ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ║ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏɪɴɴɪᴛ

By technosnerd

"Why the fuck did you put your bed next to mine?" "I thought that's how this boyfriend-girlfriend stuff works... More

I N T R O D U C T I O N
Chapter 1 : Secret weapon
Chapter 2 : Fall of L'manburg
Chapter 3 : Newest addition
Chapter 4 : The punishment
Chapter 5 : In exile with company
Chapter 6 : Becoming famous
Chapter 7 : New friend
Chapter 8 : Meetup
Chapter 9 : Happy
Chapter 10 : Burnt to a crisp
Chapter 11 : The differences
Chapter 12 : First impressions
Chapter 13 : Regret
Chapter 14 : Small act of kindness
Chapter 15 : Known for being a b!tch
Chapter 16 : Apology
Chapter 17 : twitchcon
Chapter 18 : The aftermath
Chapter 19 : Worry
Chapter 20 : Solutions
Chapter 21 : Unnecessary fights
Chapter 22 : Hesitation
Chapter 23 : Stream
Chapter 24 : Daddy issues
Chapter 25 : The boissss 🥶
Chapter 26 : Lonesome
Chapter 27 : Sibling love
Chapter 28 : Realization
Chapter 29 : Inner anger
Chapter 30 : Deep talk
Chapter 31 : Cat ears
Chapter 32 : Friendly competition
Chapter 33 : Things are changing
Chapter 34 : Meet and greet
Chapter 36 : 8 hours of misery
Chapter 37 : Everyone is annoying about everything
Chapter 38 : Jealous??? Me???!?!? No.
Chapter 39 : Worry
Chapter 40 : Finally free
Chapter 41 : Weird
Chapter 42 : 'Biggest fan'
Chapter 43 : Panic attack
Chapter 44 : Cooling off
Chapter 45 : More problems
Chapter 46 : Unraveling despair
Chapter 47 : Romeo and Juliet shit
Chapter 48 : I hate everything.
Chapter 49 : The final push
Chapter 50 : Climax
Chapter 51 : The face reveal
Chapter 52 : Fall feelings
Chapter 53 : "Keep your chin up high"
Chapter 54

Chapter 35 : Airport shananigans

9.2K 351 121
By technosnerd

Things always go wrong when it comes to airports. Especially when it concerns a group of minecraft youtubers large enough to be a pre-school.

First, they accidentally had arrived to the airport a whopping 5 hours early due to a mix of Philza and Wilbur confusing their flight time and how surprisingly quick the underground moved that morning. That wasn't so terrible, considering that a bunch of their suit cases were far over the weight limit of the air line and 45 minutes of re-organizing luggage ensued. Thinking that the worst part was over with, no one expected that about half of their group would be stopped at the security check-ups and searched.

It had taken them almost 3 freaking hours to finally be able to sit down near their gate, the stress exhausting every single one of them. Yeah, it sucked.

But it was all over with, right?

Wrong.

Just an hour before the plane was to depart, the crew announced that there had been a malfunction and that they had to use a new, smaller one. This meant that only 15 of the mcyts could board, whilst the rest were redirected to a flight 6 hours later. And of course, with her luck, Ray lost at the deciding game of spin the wheel and had to stay,

The girl let out a tremendously long sigh.

"Just wake me up when we're boarding." Puffy groaned, putting a cap over her face and leaning back in her chair, instantly dozing off.

BBH and Skeppy offered to watch the stuff, allowing the rest of the group to sleep or do whatever they wanted. Most of Ray's closest friends had unfortunately been lucky enough to board the first flight, but the solidarity didn't bother her too much. She'd enjoy some peaceful rest time.

Then her phone chimed. 

Taking out her phone, Ray discovered that the single message came from Ben.

Ben

Hey, already flying?

nope

What?
Why?

something wrong with our plane
i have to wait a couple more hours for the next one

You should've told me, I would've gotten you into first class on that plane.

no need
im fine

Well if you have time, do you fancy a lunch with me?

youre here?

Yep, I'm going on a business trip to Germany.
I'd love some company since I do have some time to spare as well. :)

perfect timing
was just abt to starve to death

Haha😂
I'm at the VIP lounge and the buffet looks busting.

ew pls dont say that

At least give me props for trying.

ugh the lounge is like across the airport
see u in 15

:P

Shutting off her phone, Ray packed up her backpack sturdily and got up. Just as she began walking off towards the crowded commerce part, she heard a voice behind her.

"Where are you going?"

She turned to find Tommy staring at her, joined by a half asleep George.

"Just to get some lunch." Ray answered calmly.

"I'm down for some." Awesamdude exclaimed, ready to get up as well, but was stopped by the young girl hurriedly shaking her head.

"I mean, uhm... I'm meeting a friend since he's flying today as well, if that's okay..." Ray explained, voice fading in guilt throughout the sentence. "I'm sorry..."

"Noo, it's fine, don't worry about it!" Awesamdude assured her cheerfully. "I'll go get some subway, anyone want anything?" 

And as the group began shouting out their orders, Ray began her walk.

🡆

"Ray!"

She heard him before she fully saw him.

Ben instantly walked over to her, taking her in for a big bear hug, which the girl happily reciprocated.

"Would it be rude to say that I'm kind of glad that you didn't get to board your plane?" Ben chuckled, and Ray instantly shook her head.

"Not at all. I wouldn't skip out on a chance to eat with you. I rarely get to see you anyways." She smiled up at him.

"All right, let's go in. They're offering a Caesar salad today and I really want to try it." Her brother began leading her in excitedly, but Ray abruptly stopped as soon as she saw the 2 receptionists staring at her disheveled state.

"Uh, Ben, did I mention that I didn't bring my membership card? They won't let me in without one." She ranted worriedly.

Ben simply smirked, shuffling through his pockets before pulling out a jet black card with the logo of the most elite air line on it, as well as her name written out in gold. "When am I ever not prepared?"

"You're the best." Ray exclaimed, a smile melting onto her face.

With ease, the two entered the exclusive VIP lounge. It was nothing new, both having seen it a couple dozen times, therefore their only interest laid in the extraordinary looking lunch buffet.

And just a couple of minutes, the two sat at one of the many tables designated for eating.

Being healthy, Ben had a humble plate with his favorite Caesar salad and some tomato soup with croutons. Ray was the complete opposite, having loaded hers with some broccoli, lamb ribs, chips and a spring roll that she didn't know why they offered but had decided to give it a try.

Ben watched calmly as his little sister literally devoured her food, almost choking on a few occasions.

"Wow, you really were starving." He commented humorously, receiving a simple nod in response. "Did you eat breakfast at all?"

"Ages ago. I thought we were gonna eat on the flight, but that plan fell through apparently." Her words were almost incoherent because her mouth was full of food.

"Swallow or you're gonna choke... again." Ben leaned back in his chair, and Ray decided to follow his advice. "So how was the convention thing you've been at?"

"Oh my god, you don't even know." Ray instantly beamed. "It's so much fun! I'm so glad that I managed to go. I met all my friends, talked to so many fans, and I even won a bedwars tournament and received a prize!"

"Oh really? That's great!" Ben exclaimed, matching her energy as usual.

"Wilbur rented a super cool Airbnb in London and I've been sharing a room with this friend named Astelic and we've been staying up every night till like 4am just talking. It's been absolutely wonderful."

Ben couldn't help but watch his precious younger sister with a soft smile on his face. He hadn't seen her so ecstatic in ages. And all of the worries and regrets he had been having about helping her had instantly vanished, knowing that she'd deserved this all along.

"Hey, Ben?" Ray asked, her voice suddenly becoming smaller and smile vanishing.

"Hm?" Her brother hummed, instantly noticing the change in tone.

"How's the situation with dad?" Fear infiltrated her voice, and she bit her lip anxiously whilst asking.

"Dad..." Ben repeated, thinking for a little on what he should tell her.

Eventually he decided to simplify the truth into something that sounded somewhat alright. "Him and I haven't really talked lately. I heard from his secretary that he's a bit agitated at most."

"Are you sure? The last time I talked to him he didn't just sound agitated." Ray pulsed her lips.

Ben frowned. "You talked to him? Like over the phone?" *Nod* "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"I guess it just slipped my mind. And I knew it was just a matter of time before he found this number, he could find anyone in the world if he wanted to."

Ben let out an exasperated sigh, thinking about the newly acquired information. Ray couldn't really read him at that moment, she had no idea what he was thinking about.

There was a quiet ring coming from his pocket, and Ben took out his phone and slid his finger over the screen, causing the sound to stop.

"I have to go now. Text me if dad contacts you or if you need anything else, okay?"

"Yeah." Ray murmured, bringing him in for a hug.

"I love you." Ben whispered into her ear.

"Love you too." She replied, and they broke the hug.

"Are you gonna stay here for a while longer?"
"Nah, I'm just gonna grab as much dessert as I can and I'm out of here."
"Okay, stay safe."
"You too."

"Bye!" Ben waved to her, before disappearing out of the VIP lounge entrance.

this chapter just proved to me that i rly don't have a timeline planned for this story lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 19.8K 20
COMPLETED!! ~~~~ This story is about a small twitch streamer (y/n) who somehow stumbles her way into the friend group of the dream smp. ~~~~~~ Note:...
11.7K 337 19
Dream struggles to fight off Nightmare who is taking over him, making him hurt those he loves and kill. At first he convinces himself he's being dest...
25K 457 27
this is my first story so it's gonna be all over the place. basically just a tommyinnit × oc. wilburs sister Gets on to the dream smp but no one know...
545K 13.7K 81
Y/n is popular 16 year old streamer. What happened whens she gets a very special invite that could change her life forever. what happened when they...