Stars of Teyvat, Genshin Impa...

By mikanzwrld

I am forever your most devoted believer. GENSHIN ONESHOTS ✶ DISCON. by @mikanzwrld / 2021 - 20... More

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐕𝐀𝐓 ₊˚.♡ ↷
─── VENTI ; windblume picnic ♡
─── CHILDE ; lemonade ♡
─── XIAO ; crystalflies ♡
─── ALBEDO ; science homework ♡
─── AUTHOR'S NOTE ; i'm still alive ♡
─── VENTI ; there for you ♡
─── XIAO ; his karmic debt ♡
─── 4NEMO ; as your boyfriend ♡
─── DILUC ; wedding's blessing [ part i ]♡
─── DILUC ; wedding's blessing [ part ii ]♡
─── MONDSTADT ; school headcanons♡
─── LIYUE ; school headcanons♡
─── INAZUMA ; school headcanons♡
─── HALLOWEEN SPECIAL ; a spooky night ♡
─── AMBER ; food delivery ♡
─── RAIDEN EI ; a winter stroll ♡
─── XIAO ; a birthday with you ♡
One Journey Ends, and Another Begins.

─── XIAO ; some holiday love ♡

3.8K 61 208
By mikanzwrld

❝ Merry Christmas, Y/N.  ❞

SETTINGS. female reader. fluff. modern au.

SYNOPSIS. in which xiao gives you a christmas surprise! 

NOW PLAYING. all i want for christmas is you ; mariah carey 

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

AUTHOR'S NOTE. hey guys !! how is everyone ?? YES I KNOW it's been a month since Christmas, but this idea just popped into my head and i didn't wanna wait another year to publish it so consider this a very late christmas special :)  ALSO I PROMISE I'LL START WRITING OTHER CHARACTERS AFTER THIS IT'S JUST XIAO HAS BEEN THE ONLY THING IN MY BRAIN EVER SINCE I FOUND OUT HE EXISTED </3

so i'm gonna try to start writing some other characters soon !! lmk if you guys want me to write any specific characters <3

um anyways this is probs gonna be real long so better start reading !! i love y'all. 

"WOULD YOU PLEASE TURN OFF THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC, Y/N? It's getting really annoying," Xiao grumbled, crossing his arms.

"Really, Xiao? It's Christmas! Where's your holiday spirit?" You laughed and slapped his arm playfully as you hung up the last ornament on the tree. "Come on, sing with me! Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock, jingle bells swing and jingle bells-"

"NO."

You pouted, "You're no fun." You abruptly went over to turn off the music, but not before sticking your tongue out at Xiao. He stuck out his tongue back.

"Soooo, now that we're doing decorating the apartment, wanna go out somewhere?"

Xiao was caught off guard. "W-what?"

You giggled and twisted your hair around you finger. "Out on a date, silly! I heard that the Wanmin Restaurant has an entire new menu for the holidays; wanna go check it out with me?"

Xiao's cheeks flushed. "Uh... s-sure."

You beamed at him, "Okay! I'll go get changed," and skipped happily to your room.

Xiao frowned, Well that was unexpected. He'd been wanting to do this for a while now, but he'd always thought that he would be the one to ask you out, not the other way around!

After all, he was the one with the surprise . . .

Oh well, we'll see how it turns out.

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

"You sure you're not cold, Y/N? You're shivering," Xiao pointed out quietly as the two of you walked down the busy streets of Liyue Harbor to the Wanmin Restaurant.

"Y-yeah, I'm f-fine! D-don't w-worry about m-me," you stammered, but Xiao wasn't convinced. With a sigh he took off his coat and wrapped it across your shoulders. "Ya know, you really are helpless sometimes."

You glared at him. "Says the one who's never cooked in all the time we've been together."

A/N: I was gonna make Y/N say something bad about Xiao but I couldn't bring myself to do it I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH AHHH <3

"Shut up ya little- oh, we're here."

Wanmin Restaurant was decked all out for the holidays- there were multicolored lights and leaf garlands strung up everywhere, as well as a Christmas tree. But the best thing about it was the giant plushie of Guoba (the restaurant's mascot) in front of the building, wearing a santa hat.

You immediately dragged Xiao over to take a picture.

"Ahhh it's so cute!!! Xiao, let's get a selfie!"

"No."

"But whyyyy?? It's too cute not to take a picture!!"

"I said no. Now come on, let's go inside. It's cold out here."

"Fineeee." You walked into the restaurant and was immediately greeted by none other than your best friend Xiangling, daughter of the restaurant's head chef.

"Xiao, Y/N! It's great to see you again!" Xiangling exclaimed happily. "Hiiii, Xiangling," you replied, giving her a hug. Xiao just nodded curtly.

"Did you like our decor outside?" Xiangling asked.

"Yeah!! I wanted to take a picture of Guoba, but Xiao wouldn't let me."

"I never said you couldn't take a picture of it, I said I didn't want to be in the picture. You could've taken a photo of it by yourself."

"Wait wha- XIAO!!"

Xiangling giggled and said "Come on you two, there's a table in the back I've been reserving just for you!"

As you and Xiao settled down in the restaurant, you were greeted by several familiar faces. There was Hu Tao and Yanfei, your roommates from college; Childe and Zhongli, Xiao's older friends from college; Beidou and Ningguang, your neighbours from across the street; and Xingqiu and Chongyun, your neighbors who lived in the apartment below yours.

A/N: Do y'all notice something about the people I mentioned? Read it carefully hehehe ;)

"Oh hey everyone, happy holidays!" You said cheerfully as they said hello and wished you and Xiao a merry Christmas.

"Yoo-hoo, Y/N~!" called Hu Tao from halfway across the restaurant. "I haven't seen you in absolutely forever! How've ya been?"

"Hii, Hu Tao, Yanfei," you said. "I've been good! Me and Xiao decided to stop by to check out the holiday menu."

"Oh hey Y/N, I just got a job as an official lawyer!" said Yanfei. She handed you a business card. "If you ever have an legal issues, feel free to call me!"

"U-um, okay!" You slipped the card into your pocket.

Meanwhile Xiao was getting bullied by Childe- (I'm not even gonna finish writing that because no lol)

"Ajax, please stop," said Zhongli flatly. He was sipping a cup of strong black coffee while he looked at the menu. "You're annoying him."

"Oh come on, Z! I'm just having some fun," said Childe, slapping Xiao's arm jokingly. Xiao glared at him. "Bitch."

"Xiaooo, can we please order something now? I'm hungry." you complained.

"Ugh" Xiao pushed Childe away from him and went to go sit down next to you. "Sorry, love. That little bitch over there was giving me a headache."

"HEY, WHO'RE YOU CALLING A- ow! Why'd you do that, Z?"

Zhongli sighed. "Just sit down, Ajax.

You laughed, and Xiao even began to smile a bit as Zhongli and Childe continued to argue away.

"Soo, whaddya wanna order?" you asked Xiao.

"Almond Tofu."

"What, again? You always order that, Xiao!"

"So? I like it."

"Alright then, suit yourself." You shrugged and turned to Xiangling. "Hey Xia, anything on the holiday menu you would recommend?"

"Oh yeah, definitely! There's the Noodles and Mountain Delicacies, Full-Moon Egg, Universal Peace . . ." Xiangling continued to describe all of the holiday dishes in detail, making your mouth water while Xiao sat and stared at his phone.

Or so you thought; unbeknownst to you, really Xiao was fidgeting with the object inside his jacket pocket and thinking about what he was about to do soon.

I hope everything goes well, because if it doesn't . . . I can't bear to think about how it would feel.

─── ─── ☆: *. ☽ .* :☆ ─── ───

It was now late evening, and you and Xiao were walking down the streets of the city together with your friends. Soon you stopped down by the harbor to watch the holiday firework show, and Xiao knew it was time.

While you were busy talking to Xingqiu and Chongyun, Xiao quietly slipped away. Xingqiu noticed and raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.

Soon the firework show started, and you looked around for Xiao, but he wasn't there.

"Xiao?" You asked, confused. "Where are you?"

"Look behind you."

You turned around, and there he was: Your boyfriend Xiao, on one knee.

"Y/N L/N. I've only known you for three years, but to me it feels like forever. You're the most precious thing in my life, Y/N. You shined a light on my world of darkness, and I couldn't be happier."

"I know I don't show a fuck about it, but... I fucking love you, Y/N. I love you so, so much. So please, will you marry me? Will you continue to stay by my side, as my wife?"

You were at a loss for words. Xiao Alatus, the love of your life, was finally proposing to you...? It was like a dream come true.

"Xiao, I..." you said, a smile forming on your face. "Yes. Of course I'll marry you, Xiao. I love you too."

"Then I gift this ring to you," Xiao said with a smile, slipping the ring onto your finger. It was a gorgeous braided gold band, with a large diamond in the middle and several smaller ones surrounding it. You gasped and smiled when you noticed that the diamonds formed a heart shape. "I had it made specially for you... I hope you like it."

"I don't just like it, I love it!" You exclaimed happily. "I love it more than anything!"

"Even me?" Xiao teased.

"Well, other than you, silly." Xiao chuckled at that. He leaned down, and ever so softly, he kissed you.

His lips were warm; he tasted like fresh herbs and Almond Tofu. He kissed you gently, tenderly, and you kissed him back.

When he pulled away, your face was red and you were out a breath, but you couldn't be happier. You threw your arms around your boyfriend- no, fiance- burying your face in his neck. "Thank you, Xiao."

Xiao kissed the top of your head softly. "Of course, my love."

"OOOOOOOH, the lovebirds are finally engaged~!" said a voice from behind. You and Xiao turned around and saw your group of friends standing in front of you. It was Childe who had spoken.

"Shut up, you little piece of sh-" Xiao managed to cut himself off, for your sake. You giggled, Xiao's face turned red. "Sorry, love."

"It's okay. C'mon, let's watch the fireworks!" Xiao nodded, and the two of you turned to watch the colorful display of explosions.

As you watched the fireworks light up the sky, you leaned your head on Xiao's shoulder gently. "Xiao?"

"Yes, my love?"

"Merry Christmas."

Xiao smiled and intertwined his fingers with yours.

❝ Merry Christmas, Y/N. ❞

AUTHOR'S NOTE. WHOOO I'M FINALLY FINISHED :DDD  tbh i feel like the ending isn't great but i'm pretty happy with it overall ?? what do you guys think of it, please let me know <33 

sorry this took so long to write asjksjd, i tried to get it done asap but school and personal life just wouldn't let me :\  

also wtf i'm looking at the word count it's 1.9 k words WHAT- 

anyways, i'll try to start writing some other characters soon, so look forward to that! feel free to comment down below who'd you like to see next <3 love y'all, stay safe !! 

THANK YOU FOR VISITING STARS OF TEYVAT !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907K 22K 79
(Genshin Characters x Gender Neutral Reader) A collection of one-shots featuring you and the lovely Genshin characters. © Adoriingly 2021. All Rights...
2.8M 77.1K 50
❝ IMAGINE IF GENSHIN IMPACT WAS A DATING SIM ❞ a series of one shots w/ our beloved genshin impact cast bc i need more content for them [COMPLETED] ...
43.8K 384 15
Will be mostly non-binary reader F: Female reader M: Male reader NB: Non-binary reader This is my first time doing oneshots so don't judge too much p...
3.9M 117K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...