Black Clover : Multiverse 2.0

By tanjirop

Black clover react to their Multiverse... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

5.9K 66 28
By tanjirop

A boy was running in the streets of the Village. He was almost out of the Breath.

'I have to find him..'

He fell on the ground and blood came out of his Knee caps. He flinched and ran again.

'I have to see him..'

"Who is this Boy?" asked Vanessa. Yami shook his head.

"Probably from Easy side of the Kingdom. I have never see him before." said Nozel.

"Who is this person He is meeting too.." said Klaus.

"Julius-sama has lost his magic." said Yuno.

"Don't mock you're senpai!" said Klaus. Yuno ignored him.

Everyone sweat-dropped at the sight. 

 He reached his destination. He looked at the Big stone and saw a person sitting on the Stone.

"A-Are you Asta?" asked Boy. Asta merely looked at sky.

"What do you want?" asked Asta. The Boy gulped.

"Is it true..you betrayed kingdom?!?" asked Boy.

"Yes." said Asta with a smile.

"..Why?" asked Boy.

"They betrayed me first." said Asta.

"Asta?" asked Yami.

"How foolish. How did we betrayed him?" asked Nozel.

"I don't believe it. My alternative?" asked Fuegoleon.

"Reality varies." said Julius.

"I am interested. He makes a bold claim. Does He has any proof?" asked Nacht.

"..He won't saw such things in random." said Marx.

"No. This Asta can be a little Manipulative." said Julius.

"You lie! You killed King Julius!" said Boy.

 The Boy cried in pain as his left Arm was bleeding with a huge cut over his skin. 

His eye watered and He violently shake on the ground pleading for pain to be stopped.

Asta chuckled.

"Trash." said Asta. 

"AHhh! I-I-I-It's p-paining!!" screamed Boy.

Everyone looked him extreme Horror.

"Damn! That's cruel! He is just barely 9!" said Sol.

"What the is wrong with this Asta?" asked Magna.

"He killed Julius!?" asked Yami as his heart dropped

"If He doesn't get Medical attention He might die!" said Mimosa.

Noelle looked in tears as what Asta has become.

Suddenly Boy's hand started healing and Mimosa arrived.

"It will be okay. Alright?" asked Mimosa in soft and silky voice. Asta looked amused.

A portal opened revealing All Captains and Julius who was bandaged a bit. Everyone looked at Asta.

"Asta.." said Yami in regret. Asta flashed a middle finger and smirked.

"Asta. Stop your actions.." said Julius.

"What if I don't? Cry like a baby.." said Asta as he mocked.

"Shut up! Devil!" said Nozel. 

"I helped you during Elf Invasion. I saved your worth-less sister life Hundred Times. I helped to find Traitor among you. And I am a Devil? And you..A Royal Family Head. A child abuser. Someone Manipulated his own siblings. One-minded personality is a Saint?" asked Asta. 

Nozel looked in rage while Julius stepped in the front.

"Are you angry? That you were merely a weapon to us. You're brother Yuno showed a lot potential for Wizard King. Just give up and surrender. You may  not become Wizard King-"

"That's not me. I am not like this and neither I believe this bullshit." said Julius in venom.

Everyone looked at him in shock. He was actually angry.

"Yes. Despite Asta may be commoner..He is a magic Knight. I will never betray him as a Comrade despite our Social Status and different in the positions." said Nozel.

"I betrayed him?" asked Yami softly. Everyone looked with pitiful look.  

"How ironic. Now the weapon is playing with your life." said Asta. Julius glared at him.

"Asta! That's very unlike of you! I am disappointed-"

"No. It's very Devilish of me Fuegeleon." said Asta innocently.

"And anyways..You're sister is more capable than you anyways." said Asta as stood up.

"I will give you guys a lift-time lesson. Okay?" asked Asta.

"You little brat! You think you can actually-" Jack was cut off by Asta.

Asta crushed Jack's head on the ground flat. Everyone looked in Horror.

"Oops. I crushed the insect." said Asta with fake regrets.

"But Just like weapons are used..Insect are meant to Crushed.." said Asta as snickered.

"He killed Jack.." said William in shock. Jack got chills as saw his Death.

"Cruel.." said Julius.

"He was Fast." said Charlotte.

"He must have made a deal with his Devil." said Nacht.

"He killed with no remorse.." said Mereoleona.

"Asta!!" shouted Fuegeleon in rage. He shot a him and Asta grew his wings and flew in the sky. Fuegoleon used his Fire so fly.

"Brair Magic!" said Charlotte. Brair shot at Asta while Asta just countered them with hands. Asta smirked and shot at Fuegeleon and destroyed his other Arm.

"Agh!" said Fuegeleon. Asta shot his punch at His stomach and he screamed in pain. Asta countered Yami and smirked.

"Idiot." said Asta.

"What?" asked Yami.

"Gravity Magic : Presence of Demon King!" said Dante. Yami was forced to crash on the ground. 

"Yam-" William was stabbed by the Zenon's Bone Magic. Julius looked in shock.

Asta moved in a High speed and kicked Nozel at stomach. Nozel went flying in the Trees.

"I will deal with him." said Asta. Asta shot at Nozel.

"Shit! Nozel might die!" said Charlotte.

"Worry about yourself! Yoho~" said Vanica. Charlotte coughed blood.

"Water Magic : Sea Dragon Roar!" shouted Noelle. Vanica looked at Noelle and smirked.

"Curse Warding Magic!" said Vanica.

"No!!" shouted Nozel in fear.

"So Dark Triad contacted him. Shit." said Nacht.

"He destroyed Fuegeleon in a second.." said Leopold in shock and anger.

"Shit! Same woman who cursed Sensei!" said Mereoleona in anger.

Mimosa tried to attack when she heard a noise. 

"Can you Heal one more person for me?" asked Asta sweetly. Mimosa froze and looked behind. 

"Asta.." said Mimosa. Asta smiled. Mimosa was about to move when something fell from above. Nozel body fell bloodied.

Mimosa almost puked and cried.

Nozel hairs were bloodied and Gone. His Tongue was split into two from front. His body was naked with slashes all over body.

His face was pure shocked while his legs were gone.

"AHHH!" screamed Noelle in Horror. Vanessa hugged her as she cried. William comforted Mimosa.

Yuno gulped and looked in Horror. Other Captains went pale at the sight.  

"That's so..." said Charlotte.

"Brutal.." said Dorothy.

Nozel almost got a headache. 

Mimosa couldn't do anything. She was frozen. Asta moved towards Mimosa with sword and with red eye.

"Did you really thought you could use me and run away? Sorry..But I am not that easy. To all those who ever looked down at me...It's a declaration of War." said Asta as smirked.

Dante looked at Asta with a smile while Zenon looked at him emotionless. Vanica looked at body of the Nozel and smiled. She looked at Asta with blush and smile.

"And as long as I remember..The whole world has looked down on me. So War is against the world.." said Asta.

"I reject this world.." said Asta. Asta grabbed Mimosa and knocked her out.

"He has lost it.." said Gauche.

"Yeah. It seems Betrayal took a lot on his mind.." said Julius in anger.

Yami and William was caught by Dante and Zenon. They along with Asta flew in the sky. Asta grabbed Charlotte and Dorothy and flew in the sky.

"These three can be useful. Healing magic..And Dream World  Magic.." said Asta.

"Hm..Maybe I can play with them.." said Vanica.

"I will keep Charlotte for myself. She has uses herself.." said Asta as glanced at Yami who was unconscious.

Yami and Charlotte heard dropped. They had a cold sweat on their body. While everyone paled at the possibilities Asta can do.

"I see.." said Dante.

"Asta!" shouted Noelle in pain. Asta smiled. He grabbed his shirt and revealed a big wound on his chest.

"I still have the Hickey you gave me.." said Asta as smiled. Noelle flinched and cried.

"I did that..?" asked Noelle in shock and despair. Everyone looked at it and felt urge to vomit.

Asta gave Charlotte and Dorothy to Vanica who took them in confusion. Asta suddenly came in front of the Julius. Julius stepped back.

Asta grabbed Julius by throat and picked him up in Air. Julius legs violently moved in pain. He cried as Grip was too Hard.

He eventually started feeling lack of the Oxygen. His eye widen and Asta crushed his Throat.

Asta came back in the Air and aimed at the ground.

"Anti-magic : Death Hell." said Asta as Black Energy formed a Sphere Ball.

"Blood Magic : Red Beast." said Vanica with manic smile.

"Gravity Magic : Evil God's Pressure Craft." said Dante as a Big Sword appeared in the Sky.

"Bone Magic : God's Judgement." said Zenon as Huge Bone Fist appeared.

Noelle looked at Asta.

Asta looked at them and sighed.

"Die." said Asta.

Everything went Dark For her.

"Sorry..Asta.."

"He killed everyone." said Yuno as his hand shakes.

Everyone looked deadly silent.

"Nobody will tell him about this." said Julius as ordered. Everyone nodded.

____________________________________________________________

[Mereoleona x Asta] Next for @Vanicasimp

[Fem Asta] Soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...
8.3K 208 21
"We were Fated to be from the start?" Y/n Vermillion a carefree, free spirited, lazy and flirty Royalty being dragged to get her grimoire and take t...
2.2K 39 19
I do not own DC or black clover or any pictures or videos in this story
22.1K 766 17
Upon waking up in a new world, a young man finds himself using strange powers. He gets the idea to try out for the Magic Knights. This is his tale