I'm In Love With A Murder / C...

By Imma_S1mp

Belle finds another club in the backstreets and adventures inside ⚠️TW⚠️ Language, SH, Su!cid3, Murd3r More

Charaters.
The Club
The Choice
The Tour
The room

Running Away

22 0 1
By Imma_S1mp

I was scared and alone my parents were never really home they were always out with friends playing pool or getting drunk. Once it was about 3 in the morning and they finally came home after a week of staying away because they needed a break.

To be honest, I felt lost and alone so I decided when they left again I wouldn't be there when they came back. (A/n: Just incase u didn't pick that up ur abt to run away)

I ran upstairs and I suddenly heard my name, "Belle we are going to see Gemma we will be back soon." My mum shouted up the stairs.

This would be the perfect time I needed a bag I grabbed everything I would need and £250 from my dads 'Secret' draw.

I got my shoes on, locked the door, posted the key back inside and ran.

~Time Skip~

(A/n: TW talk abt murd3r) I had been running for 2 and an half hours i was sick of it so I walked through the backstreets hoping no one would
murder me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.5K 8
فَتاه قوية و لكِن القدر أقوى مِنها غدرت مِن اقرب الناس ، تعذبت و ضلمت مِن اشباه الرِجال كانت تحب لكن طعنت فدخل رجال آخر رغما عِنها هل ستقع في الحُب...
67.6K 1.4K 13
❝ feels like we had matching wounds, but mine's still black and bruised snd yours is perfectly fine. ❞ ──── the exit , conan gray in whic...
50.2K 1.4K 81
"𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑎,𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑝𝑠𝑦𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛�...