๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„

By ashryanne

๐…๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ --- "and all i did was bleed as i tried to be the bravest soldier. fighting in... More

fell out of love.
cast.
extended cast.
epigraph
aesthetics
zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
fifty-three.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
sixty-one.
sixty-two.
sixty-three.
sixty-four.
sixty-five.
sixty-six.
sixty-seven.
sixty-eight.
sixty-nine.
seventy.
seventy-one.
seventy-two.
seventy-three.
seventy-four.
seventy-five.
seventy-six.
seventy-seven.
seventy-eight.
seventy-nine.
eighty.
eighty-one.
eighty-two.
eighty-three.
eighty-four.
eighty-five.
eighty-six.
eighty-seven.
eighty-eight.
eighty-nine.
ninety.
ninety-one.

six.

35.6K 1.1K 173
By ashryanne

{same outfit as last chapter}

intruding questions

~~~~~

"Who were those two boys from earlier?" Hope asked, curious as to why those two boys were so angry. But she also just plainly wondered who they were, as did the rest of the family.

"Those were my two eldest sons. They're twins. The older one is Maverick and the younger one is Ryder." Anastasia answered the question.

So far the questions seemed harmless enough.

But after hearing her brother's names, Ivy jumped off of her mom's lap and ran out of the room, making Anastasia shake her head with a fond smile. "Make sure your brothers aren't causing any trouble!!" Anastasia called after her daughter, knowing that she was going towards her older brothers.

"Are you a vampire?" Davina then asked, having felt the mass amounts of dark energy coming off her, but what confused her was the light energy that seemed to be surrounding the darkness.

"Something like that." Anastasia responded with a smile, saying the same thing she told Freya, making Kol and Ric snicker because they knew the truth.

"How many kids do you have?" Hope asked.

Another innocent question.

Thank her Grandfather.

"I have seven in total." Anastasia responded to the girl, making everyone besides Hope, Kol, and Alaric gape at her. 

When on earth did she have so many kids? 

"I have three sets of twins and then another kid that you guys just saw."

Hearing her response, Klaus scowled. He was once again riddled with jealousy, practically bursting at the seams.

"Ages?" Elijah asked, curious and always wanting to know the basic knowledge of things and people.

Not so harmless of a question.

Anastasia refrained from rolling her eyes at her past best friend. The best friend that left her without even saying goodbye before he left for New Orleans, following after his brother like a lost puppy. "Maverick and Ryder, my oldest, are 19 years old. Then there is Athena and Astrid, who you met, who are 16 years old, almost 17. The last set of twins, Josie and Lizzie, are 15 years old. Lastly, my youngest, Ivy, who was just here, is almost 7 years old."

"You moved on fast." Klaus muttered, not being able to stop himself.

Anastasia was turned around putting the paperwork in the file it needed to go in when she heard this. "At least I was faithful." She mumbled, knowing damn well they could hear her, making Kol snort and Alaric stifle his laughter.

Now she was clearly irritated by the questions.

"Any relevant questions to the school?' Anastasia asked, redirecting the discussion.

"What type of species are all here?" Hope questioned.

"We have witches, siphoners, vampires, hybrids, tribrids, and other species." She answered the girl.

"Tribrid? You mean?" Hayley asked with a smirk, making it singular rather than the way her ex-friend said it.

"No. I meant it plural. As in more than multiple." She answered, making thr smirk of Hayley's face falter.

"How are their hybrids?" Elijah then asked, knowing that they would have needed Klaus' or Hope's blood.

"Because there are different types," Anastasia said, refraining from rolling her eyes yet again, "Not all are werewolf-vampire hybrids."

"What's a siphoner?" Hope asked, genuinely intrigued by the word.

"It's a type of witch that doesn't have magic of its own. They are able to siphon off magic from magical objects. Anywhere from supernatural creatures to enchanted or spelled objects. They can even siphon vampires until they desiccate, leaving them for dead," Kol explained in awe, "I heard about them from the covens I had traveled with over the years. They also talk about them in such disdain. I personally find them fascinating, but have yet to ever meet one, sadly."

Anastasia stared at her best friend with a smile. He was like a walking witch encyclopedia.

"That's so cool." Hope muttered.

"Are any boys allowed in the room?" Klaus asked, protectively.

"Right. I forgot to mention the rules," Anastasia concurred, "At the school the safety of student's is our utmost priority, like I mentioned before, along with making sure the teaching environment is friendly and welcoming to all species. To ensure that there are rules:"

"There are no boys allowed in the dorms past 9:00 at night and 8:00 in the morning. Lights out is at 11:00. Boys are allowed in rooms during the day as long as scheduled classes are still attended."

"Wolves have a transitional space down below or can use the back acreage like what had been stated before. That is only if they have enough control over their werewolf form not to attack the other students that may be outside. However, that being said, the back acreage that is used for this, is only for the werewolves."

"Vampires are not allowed to feed off humans. They are also not allowed to compel other students, staff, or faculty. But most students don't have to worry about that due to their supernatural nature and immunity to compulsion."

"Witches are also not allowed to use black magic. It is encouraged that they use nature magic or other types of non-harmful magics. This is what is also taught in each of the classes. Defensive spells are the main type of spell that is taught in class, as well as less lethal spells. However, offensive magic is also taught, but is not allowed to be used against other students."

"And I think that's it."

"Anything else?" Anastasia asked. And when no one replied, she ushered them out the door, more than eager to get rid of them. She had forgotten how absolutely, mind splitting, annoying that family was.

She then collapsed onto the couch in the office, ignoring the way Ric was laughing at her.

"That was worse than the torture in Hell."

~~~~~

a/n: hello lovelies. probably will post more later. nothing much else to say. 

please don't be a silent reader. VOTE AND COMMENT.

stay safe. love you lots<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 776 21
Alexandria Atlantic Mikaelson is the eldest of the Mikaelson twins. Two years ago Alex and Hope both lost their mother, to save always and forever Al...
610K 14.3K 57
แด›สœแด‡ษดแด€ ๊œฑแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด…ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ แด„สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡แด… แด€ษดแด… แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€. ๊œฑสœแด‡ ๊œฐแด‡สŸแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดกแด แดแด๊œฑแด› ษชแดแด˜แดส€แด›แด€ษดแด› ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
61.6K 2.1K 19
Alexius, daughter of Zeus and Hera, was always fascinated with the humans her father created so she would come down to Earth whenever she would get t...
193K 4.3K 57
๐Š๐จ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ข๐ค๐š๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ I am ๐‹๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...