forgot that he can read minds.

"Thank you so much! " I said while hugging my books. Three books are stories and two books are Greek mythology that tecky gave to me.

"I was hoping for a hug. " he mumble while I completely ignore that and started to walk.

Wilbur pov

We finish the speech and it was time to tell the votes. I read out the votes until I saw the pog2020 votes being the same number... I try rubbing the paper and it was still the same number and then realized...

"Yay! Wilbur we did it! " Tommy cheered a bit to early while I was still in the state of shock. Techno... You fcking lier...

"Tommy... " I said while Tommy was still cheering. After a while he stop and looked at with a confused look.

"What's wrong Wilbur? " Tommy asked while tilting his head. Everything was in slow motion, am I about to faint? Suddenly Tommy slap my cheeks. I got my conscious back and rub my cheeks in pain.

"I am sorry for zoning out. " I said but then I remember why I zone out so I just sigh in disbelief.

"Tommy, remember their deal... " I said while Tommy try to remember but then his eyes widen.

"How much votes did they get together? " Tommy asked with nervous laugh.

"I am sorry ʸ/ⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ Tommy. " i said with a serious tone while walking to the mic. I am so fcking screw.

Y/n pov

"Y/n, do you think Wilbur will win this election. " dream asked while I wanted to say he will win but something Is holding back from saying it.

"I don't really know if he is gonna win, no one can predict the future but I hope he wins tho. " I said while dream just hum. We were walking for a while until I saw the wall.

"Oh my god we finally reach! " I shouted while running and Dream followed me. I reach near the wall and I am glad to be here but some parts of me doesn't want to be here.

"Let's name this place as manburg instead. "I heard schaltt saying it inside the wall. Are they starting the election?

"Dream and dreamXD, you two can go and revive Sam. I need to go and see what is happening. " I said while walking away but then dreamXD teleported in front of me.

"I am coming with you. " he said in a serious tone while dream and I became confused.

"But you have to revive Sam. " i said but dreamXD shook his head.

"I will give the revival book to dream and I will become invisible so they can't see me. " he said while dream gave a huh sound.

"You said you are coming along because you don't trust me with the book. " dream said with confused tone. DreamXD took out a book and handed to dream, he came face to face with me.

"I just wanna be with you~ " he said while dream just seem speechless including me too.

"Here and if you don't give it back then I will do something unpleasant to her. " he said while dream stood still and then took the book. Who is 'her'?

"Bye y/n. " dream said while giving a hug and was about to kiss me but dreamXD slap his face and he vanish. Wait a minute, did he just kill dream...

"Alright y/n let's go. " dreamXD said while becoming invisible. I just sigh and was about to climb the wall but dreamXD carried me up the wall. When we reach up, I saw schaltt on the podium while Wilbur and Tommy stay near the gate.

"Well, that was pretty easy. And you know what I said the day that I got unbanned from the Dream SMP and the day I said I was running? An election that I won, by the way. I said, Things are going to change. I looked every citizen of L'Manberg in the eyes and I said, You listen to me This place will be a lot different tomorrow. Let's start making it happen. " He said while smiling creepily.

"My first decree as the president of L'Manberg the EMPEROR of this great country is to REVOKE the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and TommyInnit! Get them out of here! You're no longer welcome! " schaltt shouted while they started to shoot them. Oh no, this isn't right.

"Teleport me there fast! " I said to dreamXD while he nodded. He grabs my hand and then my whole body felt really light.

Tommy pov

Shit, wilbur is gonna die if they shoot him one more time. Many arrows were shot at wilbur and me at once, I just close my eyes, waiting for the impact but then... why isn't it hitting us? I slowly open my eyes and saw y/n with an bloody axe, there were many cut arrows laying on the ground.

"Can you explain what is happening here? "
y/n said while getting prepare to attack everyone. I will be glad if she killed everyone right now. Everyone was quite and then jchaltt started to laugh.

"I won the election y/n so I thought to make this story interesting and exile both of them from this place. " he said while y/n became more angry.

"Why do you have to shoot them?! you guys almost killed wilbur, isn't he your friend?!. " y/n shouted in disbelief while looking at wilbur, Wilbur was shot at his left leg and his right arm.

"I am sorry for that but anyways y/n, you are welcome to come to manburg anytime you want and also there is a festival tomorrow so you are invited y/n. " schaltt said with a smirk while y/n still kept an blank face. This motherfck...

"Whatever schaltt, let's go Tommy and wilbur. " y/n said while helping wilbur to walk, I just gave them a death glare to those fuckers and followed y/n.

"So where are we going? " I asked while y/n just shrugged. I looked at Wilbur, I thought he would be sad but he was smiling brightly. Oh right, I totally forgot that Wilbur have feelings for y/n.

"I am not really sure but let's just find a cave to live for a while. " y/n said while I just hum in response. I am fine with anything even if it is a dirt house which is god tier.

"I can't believe that everyone shot you guys with no hesitation. " y/n said with grumpy look. It was actually sapnap or punz who shot wilbur but I don't want to tell y/n about it, I want her to hate everyone except me of course. We walked for a while until we saw a huge cave next to a river.

"Ooo that cave looks nice. " y/n said while I just got some creepy vibes from that cave but anything for her. We all walk there and the only problem was crossing the river, it wasn't really a problem but wilbur's injury will be a problem.

"It's okay guys, I can cross the river. " wilbur said in a weak tone but me and y/n became skeptical about it. Your legit bleeding your ass off and you want to cross a fcking river with that.

"Or I can carry you on my shoulder. " y/n suggested, Everything became so quite that i can't hear schaltt blabbering from a far.

"What!? Are you sure you can carry him on your shoulder?! " I shouted while y/n just laugh and wilbur blushed while covering his face.

"Come on Tommy, I legit carry you before so this won't be a difference. " she said while I blushed from remembering when y/n carried me in a bridal way.

"But how are you gonna carry him on your shoulder. " I said but suddenly y/n picked wilbur and place him on her shoulder. Wilbur took some time to process until he became super red and fainted while placing his head on y/n head.

"I guess he is tired from this event huh. " y/n said while I just stare at wilbur with jealousy. I just sigh while jumping in the river and it was pretty deep so I became worried for y/n. i looked back and saw y/n walking on water?

"What the fck!?! Are you a goddess or am I tripping?! " I shouted while y/n was staring blankly forward.

"I will explain later. " she said while walking on water, I look down so I can't see y/n undergarment.

She crossed the river while placing wilbur unconscious body on the ground and she ran to help me. I was shivering from the cold but then y/n wrap a white cloth around me and she suddenly place her hands on my cheek.

"Oh, your cheeks are becoming warm already. "She said while I am having a panic attack. Damn, she is just touching my cheek and I am already panicking!

"Lets go already! " I shouted while y/n was surprised by my tone but suddenly she had a terrified look. I didn't mean to shout at her.

"Oh my god Tommy, your bleeding! " y/n shouted while she took out another cloth and place it on my nose.

"Ehehehe... " I just giggle from the thought of y/n holding my face and our faces were inches away from each other.

"Are you guys done? " wilbur said in an annoyed tone while I feel his jealous eyes on me and y/n. Stay jealous bit-h. We both look at wilbur and he looks like we just woke him up from his sleep.

"Hold this. " y/n said while standing up, I hold the cloth that covers my nose. Y/n walk to wilbur and took out a healing potion from her inventory.

"I just realized I have a healing potion in my inventory, I don't really like using potion. " she said while handing wilbur the potion and he looks happy.

"Thank you y/n! " wilbur said with smile while y/n smiled back. He place his hand on y/n instead of taking the damn potion already.

"Anyways! We need to find shelter! " I shouted while Wilbur glared at me and you/n started to look around. I don't give a shit if I ruin your moment bitch.

"I see a cave nearby. " y/n said in excitement while pointing at it, I looked at it and it was pretty small.

"But it looks small. " wilbur said while I was holding myself to make a ' that's what she said ' joke and checking if my nose is bleeding, fortunately it stop.

"Don't judge a book by its cover, it's entrance might be small but it might be huge inside. " she said while Wilbur nodded in agreement.

"Fine." I said while standing up and y/n helped Wilbur stand up. We walked towards it and I entered first and holy shit it's huge.

"I told you so! " y/n said while taking out her torch and I just sigh.

"I just hope nothing bad happens... "

Love meter✧༺♥༻✧

Tommy: --- % ( he hates himself for ruining the moment with you because of some stupid anime nose bleed)

Wilbur: ---% ( he is angry at everyone except you of course, I guess blowing the place up isn't a bad idea)

Dream: ---% ( he is sad to leave you but at least he can revive Sam and revive his pet too)

Schaltt: 15% ( for some reason, he is allowing you to come to his place tho there is a high chance of you telling them about his plan, there is a feeling that you are important)

DreamXD: 85% ( he is glad that you like him more than other people but he is angry that you consider him as a friend)

Techno: 30% ( he was kinda convince that you are his childhood friend, he rub his eye to check if he is imaging you or not)

A/n

Have a lovely day, petals ・゜゜・

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

364 22 8
Book discontinued for now- I don't remember where this was going. Sorry guys A dream x reader fanfic This will take place in a real-life version of...
8.6K 277 21
Some twitch streamers were kidnapped and trapped in a weird world that looks like minecraft. Will they be able to get out? __________________________...
95.6K 3.3K 25
▃▃ 𝐙𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐑 ◝ ❝in this life and the next, i'll always find you.❞ ↠ in which i write for the dream smp characters and compile all those stories he...
65.3K 1.5K 33
this is my first story,So I'm sorry if updates come slow or there are any grammar mistakes :) (I'll probably edit the chapter if there is any big on...