Rajveer Naina-Rebirth of love

By Authorbest

Rajveer and Naina. couple made in heaven. They stuck with each other through thick and thin. They laughed wit... More

Introduction-character
Introduction-plot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Holi Special
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11--Part A
Chapter 11 Part B
Chapter 11 Part C
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14---Last Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter 6

1.7K 44 7
By Authorbest

Everyone but me got on Capt.'s jeep. "Naina common, we don't have time to waste." Captain Abhimanyu said.

"You mean we can get there by jeep?" I asked confused. "Yes, now hurry" He answered as I got on the back seat, sitting next to Alekh. "Captain Rajveer said we could only walk there, and that we could only go there after moon rises, and we had to wear something special. We are doing none of that, so did he lied to me" I thought to myself. "Naina, did you say something?" Alekh questioned looking at me. "No, did you hear anything?" I asked, worried that I might have said that out loud, but to my relief, he nodded in negative and turned to Ali, who was sitting next to him.                                                                                                            

"Sirji, at least tell us where we are going" Huda, who was sitting next to Captain Abhimanyu in the passenger seat asked                                                                                                                            

 "Point 1857" Captain and I said at the same time and smiled.                                                                                     

 "We get that, but where is this Point. How have we never heard of it, and how does Naina know about this?" Yudi asked 

"Point 1857 is the highest point and the lovers' point of KMA. We are going there because, it is where the clue is leading us. And as far as you not knowing goes, you aren't supposed to know, until you are ready." I said.         

“Phoolan, if we are not supposed to know, than how do you?" Huda said in a challenging tone. "Yes, Naina. How do you know about point 1857?" Captain Abhimanyu said, trying hard to control his laughter at my situation. I cursed, under my breath, at Captain Rajveer, and him having to share everything with his best friend.  "You said something Naina?" He asked once again.

"IHAVEBEENTHEREBEFORE" I said in a single breath. "What?" The entire car roared. "Naina looks like your friends didn't understand. Say it slowly".  He said, holding the smile.                                                                                    

"I said I have been there before." I said, as blush rose up my neck to my cheeks.                                                       

 "What, Naina I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT IS A LOVERS' POINT, SO HOW?" Pooja questioned, looking as if she was about to have a panic attack. To make the situation worse Huda added "Phoolan, this is not done. I have been trying to convince you from the beginning...Tell me who this person is that took you to lovers' point without my approval." I could see a smile playing on Alekh face as he figure out who I must have gone with. "Captain Rajveer" I said in a soft whisper, that even I couldn't hear, as my face turn tomato red. "Naina, could you talk a little louder please." Alekh requested in a polite tone and I gave him a "You will pay for this' look before I said "I said I went with Captain Rajveer

"Oh ho, So Zaara went with her Veer not bad." Pooja teased, and the whole jeep busted into laughter. 

"It wasn't like that. I saw the place's name written in Bhaiya's diary and I wanted to check it out so...Trust me Captain Rajveer didn't even want..." I said but realized that everyone was laughing at my awkwardness and blushed even deeper.

"Oh ho...Our angry young woman even knows how to blush." Huda said and the jeep shook with laughter and I blushed the deepest red anyone has ever seen.

"We are here" Captain Abhimanyu announced.  I got off the jeep and looked around. I lost my self in the beauty of the place. I could feel everything and everyone around me disappeared as I began to remember my time with Rajveer sir. Not being able to control myself I walked toward the Wishing pole.

"Naina where are you going" Alekh said and was about to run behind to catch Naina when Captain Abhimanyu came and held his hand.

"Don't worry cadet. She will be fine. She has been here before." He reassured Alekh.                

 "This place is beautiful. I feel as if I want to keep this place in my memory forever." Pooja said, looking dreamy.  

 "You are right Cadet Ghai, but we aren't here to look at the beauty. Cadet Huda come with me. Cadet Pooja and Cadet Ali you go that way and Cadet Alekh and Cadet Yudi go that way. If you find anything call us immediately". He said and left with Huda.

I kneeled in front of the wishing pillar and closed my eyes. I could feel Rajveer sir within me. I could feel his presense around me. I stayed there for a few minutes, but didn't wish for anything. Partly because I had everything I need. I have the kind of friends that people dream of having. I know there are people who will stand by me till the end. I had a person, who loved me so much, that he gave up his life for me. A person who loved me so much that he never let any harm come to me, no matter how much he had to suffer for that to happen. Another reason was because of what he had once said. He had said Bhagwan se dua woh mangta hai jhina khud par yakeen nahi hota (Those who ask god for wishes, don't believe in themselves). Even if I dodn't believe in myself, but I DO believe in the belief Captain Rajveer had in his Cadet Naina Ah Singh, and there was no way, I would let his believe in me die.  I got up and walked over to the echo point. I could hear the distance echo of Captain Rajveer's and mine voice. I remember what it felt like to take his name without the sir or Captain. The way he had said my name made me feel I belong to him, and I loved that.                                                                                                                   

"You lied to me Rajveer. You said that every couple who comes here stays together for life, but left me before we could become one. You left me to live a lifeless life. You left, and took my heart with you. I live because of the promise I made you. Today I will make another promise to you. I promise you, that if you are alive, I will not give up searching for you till my last breath, and if you are gone, than I will breath my last the day Lala gets imprisoned. I cannot lead a happy life without you."

"Found anything" I asked Captain Abhimanyu, who was inspecting the exact bench Captain Rajveer and I shared a few months ago.  Before I could say anything Huda shouted "Everyone get here fast." Within seconds all of us surrounded Huda and the paper he was holding.                                                               

 "Oh god another clue to solve" Pooja pouted, holding the paper that looked like this

                                                                                       {}?*&@#! #                    

"Never fear when Huda is here. This is and old code, used last during the cold war. I cracked this already. Is' an address 1524 Cantt Dr." He stated, proudly. We all headed back to the jeep and speed of toward the address.

The address brought us to a two story house, in a busy part of Ambala Cantt. Captain Abhimanyu walked up to the door and knocked softly. I took deep breath to calm my nerves and prepare myself, for whatever was about to happen. When the door opened, nothing could have prepared me for the sight in front of me. The only words escaped my mouth was Conlon Shakti Chandra.                                                            

"You all took your time, we have been waiting for you. Please come in" Colonel Chandra said as if rising from the dead was the most common thing ever.

We were all escorted to the main hall.

"I know you all have many questions, so shot" He said. I was the first person to ask "How are you alive"                                                                                                                                       

 "That is a long story." He replied back.                                                                                                          

"We have time." I challenged back.                                                                                 

"Captain Rajveer had said you would be the tough one. Ok let's start from the beginning. As you know Captain Rajveer was successful in his mission in KMA. His next transfer order came, and it was to capture one of the most wanted informer of our country. Lt. Vansh Pradhan was working on this case, before he was killed by the informer's men. As you know, in any sensitive mission like this, we have the officers choose who they want to continue the mission, if anything happened to them, and officer Pradhan had chosen Captain Shekhawat. Captain wasn't having any luck with this mission, so he made a plan. He faked his own death" Conlon explained.                                                         

"You mean Capt. Rajveer..." Pooja stated but was cut off by Conlon saying

 "Cadet let me finish. The plan was that Captain, would make it look like he killed me, and go to prison. We were depending on Capt. Abhimanyu's witness to imprison Capt. Rajveer and that did happen. The plan was for Rajveer to run out of the Police Jeep like he did. He would get on the Jeep that I had parked there earlier and shoot the petrol tank and burn the car in front of the cops' eyes, but jump out before the jeep burns down. The whole plan messed up when you all came there. Rajveer than made another plan and blasted the Jeep in front of all your eyes, but jumped out before the Jeep fell into the bridge. The plan was going successful, but when Rajveer came to or secret hiding spot, he didn't know the informer's men were following him. There was a cross fire in which Rajveer got shot." Colonel said.                          

 "Wha? Is Sirji ok?" Huda asked worriedly. 

 "No not really. He has been in comma for the past 4 months."

My world scattered. My heart aced and tears threatened to fall out, as I heard the entire story.    

 "I am sorry sir, but why are you telling us all this. I mean if this case is so sensitive than..." Captain Abhimanyu said.   

 "Glad you asked that captain. Captain Rajveer trusted you seven the most and wanted the seven of you to continue this mission if anything happened to him. By saving Mr. Scroff's daughter, and finding out Lala's truth and solving those clues, you have proved that you have it in you to catch this informer.”

"If that is what captain Rajveer wanted, than that is what we will do. What is the name of the informer?" I asked.                                                                                                                                                               

  "Eagle" Colonel said, making everyone gasp in surprise and shock.                                                                      

"You mean The Eagle. Who is wanted in 13 different countries? The eagle that no one has seen? The eagle that..." Yudi was cut off by Pooja screaming

"We get it. This man is dangerous, but Saharuk trusts us and we will do this"

"But can we meet Captain Sir first?" Ali spoke for the first time scene we came here.                               

"Sorry Cadet. We can't afford to get you kicked out of KMA, as our first lead is there. You have already been out for more than 3 hours. If you don't head back than you will get kicked out." Colonel said.

"What do you mean, our first lead in in KMA?" Alekh asked, understanding the situation, of not being able to meet Rajveer sir.                                           

"Cadet Vidya Saxena. Officer Pradhan's to be wife before he was killed. We think that Cadet Saxena must have all the information that Officer Pradhan collected. Get those information." Colonel explained.

"Ok than we will take your leave" I said and headed out the door, not wanting to stay there a minute longer. I could feel that Captain Rajveer was there, in that house, but not being able to meet him was killing me so went in the jeep and waited for the rest of them to come out. When they did we zoomed out of the house and headed toward KMA, with happiness in our hearts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 78.4K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...
81.1K 5.4K 61
Shalini: I am sorry Naina but I can't prescribe abortion in your case. It's already past 22 weeks and you have depression symptoms. You even have wea...
7.8K 680 15
It's amazing how one day someone walks into our life & becomes the most important part of our life... then reality hits us, that we can not imagine o...
24.2K 2.9K 43
Dr. Naushad Ali Rizvi and Capt. Naina. Both are so different but so alike. Both are heart broken and part of unrequited love stories. Very talented a...