THANK YOU! ༘ monoma neito

By calffeinated

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹... More

『1』
『2』
『3』
『4』
『5』
『6』
『7』
『8』
『9』
『10』
『12』
『13』
『14』
『15』
『16』
『17』
『18』
『19』
『20』
『21』
『22』
『23』
『24』
『25』

『11』

18.3K 851 777
By calffeinated

saturday came fast. you and the girls were crowding your room as they tried to pick clothes for you to wear.

it's currently 11:20 in the morning, morning classes have just ended.

"what the hell, y/n. don't you have anything nice in your closet?" mina yells as she scans through your clothes.

you gasped. "are you saying i have zero fashion sense?"

"well, kinda. at least you have some wearable clothes here."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WEARABLE? ARE YOU SAYING MY CLOTHES CAN'T BE WORN OUTSIDE?"

"YES! WE SHOULD SHOP TOGETHER AND PICK YOU CLOTHES! SHEESH!"

you pouted and faked a sob as you hugged uraraka. "it's okay, y/n. she's right anyway." uraraka said.

"were you even trying to comfort me?" you said and scooted away from uraraka.

"i hate you guys."

"awe. we love you too."

you rolled your eyes. "whatever."

"hey, is this monoma?" hagakure queries as she saw a picture that was pasted on the mirror frame.

"huh? oh yeah. something to motivate me early in the morning." you casually said as all the girls crowded the mirror.

"when was this photo taken?" momo asked.

"i secretly took a photo of him during the sports festival." you said and remembered that time where he was just casually leaning against the wall. that's when you found him so attractive that you took a photo of him.

you mentally apologized to monoma for being such a creep.

"creep." the girls said and you glared at them. "i'll apologize to him, okay?!" you said and sat on the bed.

you grabbed your phone as the girls started to mess with your room.

y/n
i was
gone for
a few hours
and decided
to text you
coz u might
miss me

zaddy neito
bold of you
to assume
that i miss
you.

ouch i
guess

i'm going to
be busy for
a few hours.

where to?

of course you know where he's going.

a date with you. monoma thought.

monoma neito
treating someone
to lunch.

pretty y/n
who?

your friend,
y/n.

by now, you don't know where the conversation was going. it was like texting him further would lead to exposing yourself.

pretty y/n
what? why?

ur cheating
bae😫

you're cheating on yourself, dumbass. monoma thought with a smirk.

monoma neito
i just owe
her something.

pretty y/n
whatever

cheater🙄

monoma neito
whatever,
coward.

IM NOT

reveal.

no

soon

ig

gtg, loser🙄

"change into this." mina said as she handed you clothes. "trust me, you'll look good in this." she said and pushed you to your bathroom.

when you were done changing, you walked outside and all they did was nod at you in approval.

mina hums, "hmm. chef's kiss." she said and the other girls nodded.

you rolled your eyes. "geez, thanks." you check the time and you only have 15 minutes left before 12.

"damn, i need to go." you said and grabbed your bag with your phone and wallet in it.

"goodluck!" the girls cheered and you waved a hand.

you arrived at (location) a minute before 12 and you saw monoma sitting on a nearby bench, waiting patiently for you.

the both of you locked eyes for a moment and you grinned. "hey, i hope you didn't wait long." you greeted as you walked near him. he stood up.

"no, not at all. i just got here as well." he lied, he waited for about ten minutes, but of course, he won't tell you that.

he came earlier so that you wouldn't be the one waiting.

"let's go to (name of whatever fast food chains or restaurants there is)." monoma said. he knew what's inside their menu and it has your favorite food in it.

"okay!" you said with a wide grin. it was your favorite place after all, what makes it even more special is that you're going to eat there with monoma neito.

the both of you walk in silence, hands occasionally brushing against each other.

yall gotta have to accept that there are diff species of y/n in the wilderness

this one just have to have zero fashion sense

and dumb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.7K 26
݃➹*₊˚꒰ᴍᴏɴᴏᴍᴀ ɴᴇɪᴛᴏ x ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀ sʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ...
60.5K 2.2K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
46.1K 1.7K 22
݃➹*₊˚꒰ᴍᴏɴᴏᴍᴀ ɴᴇɪᴛᴏ x ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ¡ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ .‧₊˚ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ. ᴀ sʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ...
8.6K 726 21
𝗕𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁. historical au. angst. female reader. ₀₃₋₁₇₋₂₀₂₂ ₜₒ ₀₃₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₂