The Himemiko Connection

By koh-er456

Takemoto Reika, a forensic chemist who worked late hours into the night of Chistmas Eve, received a necklace... More

Meeting Himemiko
Wizard 101 World
Unicorn Way

Ravenwood Enrollment and Caretaker's Tower

5 0 0
By koh-er456

We made our way to Ravenwood Academy to see Mr. Lincoln, a talking stork.

As usual, everyone in my group except me, is surprised.

"Ah, you must be the new students I've heard so much about. You made quite a name for yourselves on Unicorn Way."

He introduced himself. "I'm Mr. Lincoln and I just have some quick paperwork to get you enrolled. Signature here, initials there and a lock of hair here."

As we were signing our names on our respective parchment paper, Mr Lincoln suddenly plucked a string of our hair. "Ouch!"

"Are you allergic to unicorns or eyes of newt?" He asked.

We shook our heads.

"Good. That takes care of that. To complete your enrollment, come meet your Professors!"

Mr. Lincoln gestured towards them as he said this.

"Welcome." An old fairy in blue greeted. "I am the Professor of the Ice School, were we teach Thaumaturges to endure like permafrost, withstanding all attacks."

"While in the Storm School we instruct young Diviners to strike hard, fast as lightning." A frog in purple added. "Defeat the enemy before they know what hit them!"

"We Pyromancers of the Fire School prefer to carefully fan the flames." A woman in red remarked. "Utilizing damage over time spells, we slow burn our enemies to cinders."

A cow lady in green continued. "Commanding the elements is indeed impressive. But Theurges of the Life School seek harmony with nature, which gives us the power to heal others."

A tall dog person added. "Sorcerers also seek harmony and symmetry in all things. Balance is a unique magic from Krokotopia, which supports and enhances the other schools."

"Fireballs and flowers: freshman magic, that." A tall, old man said bitterly. "All wizards summon monsters to fight for us. But only the best Conjurers dare study the ways of Myth."

"And I'm Malorn. Not... exactly a professor." The student from Death School said this awkwardly. "We haven't had a real Death Professor since the last one turned evil and destroyed the school, so umm..."

"But I can get you started at being a Necromancer. Our Death spells drain Health from enemies, damaging them and healing ourselves at the same time."

The cow lady in green robes turned towards me. "You have chosen to embrace Life Magic. Good. Ours is a magic that resonates with the Song of Creation itself. Let us begin your studies."

With that, we split up to attend to our first classes at our respective schools and I was taken to the Life School.

"Allow me to formally introduce myself, young wizard, I am Moolinda Wu. You may come to me often to learn new Life Spells."

Professor Wu added. "As your skill level grows, I will call upon you to come learn unique spells that will help your mastery of the Theurgical arts blossom."

"For now, try training the Leprechaun spell, then return to Mr. Lincoln. We will speak again when the time is right."

As instructed, I undergo training for the "Leprechaun" spell.

It was easy since I was at Level 5, and I was able add the spell to my Spell book.

As I made my way to Mr Lincoln, I met up with the three kids and discussed the classes.

Julia went to the School of Ice and learned "Frost Serpent".

Natalie went to the School of Fire, and learned "Fire Elf Spell".

Marcus went to the School of Storm, and learned "Lightning Bats".

Soon, we met up with Mr Lincoln.

"You've met your professor, great! You can train spells in your School for free, but to learn the other Schools' spells, you must spend Training Points."

"Here, I'll give you one now." He handed us one training point each. "Use it to start training a secondary School. And if you change you mind later, see me to buy back Training Points."

"Anyway, now that you've enrolled, you get your own Dorm Room to store items and decorate however you want. This is the Boys Dorm here..."

Mr Lincoln gestured to the left tower.

"And this is the Girl's Dorm." He pointed to the right tower.

"Once you get settled in, report to the headmaster."

I sighed in relief as I lay on my bed with fresh pyjamas after a satisfactory shower.  'What a day.'

I met Himemiko and made a deal to protect two women, in order for her to regain her powers.

Then I battled two Draconian, Lost Souls, Skeletal Pirate, Dark Fairies, and Rattlebones in face-to-face in the Wizard101 game world.

'And this all happened right after work in my previous world. I should go and sleep. I am so exhausted..."

After a night's rest in the Girl's Dorm, we visited the headmaster's office.

"You're officially enrolled now? Then let me formally welcome you with this new Healing Spell."

Headmaster Ambrose gave us a new Healing Spell called "Pixie".

"Let me also introduce you to our Resident Advisor, Abby K. Doodle. She can tell you all about our many Electives when you have time."

He gestured towards a female wizard in pink and yellow robes.

"But on to serious matters, it seems the troubles in Unicorn Way were but the tip of an evil iceberg!"

Headmaster Ambrose added urgently. "While you were gone, chaos erupted all over the city. Undead run amok in the streets, and our former allies have turned against us! Malistaire must be behind this."

"Your victory on Unicorn Way makes you perfect to deal with this crisis. I foresaw you might save Wizard City – now's your chance!"

"Go to Olde Town and talk to Sergeant Muldon immediately. We must set things right and discover Malistaire's goal in all this. Good luck!"

We quickly ran out of the office. Going through the Shopping District, we made it to Olde Town to meet Sergeant Muldon.

"Beware – beyond these gates the city's gone mad! Wait, you're the heroes of Unicorn Way. Did the headmaster sent you to help? Thank goodness!"

Sergeant Muldon. Sighed with relief. "We've got Undead all over the place. Every cursed spirit and vile ghost we sealed away has broken free and attacked the city. Nowhere is safe!"

Just then, in the distance, was a flying... small cow?

"Gah! Now what?" The sergeant turned around. "Oh, it's a Pet. They're kind of like a Wizard's familiar. They'll help out in all sorts of ways – from discovery to duelling."

"But it shouldn't be in that tower. That's the Caretaker's Tower. Nobody's been in there since Old Judd, the keeper of the cemetery, passed..."

Sergeant Muldon then had a look of realization. "...Oh right, Undead. Wizards, go with the Pet, work together and find out what's happening in that tower."

We ran and approached the pet. Just then, the Pet left us each an egg that hatched.

A sleet bat for Julia.

A Cinder Serpent for Lucas.

And a Storm Cat for Marcus.

Mine was an Emerald Beetle.

We entered the tower.

There, was a young girl in black robes and hood.

"No, I lost! I can't believe I..."

Just then, she noticed us. "Wizards, hurry, you have to help!"

"You shouldna come to this tower. No, shouldna done that. Gonna interfere with things that don't concern ya." The zombie, Old Judd spoke. "Like my plan to turn all Pets into Zombie Pets, ayuh. You'll see, you will when it comes to Pets, sometimes.... Undead is better."

Zombified Pets? That can't be good.

We engaged Old Judd in battle immediately.

"Ayuh, I know when I'm whooped. But I threw the Key to my Pet Kennel into the Kennel itself, I did. You can't get through those bars, no-how."

"What? That's terrible!" The girl exclaimed in shock. "We have to get into that Kennel. But how?"

"Um, who are you?" Julia asked the girl.

"Huh? Oh, I'm Penny Dreadful. I'm new here. When I saw this zombie guy stealing the Pets, I tried to stop him and... I guess I need more practice."

"You all were great though! I don't suppose you have any shrinking spells to slip through those bars... Oh!"

Penny's eyes lit up in realization. "What about your Pets? It's pretty small. Can you command it to go into the next room and get the key?"

"We'll try..."

With careful instructions given to our pets, They managed to retrieve the key and returned it to Penny. 

"Great! Now let's save all those poor pets!"

We all ran up the stairs to the Upper level.

"Ah! These cells have combination locks and only Old Judd would know the code."

"I mean... maybe the captive pets saw him put in the correct combo, but I don't speak Pet, do you? I'm seriously asking..."

We shook our heads.

"Maybe we can guess the combo. Let's see... 0-0-0-0-0-1. Nope, not it... 0-0-0-0-0-2... not it... Forget it, this is ridiculous."

"Our only sensible option is to find some way to talk to these captive pets and get the combo."

We sent our Pets to speak with the Captured Pets.

"Yep, I saw that guy put in the combo lots of times." The Fire Cat added. "It's 0-0-0-0-0-3."

We sweat dropped as we keyed in the password.

"Meow!" The Fire Cat purred as we unlocked the gate. Releasing all the creatures trapped inside.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure the pets get back to the Pet Pavilion in one piece. Check it out sometime to learn all about Pet Training."

"After they're safe, I'll go to the Headmaster's Office and complete my enrolment. Come find me when you get a chance."

"For right now though, go tell the guard outside what's happened here."

We left the Caretaker's Tower to report to Sergeant Muldon.

"You saved the Pets and a young student? Not bad, but our work is just beginning, and I need all the help I can get."

He added. "I've got alarming reports from Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue: and I haven't heard anything out of Fire Cat Alley. So, where do you want to start?"

"Triton Avenue's being overrun by the undead! I don't have any guards left to try and deal with it, either." Sergeant Muldon sighed. "You're not the first students to offer help – two wizards named Gryphonbane went in a little while ago, and there was another named Grimwater."

"But none of them have come out and I've gotten no word. Can you help me try to find them?" Sergeant Muldon asked. "Good luck, and above all – be careful!"

We nodded at his warning and head off into Triton Avenue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 48 21
PROLOGUE: Thanks, I Hate Being Welcomed To The Villain's World. (COMPLETED) ______________________________________ The misadventures of Prefect Kat...
1.3K 34 31
Four of Five Major Nation Villages is in grave danger at nights and only one Kunoichi is safe as she roams around the village. What no one knows is t...
33.7K 911 25
(Twst x Fem Oc) 🌟 Grace is a hardworking girl that works as many jobs as she can to help pay for her terribly hospitalized Aunt's treatment. One nig...
57.3K 2.2K 61
"hey 'zumi, do you think any of your idol friends would-" -【"no."】- "i didn't even say anything!" ------- a girl with way too much chaotic energy con...