๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… || Oษด...

By damnedpotter

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜. ๊ง The story of a woman who is highly trained in esp... More

๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘….
๐ถ๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ฟ ๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘€๐ธ๐‘… ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™”๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™๐™€'๐™จ ๐™…๐™Š๐™๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡'๐™จ ๐™–๐™—๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข.
๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šž๐š’๐š(๐šœ)
๐š‚๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šˆ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š๐š๐šŽ
๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š‹๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ต๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ต๐šž๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š• ๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š™๐š•๐šŽ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š
๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐šฃ๐šŽ ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š‚๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š‹๐šข ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š• ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šƒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ณ๐š˜
๐™ณ๐š’๐š ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐™ฐ๐šœ๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—?
๐š‚๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ฟ๐š˜๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ!
๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ
๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐™ธ๐š— ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šƒ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ

๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐™ผ๐šŽ

878 30 3
By damnedpotter

current location; Murat's luxurious penthouse prison

Once Murat landed at the other side of the building, he frantically disconnected himself from the zip line and broke off into a run, terrified of Three, who was right behind him.

"No! No, no. Stay away!"

Three ran after Murat, trying to catch him, and tackled him to the ground, "Come here!"

They stumbled into some barrels, and once Three has Murat straddled, he started punching his face over and over again.

"Get off me!"

One finally landed on the building while looking calmly at the scene before him. Then, he untangled himself from the zip line and shouted to Three in pure frustration and rage, "Hey!"

Three, who were fully putting his attention on knocking out Murat, looked at One annoyed and asked, "Oh, now what?"

"Do you have rabies?"

"No. Do you have rabies?" Three asked One back.

"What?

"What?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?

"He was escaping." Said Three while pointing his hands towards Murat, who was lying helplessly under him.

"And why do you think he might wanna get away from you?"

"You should thank me. I just saved the mission."

"What? Get off of him! Get off of him!" One repeated to Three.

Murat, who hasn't said anything except groaning in pain, finally quipped to Three, "Get off of me."

Three muttered to himself while getting off of Murat, "How many times do I have to save this mission? Fuck. Probably have some ice in the car."

One looked at Three's figure while he walked away from him and Murat. Then he said to the dictator's baby brother, "Fucking sick prick. I'm so sorry." At the same time, helping Murat stand on his feet.

"Your buddy is an asshole." Muttered Murat to One.

"Hey. Come on. It gets better."

"Don't help me. Don't help. Just stay right there, James Bond. Thank you." Murat said to One, probably terrified, thinking that One might be just the same as Three.

Through the earpiece, Eight activated her's and whispered directly to Four, "Hey Four, buddy. You wanna share your location with me?"

Her heart was practically beating out of her chest, completely scared out of her mind that Four might not answer her back. Imagining the worst-case scenarios that might happen to the young man.

Eight then thankfully heard Four whispered back to her through the earpiece, "I'm trapped in the middle of the staircase, and I'm out of bullets."

"Oh, thank God you're okay, don't move. I'm going to be there."

Eight then started walking stealthily, not making any sound that could trigger somebody's hearing, not making herself to be seen by a single person's eyes. Finally, she spotted Four stuck in the middle of Murat's penthouse stairwell, crouching down on his knees, trying not to be spotted by any of the guards that are left.

Back at the bottom floor, Five has prepared the car they would travel with to flee out of the country. Seven was the first one who arrived at their final meeting location.

"Come on, come on, come on." Five muttered to herself. From a distance, several police cars sirens could be heard, which makes Five shook her head in distress and looked at Seven, saying, "That's a lot of cops."

Through the earpiece, Eight heard One said to the team, "Come on, Four. We're moving."

After a beat of silence, he said again, "Eight, come on. We gotta move." Clear desperation could be heard from his voice, but nobody commented on it.

"Just go. And Eight, don't come for me." Said Four, making his final decision—the 2 words he has dreaded to hear. Hearing them made him stop to process what he just heard.

"I can't get across. They cut the zip line."

"I'm sorry." One replied to Four. 

"It's just bad luck." Replied Four to One.

"Yeah. Bad luck." One softly sighed out under his breath. Two, Three, and Murat were inside the elevator, waiting for One to get inside. But before One could take another step towards the elevator, his mind rang like a bell about the absence of the woman he loves who's supposed to be beside him.

One then turns on his earpiece and channel it, so the only person who could hear what he's about to say is Eight.

"Eight, I'm speaking directly to you right now, honey." One whispered, his eyes glossed over by unshed tears. One was trying not to shout desperately to Eight to come back to him, safely.

Eight didn't answer, making One's heart fell to the pit of his stomach.

"Vee, baby. Talk to me. I need to hear that you're okay, honey." Whispered One.

When he still hasn't heard anything from Eight's end, his knees felt like it's going to give out.

"Vee..."

A tear rolled down One's cheek that he quickly wiped away. "Please don't leave me." One quietly whimpered.

On the other building, Eight heard every word One said to her, yet she kept quiet; otherwise, she'll get caught and wouldn't be able to help Four get out of the building safely.

Eight's eyes were drenched by her own tears. Her heart squeezed painfully, hearing how desperate and vulnerable One sounds.

One shuts his eyes, trying hard to accept Eight's absence. He so badly wanted to shout her name and ran to her, keep her in his arms and never letting her out of his sight. But everybody's life is in his hand, so he has to move and leave Eight behind.

One took steps by step towards the elevator with a heavy heart to flee with the rest of the team.

Inside the elevator, Murat asked One, "What made your president change his mind?"

"This wasn't him. The guy doesn't know how to spell Turgistan."

"This better not be what I think it is," Murat said to One.

"What's that?" Asked One.

"A coup. Exchanging my brother with me."

One kept quiet, not answering Murat, and stepped out of the elevator. He stopped abruptly after seeing the car they were going to travel in with.

He pointed a hand towards the car and asked Five, "What is that?"

"Three blew the budget on the Ferrari." Five answered One's question.

"Sorry. My bad, my bad."

"Stupid." One muttered under his breath. Then he said loudly to the team, "It's adorable. We are not having a good night."

They are so not having a good night. Especially, One.

Once the team was seated inside the tiny car, Three, behind the wheels, stepped on the gas and started driving. He then said to the team, "I can't steer like Six, so let's avoid any violent bullshit, all right?"

Right after he said that a body fell from above and he accidentally drove over it. After processing what just happened, he frantically asked no one in particular, "Oh, shit! Was that a bad guy?"

Without stopping to look back, Three kept the pace he was driving in and drove towards the exit. Before he could pass the exit, a cop's car was blocking his way. A cop speaking in Cantonese to the team stepped out of the car, making the team confused about what the cop was saying.

"Shit." Muttered Three. The cop was actually telling them not to move because it was dangerous, not because he would arrest them. But nobody knew that because nobody understands what the cop was saying.

"Eight would've known what he's saying." One mumbled to himself quietly.

Murat stuck out his head out the window and called out to the police, "Hey! Hey! Cops, I've been kidnapped! They are kidnapping me!"

Three muttered frustratedly, "I'm gonna kill him."

One sitting beside Three quipped quietly to Three, "And I'm gonna let you."

"Hey, cops, where are you going?" Murat asked the cops loudly once he saw the cops were leaving them to drive off somewhere else.

At the building where Four and Eight were at, Eight saw Four jumping through furniture upon furniture to get away from Murat's security guard, who's firing shots at Four.

With his lithe body, he could jump, climb and hide with perfect ease. Four ran through the sky crane without holding the iron to stabilize himself. Eight counted 4 heads of guards running after Four.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Four declared through the earpiece to the team. Eight still has his eyes on her surroundings and also at the 4 guards who are chasing after Four.

Four moved rapidly, negotiating obstacles by running, jumping, and climbing. After Eight saw the guards had left the sky crane, she quickly hopped on and ran towards Four.

After Eight landed safely at the building Four was on, she broke off into a sprint, her feet barely making any noise. Once she was closer to Four, she spotted a guard who managed to tackled Four to the ground. But, unfortunately, there was also another guard who's throwing bombs Four's way.

Eight quickly realized, running after Four sure isn't a breeze. The young man was jumping from one spot to another without losing a breath. Eight let out a sigh and muttered to herself quietly, "Curse you, Tarzan."

Eight turned on her earpiece and channeled it so she could only talk to Four, "Four, what the hell is your plan, here?"

Four answered back to Eight, in a crouching position, dodging the bullets which the guards shot. "Eight? Why are you still here? I thought you have left!"

"What? And abandoned you here by yourself? I'm not that heartless, you know." She replied to Four. "Watch out. Look above you." Eight calmly said to Four once she saw there was some metal fell from above him.

Four looked above him and shouted, "Whoa!" He took hold of the metal banister he was leaning on tightly. Thankfully, none of the metal touched him.

The metal fell onto the street below and hit several cops cars driving by, blowing up some of them.

The rest of the team who's sitting in the car heard Four's voice from the earpiece, "I've made it across. Southwest side. Where are you guys?"

After Four finished his sentence, Daqeeq tackled him, breaking a wall and falling several floors down. Thankfully, there was a net that stopped Four and Daqeeq from falling straight to the ground.

"Stop the car." Seven commanded Three.

"No, don't stop the car. We're leaving him." One told Three, which made Three looked at him questioningly.

"What?" Three asked One.

"No." Seven quipped from the backseat.

"He's on his own." Said One.

"Stop the car." Seven said more aggressively.

"Do not stop the car." One said loudly.

Seven cocked his gun and pointed it towards Three's head while shouting angrily, "Stop the fucking car!"

Seeing this, One became enraged, and he cocked his own gun to point it at Three's head as well. He then shouted, "Hey! Don't fucking do it!"

Three abruptly stopped the car, saying loudly to One, "He cocked it first!" Without meeting One's eyes. Scared of the reaction he might get from the leader.

"I'm not doing this again! I'm not leaving him behind! We're all we got!" Seven said to the team, angry but determined to save his member's life.

Four and Daqeeq, who got caught by the net, were wrestling each other. Daqeeq easily won because of his size. He kept punching Four's face repeatedly. Four let out a pained grunt, trying to dodge Daqeeq's punch.

"Get out the car." Seven said to the team.

Looking above him, Three said to the team, "He's in the net up there."

Seven got out of the car and propped up his sniper quickly. While he was about to look into the binoculars of his sniper, he realized Murat was looking at him very, very closely. Seven looked at Murat deadpanned, "Dude, a little space."

Murat looked at him, scared, and covered his ears with both of his hands. Seven went back to look at Four through the binoculars attached at his sniper. He spotted Four being choked by Daqeeq, but before he could aim his sniper at Daqeeq, he spotted another guard pointing a gun Four's way.

"Shit. There's another guy trying to shoot Four." Seven announced to the team. "Three, you deal with that bitch."

Three glanced at Seven and gave him a determined nod. Then, they both pointed their guns at their own targets.

Five was on the verge of tears, muttering to herself, "Come on, come on, come on."

Then they heard Seven pulled the trigger of his sniper. Daqeeq's body went limp and fell to the ground, unmoving.

"Nice shot." Two complimented Seven.

Three who haven't pulled his trigger moved his gun down to look at what he sees with his naked eyes. He confusedly looked towards the team, but it seems like nobody is seeing what he's seeing.

The target he's supposed to shoot has fallen to the floor with a gunshot wound through his chest. But the confusing thing was, Three never pulled his trigger, and Seven didn't shoot his target either.

Three looked at One, and he didn't see him holding any guns. But then, he looked at the rest of the team, and they weren't holding any guns in their hands either.

Three kept quiet of what just happened and didn't voice out his confusion to the team.

"Carvers." Seven suddenly said to One while looking at him straight in the eyes.

After a beat of silence, One finally said back to Seven, "Cleavers."

Back at where Four is currently, he let out a relieved sigh and said to the team through the earpiece, "I'll meet you guys there."

Four channeled his earpiece, so the only person who could hear him is Eight, "Eight, I'll meet you back where everybody else is, yeah?"

"No."

"What?" Four's face contorted in confusion.

"Meet me at the back alley. Not a word to the rest of the team."

All Four could do is stayed silent and do what Eight told him to do; meet her at the back alley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 6.1K 31
๐“๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐–๐ž๐ข ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ž...
272K 9.6K 32
ษดแดแดก ๊œฑสœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ ส™แด€แด„แด‹. ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ๊œฐแดส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ ส™แด‡แด›ส€สแด€สŸ. แด€ส™แดœ๊œฑแด‡. แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹. แด€สŸสŸ แดกษชแด›สœษชษด แด€ แดกแด‡แด‡แด‹. แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข สœแด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡สŸ๊œฐ แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดษดษข แด€๊œฑ ๊œฑสœแด‡ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡ ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแดแดœษขสœแด› แด€...
37.6K 2.2K 38
๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜พ๐™€๐™Š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ. ๐˜ผ๐™ž๐™จ๐™๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™™๐™™๐™ก๐™š ๐™˜๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™‘๐™ž๐™ซ๐™–๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ž...
12.8K 679 51
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ง. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐–๐ข๐๐จ๐ฐ, ๏ฟฝ...