Crew Boys preferences

By karlhonkjacobs

these are preferences of Sapnap, Dream, Karl, Quackity, and George. If you'd like to send requests, please d... More

cuddling **
telling the fans **
social media **
crying **

intro **

3.4K 21 2
By karlhonkjacobs

hello!!
these are going to be preferences of the sex havers (plus sapnap!)

If you don't know what that is, basically each chapter will be how I think they would act in a relationship!
I will be making them about Karl, Quackity, Dream, Sapnap, and George. Every once in a while I will throw in others like Niki, Jack, Wilbur, Tommy, ETC.

If you haven't yet, check out my page! I post Dream, Sapnap, Karl, Ranboo, and Quackity Imagines!!!

Be sure to enjoy :)

BYE NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 43.5K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1.7M 48.3K 71
𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 | ❝Ye a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...❞ ❆❅❄❆❅ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏғ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴀɪʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ ʀᴀɪɴ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴɪɴɢ...
149K 5.4K 89
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...