Burn

By AvidlyAsinine

When he summons a demon in a desperate bid to save his Mother from his abusive Father, the last thing Carter... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
Character Boards and Concept Art
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
EPILOGUE
PART 2
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8

A Letter to Gloria

171 14 0
By AvidlyAsinine

Dear Mum,
I'm sorry I won't be here to greet you when you get home. I'm afraid I have an errand to run, and it might take a while. But the hospital told me they were sending a live-in nurse with you for a few weeks, so it comforts me that you won't be alone.

Mum...I'll be honest. We need to talk. We need to have many talks, I think. But you might not be ready for a long time yet, and that's okay. I just want you to know that I'm here, and that I love you.

I've made pasta for dinner-it's in the fridge. Make sure you heat it up for at least twenty seconds, otherwise it won't be very nice.

Hope to see you soon,
Carter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Heart's Choice By SG Gardner

Mystery / Thriller

27.1K 4.6K 39
Finally free of the possessions that plagued him since childhood, Carlos moves to Spring Lakes and opens his own auto-garage. But even a life free of...
157K 9.9K 42
Riley is a normal teenager. A rebel with a taste for speed and motorbikes, his life is as normal as it can be going through life with his cute gay be...
615 21 9
Atlas just wanted to do his non-binary friend Jay a favor. Apparently that was too much to ask on a Halloween afternoon. At least, it was too much wh...
1.7K 54 11
Loukas is a young collage student with a little problem... Okay more than just a little problem and the only thing he thinks he can turn to is more o...