Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Battle for Heaven
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

Vale Battle

1.4K 14 19
By WAMred

An: Basically a battle which involves corrupt version of RWBY characters from evil aus.

A day later since Kuoh battle.

At Beacon Academy.

Currently the academy is running by Tai, who is wearing armor given to him by Zanza, and a few others.

Not far from Beacon is Y/N Omega and his team as they are riding vehicles.

Y/N Omega vehicle.

Team vehicle.

Y/N: "Alright everyone you all know the plan" he said on the comms.

???: "Yup. You go fight Tai and his corrupt version of his family (Au) while the rest of us go and deal with the rest" a male voice spoke.

Iris: sigh "you just want to go back to treasure hunting don't you Drake?" She said as the man who is driving the truck is reveal.

Nathan Drake (Uncharted): "yeah after all there are a whole other worlds yet to be discovered with riches have yet to be found" he said making the others chuckle at his sense of adventure.

Y/N: "Focus everyone as we are almost there" he said making them stop and get serious as the academy is in their view.

Elsewhere.

Currently flying towards Beacon Academy is a fleet of AUD ships but leading the fleet is a strange space ship.

Inside the leading ship is Admiral Tarkin (Star wars) who is planning an attack on the hunters and huntresses that is currently in Vale. However he immediately received a message from General Jane, sister of Ironwood.

Jane: "Tarkin slow down the fleet a little so that Y/N and his team succeed in taking care of Tai." She said.

Tarkin: "very well General Jane but I am worry that their success would be quite low" he said.

Jane: curious "why do you think that?" She ask.

Tarkin: sigh "I received intel that Zanza hired someone who will killed Y/N Omega without breaking a sweat" he said causing Jane to frown.

Jane: "thank you for informing me of this Tarkin but who knows what the possibility of this enemy killing Y/N Omega" she said.

Back with Y/N and his team.

Y/N and his team defeat the hunters and huntresses as they stood outside the door to Tai office.

Y/N: "Let start this fight" he said as both himself and his team barrage into the office where Tai, his family, and a few allies were waiting for them.

Y/N immediately dash towards Tai and punch him in the face while his team attack the rest.

Nathan Drake vs the corrupt version of Summer, Raven, and Qrow.

Iris vs the corrupt version of rwby and jnpr.

And Warrior vs the corrupt version of Cfvy.

An: minus Velvet. Why? Because Zanza thought that Velvet would be weak to fight in a battle. Also if some of you weren't aware but Zanza have powers unlike his original.

And Sharla is meanwhile healing her team.

Within a few minutes.

Y/N Omega was panting as Tai, who armor is completely destroy, is standing in front of him with injuries.

Tai: "you will pay for attempting to destroy Beacon" he said but suddenly he was stab in the heart by a new comer.

???: Chuckle darkly "sadly for you that will be my purpose" a familiar voice spoke causing Y/N Omega eyes to widen.

Y/N: "it can't be" he said as the new comer reveal himself.

Evil Mega: "Hello Omega it be so long since we saw each other" he said slicing off Tai head as a dark orb came out fron Tai and got absorb into EM.

Y/N: eyes widen "How?" He said completely surprised.

EM: chuckle "Simple while the original survive I was dying if it wasn't for my master who gave me a new body" he said.

Y/N: "So Zanza is your master" he said but EM laugh cut him off.

EM: "Sadly that bastard ain't my master but rather my employer and if you think I will reveal my master identity then you are mistaken" he said as he unleash a powerful aura.

Suddenly EM morph into a new form that completely surprised Y/N.

Dark Evil O-Mega: "Like my new form? My master told me that Zanza gave Tai a small bit of darkness which is just enough to help me evolve" he said.

An: to Pksp04 I know that you made Y/N Omega op but I know ways that you didn't expect.

Y/N: "So?" He ask a bit confused.

Deom: "it means" he said aiming his hand at Y/N "That you are about to face your worst enemy" he said as Y/N cough out blood. Y/N blink to see that Deom is in front of him with his fist onto his gut.

Y/N: "wait" he thought and realized how Deom is about to punch him without his knowledge.

An: basically Deom cause reality to slow down while he walk towards Y/N but upon punching him it cause reality to catch up.

While Deom is completely beating Y/N, Y/N team manage to kill the corrupt versions but they are completely speechless at Y/N being defeated.

A few minutes later.

Y/N lay on the ground completely beaten but before Deom could kill him, he stop then power down and start to walk away.

Deom: "you are lucky that my master told me that keeping you alive will be quite interesting" he said then stop. "You better be prepared for our final battle will be legendary" he said as he vanish.

As Y/N team quickly help him AUD arrive which a transport airship pick the team up and the medics start to inject him with healing gel.

An: basically a alter version of half life medkits.

Upon injecting him, the medics then put him into a healing pod where he rest as the transport airship start to bring them to Unity Academy. The AUD however stays as they secure Vale.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 48 6
You've probably heard the whole Union Academy story before, reader is bullied or abused yada yada yada....but what if this time the reader wasn't tha...
30.5K 648 20
Born in a chaotic world Y/N went to Union to become a hero only to be abused and neglected by Union because he was a nobody. It wasn't long until he...
226K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
18.2K 298 13
Y/n L/n born with no quirk no aura or semblance, or sacred gear but did have one power King ghidorah So powerful in fact you had to hide it and look...