B.R.O.K.E.N. Book No. 1 of Ve...

By Bubbles4213

"What the hell is your power?! I-IS THAT BLACK GOOP?!" "AWESOME IT CAN TALK!!! USOPP DID YA SEE THIS YET??!" ... More

女の子。
〜第1章〜
第3章
第4章
第5章
Quick Note!
第6章
第7章
第8章

〜第2章〜

3.2K 122 76
By Bubbles4213

Broken.

A Various One Piece x Venom Reader story. 

By Bubbles 4213

Chapter 2:

Logue town! Luffy encounter and cancer pants!

Author: Age doesn't matter in the once piece world, but to make everyone feel better, the upper pirates/ marines like shanks, Mihawk, smoker, crocodile and all those dudes are like mid-late twenties. Anyways let's start the second chapter!

Author: さあ行こう!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surprisingly, this town was completely quiet. 

 Well, too quiet for your liking. 

Of course, you've only heard it being super loud on your couch watching this show, but now that your actually in the One-Piece world, it's a lot quieter than you can imagine. 

I mean, sometimes you had to cover your ears from mean pirates yelling right next to you. 

But other than that, you don't need hearing aids hopefully by the end of the trip. 

Especially when your ears are sensitive ever since venom came into your life. The littlest noises, like a car horn honking, or even the littlest squeak, the dipshit can here, and it hurts his and your ears. 

And let me tell you, every time that happens, it's no kittens nor rainbows. 

3 times a week you have to go to the doctors, and your pretty sure they are annoyed with you by now. 

That, and 

Oh right! 

I don't know if I mentioned this or not, but you are 18, and venom came to you when you were fifteen years old. 

Crazy right?

Well, first of all, your father was a drunky. Hitting you, bullying you, scaring you, doing everything in his power to make your life a living hell. 

Your emotions cause of this goes all over the place, but you mostly are known as emotionless and silent. 

The best next thing you could do to open yourself is using 'fake' emotions. 

Like that act you pulled when you got here, was all fake, just in case if anything or anyone might be targeting you from the mist. 

Your world is full of dangerous people, and the mist...adds a whole other level of enemies to your battle. 

But it also depends on where the mist teleported you, it could be the tundra, desert, heck, it could be in space-

Wait, the space one doesn't sound right, you're in the sky. But also, the tundra one too, it's a little warm to be freaking cold. 

Anyways, back to what I was saying, this place is pretty nice for a probable dangerous, and high risk of death place. 

Did you know it was a town?

Many people were shopping for goods before entering the grand line. 

While mothers and families eat dinner and talk about problems of the world. 

The biggest to tiniest shops were filled to the brim, some closing down due to being sold out extremely early. 

It amazed you that it was busier than shops in Y/c, (Your city.) and that's saying something with number of hours you have to patrol there. 

Venom already hates patrol as it is, adding this death town will not make him happy. 

At all.

Speaking of you and venom have almost been walking for a complete hour and haven't seen one glance of a familiar straw hat or red clothing. 

That and this town is surprisingly hot, due to all the buildings blocking the breeze from the sea, which made you stop and by a cold glass of water, which you took from a kind women's gesture. 

Now here you are, drinking a glass of water as no sweat dripped down skin due to your outfit resisting this awful heat. 

Did you know that this water was a lot better than back at home? I wonder how they did it?

"Ahh!" You spoke up, catching your breath from chugging the cool, delicious liquid down your throat. "Man! THis is so refreshing." You blankly commented, your eyes glancing at the half filled glass sparkling from the sun bean hitting it. 

"It taste even better than my apartment water. Much more clearer don't you think?" Putting the glass back to your lips, you began to chug the liquid again, your aching throat feeling the coolness run down your throat.  

'Oi, That's your fifth water damn it! Don't chug it down or you'll puke!' 

As the last drop of liquid escaped the cup to your mouth, your arm went away from your mouth as you let out a satisfying sigh. 

"That hit the spot." You spoke, ignoring Venom's comment as you swear you heard him growl a bit more. 

'Can't you hear me ya brat?! Save your stomach for food!'

"That's all your thinking about right now? We're stuck on a different world and all your mind is running is for food? Wow, such a waist." 

'Says you. Your the one who bought 5 gallons of water!' Stopping from his comment, you looked to your back to see 5 huge bottles of water hooked to your new backpack you bought. 

Surprisingly, the universe decided to give you 100,000 berries to you, which made you surprisingly relieved. 

That, and if needed venom can make pretty realistic copies of the money, which will make your temporarily life here a lot easier. 

"Huh, guess I did." Shrugging you continued forward. "Oh well, be useful later." Y confessed, putting both of your arms behind your head. 

'Yeah, if you don't stop drinking them f****tard. If your stupid a** keeps this up then your going to look like a water balloon.'

"Huh? No, but it's hot-"

By the feel of your arm snapping out, the glass easily left your hand as it slammed on a brick wall beside you, causing a man to suddenly duck with a loud squeal. 

"Oh. I guess not." 

The man snapped up, his face growing angerly as he looked in your direction, spitting out a jalapeno pepper sticking out of his mouth.

Sweat dropping slightly, you didn't know what to do as your body just stood there, your eyes blankly staring at the man. 

" Watch where your throwing women!" Snapped the guy, catching the attention of new citizens to look at your calm, yet emotionless form. 

"Oh, I'm sorry old man." You simply stated, making the guy to tense up more. "I'm not old! I'm 40 years old!" He snapped, zooming closer to you instantly, causing you to step back slightly.  

"Oh-my apologies middle aged man." 

"That's even worse!!!"

"Well it's the truth. Isn't it?" Seeing the man slump to the ground, your ears heard him whimper. "Sadly yes...these Jalapeños are my live. Many of my past generations grew these by hand with blood and tears." 

'Mm, blood food, count me in.'

Helping him pick the vegetable he was about to put away, you blankly glanced up at him. 

"Oh, so this stand is popular huh?"

"Ah yes! many pirates come to my stand to get good spicy food! Say, you seem to be fond of these mysterious peppers, would you like to buy some??" he asked, suddenly shoving the familiar pepper on your face, you being not fazed by it, you just simply moved the man's hand down, your feet standing back up with a sigh. "Gomen middle geezer, I already have some from the other stall." You lied, making the man to let out a wine. "Damn you salsa stand!!!!" He yelled to the air, your eyebrow then lifting in confusion. 

'What an odd guy.'

'Maybe if you just sneak away, then he'll forget about you.'

'I can't do that.'

'And why the f*** not?'

'Because he's being kind, unlike you.'

'Says the badass superhero who's emotionless and careless.'

You nodded towards his statement, your eyes watching the unusual man kicking his peppers in the dirt, ruining the poor food. 'Gotta point there.'

'I know I do, now for f*** sakes please stop him from ruining our next dinner.'

Rolling your eyes, you put your hand on the mans shoulder, soon making him stop. 

Taking a sigh, your mouth formed a slight fake smile. "Listen middle geezer, if you keep stepping on your peppers, they'll get ruined, besides, that spicy Jalapeno ramen will sound really nice for when I get back." You explained to him, him zooming closer to you as his arms gripped your clothes. "REALLY?!" He yelled with excitement, causing you to try to pry the man off. 

"Y-Yeah... 2 piping hot bowls-"

'Six bowls.'

"Six piping hot bowls please." You told him, making the man even more happy. 

Zipping back up to his feet, he saluted to you. "Y-Yes ma'am! And don't worry, these bowls will be on the house!" He confessed, making you form a fake smile again. "Arigatōgozaimashita, old man." You bowed, zoom turning around as your feet bolted again, away from the amazing smelling ramen shop. 

"B-Be careful! Pirates might be roaming you know!" The man yelled, his eyes seeing you wave him goodbye as your form gotten smaller and smaller. 

"Alright men!" He yelled, zips forming behind him as 7 unknown cooks appeared behind him. "Yes! cook sir!" 

"We've got 6 spicy ramen bowls to make, let's get them to be perfect, pronto!"

They all saluted to him. "YES SIR!" 

.......

.......

........

"I'm going to kill you." You mumbled, trying your best to escape the gazes following your running form. 

You never forgotten when Venom threw that glass, the blush of embarrassment still plastering your cheeks as you zoomed passed some children, their heads whipping in your running direction. 

'Sorry to ruin your little request, but you can't.'

'I can when your sleeping.'

'You tried that before, didn't work so well didn't it?'

'I'll make you starve.'

'Then I'll eat your pancreas'

'But I'll die.'

'Good, means I'm free form your dumb ass.'

Your eyes then rolled. "Why? Am I that bad?"

'Yes, your terrible." 

As your feet continued to run, you tried your best not to bump into on-coming civilians, who's shoulders roughly bumped into yours. 

You accidentally ran into another person, causing some of their fruit to fall and roll onto the floor. 

Slightly stumbling forward a bit, your teeth gritted. "Not again..." you grumbled, already feeling new stares coming to you. 

'Don't worry, just fucking run.'

You had the same Idea as your eyes look to some citizens surrounding you, causing you to hop up 

"My fruit!" The man cried, seeing the once beautiful, ruby sweet apples now covered with dirt, bruised from the fall.

His head then whipped to you, who just kept running form the new looks and stares, your shoulder knocking into other people, who's faces angerly looked to you. 

 "You better get back here and pay for these damnit! Handpicked they were handpicked!" He snapped, suddenly getting held back by what looks like a worker, who held a generous smile. "Stop yelling Dad....they didn't mean too." The young guy grumbled, trying his best to try not to let the old man charge at you, his eyes seeing you fading from their sight. "What are you doing!? I have to catch those thieves!"

"You think everyone is thief's dad."

"Of course, she is! Just look how she's dressed, just like a pirate!"

"Everyone in your eyes is somehow a pirate, see you can't judge people by their cover."

"Hell, yeah I can! She screams bad news, now get off of me brat!" 

The people who were staring at you, then turned to them which made the boy holding his struggling Grandpa to sweat drop. "S-Sorry everyone....." 

"Huh? What happened?" Everyone soon looked in the direction of the unknown familiar voice, their eyes budging out of the sockets. 

There stands Luffy, Adjusting his hat back from the wind so it won't blow away. 

"Some bitch nocked my Apple stand down!" Luffy's head tilted. "Really? Man poor apples-"

"ARE YOU JUST GONNA STAND THERE OR DO SOMETHING?!" Snapped the old man, Luffy's face not changing from a blank look. 

"Ah, No."

"WHY NOT?!"

"Because."

"BECAUSE WHY?!"

"Just because. Geez for an old guy your quite annoying-"

"Look, kid! If I were young and spry like you, I'd go after her-I mean them myself. But no I can't barely lift my apples! Now please give them a knuckle Sandwich already!!" 

"AHHAHAH!" Luffy busted out laughing from the old man's order, which of course caused everyone to gasp with surprise. 

The old man's son was just as surprised, as his jaw was to the floor, while to old man had pints of anger to his forehead, popping up like zits. 

"HEY BRAT WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!"

"HAHAHAHA!!"

"QUIT LAUGHING!"

"HAHAH! GOMEN, GOMEN!!! I like your attitude old guy! But I have to get to the execution platform before it's crowded! See ya!" And with that, Luffy once again ran off, leaving the two men to their jobs as everyone was now confused, their eyes glancing at Luffy, who used his devil fruit to snatch an apple from the ground, not paying a single penny for it. 

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THAT!! I WILL SUE YOU YA HERE ME BOY?! THE MARINES WILL BE AFTER YOUR ASS-BLAH BLAH BLAH"

The son just sweat dropped, not bothering to go after a single apple as he dragged his dad out of the street. 

Of course, the old geezer was heavy, as the young man struggled to get his dad out of publics way, an embarrassed blush crept onto his face. 

"Dad stop...you're gathering attention" 

"NO NOT UNTIL I GET MY APPLE BACK!!" 

"Dad it's just an apple-" 

"NO SON, IT'S THE MONEY MAKER FOR OUR SHOP!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH"

'Oh boy..'

A little father down the street, you were far from Luffy as your feet pattered onto the dirt road. You know for sure that rocks gotten into your sandals, as the sharp pain of the minerals pinched your bottom feet. Gritting from the pain, your eyes looked around the town, you again trying your best not to run into people. 

Getting more and more weird looks, your eyes closed as if it will help with the embarrassment that's already happened. 

'Great, just got into this world and you already caused trouble. What the hell am I supposed to do now?!'

'ignore them, simple.'

"HOW IN THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!" You snapped, more people suddenly looking at you again. 

'Well, don't yell. It makes things worse'

"Your making things worse...."

'How? If I didn't do anything?' Your teeth gritted from his comment. 

"You just threw my glass cup at an old man!!"

'He was in my way, it was your fault you drank 5 cups of water.'

"Well I was thirsty okay?! It's not like you can experience it because no! Your a symbiote!"

'Could you stop yelling at me, it was just a glass.'

"A glass that I now have to pay for! Do you have berries to give me then?!"

'.....'

"That's what I thought-OOFF!"

Before you could even finish scolding him, your body instantly slammed into something rather hard, and firm.

The impacts knocked your body back slightly, instantly making your but slam right onto the floor.... yet again. 

Man, you really need to watch where you're going. 

'You really need to stop being clumsy, there's people in front of you brat.'  Grumbling, your teeth gritted again as the pain on your but was worse when you ran into Luffy. 

But you were also annoyed with Venom's late warning, as your head lowered to the ground. "Could've told me that sooner...?" You got out, suddenly coughing from the amount of dust that surprisingly got into your mouth. 

'Sorry, too busy arguing with your ass. And get up your embarrassing us.' 

You grunted. "Oh, I'm annoying? Weren't you the one who broke the glass that now I have to pay for? Well get this, we don't have any fucking berries to pay for it with! So now I gotta go find stupid money, too save both of our asses!" You snapped, your fist soon going to the ground with anger. 

'Oi calm down.' 

"Calm down?! I can't when you are the one who brought us into this damn mess! If we would've just escaped my balcony, we wouldn't really be here now would we!"

'Y/n-'

"No I'm not finished! it's hot, my ass hurts, and the 2 hours we already get here, it's been nothing but hell full of embarrassment!"

'Uh, Y/n-'

"And it's all because of you, that made my one piece world experience all go to hell!"

'Ugh, Damn it Y/n!'

"What?!"

'....listen.'

"Hah?! Why in the hell should I listen to you-huh?" Closing your mouth shut, your ears suddenly heard heavy footsteps near by. 

Intrigued, your slowly started to get up from the ground, now distracted form your constant yelling to your symbiotic friend. 

The heavy sounds started to get louder and louder...and louder? Like they were heading towards your direction. 

Sighing, slime started to run down your arms, soon covering your hands as a shape of two scythe hooks appeared onto your hands. 

Your eyes also noticed the dust was now a different color, as the white smoke started to grow bigger, heading towards your direction. 

Wait a minute, SMOKE?!

That's that this stuff was, as the familiar, ungodly smell of cigarette smoke filled your nostril's, which made you somewhat gulp. 

"S-Shit..." you stuttered. 

'It's him, isn't it?'

Nodding quickly, your eyes continued to watch the white colored toxin, as a shadow of a very muscular figure could be seen inside of it. 

"Yep....It is.." You mumbled, feeling slightly nervous, as the smell of that awful nicotine started to clear up, as well as the white dust as well. 

The shadowed figure became more and more clearer, the closer the man got. he was sure hella scary when you first saw him this episode, but you immediately limped for him quickly after you seen him in later episodes. 

But now, you didn't think he'd be hella scary in person, as the familiar person, head of the marines in this town showed up in your view, two familiar cigars sat perfectly into his mouth. 

Gulping, you took one step back as his rather large form towered over you, his face angrily, or seriously how ever you want to put it looked down at you. 

"Captain Hakuryō no Sumōkā Is here" 

..........................

*Insert your commercial break tune.*

*Gif not mine, credits to the owner! :) *

..................................

To be honest, you've never sweated so much in your life. That and you were about to crap your pants from how tall smoker is right now. 

His unique brown eyes glared hard, and scaringly down at you, causing a shiver to be sent down your spine. The event that currently happened there came to a stop, when the tied up silly pirates looked in your direction, your cloak hood still up. 

It was silent, you trying so hard not to make a sound as the see wind blew through your cloak, the cloth dancing with the wind as well as smokers cape. 

Of course he wasn't wearing a shirt, as his 8 pack chest gleamed in the sunlight, complimenting his handsome features as he just easily took his two cigars out of his mouth, soon seeing smoke puff out of it. 

'Maybe if we just don't move, he will just go away.'

'How in the hell am I supposed to do that? He's staring me down like i'm some sort of insect-'

'I mean your kind of are...?'

You almost let out a low growl from his insult, but forgot that everyone was watching you. Instantly, you just simply shut your mouth, your face looking more bored than worried. 

Almost watching this show many more times, luffy should show up soon, but you have to deal with cancer pants before that happens. 

"Who is that??" A person whispered, causing everyone to just shrug.

"Is she a pirate? A pretty week one if you'd ask me." 

"Her body looks fantastic!"

"How do you know it's a girl? I could be a boy you know."

"It seems pretty bored with how it's lips look, pretty bland."

"What is smoker gonna do?"

Your fists clenched form all of these comments. The dirty ones is what really gets you, as your face continued to look blank, showing no emotion. 

'Oi just ignore them.'

'Don't you think I'm trying?'

'By going silent and emotionless again? The hells wrong with you?'

'It's the only emotion I really know, venom.  Besides it always works.'

'Then what's with all the smirking, scaring, and or embarrassment I just saw back there?!'

'Fake.' 

You could hear him growl, not being able to change your emotions as you slowly started to stand up, the people/civilians starting to back up in surprise from your actions. 

"T-They're getting up!" Stuttered a marine, suddenly grabbing out his gun, pointing it in your direction. 

'Heh. Scaredy pants-'

'Stop it.' 

'What it's true?'

'Everyone is scared in their own way, even you.'

'Hah! me? Scared, never-'

'As I recall, you made me turn all the lights on last movie night, and use my pillow to cuddle  with-'

'Okay! Enough brat and focus, this cancer pants bastard might be on to us-'

"Enough." A deep low voice ordered, making the guy to freeze as he instantly put the gun away, saluting to the familiar voice "Smoker-san! What if it's dangerous-"

"What did I tell you, admiral?"

The guard became confused as his body started to shake. "D-Don't shoot until orders sir!" He answered honestly, making smoker glare at him more. "and what were you about to do to this....stranger?" The guard began to shake more from his glare, soon gulping. "S-Shoot them sir!"

Smoker soon sighed, glaring back at you who was still turned away from him. "Don't shoot until I make orders, got it? We don't want more accidently death warrants as they already are." 

'Damn, I kind like this guy.'

'Save it. Unless you want us to become pork roast.'

'You explaining how good we'll taste makes my mouth water-well speaking of wish we need to eat or your pancreas will be gone.'

'Eat my pancreas, and your tatter-tot permits will be ripped to pieces.'

'Rip up our contract and your pancreas won't be the only thing I'll devour, brat..'

'....'

'Hah! See, I won, but seriously hurry your fat ass up-'

"Oi, you." You then felt a large hand go onto your shoulder, causing you to suddenly freeze. luckily you covered it up slightly fast for him to notice, as your body continued to look away from the person. 

"Turn around." Smoker ordered, earning a scoff from you. "And why should I?" Your annoyed/ angelic voice spoke up, the people surrounding the two of you gasped, not expecting a female voice to speak. 

"Listen lady, Unless you want to spend time in our cell holder for denying a marine officer, I suggest you turn around.." He explained, not getting a response as you just crossed your arms. 

'Hehehehe turn around and see his reaction.'

'The h***? No! What if he attacks?'

'Then I'll eat him.'

'Your stupid, eating isn't always the solution. Do you know who the hell is watching me right now?'

'Yeah yeah, your fictional cancer pants crush, who now I want to fight already.'

"Oi, kid are you even listening?" He then heard you scoff with annoyance. 

"Hints the reason I'm turned away from you, Cancer sticks." Everyone gasped from your insult.

'Hah! My guy you just got RoAsTeD.' 

"What did she just call him?!"

'Cancer sticks, Ya deaf?'

"Making fun of the Vice Admiral like that will lead to bad news!"

'Eh, we've dealt with worse.'

"Yeah! Especially of his powerful devil fruit power! She's dead meat!"

'Not with my sexy a** she isn't'

The Admiral only just chuckled, lighting a new cigar he just put in his mouth while glaring at you. 

"You have a big mouth coming from a kid." Your eyes then rolled in response. "First of all Admiral f**k, I'm only 18, second, I don't need your damn opinion." 

'You sure? You always plead for my opinion all the time during what bra to wear when we watch this show-'

'Not now.'

Smokers eyebrows rose. "Oh? Then prove it by turning around then." His order make your fist clenched, which meant he was playing dirty. 

This is the one thing about smoker you loved/hate. His pissy attitude mixed with seriousness get's you annoyed while watching this. That and His obsession with luffy makes you think he's a simp for him. 

Lol, oh how you were excited to be chased by this guy. 

'Oi you gonna turn around or what?'

'No.'

'And why the h*** not?'

'Then this admiral stick in the a** will get his way, and me and you know how that will turn out.'

'For f***** sakes, your a damn child.'

'Why thank you. That really made me smile.' 

'If that was sarcasm then you have my respect brat.'

Smoker was just confused, his eyes watching you as your still turned away, completely silent. 

Everyone was just as confused as he is, seeing your arms wale at weird times, your fingers pinching your temples like a headache, you were just being weird. 

"Uhh..should we take her to a doctor?"

"She's such  weirdo."

"Again, they might be a guy!"

"By the shape of it's body, I kind of doubt that it's male."

"Maybe they are trans-that's an option."

"Ok she's definitely  psycho, why is she talking to nobody?"

The Admirals eyes just rolled, bringing his hand to you as his fingertips barely brushed your shoulder, Shivers soon was send down your spine. 

 "Listen kid, if you keep ignoring me I might just have to put you in-huh?" Before he could fully turn you around, your hand instantly grasped his wrist, twisting it slightly as a loud crack sounded throughout the citizens. 

He wasn't fazed by the sudden pain in his wrist, instead, he did a little grunt while smirking, puffs of smoke coming out of his mouth. 

"Man, Ya got guts..." He mumbled, his eyes seeing your unique, yet beautiful e/c orbs glare deeply into him. Shivers were sent down his spine this time, as the citizens around the both of you couldn't see you, but only the cloak around your head. 

'Shit, this guy is badass, he takes pain like a man.'

You fake smirked slightly, your face showing more to him slightly while your guard was never let down. 

Knowing how powerful Smokers devil fruit is, the last thing your thinking is pissing this man off, not that you mind it though, he's really hot when the bastard gets mad.

"That's my job, admiral..." You spoke back, a blush appearing onto the marines face slightly, but he easily was able to hide it with a scoff. "Your job? What are you an assassin?"

'Don't you dare say yes-'

"You could say that."

'No!'

 "But isn't everyone? How this world is to come with many pirates, marines, traitors, humans relying on the truth or a lie, now tell me admiral which one is we to choose? The full blown out truth? Or lie to get our ways?"

'My brain hurt listening to you, but now I think your smarter than me right now.'

"Both Assassins' and pirates alike seek to kill and destroy, looking for ways to get treasures of many depths and places. Right now, your seeking to kill me, because I'm in your way correct?"

"And that admiral is were your incorrect. Believe it or not, I may be suspicious looking but I don't kill, and not all pirates are bad. Look at Roger, he died a good man."

"He was a criminal." You scoffed from smokers remark. "He gave people hope." "Hope of finding worthless treasure, which will turn to hurt the people who live in this damn rock." 

"A rock is worth more than your life Admiral...." You finished, hearing his chuckle through your ears as he changed yet another cigarette, your eyes trying so hard not to be caught off guard from his eight pack shining in the harbor light. 

'Damn it...' you thought, a small blush creeping onto your cheeks. 

'Oi your doing a good job, now stop staring he's a fucking old man.'

'Correction, he still in his twenties."

'Yeah and your 18 damnit.'

'Age doesn't matter'

'Do you want to get arrested?'

'Heh, it will be worth it.'

'yeah, worth the struggle of breaking free, we did that multiple times ya know?'

'Yeah, but we didn't deserve to be arrested ya know. I t was your fault for steeling 10 large pizzas from carls.'

'Ooh but it was worth it.' 

'See? If you can steel 10 large pizza's, i can date hot fictional characters who are older than me.'

'T-That's not t-the same though-oh f****ing hell you know what just forget it.'

"Now tell me kid." Smoker spoke up, his eyes glaring down at you again, as he now got a good look at your face. 

"Who do you work for?"

'The hell is this? an interrogation? Does she look like she's working with someone to you sick ass?'

"Oh, no one." 

"WHAT?!?!" The people around you yelled, surprised by your answer as you continued to blankly look up at smoker, who's eyes seemed to be widened a bit. 

"A loner, huh? Have you ever thought of being a marine then?"  His question led the people to whisper, surprised by his question as no one trusted you. 

"Why did he ask that?! Isn't she an assassin?!"

"Yeah! What if she turns and kills us all!"

"I thought you were a hero!" 

"Respect to people in the town black lungs!" 

"Marines across the blue hire weird hitman's to hunt down pirates, so I'm not necessarily surprised."

"Are you crazy?! A girl can't join the marines! The one you have now can't barely see!"

'Oi, kiss ass, I don't see you in the marines?'

Letting out a long sigh, your face never changed expression as you slightly bowed a bit. "Sorry, I'll have to decline."

Everyone sighed with relief.

"I see. Staying a killer huh?" Your eyes rolled from Smokers comment. "I told you Sir, I don't kill unless it's necessary."

Hearing him laugh again, you felt the captains hand go onto your shoulder, your eyes glaring at him hard.  

"Touch me, and twisting your arm won't be the only thing I do next." The comment leaving your mouth intrigued him, as his face leaned down more towards you, leveling both of your eyes to each other's height. 

Grumbling, you knew he was teasing you from your height as your mouth did a little pout, not a big one for him to notice, but oh hell he did.

Sensing your uncomfortableness, he couldn't help but just stare as your soft looking hair blew with the sea wind, making his cheeks turn slightly pink. 

'Stop f***ing staring dark lungs, or your top half body will become my snack-'

"Admiral, if you stop staring at me, then I won't throw you in that ocean behind us. If you do, well, I will have no nerve to chuck your body across the damn large pool to let you drown..." You threatened, impressing the captain, who's eyes soon glanced off of you, over to the crowd who was shaking with fear, not believing that your talking back to the 'strongest' man in logue town. 

The air was still tense, as his arm let go of you. Silence was all everyone heard, none the two of you moving, but just glaring at each other again. 

A guy behind you gulped, slowly backing away as the tied up pirates hopped together, easily escaping the crowd around you. 

The marines were no flipping help at all, their all at attention, well mostly shaking. 

Yeah, it was pretty tense, and not in a good way. 

No one knew who was going to strike or get defeated first, as both of your eyes scream the urdge of blood and fighting.

Well it was until-

"HUH? I WENT THE WRONG WAY!"

A familiar Voice rang through your ears, making your head to instantly whip towards the voice's direction. 

Luffy. 

There he was, dumbly looking around as he was confused on how he ended up at the port. 

'Hey, the idiot rubber brat. I found him!'

'You didn't find jack squat! He came to us slime freak!'

'Yeah, Yeah, whatever you say emotionless b****, let's kick this guy's a** and get outa here'

"Oh? What's going on here- OH LADY IT"S YOU! HAHAHA GOOD TO SEE YA AGAIN!! HAHAHAHA!" You deadpanned from his yelling, embarrassment growing onto your cheeks as Smoker raised an eyebrow. 

'Great, had to make a scene didn't ya.?'

"You know this boy?" He asked, watching you rub your temple on your head. "You could say that, he ran into me when I got to this town.."

"Ah, a hit and run."

"Mhm-wait what?" Your head whipped to the admiral, who was changing his cigarette in his mouth. 

His eyes watched luffy walking in your direction, a stupid grin plastered the pirates face. 

Or was it an excited one, you could never tell. 

"What are you doing being surrounded by marines?! Are ya a pirate?!" He asked, your hears hearing his sandals plop to  the floor every time he walked. 

"Not exactly...." you mumbled, the familiar pirate now stood in front of you and smoker, luffy tilting his head in confusion. 

"Huh? Then what are you-"

"Oi, kid." 

"Huh?" Luffy looked in the direction of smoker, who kneeled in his level. "State your business."

"My business?! I was just looking for the exaction platform, then got lost." He simply stated, causing you to face palm. 

'Idiot! Speaking of which, you need to hurry your ass up, I just ate your pancreases- '

'WHY?!'

'I was hungry.'

'For f**** sake, now i'm going to pass out because of you.'

'Which is why we need to get out of here-'

"Execution platform? Why?"

"Oh, to see were the king of the pirates got-" Instantly, Venom fired slime onto the pirates mouth, Smoker eyebrows raising in confusion as he looked to you, your arm out in front of you. 

"If you could excuse us, Admiral, I must be going now. My brother is truly a fan of Gold D roger."

'Brother?! That's your plan??'

"Brother? I didn't know that-"

"And Captain you don't deserve to know because my family is my private matters."

Smoker sighed. "Right, I apologize kid-"

"Hey!" Luffy managed to get the slime off of his lips, as he looked to you in more confusion. "I'm not your brother-" Slamming your hand over his mouth, he jumped slightly as your mouth went to his ear. "Just go along with it if you want to go to the execution platform alive..." Freezing in his spot, he nodded instantly as your hand quickly got off.

you both then smiled like idiots- well you faked smiled, as Smoker got up. "You kids better get back to your parents. The exaction platform if down that road, then make a right, once down that road, you make a left then walk for a little while then turn right you will be there-"

"Right! Thanks, Cancer sticks." You bowd, your hand forcing Luffy to bow too as he grumbled from your grip. 

"Come on." You whispered to him, grabbing onto his hand as you then bolten for it, running from smoker while pulling the well-known captain behind you. 

"Bye old Marine guy! HAHAHAHA!" Slamming luffy on the head, you continued to pull him as the poor boy held the new red pump onto his hand. 

"Why are you so mean lady?"

'yeah, 'lady' why are you so mean?'

"Look, Luffy-"

"How do you know my name?"

"Well-I, Listen! That man was bad news, he was going to capture you and execute you if I didn't take you away-well not execute, more like chase you."

'Man, no wonder you failed algebra.'

"What?! You can tell my future?! Does he fight me??"

"No." He whined from your answer. 

"But you did shake him off, for a moment and got to the execution platform by yourself, but ran into other-enemies-"

'Oi! Spoilers!'

'You watched it with me damnit!'

'Oh. I did?'

"WHAT WHO?!"

"You encountered him before. You call him buggy the clown?"

'Hahaha! He's weak!'

"He's alive?!"

"I bumped into him after you ran into me." You lied, your voice not showing emotion. 

'Turn here.'

Grabbing the captains hand again, your pulled him left with you as he almost tripped over his feet, his hand holding onto his hat. 

"So you were in danger?!"

'Stop.'

Completely stopping, your ears heard multiple footsteps coming, causing you to put your hand onto his chest, slamming his back to the wall as yours did too. 

"Wait."  You simply told him, causing the boy to be silent.

'Cover us.'

Venom suddenly covered the both of you, camouflaging your skin with the wall.

Marined suddenly ran passed the both of you, luffy's eyes widening in amazement. 

"Hurry! Luffy and that girl couldn't have gone far!"

"I knew they weren't siblings! The Captain was so blind!"

"We should've got paid more, chasing pirates are hard work."

"Guys, I see foot steps, this way!"

As you heard the sound of the marines feet getting quieter, you sighed with relief as venom let the both of you go, you both breathing rather heavily. 

'Oi, you have about 30 Minutes before getting sick, let's hurry-'

"Man! HAHA! That was close! You are pretty cool lady!" Blushing from his comment, you blankly scratched your neck. "No problem luffy-san." You answered, then grabbing his hand again. "Let's go before smoker and buggy find you." 

"Wait!" 

You stopped, then looked to him while tilting your head. "Hm?"

"What is your name?! You seem pretty strong with your Devil fruit power!" Looking at him for a moment, you slightly 'faked' smiled as you held out his hand towards him. 

Smiling, he took it while shaking it. 

"Hello Luffy-san. My name is Y/n L/n, and my devil fruit power is called...."

"The slime slime fruit."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: WOHOO! ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE~!!!

Author: And wow! This story is already over 100 reads?! That's crazy!!

Author: I love One Piece, and thought this story would work really well for the Venom series. 

Author: I'm so excited for the carnage movie to come out! ACK!"

Author: Anyways, I got to go write more chapters, so I'll see you all in the next chapter. 

Author: BYE LOVILIES!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.4K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
917K 42.1K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...