๐–๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐„, ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜ฃ...

By -H8KAM

๐–๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ž: "๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ/๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
แด˜สŸแด€สสŸษชsแด›
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐”ฃ๐”ฆ๐”ฃ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐Ÿซฃ
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“

๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

4.3K 130 232
By -H8KAM

"What're you cheesin for?" Mina playfully nudged Katsuki's arm as they both rocked back and forth on the swing set, his lips curved into a soft grin.

"Nothin," he pushed his feet against the ground, gaining some air on the swing.

"Don't lie, you've been in a good mood all day." She smiled softly at him, genuinely happy to see her friend so enthusiastic today. Katsuki gripped the swings chains, gradually gaining more air until he flipped under the swing, he landed on his feet onto the dirt and rubber interior of the playground.

Rolling her eyes Mina clasped her hands together giving him a pitiful clap for his backflip. It was a rare sight to see him let loose and actually act happy, something must've happened.

"How much you want to bet Kiri gave him some of that super soaker." Denki's eyes fell onto the redhead, everyone else's following. Kiri glanced up from his phone at his friends, blushing at the comment. "Don't look at me."

"Drugs, he's probably on drugs." Sero grunted while hanging upside down on the monkey bars, swinging back and forth by his legs.

Katsuki sighed at the group hearing their outrageous assumptions about his sudden burst in mood, even though it was over something silly.

"Can I not just be happy to be happy?" Katsuki sat at the end of the slide, his eyes going from one individual to another. The four scoffed in sync hearing the bullshit come out of his mouth.

"You know what, fuck all of you. I was in a good ass mood and ya'll ruined it." he scoffed back, now hiding his grin with his palm. The others chuckled at his little outburst knowing they wouldn't get an honest answer and the conversation drifted into a different direction.

"I'm bored," Mina looks up, sighing.

Sero let out a small hum in agreement, he flipped himself around the bar planting his feet on the ground. "There's an arcade that just opened uptown, they got laser tag and bowling."

Mina shrugged her shoulders at the suggestions, looking at the ground full of dirt and rubber, "It'll be more fun if we invite Y/n and them." She voiced her thoughts aloud.

Hearing your name immediately made Katsuki engaged in the conversation.

"I don't think they even liked us. We tried calling them to hang and they never picked up." Denki said, picking at a scab on his ankle. Katsuki leaned back against the raggedy slide letting out a low sigh knowing he was the reason the two groups never hung out.

He knew wanting you to stay away from his friends were drastic but he didn't want them caught up with your 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢. "Maybe because Mina invited them to that dusty crack house," Sero said with a hint of shade in his tone.

Mina gave him a sinister look while Denki and Kiri covered their mouth making the 'oooh' sound. "I'm sorry, I thought someone who can't get fucked said something," she cupped her hand behind her ear, leaning closer to the boy.

"That's way yo' ass fla-" he started, before Kiri quickly placed his hand over his mouth shaking his head.

Katsuki rolled his eyes, ignoring the arguing, he dug through his pockets and pulled out his phone. After scrolling through his contacts his finger hovered over yours, it wouldn't be so bad if you all hung out again. It might even bring the two of you even closer.

He finally made the decision and called you, placing it against his ear. The playground went silent as the group huddled closer to Katsuki trying to hear if you'll answer, "Put it on speaker!" Mina whispered, yelled.

Katsuki shrugged her off his shoulder, and pulled the phone from his ear and put it on speaker. It rang for a few seconds until a male voice answered the phone, "Yea?" a raspy voice spoke through the phone,

"Inasa stop touching my shit." You yelled, followed by a loud smack and heavy grunt from Inasa. "Hey this is Y/n, if you're one of those telemarketers fuck you. If you're mad I fucked your nigga, I didn't know.... also fuck you. If not either of those, state your business." you said, earning a laugh from the group.

"We're going to the arcade, you wanna come?" he asked, trying to hide his excitement to see you again.

It didn't take long for you to realize who was on the other line, "Who's we?" you replied with a bland tone.

"Y'know, Mina and the others."

"Oh yeah, the friends you forbid me from seeing." your snarky voice echoed through the phone, Mina gave him a glare followed by the boys.

"What?" she mouthed silently to him.

Katsuki let out a nervous laugh before clearing his throat, "Yes or no?"

You let out a low sigh, yelling out to your friends. "Wanna go meet with the UA students?!" a few seconds went by with distant chattering before you came back on the line.

"The new arcade up here?"

"Mhm hmm."

"Be there in ten." you stated, hanging up the phone right after.

Katsuki lowered his phone down, looking up noticing the glares he was getting from the four others, "What's this about being 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘶𝘴?" Mina's glossed lips formed a tight line, waiting for a response from him.

"Who cares? All I hear is hot Shikestku students." Denki tucked his bottom lip between his teeth, doing a little dance in a circle. Katsuki clicked his tongue, completely dodging Mina's question, "I think we pass a Starbucks on the way there, how about we stop and get some drinks?" He stood up from the slide trying to persuade her.

"..."

"Fine."

song: the hills - the weekend

"Our uniforms are so ugly, UA's are so cute with their little skirts and ties." Camie pulled her hat over her eyes, leaning back against the hood of the car. You stared up into the sky watching it fall into dusk, enjoying the music coming from the car.

Seiji snorted and peered out the passenger window, his head shaking in disagreement, "Have you seen those fat ass loafers they wear?" he snickered, his laugh almost completely drowned out by the music.

You kept your eyes on the sky lifting up your legs to show your black converse chunks. "At least Shikestku let us wear our own shoes. Plus their clothes are really thin fabric." you said, waving your feet back and forth in the air.

Camie lifted the brim of her hat up, she examined the purple and discolored bruises on your ankle wondering where you had gotten them from, "How'd you get those?" she sat up, grabbing your bruised ankle pulling it into her point of vision.

"Gym." you lied while fiddling with the hem of your shirt.

Camie just glared at your response as she released your leg. Inasa opened the driver's door, eavesdropping on the entire conversation. "You've had those bruises for weeks," he stepped out of the vehicle, the music blasting louder since the door was now open.

"Mind your business." you spoke with venom lacing your tone, pulling your legs up close to your chest trying your best to hide them.

Inasa's face softened at your sudden outburst, he reached for your shoulder waiting to question you more but got interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Well if it isn't our favorite Shikestku students!" Mina gasped dramatically, with her head poked out of the sunroof of the car. You smiled at the car neared closer, parking in front of you.

The car doors swung open revealing the four boys still dressed nicely in their uniforms, besides their loose ties and different pairs of shoes. Your eyes fell onto the cocky blonde boy, you weren't even surprised that your attention immediately drew to him.

His narrow red eyes, the way his hair effortlessly looked good, how his lips seemed so soft and kissable. Although he was blackmailing you, he looked hot as hell while doing it.

"You missed me, didn't you?" you said looking at Katsuki, but Mina answered for him.

"Of course! It's so nice to see you all!"
she skipped over with the same cheerful smile curved on her glossed lips.

Everyone greeted each other with a few words before entering the newly built arcade, you and Katsuki kept some distance from one another but that didn't stop the two of you from sneaking glances.

"Okay! So that'll be twenty dollars per person." the employee said in a cheerful voice, snapping you out of your trace. Katsuki reached for his wallet followed by everyone else.

"I got it." you muttered loud enough for everyone to hear. You moved a strand of hair out of your before bending down reaching into your sock pulling out a band. You unraveled the money from the rubber band and handed two hundred to the employee.

"Lucky for you, the laser tag room is completely empty. We just got done cleaning up there and resetting the fog machine." the employee gave you a cheerful smile and stamped your wrist, followed by the others.

You nodded in response, turning back to the group of people. They all thanked you and ran off like children in a candy store,

Some of the night was a blur, all you knew is that you had fun with everyone...

"I feel bad for you," you faced Katsuki taking a big bite of your grilled cheese. He propped his arm up on the table, playing with the pile of fries on the table. "Why is that?" he finally said, taking a bite of his fries.

"You fell in love with a stripper." your eyes trailed away from him to the bowling alley, everyone else was playing while the two of you decided to have a 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤.

"Love is a strong word, I've taken a liking towards you though." he replied in a sly tone, leaning back against the booth, manspread as usual. Your lips curved into a smile as you slipped off your converse chunks, directing your attention back towards him.

"Actually... I don't think you love me, I think you're obsessed with me. You stalk and take photos of me, shit... you probably look at them while rubbing one out." you trailed your foot up his leg, your gaze never leaving his.

"I'm not a per-" His voice cracked, as a subtle moan escaped his lips.

You applied pressure against his crotch with your foot, nonchalantly taking another bite of your sandwich. The fabric was so thin you could feel soft dick through both the pants and his boxers. Katsuki's head snapped over to the group who were carelessly bowling, not giving the two of you much mind.

"Damn, you must be 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 backed up." you smirked staring at the lewd expression on his face, he was so perfect that it frustrated you. You're supposed to hate the person blackmailing you... but you absolutely desired him.

"Y/n! Katsuki! You two joining us in this game?" Mina yelled towards you, the two of you scrambled to look normal before nervously looking over at the group.

"U-Uh yea! Just let us finish up our food!" you replied back nervously. She nodded and went back to the game with the other shortly following behind her.

You held your breath for a second before letting out a long sigh of relief, Katsuki let out a soft chuckle, his lips formed into a grin.

"Why are you grinning like that?" you asked.

"Cause we almost got caught..."

You gave you a blank stare for a minute before taking one last big bite of your sandwich.

"Freaky motherfucker." you muttered.

𝘢/𝘯: 𝘪 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘹𝘢𝘯💀 marasia_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 127 9
ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐š๐š˜ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐™พ๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ Cส€แดss-แด˜แดsแด›แด‡แด… แดษด แด›แดœแดส™สŸส€ Mษชษขสœแด› แด„แดษดแด›แด€ษชษด sแดœษขษขแด‡sแด›ษชแด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡แดแด‡s ๊œฐ!ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ€หšโ‚Šโ€งโบห–
1.8M 22K 115
๐ŸŒป f l u f f ๐Ÿ’ฅ s m u t ๐Ÿฅ€ a n g s t ๐Ÿ”ฅ r e q u e s t s ๐Ÿ’‹ l i m e y โœจ h e a d c a n n o n s ๐Ÿ—ฟ s h i t p o s t ๐ŸŒช a l t e r n a t e u n i v e r s e ...
128K 3.6K 55
Sweet like a lemon, eh? * * * Katsuki Bakugo is ready for his second year at UA to be all about him but the arrival of a mysterious and highly talen...