달빛 그림자 - Kpop Soloist

By im_alittleshy

тнɛ тιтℓɛ ƨαʏƨ ιт αℓℓ. ɛиʝσʏ! More

Meet Taecyeol Moon
The Moon Family
Taecyeol's Closest Friends
Dating History
Heartless Love (11th Album)
Rumours in 2021
Xnation Entertainment Artists
Instagram Profile
30 Questions
Jealousy (Chapter 2)
Instagram 1
Group Chat 1
Enough (Chapter 3)
Soompi
Leave (chapter 4)
Tattoos
Why Are You Ignoring Me? (Chapter 5)
Fluffy Alphabet
Performance (Chapter 6) Mature
Soompi
It Isn't His Fault (Chapter 7)

Fight in Xnation Ent. (Chapter 1)

1.5K 30 33
By im_alittleshy

TAECYEOL'S P.O.V :

I walked into the Xnation building and walked into my office. I wasn't supposed to be here today, but my secretary called me in the morning saying that I'll have to come today because Mr. Seo wants to have a meeting today so I agreed.

Mr. Lim is the CEO of SJY Entertainment, he's a disgusting, old, and rude man with a mouth full of rubbish. Let me tell you, I'm not thrilled to meet him. I met him twice and I had enough. But business is business. We're having a meeting about a trainee that left his company without informing him and she joined mine. She made a good choice.

I was taking care of some papers until I was interrupted by a knock on the door, "Come in." I said loudly so they can hear me. My secretary came in, looking professional like always. "Yes, Suk-Hyung?" I ask him as I carried on with what I was doing.

"They're here, sir. Should I invite them in?" He asked with politeness and respect... he's so fake, he never talks to me like that when we're hanging out.

"Yes please," I said, he nod and left.

A few seconds later, I heard another knock, "come in!" I said while putting back the papers into the shelves. I don't trust this man.

Mr. Lim walked in with his secretary Miss Zhang. I welcomed them with politeness.

I can see he's already mad while his secretary is low-key awkward. I wonder why she's so embarrassed.

"Welcome Mr. Lim and Miss Zhang," I said with a bright smile as I sat back down on my chair. "So, you came here because of Park Jessica, right?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes." He said shortly with a natural frown on his face. "Let's cut it short, Jessica does not want to leave Xnation and I have nothing against that, she's a very talented girl and I would be more than happy if you stop bothering her, sir," I said what I said.

Jessica came to Xnation because she has a few friends here and SJY Entertainment treated her poorly. She trained for 9 years, and she gave up her teenage years for her dream but Mr. Lim would not let her debut so she came to my entertainment and she will be debuting in 4 months.

"I will not give her to you, Taecyeol." He said firmly. Also, why is he calling me by my name? Whatever.

"Well, you have no choice, sir. She has already decided, you cannot do anything about it," I said calmly while he looked like he was going to explode any second.

He stands up, banging his fist against my desk, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I WILL NOT LET HER STAY HERE!" He yelled at me. I looked at Miss Zhang and she smiled at me apologetically.

I clicked a button under my desk and 3 security guards rushed into my office and dragged him away while he kept yelling stupid things.

His secretary looked at me, "I'm so sorry, Mr. Moon. I should've informed you about his plans." She said, looking at me with guilt in her eyes.

I smiled at her, and caressed her upper arm, "it's alright, Miss. I expected more anger. You should probably leave before Mr. Lim kills you." We bowed and she left.

I sat on a couch and closed my eyes.

JIEUN'S P.O.V :

I decided to visit Suk-Hyung in Xnation Entertainment. I heard from one of Taecyeol's trainees yesterday that he wouldn't be there. I kind of miss Taecyeol, we have not talked in 2 weeks or so, this is the longest we have not talked.

I walked inside, seeing staff working and chatting, and trainees going from room to room. Everyone seemed busy.

I walked to the receptionist, Nari, "hi, unnie. Is Suk-Hyung here?" I asked her and she gave me her infamous eye smile that always seems to melt my heart, everyone's so cute and kind in here. "Ah, Jieun. He's in the practice room on the 2nd floor I believe." I thanked her and walked inside the elevator.

There was also a beautiful woman in the elevator daydreaming. "You look happy," I chuckled at her. "I have a reason to be happy, miss." She said, still daydreaming. "And why is that?" I asked her. "The CEO of this company was so nice to me," she sighed as Jieun quickly turned her head to the woman with wide eyes. "He was so sexy! And the way he touched my arm made waterfall between my legs!" She yelled, more like moaning.

Jieun didn't realize her jealousy, all she thought about was choking Taecyeol for flirting with a married woman.

Instead of clicking the 2nd floor, she clicked the 8th floor.

I'm on my way, asshole!

After some minutes which fell like years of that woman moaning out his name, I finally landed on the 8th floor, I walked the quiet and long hallway with only my heels being heard. I opened the dark purple door to his office and I roomed my eyes around his room until my eyes landed on a tall, muscular man with a black suit covering his tattoos sitting on the couch with closed eyes and a slightly opened mouth.

I looked at his slightly visible bulge showing through his tight satin dress pants, "oh, how I wish I could sit on that again." I thought to myself.

I decided to stop being a creep so I closed the door and sat on his chair and waited on him to wake up.

~

It's been 3 hours and he still hasn't woken up, is he dead? Should I wake him up?

Jieun stands up, walked towards Taecyeol, and sat next to him while eyeing his bulge which got a little bigger.

I heard him smelling something so I looked at him and he opened his eyes. As soon as he saw me, he smiled. "I missed you." He said with a raspy deep voice that sent goosebumps through my entire body.

"I missed you too." Jieun also said. She can feel her heart getting ripped from her chest as she stared at his lips and neck. "I can't do this. I'm dating his friend for fucks sake!" I thought to myself.

"How did you know I was here?" He asked me with a sincere smile still on his face. "Why did we break up again? Oh, yeah. We got engaged and a year later we thought we fell out of love so we broke off our engagement not long after the breakup I realized my feelings for him are even stronger than they were and I know he still loves me too, his mom told me that 2 weeks ago that's why I lied to him that I was going to Japan because I was scared... I still am."

"I came to visit Suk-Hyung Oppa and I heard you're here so I thought of visiting you," I said, leaving out the daydreamer part.

"You look beautiful, Jieun," he said and he closed his eyes again. He always compliments my looks whenever we hang out.

"I thought you wouldn't be here today?" I asked him. "The CEO of SJY Entertainment decided to come today," he said with his eyes still closed.

"How it went? I heard he's an asshole," I asked him. "It didn't go exactly as I planned but it wasn't that bad."

We were both quiet until he broke the silence, "how was Japan?" He asked me as he looked at me.

"It was alright. I think I gained some weight tho," I lied. He lazily chuckled, "it doesn't matter Jieun, you gain weight, you lose weight... you would still look beautiful, but you didn't gain weight, Jieun. Who told you that?" He asked, sounding kind of angry.

"No one, I just wanted to hear you compliment me," we laughed. I lied, I wanted to see him angry. He's so sexy when he's mad.

Whenever he was angry we would always end up fucking all day... but we can't do that anymore, we're friends now and I'm also dating. I don't even know why I'm dating at this point. I wanted to break up with Taeyang 3 times but he would never let me do it, it was almost like he knew what I wanted to do.

I won't be able to control myself forever, one day I will fuck Taecyeol and if Taeyang doesn't want to be cheated on, then he will have to me go. Taeyang is a great guy, but he's not the one I'm in love with and that makes me feel guilty and bad for him, he doesn't deserve that.

Taecyeol and Taeyang are best friends but after Taeyang and I decided to date I know that Taecyeol feels betrayed and holds anger inside him but he won't let his anger out because he thinks I love Taeyang... only if he knows.

My thoughts got interrupted when someone knocked on the door and opened the door after, "hello miss Lee. Sir, 3 trainees are fighting on the 3rd floor." A trainee said I think his name's Jungmin or something like that.

We both rushed to the 3rd floor seeing a bunch of trainees standing around 2 male trainees fighting while a female trainee tried to stop them.

Taecyeol pulled the boys from each other, both of them had blood on their faces and knuckles.

Taecyeol looks very angry so no one moved, they stood there like statues. I don't blame them, he's a nice and easygoing man but we don't want to see angry Taecyeol, he looks like you would kill anyone that made the slightest noise.

"Everyone, go back to doing your job and I don't want to hear any rumors about those three. Understood?" He said calmly but everyone could see the anger in his eyes.

"The three of you, to my office." He said. Taecyeol took my hand in his and the five of us quietly walked to his office.

He sat on his chair and sat me on his lap. "Sit down." The boys and girl obeyed.

"Explain," Taecyeol said firmly with an emotionless expression.

While they were explaining all I could think about is our current position. My heart was beating so fast that I could faint any second.

TAECYEOL'S P.O.V :

"Explain," I said as I placed my right hand on my lap and my left hand around Jieun's waist.

I don't know why I sat her on my lap, it was automatic. Whenever she visited me I would always sit her on my lap so I did this without thinking. I'm not complaining tho.

"So you're telling me you fought with your best friend because he started dating your ex?" He asked them and they nod.

"I understand you, Daniel, but you have to respect Fei's decisions. She fell for your friend and there's nothing you can do about it," I said. I know how he feels. Seeing your best friend and the person you still love isn't easy.

"If you truly love Fei you will have to control yourself and respect her and your friend," I continued.

"Now hug each other and say what you feel," I said. At first, they looked awkward but after they started talking about how they felt they started to look more comfortable.

That's what Taeyang and I never did. We never talked about it so I feel like breaking his neck every time I see him.

Jieun hung her arm around my neck and she started playing with my hair.

Why is she doing this to me?

I looked into her now dark eyes, but I immediately looked away. I know I wouldn't be able to control myself if I looked into her eyes any longer.

"So everything's good, boys?" I asked them and they nodded with a smile and they left. I just hope Daniel and Jaemin didn't fall in love with each other after hugging for 20 minutes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.6K 55
【bts × twice】 𝘚𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺, 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺.
979K 26.7K 26
Red Velvet's leader ¿ BlackPink's maknae ¿
587 35 18
"𝑨𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆"
92K 3.7K 31
[LISRENE]