╔ 𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘺𝘧�...

By aanime-slxt

Status: Completed - Omegaverse ~ Kiribakudeku ~ ~ Mafia/Grownup Au ~ ~ No Quirks/Quirks ~ (in one of the cha... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
small note
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
New story!

Part 10

10.7K 297 141
By aanime-slxt

Third POV

"Awweee~," Both Mina and Denki said in 'awe.'

Hitoshi then smacked the back of their heads.

"Leave them alone!" Both the Beta and Omega giggled before liking back to looking at the shoes.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

- over with Izuku and the two Prime Alphas -

"..what do you guys think of this top and pants..?" Izuku said looking up at the Prime Alphas, as they looked down at him.

"Those looks nice! They would match little Katsumas eyes!" Eijiro said smiling.

"Yeah, what he said," Katsuki said nudging his head towards his boyfriend.

Izuku lets out a light giggle.

"Okay..what about these?" Izuku grabbed another pair of clothing.

"I like those a lot, they're very cute," Katsuki said with a nod.

"I agree with Kat." Izuku smiled lightly.

"Okay." Izuku then continues to look at the clothing.

Eijiro and Katsuki looked at each other, seeing at both of them now have pink cheeks, from how cute Izuku is, and how soft-spoken he is.

Izuku turned back around to see both Alphas with pink faces.

"Are you two alright?!" Izuku asked with worry one his voice.

He brought his hand up to the Alphas foreheads, seeing if it was hot.

"We're ok Izuku, we promise," Katsuki said lighting grabbing Izukus small hand in his large hand, as Eijiro did the same.

"Okay.." Izuku softly said.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Izuku then proceeded to look through different clothing for Katsuma, that was until he heard Mina and Denki.

"Izu~ what size is little Katsuma?" Izuku tilted his head.

"He's around size 4-5 in kids." { Y'all idk if that seems big, but if it does let's all portend it's small }

"Okay!" Mina and Denki then looked at one another, before grabbing a pair of shoes in Katsumas size.

"Hito~ carry these please?~," Denki asked his Alpha.

"I thought you were grabbing one pair?"

"Well~ we want Katsuma to be spoiled just like Izuku deserves to be spoiled."

"So.. how many pairs are you planning on getting?"

Both the Beta and Omega looked at each other.

"Uhm... like ten pairs," Mina said nodding her head.

"What?! Ten pairs?!" Both Denki and Mina nodded their heads.

"Yes of course, but don't worry we're going to buy Izuku some clothing and shoes next as well!" Both of the best friends giggled.

Hitoshi sighed, "Alright..."

"Yes! Now hold these!" Denki said handing over a couple of pairs of kid shoes.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

After a couple more minutes of Mina and Denki picking out shoes for Katsuma, they went over to the cashier.

"Hello, how are you three going today?" The lady said with a smile.

"Hey girlie, we're doing amazing! We're buying stuff for an Omega mother we know, he's over there with those two men." Mina smiled joyfully.

"Oh, lovely! I'm guessing he bought his pup clothing?" Denki and Mina shook his head.

"Well he thinks he is, but we all want to spoil him and his pup. So those two over there will pay for it, just like how we're paying for the shoes!" Denki was about to hand his credit card over but his Alpha shoved his card into the ladies hand first.

The lady giggled.

"Well, it's good all you are such nice friends with that Omega. And a good Alpha." The lady said looking at everyone.

"Yes, he's a very good Alpha. But he sleeps too much~" Mina and the lady giggled.

"Yes, my Alpha does that as well. Welp the total will be ninety-eight (98) dollars and fifty (50) cents!"

Hitoshi nodded his head, letting the lady tap his card onto their machine, before handing the card over back to Hitoshi.

"Have a great day!" The last smiled.

"Thank you! Have a great day!" Mina and Denki said with joy.

The three then made their way over to Izuku to see he's picked out ten pairs of t-shirts and ten pairs of pants for little Katsuma.

But the other thing they realised is that Izuku was holding all of the clothing.

"Hey! Why is Izu holding all of the clothing?!" Mina said smacking Eijiro on the arm, whilst frowning at Katsuki.

"We tried to but he didn't want us to hold the clothing," Katsuki grumbled.

"But he let Ei hold the bag?" Both of the red-eyed Alphas nodded their heads.

Mina sighed, before realising Izuku could hear them.

She walked over to Izuku wrapping her arms around Izukus body, hearing a growling sound from behind her.

She turned around to see both Katsuki and Eijiro growling.

"Shut up you two. Now Izu darling why aren't you letting them hold the clothing?"

"Well, I'm used to doing everything myself, I'm not used to people helping me..." Mina stared at the Omega with a soft look.

"Don't worry babes, you'll get used to it now that there are people who will help you. Mainly those two~" Mina whispered the last three words into Izukus ear.

Mina lent back, to see Izuku with a pink face.

Mina giggled, along with Denki who saw.

Denki then came over, taking the clothing out of Izukus arms, handing the t-shirts to Katsukis and the pants to Eijiro.

"There you go! How you can pick as many things as you want!" Denki said putting his hands on his hips.

Izuku let out a small giggle.

"Okay... we'll that's all I wanted to get for Katsuma.." both Katsuki and Eijiro nodded their heads before telling the Dam they'll be back.

Izuku just watched them go towards the cashier with the clothing.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

"Hello! How are you today?" The lady smiled at both of the red-eyed Prime Alphas.

"We're doing well, how about yourself?" Eijiro smiled.

"I'm doing lovely, those two over there were talking about the dam and you two." The lady said pointing over to were Mina, Denki and Hitoshi are.

"Oh, they were?" Eijiro tilted his head.

"Yep! All good thing's don't worry. Your total is ninety-nine (99) dollars and ninety (90) cents."

Katsuki nodded his head handing over his credit card to the lady.

The lady took the credit card out of his hand tapping it onto their machine, before handing it back.

"Have a great day!" She smiled handing over two bags with clothing in them.

Katsuki took one while Eijiro took the other.

"You too." Katsuki nodded his head before going back over to Izuku.

"How much was it? Was it too much money? I'll pay you back if it was!" Both Katsuki and Eijiro chuckled.

"It's ok Izuku, it was only ninety-nine dollars."

"Oh my... I-I'm sorry! When I get paid I'll pay you back!"

"No Izuku it's ok, we're loaded Izuku, it's nothing," Katsuki smirked.

Izuku looked down with a small smile.

"Okay enough of this, let's go get Izuku some clothes!" Mina said dragging Izuku out of the Store with Denki holding onto his hand.

All of the Alphas smiled softly as they walked behind the two Omegas and Beta.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Hello! That was the tenth chapter of His Mafia Boyfriend's
I hope you liked it
Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes

okay, y'all so I saw in the last chapter that you guys were ok with smut ;) so there will be smut later on in the story ;))

Words: 1212

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 7.9K 30
status: completed - omegaverse cafè/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the characters from mha/bnha } ☕︎ what will b...
56.2K 1.5K 11
»🅐🅡🅒 ①« ''Deku? What's going on? Are you upset-'' ''I'm an Omega'' ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶ At the age of 16, turning into you're Dynamic, may that be a...
296K 11.2K 34
🍡🍡🍡 Ready to give up on his miserable life and end it, eighteen year old Katsuki Bakugou sits on the ledge of a rooftop of an abandoned building...
137K 3.1K 32
Izuku was sold by his step dad after his mom passed away from cancer, his step dad never really liked Izuku he would always hit him and call him name...