Thunderbirds/Stingray: Skirmi...

Por CaptainThunderWho

The Arctica Base, managed under the supervision of Dr. Moxax, is well underway of drilling of finding large q... Más

Scene 1 - Arctica
Scene 2 - Titanica
Scene 3 - Marineville
Scene 4 - Creighton Ward Mansion
Scene 5 - Ladybird Jet
Scene 6 - FAB 1 and Launch stations
Scene 7 - Report
Scene 8 - Arctica Arrival
Scene 9 - Suspicion
Scene 10 - FAB 1 and Ladybird Jet
Scene 11 - Reporting Back To Tracy Island
Scene 12 - Clear to enter into Marineville?
Scene 13 - Thunderbirds meets Stingray!
Scene 14 - Quietness
Scene 16 - Marina?
Scene 17 - Apology
Scene 18 - A New Day
Scene 19 - Brains, Lady Penelope, and Parker
Scene 20 - Awaiting
Scene 21 - Gordon's Return
Scene 22 - Questions At Marineville
Scene 23 - Moving In For The Attack!
Scene 24 - Emergency!
Scene 25 - Thunderbirds Are Go!
Scene 26 - What Do You Want Titan?
Scene 27 - Thunderbird 1 and Stingray
Scene 28 - Malfunctioning
Scene 29 - Troy Tempest Vs Titan
Scene 30 - Pod 4
Scene 31 - Cutting Out
Scene 32 - What An Organisation

Scene 15 - Party

83 1 0
Por CaptainThunderWho

We view Atlanta's house with a number of cars parked nearby suitably. Music can be heard, and we cut inside to the party. Lots of people are inside, with plenty of food and drinks on the table. Parker is busy helping serve, and everybody is nicely dressed for this special outing. The men are handsomely dressed in their suits and tuxedos, whereas the girls look stunning in their dresses. Her room is covered in special bright decorations to help the party vibe be enforced. There is Gordon, Brains, Lady Penelope, Troy, Marina, Phones, Atlanta, the Commander, Fisher, Moxax, and even Oink! The Stingray crew are gathered in one area, whereas the International Rescue personnel, with the exception of Parker, with Moxax chatting together.

Troy:

Boy, this is sure a great party here, Atlanta! You sure know how to throw a big celebration together. And what great music to choose from!

Atlanta:

Gee, thanks Troy.

Parker is serving near where Gordon and the others are. Gordon decides to joke with him.

Gordon:

Erm, waiter, could we please have some more cocktails please?

Parker:

Yes, Mr Gordon, sir.

Moxax:

A very fine butler he is, Lady Penelope.

Penelope:

He is, indeed, Doctor. The finest if you may say so.

Moxax:

Wouldn't he want to join in on the fun? He seems to be working very hard.

Penelope:

Parker did insist he helps Atlanta out this evening. An offer that she was delighted to accept.

Moxax:

And I myself am delighted to have such great publicity visiting Arctica tomorrow. You are all most special guests and I will be very happy to welcome you along. Mr. Hackenbacker, I have heard so much of your work and am delighted to learn more about you.

Brains:

Really? Well... where do I begin?

Gordon:

Brains is about to give away his life story to you, aren't you Brains?

Brains:

Yeah, Gordon. I-I was born back on 14th November 2040 and became an o-orphan when a hurricane struck my home in Michigan. I-I was ad-dopted at the age of twelve by a Cambridge University Professor who saw that I was, well, w-without being a bit smug, a great genius in his eyes.

Moxax:

A Cambridge University Professor?

Brains:

Yep. A-and, he gave me ev-every opportunity to develop my mental abilities. By eighteen, I had an as-stounding amount of k-knowledge of advanced theoretical design applications.

Gordon:

That's right, Doctor. It was when my dad was at a cultural lecture hall in Paris that he saw Mr Hackenbacker and recognized my talents.

Brains:

And with M-Mr. Tracy, a philanthropic entrepreneur you could say, he allowed me to help work for many of his machines and ships to help his company.

Gordon:

And he's quite a perfectionist I may add.

Moxax:

I see. But what else do you do in your time then, Hiram.

Brains:

As a matter of fact, my form of r-relaxation is studying t-trigonometry and thermodynamics and designing and improving my robot, Braman.

Moxax:

On top of the work you've completed with Skythrust and the Orbital Highway?

Brains:

Right. Braman has the possibility of beating err, yours truly, at chess.

Gordon:

One day.

Penelope:

Brains is an invaluable creditor to Jeff's organizations. He may appear to be rather absent-minded and forgetful, but between us Doctor, Hiram is an intense and highly focused individual. He is an accomplished marksman and an expert scuba-diver.

Brains:

Gee, thanks Lady Penelope.

Moxax:

Most interesting. You seem like your good enough to join a member of the WASPs with your abilities of scuba diving then. Much like Gordon here then. And how did you become involved with the WASPs then?

Gordon:

I guess you want to hear my life story too then, eh?

Moxax:

Gordon, answer the question. I'm not a fool.

Gordon:

Oh. Ahem. Well, you see, I was born on 14th February 2043 and developed an early interest in aquatic exploration and oceanography. I have taken part in all kinds of activities such as aquatic sports like skin-diving and water-skiing. My father named me after Leroy Gordon Cooper the highly trained astronaut.

Moxax:

Hmm. Quite a change from undersea explorations to exploring the depths of space then. Go on.

Gordon:

Well, I had a few stints here and there in the Submarine Service that led me to work with the WASPs, and then I commanded a deep sea bathyscape and spent a whole year under the sea beneath the ocean investigating marine farming methods.

Moxax:

Good. Because then you should enjoy Arctica's automatic plant then.

Gordon:

Yeah, and I have also helped Hiram here to develop special breathing apparatus and about four years I go I was involved in a hydrofoil speedboat crash when my vessel was capsized at 400 knots. My ship was completely shattered and I spent four months in a hospital bed.

Penelope:

Gordon is very good-natured and a high spirited marksman, Doctor. He possesses a strength and tenacity that makes him a respected leader and commander and is filled with rock-steady nerves.

Brains:

A-and did you that Gordon is one of the world's fastest freestyle swimmers and is a past Olympic champion at the butterfly stroke.

Moxax:

How wonderful! Anything else you are much into Gordon?

Gordon:

Fishing, unsurprisingly. But also playing the guitar, playing chess, that kind of thing.

Moxax:

I see Gordon. Now, if you must excuse me, I need to talk to Troy about something.

She abruptly leaves to head to Troy's group. The group huddle up closer together.

Gordon:

Well, what do you think of her?

Penelope:

I personally cannot stand her type. She seems very opinionated and is very keen to know about us. Perhaps too keen.

Brains:

She doesn't know about who we really are, does she?

Gordon:

We haven't said a word. But a woman with her rank and authority, it is understandable why she might be rather... head-strong.

Penelope:

We definitely should keep an eye on her. Parker is watching out and will let me be informed later tonight.

Gordon:

F.A.B.

Dr Moxax arrives at the crowd with Troy and his friends.

Moxax:

Hi there, Troy.

Troy:

Dr. Moxax, are you enjoying the party?

Moxax:

I am very much. Atlanta I cannot thank you enough for inviting me.

Atlanta:

Not at all. Glad to have you with us.

Moxax:

Are you all enjoying tonight?

Phones:

We sure are, Doctor. We sure are.

Marina doesn't seem to be too pleased that she has arrived over to them. She sticks close to Troy. Oink begins approaching up to the crows as well.

Oink:

OINK! OINK! OINK!

Dr Moxax laughs.

Moxax:

Hay, it's this little fella again. Had we better prepare him?

Troy:

How do you mean, Doctor?

Moxax:

Oh, I thought Marina brought him over so we could have him to eat.

The group laugh, realizing that there is a double meaning behind it but play along anyway. Marina saddens.

Was it this seal doing here anyway?

Phones:

It's Marina's pet. We collected him up from another drilling rig some years back. Ever since then, Marina adopted him as a pet.

Moxax:

Aw. That's nice. Can we go over to the window, I would quite like to watch the night sky. It's pretty tonight.

Troy:

Sure thing.

They all head over and watch the sky.

Commander:

Ah, we get some great views from Marineville at nighttime.

Moxax:

It's beautiful. But I'm sure you don't have time to share it with someone special.

Troy:

How's that?

Moxax:

I mean, someone special, someone you fancy or you may... like?

Troy:

Well, yeah, but at Marineville there is little time for romance because we're too busy defending the Earth from hostile underwater threats.

Moxax:

Of course. I quite understand. You know Troy, you're a very lucky man to have such women around you. But I know you would rather focus more on your profession than get caught up in affairs with the girls.

Troy:

Yeah?

Marina becomes sadder.

Moxax:

Well, I shouldn't brag. I don't want my arm being bitten again!

Marina storms off. Nobody has seemed to have noticed, except for Moxax who is looking smug with herself. She leaves for the door and exits. Parker who is helping to serve drinks has seen her leave in a flood of tears. He thinks to himself about why she is upset and heads to Lady Penelope.

Parker:

Beg your pardon, m'lady.

Penelope:

Parker? What seems to be the problem?

Parker:

Well, it was Ms Marina. She suddenly left and looked very upset.

Penelope:

Why, I must tell Troy this. Thank you for telling me this, Parker. Is there anything else that you have noticed tonight?

Parker

No, m'lady. But I think it may have something to do with that Dr Moxax.

Penelope:

Right.

Lady Penelope leaves and approaches Troy.

Troy?

Troy:

Oh, hi there Lady Penelope. You enjoying the party tonight?

Penelope:

I am indeed. But Parker has just noticed that Marina has suddenly left. And she seemed to be very upset.

Troy:

Upset? I thought she was right beside me.

Phones:

Marina does seem to have a habit of suddenly disappearing without anyone noticing. We can't tell what could be going through her head, especially because she's mute.

Troy:

I'll go and find her. You stay here.

Troy leaves to find her.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.9K 410 32
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " The nerve! " " Wha...
6.8K 352 26
Modern/ Walking dead Au characters are in fact 18-30 years of age and will be mature so readers discretion advised The world is in shambles. Walker's...
23.8K 953 54
CONTENT CONTAINS : SEXUAL CONTENT HARASSMENTS DRUG USE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " All t...