The Eighth Member (Sidemen x...

By Eyelynthederp

Ever wonder what it's like to be a famous YouTuber? Ever wonder what it would be like to be friends with the... More

🤍 Information (please read) 🤍
🌌 Cast 🌌
🖤 2018 🖤
Sidemen Carpool Diss Track Karaoke
Sidemen Not My Arms Challenge!
🖤 2019 🖤
Sidemen Go Back to School
Sidemen Become Parents For 24 Hours
Sidemen Total Wipeout Challenge
Which of the Sidemen knows Y/n the best?
Sidemen $10,000 vs $100 Road Trip
Sidemen $10,000 vs $100 Road Trip part 2
The Roast of the Sidemen
Sidemen $20,000 vs $200 Holiday (Europe Edition)
Sidemen $20,000 vs $200 Holiday (Europe Edition) part 2
Sidemen $20,000 vs $200 Holiday (Europe Edition) part 3
Sidemen $20,000 vs $200 Holiday (Europe Edition) part 4
🖤 2020 🖤
Sidemen Lie Detector
Sidemen Tinder in Real Life (UK YouTube Edition)
Sidemen Come Dine With Me
Sidemen Spelling Bee 2
Sidemen Eat The Hottest Wings Challenge
Sidemen Pub Golf (Gone Wrong)
Sidemen Hide and Seek in a Prison
Sidemen Among Us In Real Life
🖤 2021 🖤
Sidemen $50,000 A-Z Drinking Challenge (Gone Wrong)
Sidemen Extreme Cook Off
Sidemen Extreme Fishing vs Logan Paul
🖤 2022 🖤
🖤 2023 🖤
Y/n Shows Off New Lock Screen
❕New chapters❕

The Newest Sidemen Member

3.7K 36 21
By Eyelynthederp

This is just something I wanted to do. So, enjoy it 😊

Channel : Y/c/n
Post date : February 2nd, 2019
Edited : ☑️

!Warnings!

- Foul language
- Amazing cuteness!

Your outfit ⤵️

***

"Hello." I said simply to the camera that was opposite the couch I was sitting on. "And welcome... Today is a very scary but amazing day." I continued super seriously. "Today I am... well... maybe you should just come with me and see." I said getting up and leaning to grab the camera.

I detached my camera from the tripod, grabbed my keys and left my apartment. I took the tube to the designated location, well it was close enough I had to walk a block but still. I filmed a few small shots here and there just to fill up the video a little more. Once I was directly outside the building I restarted the camera.

"Ok, so it's absolutely fucking freezing out here and I have to wait..." I shivered, snuggling into my woolly jacket more. "Why..?" I grumbled, sticking out my bottom lip and instantly regretting it due to the cold.

After what felt like an hour the person I was waiting for rounded the corner. Josh. I had decided to call Josh here instead of one of the other boys. I knew he'd help me, properly and maturely.

"What the hell took you so long! I'm frozen solid!" I yelled at him, cupping my hand over my mouth so my voice would reach him. I could hear him chuckling from where I stood. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to arrive next to me. "Well, look who decided to show up." I fake glared whipping my camera over to him.

"I'm here now." He told me, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

We both chuckled before turning around to enter the small building. I passed my camera over to Josh so he could film me as we went. We were excitedly greeted by the lady I had previously spoke with, though I had never seen my potential purchase.

"Come in! Come in!" She cheered running into the reception area. We both smiled widely as Josh flicked the camera on, I had asked her if she wanted a little bit of press and she agreed to it.

"Ok, before we start I should probably tell you guys what we're doing here." I said spinning around to look down the barrel of my camera. I sheepishly smiled, crinkling my nose up at Josh before I continued. "Everyone knows I moved out of the Sidemen house and into my own apartment a few weeks ago. So I thought since I don't have any roommates anymore that I would do something I've always wanted to. I'm... getting... a... dog!" I cheered raising both arms up into the air.

"Woo!" Josh cheered from behind the camera. The lady laughed along with our cheering, though it didn't last too long.

"Come on." She ushered us through. We walked into a small room and sat down on the two chairs. "I'll go get him." She told us making me nod.

"You look beyond nervous." Josh chuckled as I took in a shaky breath.

"I'm so nervous." I giggled back, whiping my sweating hands on my pants legs. Soon enough the lady was walking back into the room.

"Ready?" She asked beaming. I frantically nodded in response. I'm not so sure if I am fully ready though... I mean, dogs don't like everyone, right? What if this one doesn't like me? Or-

My thoughts were cut off by a high pitched barking. I instantly clapped my hand over my mouth as the small baby puppy came bouncing into the room. Oh my god he was gorgeous.

"Ohohoho." I heard Josh chuckle beside me as he filmed the small dog standing at the lady's legs.

The small marshmallow of a dog tilted his head at me and Josh. He looked up at the lady cautiously, she gently ushered him forwards. So he hesitantly took a few steps forward. Coming out of my shock I removed my hand from my face and slowly slipped off of the chair. It instantly froze in it's place and eyed me down again.

"It's ok." I told him like he could understand. I repositioned myself on the ground so I was sat cross legged. Carefully I held my hand for him to smell as he inched closer.

His small wet nose inched closer before he took a heartly sniff. I smiled down at him fondly, he was already the cutest thing it had ever seen. He didn't seem to think twice before he pushed his head into my hand making me chuckle softly.

"What do you think?" Josh asked as I pet potentially my new dog. I turned so I could see him better, already knowing the camera would still be on me.

"He's absolutely adorable. I love him already." I gushed. My attention was quickly brought away from Josh when I felt something rest in my lap. I looked down to see my lap covered in white fluff, a small face pearing up at me. My heart exploded in my chest as I gazed at his little face I could fit in my hands.

"Seems he like he loves you already too." The lady said leaning against the doorframe.

"You think?" I asked crinkling my nose. She nodded her head in response as I ran my hand through the white fluff in my lap.

"You ready to introduce him to the boys?" Josh asked from behind me. I giggled for a second but it quickly died down when I realised I hadn't messaged any of them yet.

I was supposed arrange for the boys to meet my amazing new puppy, as long as he got along with me. I was planning on taking him to each of their houses but... time was running out. So, now I was thinking that I should just invite them all to my apartment. That way my little fluffy white marshmallow can also wander around and settle in a little. Though I do have to bring him back here later since I don't have full ownership yet.

I grabbed my phone off of the chair behind me and pulled up the group chat. I quickly typed out a message asking them to all come over to my place, as quick as possible. Most of them replied almost immediately which was helpful.

Josh had turned the camera off the second I started texting. He shifted off of the chair, placing the camera up behind him. My brand new puppy shifted out of my lap and wandered over to Josh.

***

Me and Josh sat in the same place for the next hour, playing with the small dog I had yet to come up with a name for. I was racking my brain trying to think of one but nothing stood out.

"What about Henry." Josh suggested making me hum a little. "Okay, Baxter?"

"He doesn't feel like a Baxter." I sighed staring at the small puppy chasing after the ball Josh was throwing.

"I'm sure you'll come up with something." Josh muttered as he took the ball back before quickly rolling it away again. The young dog instantly scampering after it.

"Yeah..." I trailed off. The sudden vibration of my phone against the plastic chair made me jump out of my skin. I picked it up, seeing Vik's caller ID I answered the call. "Yellow." I answered making me giggle to myself quietly. I notice Josh give me a look out of the corner of my eye.

"Hey, you said to ring you when we all got here." Vik's voice rung through my ear. The rest of the boys chorusing small greetings at me.

"Okay, we'll see you soon then."

"Oka-" Vik said before he suddenly yelled in my ear and hung up. I slowly pulled my phone away from me staring at it confused as to what just happened.

"They all there?" Josh asked, patting the overexcited puppy in his lap.

"Yeah, and I think Vik was just attacked." I chuckled pushing myself up off of the ground.

***

Me and Josh quickly made our way back to my apartment building. We both thought it was a bit touch-and-go to bring him on the tube so we decided to just walk... We decided to walk the 18 blocks. But finally we were here.

"Okay, so you stay out here with him and then bring him in when I call for you." I explained to Josh even though we had talked about it extensively on our walk. He nodded understanding so I inserted my key and opened the door. Turning on my camera, I entered the main area before jogging up the stairs to get to my elevated living room. "Hello boys." I greeted.

Tobi, Simon and JJ were sat on my three person couch. Ethan occupied the chair next to couch, he was probably one of the first here. Vik had pulled over my office chair. And Harry, probably having got here last, was sat on the floor in between the couch and the chair Ethan was sat on. Every single one of them was on their phones, only looking up when I spoke.

"Comfortable?" I asked glancing between all of them.

"No." Harry chuckled shaking his head rapidly. He shifted slightly while tossing his phone onto the cluttered coffee table.

"Why're we here?" JJ asked.

"And why are you filming us?" Vik added on, nodding towards the camera in my hand. I giggled softly, setting the camera down on my TV stand, making sure we were all in the shot.

"I want to introduce you to someone." I chuckled fiddling with my hands nervously. "The newest member of the Sidemen." I continued, all of their faces contorted into confused ones. "Joshua~" I called through a giggle.

I heard the front door close behind him, a large grin quickly forming on my face. My boys were about to meet the cutest puppy ever. Josh slowly started to ascend the stairs, surprisingly no noise was coming from the small dog. Finally Josh reached the top of the stairs, my puppy in his arms.

I turned to all of the boys and watched their jaws drop. I giggled turning back to Josh who gently placed the puppy down on the ground. He glanced around at everyone nervously before taking his first step forward. None of the boys were speaking, they were all just watching him intently.

He slowly approached Vik sniffing at his shoes for a second. Vik slowly and carefully hovered his hand over the dogs head before patting it cautiously. He moved on from Vik, walking in between the coffee table and the couch. He brushed up against, JJ, Simon and Tobi's legs, each of them ruffling his fur as he went by.

"Hey buddy." Harry cooed, as the puppy stopped at his feet. He carefully started to pat the small dog. Ethan quickly repositioned in the chair so he could join in on running his hand down the dogs back.

"Is he yours?" Simon suddenly asked not taking his eyes away from my dog.

"Yep." I responded happily, shifting on my feet.

"Have you figured out a name yet?" Josh asked from the top of the staircase. I pressed my lips into a fine line. I had come up with a name, but I wasn't sure how well it would be received.

"I have actually." I told him, his eyebrows instantly rose curiously. "I've decided to name him Chicken." The second I said the name he turned to look at me from Harry's lap.

"Seems he likes the name." Josh commented moving to stand next to me. We both knew Chicken wasn't going to fall down the stairs since he was too preoccupied by the boys.

***

"And that's the whole video." I giggled staring at my webcam. "I'm extremely sorry that it isn't longer but it's been a long day for all of us. Chicken's now going to join me permanently in about a week. I'm finally gonna get some company again, which I cannot wait for. So that's it for this random ass vlog, it'll be back to my normal schedule tomorrow. I'll see you then, peace." I signed off, holding up a peace sign to the camera.

***

That's that. I hope you enjoyed it, even though it's not an actual Sidemen video. But I thought it would be cool to do a little bit on how you got Chicken.

I was supposed to post this yesterday for Josh's birthday but the day kinda got away from me. So happy late birthday Joshua! <3

I'm hopefully gonna have another chapter coming out on Simon birthday at 1 pm NZT so I'll see you then.

Feel free to suggest. I do read every single one of the comments and I love getting them, so you don't need to feel bad by commenting. By the way this feels really weird saying a farewell twice... 😂

Love ya all long time ♥
- Eyeball 👁
2,191 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 691 50
❝Harry makes me feel something others don't, or should I say, can't. I feel different. New, confident, free, hopeful, strong. Everything I want to be...
209K 3.8K 53
Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was crumbling at the seams and felt like a cons...
1.1M 18.7K 62
Not all goes to plan when Mila Harvey gets whisked away on an all expenses paid holiday with her two best friend's, a group of people she's neve...
93.6K 862 45
@evasolanox liked your post @wroetoshaw followed you @evasolanox followed you @wroetoshaw unfollowed this user @evasolanox has blocked this user