cam boy contract | tk✔️

By TaesThickThighs

jeon jungkook is a cam boy. kim taehyung is a ceo. in which a simple infatuation leads to a beautiful, yet ve... More

introduction.
one. (m)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (m)
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen. (m)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen (m)
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three. (m)
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight. (m*)
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six. (m*)
thirty seven. (m*)
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty two. (m*)
fourty three.
fourty four.
fourty six.
fourty six.
fourty seven.
fourty eight. (m)
fourty nine. (m)
fifty. (m*)
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three. (m*)
fifty four.
epilogue.

fourty one. (m*)

12.3K 387 99
By TaesThickThighs

This Chapter Contains Sexual Activity/ Mature Material Such as Oral Sex And Omorashi.

Please skip If You're Not Comfortable. Thank You :)

Not proofread, ignore errors and spelling mistakes.

-Chapter Fourty One-

"Koo, Make Sure you go to the toilet before we go. I won't be Stopping this time, Okay?"

"No, I'll Just wait until we get Home." Jungkook whined, Dismissing Taehyung's warning as he cuddled Yeontan to his chest with a pout. He wasn't a Fan of Using other people's bathrooms at all. He'd much rather make his bladder suffer then use the toilet of Someone Else's Home. "I'll Be Fine!"

"I won't Tell You Again, Jungkook. Use the Bathroom before we Leave."

Despite the Strict Voice that the elder Spoke In, The tone that would normally make him obey, Jungkook chose to be stubborn. He shook his head with a whine, the bell on his collar jingling as he stomped past him out of the door and towards the car that was parked on the driveway. Mrs Kim chuckled at That, Watching with a smile while Taehyung's Face had morphed into a Displeased Stoic Expression, all emotion gone from his face as he watched his Boyfriend behave like a brat.

The elder watched as Jungkook pulled the car door open with his sweater paw, climbing into the passenger seat with Yeontan before closing the door and crossing his arms with a pout, allowing the puppy to climb into the back seats to curl up and nap.

Jungkook insisted that he could hold his bladder. It was only a Twenty Minute drive. He'd be Fine, Even after drinking all those fruit smoothies that he made with Mrs Kim.

Yet not Only Five Minutes into the drive, Jungkook was already Making faces of discomfort, His hands Pressing on his crotch as he nibbled anxiously on his bottom lip.
Taehyung noticed Jungkook starting to figit and wiggle in his seat, he rose a brow, his lips twitching as turned a sharp corner. "Baby, What's Up?"

He knew Jungkook needed to Pee. The younger had drank a lot of Smoothies that His Mother had made and of course, his Bladder was obviously starting to stir after a while.

But It was Jungkook's own fault for not listening to him, and so He wasn't going to stop the car. His Little One would learn the Consequences for disobedience in due time. If Taehyung wasn't going to punish him, then Jungkook's Bladder most definitely will.

Almost a minute later, The younger's Eyes teared up, and he urgently tugged on Taehyung's coat sleeve. "T-Taehyungie, I Need to Pee!" When Taehyung merely ignored him, he continued to pester and whine, rambling about how his bladder was about to burst. But considering that he was told to go Prior, This behaviour was starting to irritate the elder.

Clicking his tongue with an irritated growl, Taehyung was quick to stop the car on the side of the road. Jungkook Looked up, Immediately whining as Taehyung's right hand forced it's way into his pants, and past his Boxers. Without any warning, the elder started to rub Jungkook's Tip with force, the moment he felt the younger's dick against his fingers.

"Didn't I Tell You to go before we Left?"

"Y-Yes But-" Jungkook squirmed, his brows contorted together as he attempted to close his legs in order to guard his sensitivity. Taehyung scoffed at That, his Fingers brushing against the curve of his ass before they slipped inside his unprepared hole, a whine emitting from the red-cheeked ravenette.

"But You Decided That Being a Brat Is Better." The elder finished, Dominance Dripping from his voice as it lowered a few octaves. his voice was flat as he thrust his fingers even faster with Pure Irritation and agression. He didn't care how Uncomfortable His Submissive was right now. If Jungkook wanted to be a disobedient brat, then he can take a punishment for it.

Jungkook knew this was his fault; that he'd brought this upon himself, but he couldn't stop whining and moaning as if he was the victim here. He grabbed the elder's arm, his body squirming as his head lolled against the head rest of the carseat, the little bell on his collar accompanying his whines and strangled moans as he tried to keep his bladder in. "T-Taehyung-"

"Not My Fucking Name." Taehyung Snapped, His two fingers knuckle-deep inside the boy as he narrowed his eyes. "Try again, Little One."

"D-Daddy, M' Going to P-Pee." He moaned, teeth biting harshly on his lip as he wriggled restlessly in the seat. "P-Please Stop!"

But the more he screamed, and the more he clawed at Taehyung's arm and bucked onto his fingers, the harder The elder's fingers fucked into him. His privilege to complain and whine had passed. He had Been a disobedient Little Boy, as Taehyung would put it, and So he had to sit there and take what was given to him. 

He would've enjoyed this, if his bladder wasn't begging for a release. He knew he should've sucked it up and went to the bathroom before they left Tehyung's parents house. Now he was stuck with a raging Hard On and an incredibly full bladder.

"No No No." Taehyung scoffed, His eyes dark as he stared into the boy's teary doe eyes. "You Will Piss Yourself and stay soaked in your own mess until we get Home." He pulled his fingers out of Jungkook's now soaked hole, before grabbing onto his dick to stroke him quickly in his boxers. "You Should've Listened to what Daddy told You, Shouldn't You?"

"B-But M' Gonna Pee, Daddy Please!" Jungkook cried, knowing It was incredibly painful to Pee whilst Being Hard. "M' Hard! I-It'll Hurt!" Despite his pleads, He Knows Taehyung won't stop unless the safe Word is used. The elder Merely turned the radio up slightly, drowning out the younger's pitiful protests and whines until he felt a warm liquid Finally spill onto his hand and a sob coming from the shaking, Humiliated Ravenette.

Jungkook squeezes his eyes shut, his teeth clenched in pain as his bladder finally let go. It wasn't Pleasurable though, despite Taehyung's large hand stroking him off. It hurt because Of how Hard he was. He turned his head towards the window, not daring to turn around as he felt humiliation and embarrassment rush over him in waves of Shame.

He'd Just Pissed Himself In Taehyung's Hand. He Expected to be scolded or Something, but Instead, the elder merely pulled his wet hand out of his soaked Boxers, wiping it on His pants before starting to drive again with a deep chuckle of amusement.

"See? Now You Won't Be Complaining anymore, Will You?"

————

An hour after they got home, Jungkook was a Sweaty, Whining mess as he looked up pleadingly at the Ceiling of Taehyung's Bedroom. Taehyung's hands gripped The boy's thighs almost bruisingly, his tongue fucking him fast and hard as he forcefully dragged the metal of his piercing hard against Jungkook's inner walls, resulting in the younger's body jolting and squirming against the sheets. The boy's legs were hooked over his own Arms, Forcing them open for the Camera View as Sweat and tears Spilled down his cheeks with each high-pitched, slutty moan he released.

"M' Wanna Cum." He panted, his Head thrown back into the pillow as his hips beginning to buck frantically against the elder's mouth as the familiar Knot began to tighten in his stomach. "P-Please, Daddy Please! F-Feels Too A-Ah, Good!"

Taehyung moaned lowly against his Hole at that, his tongue working wonders as he tightens his grip on the younger, his other hand wrapping around Jungkook's waist to Jerk Him off swift and Fast in time with his tongue as he ate him out.

Neither of them cared to read the comments of the viewers today, too caught up in their actions and pleasure to really Care. Jungkook barely had time to greet his viewers before he was pinned down and stripped from his clean pyjamas.

For Taehyung, Jungkook tasted far too good to pull away from, and for Jungkook, Taehyung's Pierced tongue felt far too good for him to think of anything other than the Handsome man who ate him out so well.

All he could do is give his Viewers a Good Show.

The Camera on Jungkook's Laptop caught it all; Jungkook's legs widening in the air as Taehyung kneeled between them, his large hands forcing them open as he devoured the boy's core hungrily. Jungkook cried out with each lick and each Suck, His hands shaky as they gripped the elder's blonde locks, pulling them tightly as he pulled the elder closer into him.

"G-Gonna Cum, Daddy." Jungkook whined, His Body wriggling and squirming as his neglected Dick lay pretty against his stomach, dripping Precum profusely onto his skin. "P-Please!"

Taehyung pulled his tongue out, staring at the younger as he slowly pulled away and smirked. "Yeah? Gonna Cum for All Your Little Viewers, Hm?"

Jungkook Nodded Softly, His Eyes puffy from tears and his bottom lip red and swollen as he looked at the elder between his legs. "P-Please, Daddy W-Wan' Cum..."

The elder sat Up, Lowering Jungkook's shaking legs onto the bed, Crawling forward before taking the younger's Twitching cock into his mouth, his hands planted on the Boy's Thighs as he bobbed his head Without a second to waste.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered shut a whiny moan leaving him as his front finally got the attention he craved. Taehyung sucked him off, digging his tongue into his slit before swirling it around the shaft, dragging the metal piercing over each vein. Each time Jungkook would harshly tug on his hair, he'd moan and go down a little further until he was deep-throating the Whiny Sub, Occasionally Side-eyeing the viewers.

Showing them that Jungkook is His. His Whiny Baby and His Pretty Submissive. Jungkook didn't belong to anyone but him. His Viewers would never get the chance to touch him, to taste him, to feel him.

Because He Belonged to Kim Taehyung. The collar around his neck, the bite marks and hickeys staining his throat were evident enough.

It wasn't long, due to his Sensitivity, Before Jungkook came hard down Taehyung's throat with a loud cry and a needy buck of his hips. His body trembled violently, and after a good few minutes of sucking him dry and through his orgasm, Taehyung released his now softening Dick from his mouth with a loud 'pop' and sat Up. He pushed his messy hair back, wiping his mouth and Chin with the back of his hand as he caressed the younger's Stomach Lovingly.

"Are You Okay, Baby?"

Jungkook Nodded, Panting heavily as he choked out a shaky "Yes Daddy." He Watched with lidded eyes as The elder Ended the live stream, Pushing the laptop aside before he grabbed Jungkook's ankles, pulling his smaller body closer to his own.

"Now then, Are You Up for Some Experimenting, Baby Boy?"

————

Did You enjoy this chapter? It's My first time writing Omorashi so I'm a Little Wary if how it turned out.

Nonetheless, I Will publish the next chapter soon, so you guys don't have to wait long for the 2nd part of the smut.

PLEASE NOTE: Jungkook does Have a Safe Word. If He feels that whatever they're doing is too extreme for him, He will say it. Despite His Begging and pleas to Stop, Taehyung Won't Listen unless he says the Safe word. Jungkook Knows this and he will say the word if he truly needs to.

-Taesthickthighs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.6K 55
-a taekook au , about taehyung and his " daddy " issues. ➥ read the introduction chapter and check the tags before reading further. ➥ book c...
BRAT By 𐤀

Fanfiction

1.4M 73.6K 62
Kim Taehyung is a very well-known, young CEO who prefers everything in order.He doesn't tolerate irresponsible and immature people at any cost. But f...
279K 8.9K 40
(COMPLETE) Jeon Jungkook ,Son of the richest ceo in south Korea .Have a luxurious life and loves bullying the weaks.. Heir of Jeon's Co.. Taehyung a...
93.3K 3.7K 24
Kim Taehyung, a young and pretty man, accidentally damages, a wealthy Jeon Jungkook's car. To compensate, Tae offers to work with him but ends up d...