Invisible

Por MyLittleGoldenBoy

Harry Potter is a student at Hogwarts, a school for Witches & Wizards alike, but his "undeserved" popularity... Más

Draco Malfoy
A Punch To The Face, And A Kick In The Teeth
Something Strange Is Afoot
Bitter Tears And Realization
When You're Lonely
Clueless
A Floor Under This One
Reluctant
Words That Should Have Been Left Unsaid

Author's Note

388 5 2
Por MyLittleGoldenBoy

Hello guys, this is Jason Walker speaking. I was bored and figured that all of my Harry Potter reading deserved a little...something! I've been rather intrigued by the "Drarry" fans. Hate ships are great ships, I suppose. Well, to everyone reading this, I feel as though I must inform you, I am only three books into the series! I have joined the fandom a bit late, I admit, but I have not gotten into the fourth book yet, soon, but not yet. This book may only be book three quality, and I do apologise! This is merely for fun, all characters and mention of Harry Potter books goes to J.K Rowling. As you all know, I am not the genius who designed Harry Potter, but I am the genius who concocted this horrid fanfiction. This is located at Hogwarts, there may be other mentions of places either I or Ms. Rowling created. If you've read the series, you know the differences between the two. This, despite the Hogwarts location, would still be considered an AU I suppose. Well, enough of my blabbering, enjoy. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

436K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
173K 7.9K 29
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
929K 56.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
97.6K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...