𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆| ✔︎

Da izzeliaa

"I hate you." "Are you sure? I don't think I got a fair chance." "I am." "Are you very sure?" "Has anyone eve... Altro

00
01 // I guess I miss her
02 // parker, theo parker
03 // so, we meet again
04 // i'll pay for your food
05 // I hate everyone
06 // i just want your company
07 // halftime show
08 // jacob, jack, j lo
09 // parkers
10 // who doesn't like sprite ?
12 // its fun making you blush
13 // I dont want to be Camilla anymore
14 // calm and collected person
15 // i need a distraction
16 // we dont like him
17 // suddenly im not so cold
18 // trustworthy individual
19 // i just like the sound of her voice
20 // california girls
21 // irresistible
22 // are you safe?
23 // ms ella
24 // hungry and horny
25 // im nervous
26 // dont call me that
27 // out of character
28 // i coached him
29 // harassed by a little kid
30 // minimalist
31 // toupe
32 // kazzle
33 // words hurt
34 // i'd live here
35 // welcome to the family
36 // sorry parker
37 // hes so much nicer to you
38 // simple but complete
39 // everythings on a spectrum
40 // you dont leave the people you love
41 // someone actually showed up, for me
42 // what a sweetheart
43 // do you ever fucking stop talking?
44 // melodramatic
45//drunk in love
46 // I'll never leave
47//i made it count
48//that's what family's for
49//jay
Epilogue
Through Anothers Lens

11 // see you in twenty

21.1K 962 3K
Da izzeliaa

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷: 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

Camilla

Probably my inability to make good first impressions in most cases.

I have a tendency that say a sarcastic remark or say I'm an assassin.

I think once you actually have a real conversation with me you realize I'm not a complete bitch.

I waited outside Kaz's school with a smile.

I think he's been having a bad week, so I decided to pick him up and take him to get food or something along those lines.

As Kaz walked out I smiled at him and he frowned walking up to me.

"How was school?" I asked him.

"It was fine."

Alright.

He walked with me, "Do you want to get something to eat?"

"I'm not hungry."

"Did something happen Kaz?"

"Nothing happened."

I gave him a worried look as he got in the car, "Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Home."

"Okay," I said softly driving, "did someone do something."

"Did you ever consider that you did?"

"What?"

As we neared the house he looked at me, "I just don't want to be around you."

I lightly laughed, "What are you talking about?"

Instead of laughing he just frowned at me, "I don't think you're a good person."

"Kaz what happened?"

"You did."

I looked at him confused, "Kaz I need you tell me what actually happened."

He looked at me before getting out of the car as I parker in the driveway, "I just don't want to be around someone like you," he told me making sure to annunciate each word clearly.

He slammed the car door making me more confused about what I could've done.

As the door opened I could see my mom smile at him before looking back at me with a sly smile making my heart sink.

Oh.

I didn't look back at her before reversing leaving.

I knew she didn't like me that much was clear, I just never knew she would take both my dad and little brother from me.

I didn't think she could if I'm being honest.

As I parked the car I pulled out my phone.

Me: Hey Kaz!! I know you don't want to talk but if you need help make sure to text me. Love you.

Not delivered 4:30pm

Ouch.

That was fast.

As I walked into my apartment I didn't care enough to close my door quietly causing Ms.Ella to call out, "Watch yourself."

"Suck my dick," I called back causing a few seconds of silence before there was just banging on my wall as I took off my shoes.

I took off my jacket that was slightly wet from the rain that I had to walk in for a quick minute in order to get to the doors.

I frowned as I picked up Kaz's hoodie he left here before I tossed it on a chair making my way to my room laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I know she never talked well about my character to Kaz but he always ignores her and the comments. This time she had to have said something more vile than usual.

I mean it's Kaz he's his own person with very outspoken opinions a simple comment of me being rude or something along those lines isn't going to make him not want to see me.

The kids nickname is literally Kazzle Dazzle.

He had an obsession with glitter glue when he was seven hence the dazzle part.

I had to take him to the emergency room one time since he ate it so his organs could be glittery too or something like that.

Psychopath.

He didn't die so it's a funny story to tell.

The ringing of my phone broke me from my thoughts as I saw Parker's contact show up, "Hello?"

"Hi Cam," I heard him say as I looked up at my ceiling, "I'm bored."

"Take a nap."

"I already did," he said.

"Take another one," I said slightly annoyed.

He paused for a second, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"Are you home right now?"

"I am."

"See you in twenty."

"Parker."

"Cam."

I smiled softly, "See you in twenty."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"You want me to do what now?"

"I need you to break into Lincoln's dorm with me," he nodded.

"Why?"

"He has something of mine and I need it back," he told me.

"That's very illegal."

"This is one of the few nights he won't be there during the night."

I looked at him nodding, "I'm in."

"Really?" he said surprised.

"Who doesn't want to break into a strangers living place to steal something back with a person named Theo Parker?"

He smiled at me before I raised an eyebrow, "Are you really going to wear that?"

"Yes, why?"

"It's too bright."

"This isn't mission impossible Angel."

"It is now Parker," I replied walking to my closet scanning through my clothes taking out a dark hoodie and slipping it on.

I grabbed my oversized black hoodie tossing it to him, "Try this on."

"It's not going to fit me."

"It will."

He gave me a look before putting it on and I kept back a smile at the hoodie that was obviously not the right size for him.

"Maybe you were right," I nodded, "we have to stop by yours before then."

Theo nodded walking with me as I grabbed my keys making sure to lock my door since someone said someone robbed them the other day.

I'm not looking for someone to break into my house, I just got a new toaster.

It's light blue and I like it.

Ms. Ella walked past us shooting me a dirty look, "Camilla."

"What?"

"Don't take a tone with me."

"What?" I repeated in the same tone as she reached for her door handle and my eyes widened realizing she was going to let Precious out.

I gripped Theo's hand dragging him to the elevator frantically pressing the close button all while she gave me a triumphant look.

I flipped her off and a scowl went to her face as she opened the door too late and the elevator doors closed.

"Evil lady," I muttered as Theo lightly laughed, "she tried hitting me with her car once," I told him.

"She did?"

"Would've been dead if I didn't run away."

My life really did flash before my eyes at that moment.

"What did this guy steal from you?" I asked him.

"I'll tell you but you can't laugh," he said raising an eyebrow.

"I won't."

He held out his pinky and I lightly laugh, "Are you really going to have me make a pinky promise?"

"They're sacred," he shrugged as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," I told him doing it.

"A trophy."

"What trophy?"

"For basketball I got it when I was a sophomore," he told me obviously leaving out a few details.

"Okay," I nodded.

It's obviously important to him so I'll help him get it back.

To be fair if he said the guy took his toothbrush or something I'd still help him.

Parker is a hard person not to like.

"Do you have your drivers license by chance?" I asked Theo.

"I do."

"Can you drive," I asked, "I'm tired."

He nodded and I tossed the keys to him as he opened my car door for me.

"So what exactly is the plan for this? Like how are we going to break in?"

"I haven't thought about that," he shrugged, "maybe kick down the door."

"I know how to pick a lock," I told him, "I just need wire."

"Why do you know how to pick a lock."

"I got locked in a closet once and after that I made sure to know how to pick a lock just in case," I said casually.

"How do you get locked in a closet?" Theo asked with a smile.

"Is Lincoln definitely not going to be there?" I asked avoiding the question all together.

"I know for a fact he's not."

"Great."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What are you guys doing?" Jaiden asked running his eyes as Theo put on a black hoodie.

"Robbing someone," I said.

"Seriously?"

I nodded, "Part time job."

He smiled at me before turning back to his laptop as Theo looked back over at me, "Ready?"

"Ready."

We walked out having to walk to another part of the campus until finding Lincolns room. Theo passed me the wire as I carefully used it, gaining access to the room a minute later.

Theo looked at me impressed before we both went in flipping on the light searching for the trophy.

I looked through his dresser before my mouth dropped open, "Parker look at this shit."

Theo walked behind me looking over my shoulder before quietly laughing, "Is that the dean?"

"In tighty-whities,"I confirmed, "why does he have this?"

"Has a thing for older men," Theo joked, before going to to searching as I put the picture back where it originally was.

Based off my search in this guys room I can confirm he's weird.

He has a stash of empty Cheeto wrappers in the corner of his room, some with mold.

"Found it," Theo told me showing me the small trophy.

I smiled at him as we both made sure everything was how it was left before leaving the room.

As we stepped into the hall turning a flashlight was shone on our backs, "Hey!"

I didn't even get the chance to look back as Theo gripped my hand pulling me with him away from the scene.

I could hear footsteps follow us making me nervous but Theo lightly laughed the farther away we got causing me to laugh too.

We sprinted down the hall together.

"Keep up Parker," I said passing him.

"I hate you," he said lightly, before pulling me into an empty room.

"I hate you more," I replied, catching my breath as we ducked behind a counter sitting next to each other as the door opened a minute later.

Parker put his hand over my mouth as I did the same until the door closed once more and I smiled at him, "Holy fuck."

"He didn't stand a chance against us," Theo said making me smile more.

"True."

We stood up and Theo held out his fist to me and I rolled my eyes before giving him a fist bump.

We both left the room only to be met by the security guard making laps in the area searching for us.

Theo and I looked at each other, "On three," whispered.

I nodded watching as he put his fingers up as the third one went up we sprinted together making our way to a familiar old building.

As we reached the roof I bursted out laughing just feeling happy at the moment.

Theo looked at me smiling before we both sat on the edge together, "Why do we sit on the edge?" I randomly asked since there's no railing keeping us from falling.

"Excitement I think," Theo said and I nodded in agreement.

He looked over at me before saying, "What happened?"

"What are you talking about."

"You seemed off when I called you," he shrugged.

I frowned, "I just had a dumb argument with Kaz."

"Oh," Theo nodded, "do you want to talk about it?"

"About what?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows.

"The argument," Theo clarified.

I blinked at him, "Do you really want to hear about it?"

"If you want to talk about it then I do,"

I gave him a soft smile, "I guess I do."

After giving him a hesitant look I explained the events as he nodded along listening to me, as I finished he was frowning but I felt relieved having someone to talk to.

"I guess I'm just not meant to be loved," I half joked trying to lighten the mood.

"You are," Theo replied with a roll of his eyes.

"Not everyone is meant to be loved," I said randomly.

"That might be true, but you most certainly are."

I looked over at him and he was looking at the view, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," he said.

"What's the deal with the trophy?"

A small smile raised on his lips, "Mason and I won it together."

"Who's Mason?" I asked him not recognizing the name.

"My friend," he said shortly, "he passed away two years ago."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Wasn't your fault don't apologize," he shrugged and I placed my hand over his as some form of comfort.

Out of the corner of my eyes I could see his cheeks slight change color even in the dim lighting making me smile, "You're cute."

I think he appreciated the change in topics since his shoulders relaxed.

He blushes easily.

Noted.

He frowned at me, "I'm not fucking cute."

I smiled, "You are."

"I'm not cute."

"Sure Parker," I said, "why do you wear a camera around your neck?" I asked him.

"It makes me look mysterious."

"Can I see some of your pictures?" I asked him curious.

"There's this art show," he told me, "tomorrow at six, I'm part of it. You can come if you want to," he said.

"I'll be there," I nodded, "just text me the address."

He smiled at me, "I will."

"It's a date."

"I was thinking our first date would be somewhere a little less crowded," he replied.

"Figure of speech," I sighed.

♤✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶ 𐐒𐐚 ✶ఌ𖨆ఌ✶♤

♡︎☺︎︎♡︎ ♡︎☺︎︎♡︎

Chapter 11

8/08/2021 3:21am

⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒❃.✮:✮.❃⭒

My apologies to all the Kaz stans this is an apology for this and future events

I refuse to explain jokes I make to ppl anymore since then it's not funny

I think like every 3 chapters I switch over to Theos pov

Do you guys just expect me to be rude when you dm me or something since most people always apologize for dming me or for "taking up my time" like stop apologizing to me I like talking to u guys 🤨

I found a pair of jeans that I bought like 10 months ago that were too tight when I got them and I randomly found them and tried them on and they're now a little loose on me and it kinda made me sad instead of happy

Moving on from that I'm so scared of giants

Like I have a legitimate unhealthy fear of them

I HAD THE WEIRDEST DREAM

Okay so I was at my grandparents old house with a bunch of random people and it was a race to the death kinda like hunger games

But when you bite someone you turned into a werewolf so long story short me and this one dude turned into werewolf and we adopted kids but the kids were these green beans

That made me sound weird since I basically admitted to biting people in my dreams

There's so many people that street race near where I live for some reason

I distinctly remember seeing so many people say they were going to bully the male mc in my story but there's literally no Theo slander

I got an idea for a new book and so basically I really want to write it so I will at someone point

My holy trinity is the three S's

Sleep, smut, and snacks

Tiktok is so sensitive

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

71.3K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
608 1 4
Happy ever after seems so easy for some people. But not for us. We're locked somewhere between love and hate. TARALYNN EVANS I've loved Shawn nearly...
Jonesing ✓ Da 〽️åniäç

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

141 6 4
"Wanted to be bold." I blush while I avoid eye contact. "Devin needed to borrow clothes for gym." I stare at my bare legs. "I should've told her no."...
4.9K 419 35
"Highschool? Bullshit." ~The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Nobody likes highschool. It's four years of being judged, getting your heartbroken, feelin...