Adaline Rose

By marvelinbooks99

~Rumpelstiltskin's sister, Adaline Rose finds who she is by following her memories. ... More

Summary
Character Description
Aesthetics
connections
⁂⸸ Charlotte Gaia Gilbert ⁂⸸
⁂⸸ Prologue ⁂⸸
⁂⸸Part 1 🌹⁂⸸
⁂⸸~ Chapter 1 ~⁂⸸
⁂⸸ Chapter 3 ⁂⸸
⁂⸸ Chapter 4 ⁂⸸
⁂⸸ Chapter 5 ⁂⸸
⁂⸸Chapter 6⁂⸸
⁂⸸Chapter 7⸸⁂
⸸⁂chapter 8⸸⁂

⁂⸸ ~ Chapter 2 ~⁂⸸

967 16 0
By marvelinbooks99

OUTFIT ABOVE 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

~ Storybrooke - Daisy's car ~

DAISY POV

Cruising down the road into town with Paige in the passenger seat, we are both singing along to the music playing on the radio. Driving past familiar stores in town waving at some people as I park the car in front of Granny's for breakfast.

"DD look!" I follow Paige's arm that Is pointing at the town clock. I stare in shock I turn to look back at Paige only to see everyone else has stopped to look as well. Everyone staring in shock at the town clock, the clock that has never moved, had suddenly moved overnight. My mind immediately goes to Henry and how this will be big for him, I will have to talk to him later.

"Wow guess time is finally moving around here. C'mon bubbles let go get some breakfast before school. You know what I say, a pastry a - "

"Day keeps a frown from coming your way, yes DD I know haha lets go get you a pastry then." We laugh and run into Grannies together grabbing a seat at one of the booths. I see Granny come over ready to take our orders, I look at Paige and I see her smiling big and doing a little dance to a song playing in her mind. I love this girl, I don't know how I would have survived without her, she is my little girl.

I've drifted off into old memories of Paige I had not seen Granny come and go from our booth, I had not seen or felt Paige grab my hand and play thumb war with me. It was not until Paige had both her hands on my cheeks squishing them and shaking my head side to side that I notice what is happening around me.

"Sorry bubbles got lost in my mind." I notice a pastry, a bowl of fruit and my regular tea in front of me. "Ooo what pastry had you picked for me today?" it is not unusual for Paige to order for me, as we come here once or twice a week for breakfast, she sometimes likes to order me a pastry to try or even if I had just zoned out like before.

"Well DD today you are eating an apple Danish with a light cinnamon topping, and to the side of you in the brown bag you will notice one Nutella filled croissant for you to have during your lunch today. And don't worry I got myself one too." She smiles big at me continuing her dance as she eats her bowl of fruit and toast. I join her in a dance as we laugh and eat. Enjoying this calm morning.

I look up after hearing Henry. "Hey, Simba shouldn't you be heading to school?" Henry and Emma turn towards Paige and myself "Hey Aunt Dais, let's go you and Emma can walk Paige and I." he pulls Paige out of the booth as I slowly stand and leave some money for Granny, I walk out of the diner with Emma meeting up with the kids outside.

All four of us walking in a small group, Paige and I not paying attention to Emma and Henrys conversation as we are playing paper, scissors, rock as we walk to the bus stop. Suddenly I see something coming our way, I quickly grab Paige and bob her down with me as an apple flies over our heads.

"Hey Simba watch where you are throwing things!" Henry and Emma quickly turn and see us both rising from our crouched position looking at him. He apologises and continues his conversation. "They don't know. It's a haze to them. Ask anyone anything. Better yet ask Dais And you'll see." Paige has put her headphones in not listening to what we are saying anymore. "It's true Emma, I wish I could tell you anything, but I don't know anything from my past, my birth, how I became friends with half of these people. Or even who Paige's real parents are only just that he was my brother. I don't remember any of it."

As I say this Henry has grabbed my hand, Paige seeing him grab my hand she grabs the other one. I look at Emma hoping to see she understands a little bit, but she seems lost still. "So, for decades, people have been walking around in a haze, not aging, with screwed up memories, stuck in a cursed town that kept them oblivious."

"I knew you'd get it. That's why we need you. You're the only one who can stop her curse." I tune out of Henry and Emma having a back-and-forth conversation. Just thinking about what needs to be done today.

"Why else would you be here?"

"Ooo, he has you there Emma." I point out as I tune back in for the end of the conversation, still holding both kids' hands. "Alright munchkins give me a big hug and behave in school, ok?" they both nod giving me a big group hug with both. "Bubbles I'll pick you up after school." Paige nods at me giving me one last hug and running off with Henry towards the school.

Emma had walked ahead to give us privacy and I guess to talk to Mary Margret as well. As I walk over to Emma and Mary Margret, I hear Emma's question, "I'm not in the book. Can I ask you a favour? Regina mentioned the kids in therapy. Do you know where I could find the doctor?" I get worried, knowing Regina doesn't just hand that information out like every day roses. I stop Emma from walking off I assume to Archies.

"Emma be careful, she does not tell anyone that Henry Is in therapy unless needed. I know because I am her best friend and Henrys Godmother, Mary Margret knows because she is his teacher. But you? It makes no sense why she would tell you; she might have something planned so be careful ok. and look I know you do not believe in the book, but I can tell you are very stubborn and closed off. I am not saying this to be mean Emma, but I have seen you talk to Henry, and it does not even seem like you are trying to believe him or support him. If he ever hears you talk about him in a bad way or the book he will be crushed." Emma looks at me with a surprised look, she opens her mouth to say something maybe defend herself, but I cut her off before she can speak.

"Look right now besides myself you are the only person Henry has that supports him with this book, someone he feels close to. Yes, he talks to me, but to him I cannot fix the curse that is why he needs you. If you ever destroy his beliefs, you are going to destroy him. Half this town doesn't even talk to Henry because of that book. He feels alone Emma, he brought you here hoping to not feel alone anymore so don't go ruining that, expecting to find a problem that will not be there." I turn away from her and walk to my flower shop.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

~ Enchanted forest - Regina's castle quarters ~

ADALINE ROSE POV

I walk out of the coloured smoke that had surrounded me after I had used my magic to teleport to Regina's castle. Looking around I notice that Regina is nowhere around, I turn around to ask a guard where she might be until I hear a familiar voice.

"Let me go, I want my papa! Stop please, let me go!" I run towards the voice, gasping as I see little Grace being dragged by one of Regina's guards.

"Gracie! Hey, you let her go now!" I run to them and pull Grace into my arms looking her over to make sure she is ok, "what is the meaning of this? Sweetie, Grace what are you doing here? Where is your papa?" she hugs me tightly sobbing in my arms, I look up to the guard and glare at him signalling him to leave. He turns and rushes away, knowing who I am, and my relationship to Regina, if he did anything to me, she would kill him.

"I do not know Aunt Adaline, Papa had to do something and told me to stay with the neighbours, he was meant to be back for tea. He did not turn up, the next day the Queen came to the house and took me. She has kept me trapped in a room; she will not tell me where papa is. Do you know Aunt Adaline?"

I stare at her in shock and sadness, processing her words I get angry knowing that Regina had done something to her father. I could not believe that Regina would stoop as low as to steal a child and rid of her father. It explains why I had not seen Grace and her father in a couple days, I would go and have tea with them sometimes, but when I went the house was empty.

"Oh, Gracie I wish I knew I am so sorry. But do not worry ok I will keep you with me until papa comes back, ok? let me just write a note then we will leave. Go and have seat ok." Grace nods at me and takes a seat on the couch. I walk over to Regina's desk and quickly write my letter for Regina.

Sealing the envelope and writing Regina's name on the front, I leave it on her desk. Turning around I hold my hand out to Grace for her to hold onto. "Hold on tight sweetie ok, do not be scared, it is just a little magic."

I reassure Grace as I get ready to teleport us somewhere safe. Blue smoke surrounds us as we vanish into thin air.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

~ storybrooke - Daisy's flower shop ~

DAISY POV

Another quiet time in the shop, only having had Mother Superior come into pick up her flowers. Two more orders need to be packed up for pickup today. But for now, I am just enjoying the peace and quiet of the store as I water the plants.

The bell of the door rings, alerting me a customer has arrived. I look up to see who it is, and a big smile is formed on my lips as I see the familiar face. my other best friend in town.

"Good afternoon Jefferson how are you today?" we meet each other in the middle of the store to envelope each other in a big hug.

"Hey DD, I am good how are you and little Paige doing, taking care of each other?" he greets me, wearing he normal large coat, jeans, and scarf.

Jefferson and I have always been close. However, no one knew of Jefferson, I had met him when I was on a drive through the woods, I had suddenly come across his house. I was intrigued and knocked on the door wanting to know who had lived at the edge of the woods. As soon as Jefferson had opened the door and saw me, he hugged me; like he had known me for so long. He was so happy to see me and told me how he was stuck his home but me coming there made him happier. After that Jefferson and I had grown close, I had told him about Paige, and he always listened intrigued to hear more about her. I would go over for dinner when I could just to get away from the craziness of the town, it became a routine to have dinner with Jefferson once a week.

"I am good thank you Jefferson, Paige too, she is at school now. Not that I am excited to see you and welcome you to my store, but how are you here? I thought you could not leave your home?" as happy as I am to see Jefferson I also very shocked, when I first met him and he told me he could not leave his house, I was confused but understood, like henry and myself he believed in a past life as well and said that was his curse.

"It is very surprising DD, I was just suddenly able to leave the house today, it was like something had changed in the town, I am not sure. But I am very happy." As he tells me this, I think of the clock finally moving and wondering if that may be the cause, but I do not say anything, happy for the change.

"Well, this is great Jefferson, come sit you can join me for lunch, let me make a pot of tea and we can share the Nutella croissant Paige had picked out for me today." He nods and takes a seat at the small table I have placed in the back garden of the store.

I lock the store to make sure we are not disturbed and go to join him at the table, bringing over the tea set and pastry. I tell him to help himself, serving myself a cup of tea.

We get sucked into general conversation about Paige, the plants around the store, how thinks the town looks. "So, Paige Is doing well in school?" Jefferson asks me.

"Yes, she is so smart and loves learning, something she must have gotten from my brother. She did not get that trait from me. Unlike her love for old school music, or randomly dancing when food is mentioned and do not even get me started on the sassiness. Haha she is amazing she always puts a smile on my face." If I could talk about Paige for hours.

I look at Jefferson and see him looking down at his tea with a smile on his face, it is nice seeing him smile, especially when he was stuck inside for who knows how long. But whenever Paige is brought up, he always has a smile on his face loving to listen to stories about her.

"How are the dreams DD, no one ever talks to you about those. Are the people, ok?" This is one of the many reasons I love Jefferson. Right from the start I knew I could trust him and that is why only he knows about my dreams. He does not think I am crazy, or that I need professional help. No Jefferson lets me talk about it and loves to hear the stories I have of the family I see.

"They are well Jefferson, I saw Rebekah last night and she was getting ready for something called a homecoming, which apparently is a high school dance. She looked beautiful. But I do not trust the people she chose to stay with, they are being to kind to her suddenly. Niklaus was not even with her, he had apparently left town."

Jefferson and I had sat and talked for a while, at the end of his visit he asked if he could purchase some flowers that he could use on his hats, but since it was his first time to my shop, I told him to take what he wanted free of charge. With a big hug he had departed the store heading back home.

Sighing in exhaustion I finish cleaning the store getting ready to close for the day even though it was not opened for long. I walked behind the counter grabbing my bag, when I see a familiar item sticking out if it, taking the item out of my bag holding it with both hands, I stare at it with wonder and confusion, wondering how it had ended up with me. Quickly stuffing it back into my bag, locking up the store and heading to the school for pickup.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Flashback

~ Mystic Falls - Salvatore Boarding House - Rebekah'sroom ~

DAISY'S/ANGELS DREAMS

"Well, well I never thought the day would come when I would have to see a frown on your beautiful face when I come to visit you." There sitting in the middle of the bed that is placed in the centre of a large bedroom, is Rebekah the now youngest Mikaelson. I have been by Rebekah's side since she was born, I have seen her grow up, fall in love, die, get hurt, feel lost, I have been there with her through it all. She is my little sister, my friend, my daughter, and just like the other Mikaelsons I will protect her until my last breath.

"Did you know that Nik killed Esther?" the first thing I hear Rebekah say since I had arrived, it shocks me. The fact that the only people who knew of her death was me and Niklaus. He had confided in me I remember after it had happened. "Yes, Rebekah I knew, I am sorry for not telling you. But just like you had asked me to keep that secret from the family those years ago, he had asked me to keep this a secret as well."

She looked shocked at first, but then remembered the secret I have been keeping for her, and let it go. But I can see she is still upset with Niklaus.

"Look Rebekah I understand that you are upset with him but understand why he did not tell you. After you had all died, he found out he was a child of an affair, then Mikael makes his mission to kill you all, but Nikaus in particular. When he killed Esther, he was filled with rage, he felt alone everything he had known was a lie, he was afraid you would all abandon him, he still is afraid of that, its why he bloody dagger you all. But he does love you, if he did not then he would not take you all with him, coffin or not."

She nods her head. I move to sit on the bed next to her and open my arms knowing she needs a hug. Rebekah lies down in my arms hugging me around my waist. Getting curious I ask, "how did you find out anyway Rebekah?"

"Ugh that bloody Dopplebitch, she showed me the old carvings from the cave we used to carve in, Nik must have written that he killed Esther and she shoved it in my face." Saying it's too hard to talk about, Rebekah grabs me hand and takes me into her memories.

----------------------------------------------🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹------------------------------------------------------

Rebekah's Memory

~ Mystic falls - Salvatore living room ~

REBEKAH POV

Pouring myself a glass of scotch, wishing I had something stronger the urge to kill Elena Gilbert getting stronger. I hear the door open behind me and see that stupid Dopplebitch.

"I thought I told you to leave. Twice." I snark at her.

"How do you know that Mikael killed your mother?" She questions me

"Nik was there. He told me." I tiredly say, over her stupid voice"

"He lied to you." She confidently says to me.

"And how do you know that?" I question her taking a gulp of my scotch.

"The cave where you carved your family's names is covered in symbols." She shows me images of my family's carvings from the cave. "The story of your family: how your parents arrived, how they made peace, the spell that turned them into vampires, and this. This is the symbol for hybrid. It's a combination of the werewolf and the vampire symbol. And this is the one for your mother."

"Her necklace." I say in astonishment

"And this is the story of her death. The hybrid killed the Original Witch. Not Mikael. Klaus." She snarls

"No! No, he wouldn't." I deny strongly, Nik would not do this and if he had Angel would tell me.

"She put the curse on him, made it so that he would be the only one of his kind, and then she rejected him. With the werewolf gene comes aggression and violence...when he turned, all of that was heightened. He killed her, Rebekah. And then he made up this entire lie about your father, so that he wouldn't lose you." She Snarls at me trying to get me to be on her side, and sadly it is working a little.

"These mean nothing! They're just stupid drawings, done by stupid people who had no idea who my family was!" I deny it all further, I don't want to talk about this. But this stupid girl is pushing my buttons to the point of wanting to rip her head off. But instead, I rip the photos out of Elena's hands and tear them to pieces throwing them into the fire.

"Then why are you so upset?" she pushes further

"Why are you doing this to me? I've done nothing to you!" I state confused at her viciousness towards me.

"Klaus killed your mother. He has a hold on you, on me, on everyone. He has for a thousand years. We have to make it stop!" she yells at me, she pushed me too far, I grab her by the throat showing her my vampire face.

"Shut up! Shut up! Don't talk anymore! Nothing!" I yell at her. I let go of her and fall to my knees in tears, just wishing for angel to be here. I need her to hug me and tell me it will all be alright.

Elena being the stupid child she is pulls out a piece of paper from her back pocket, showing it to me I recognize it as the carving we made for Angel, she is a part of our family and it needed to be documented.

"I am sorry, but we found this as well. We do not know what it means but I was hoping you would tell me, whoever of whatever it means, maybe it could help us kill Klaus." She asks me sweetly. How dare she! I stare at the photo of the angel carving we had done for our angel.

"Sorry Dopplebitch but no matter how sweet you make your voice you and your little posse will never find out what that symbol means." Not giving her a chance to reply I speed to my room in this blasted house.

Rebekah's Memory Over

--------------------------------------------------🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹--------------------------------------------------

~ Mystic falls - Salvatore boarding house - Rebekah's room~

ANGEL/DAISY POV

I stare at Rebekah in shock not being able to believe that someone could be that conniving and manipulative. "She is a horrid girl, be careful around her Rebekah ok something does not seem right. And thank you for not telling her about my symbol."

"You don't need to thank me, we always protect you, just like you protect us." She hugs me, falling asleep in my arms.

An hour later some tall male with piercing blue eyes barges into Rebekah's room. I shake her slightly awake, knowing the man can't see me but if Rebekah just randomly is seen shaking, he might get worried not knowing it is me.

"UP and at em Barbie Klaus, Mikael is daggered downstairs, and we have a plan all sorted out. Unless you want to share with the group what the mystery symbol means?" Rebekah mumbled a "never gonna happen" and walked right past him dragging me behind her.

Being able to still talk in through the mind link, I send a message to Rebekah.

'Rebekah what does this man mean Mikael is daggered downstairs, what are you getting yourself involved in?'

'Don't worry angel, I have already messaged Nik. I may have been mad at him, but I knew sending him into a Mikael trap is selfish. I just need to see what their plan is, so I am pretending I am on their side'

'Ok but be careful.'

We arrive in the living room, where I see that blue eyed man who had barged into Rebekah's room, that Elena girl that hurt Rebekah, the worst father I have ever known lying down with a dagger sticking out of him and Stefan who I remember who had hung out with Rebekah and Nikalus in the 20s. Stefan's piercing green eyes remind me of someone. Someone I wish I could remember but cannot seem to.

'Rebekah who is the blue-eyed man?'

'That is Damon, Stefan's older brother, and the man fighting for Elena's heart'

'Another love triangle I see then?'

We meet eyes smirking at each other holding in laughs.

I look up when I hear Niklaus' voice, "Portland is fantastic. Once you get over all the whiny music and healthy-looking people, it is literally a breeding ground for werewolves." I roll my eyes hearing his normal mischievous voice

"Your father is dead." Stefan replies bluntly

"What did you say to me?" Niklaus replies in shock, but it gets me thinking.

"Oh, my mistake. Not your actual father and not dead. Mikael. Daggered. What do you want me to do with the body?" ooo I want to punch Stefan so hard right now.

"Well, first I want you to explain to me exactly what happened." Niklaus retorts. I turn to Rebekah

'I have a plan do you trust me?' she squeezes my hand in understanding.

"Niklaus I am here with Rebekah, they plan to take the dagger out of Mikael after your call, be careful ok. If you hear me give me a sign." Waiting and hoping that Niklaus can hear me.

"I hear you loud and clear." I sigh in relief knowing he was saying that to me, Rebekah squeezes my hand in relief as well. "However, Stefan I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself.

"Well, he is here. Come by whenever." Stefan replies boredly

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?" Knowing Stefan is lying but still playing his part, Niklaus pushes Stefan further.

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes." Stefan replies in defence

"I wanna talk to Rebekah." Niklaus declares. As Stefan agrees and hands the phone to Rebekah for her to take control of the call with her brother.

"Hello Nik."

"Hi, Niklaus!" I excitedly greet with Rebekah.

Niklaus chuckles softly hearing my voice "Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run in with the dagger?" knowing he is just playing his part, but also asking for more information, so after Rebekah responds so do I

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here."

"I believe that the group here and Mikael are conspiring. Be careful Niklaus, Rebekah is trying to get as much information as she can" I say everything fast so that there is not too big of a break between Rebekah's Response and Niklaus' reply.

"I'll be home soon"

"I miss you Niklaus, I will be visiting you next. Also, everyone is mean to Rebekah here too" this time I reply before Rebekah

"Good. I'll see you then, brother." Rebekah hangs up the phone handing it back to Stefan. "He bought it. He's coming home."

I block out the rest of the conversation seeing Elena pull the dagger out of Mikael and the trio leaving the Living room. Rebekah pulls me to the couch so I can pick a colour for her to do her nails. With the Salvatore's gone, we are free to talk again.

We sit making small conversation, waiting for Mikael to wake. She tells me about a dance that she is attending tonight called a homecoming dance. She seems so excited, rambling about her dress and shoes. Even stopping to compliment me on my outfit.

Hearing a cough, we both shift our attention to Mikael as he wakes. I stay quiet during their conversation knowing this is something Rebekah needs to do on her own. Rebekah finishes telling Mikael that Niklaus is family and that going after him he was going after them all. And that no matter what he does to them he is family to her unlike Mikael. We head up the stairs back to her room, where I help her get ready for her dance

We are both giggling, as we dance around her room with each other. We dance over to her vanity where I stand behind her so I can do her hair. We sing to the music, and she asks me how I am. After I finish curling her blonde locks, I move to the front of her to do her makeup.

In front of a mirror there Rebekah stands in her gorgeous red dress. "You look beautiful Rebekah." I hear footsteps and see Elena enter. Something seems off when she enters.

"Getting a head start, huh?"

"Embarrassing truth? This is my first high school dance."

"Ever?"

"I never really had time for high school before. Nik and I were always moving around, running. Anyway- I didn't want to leave anything to chance. Have you heard anymore from him?"

I squeeze Rebekah's hand in sympathy knowing she missed the days she was human. I warn Rebekah to be careful something doesn't seem right. As Rebekah and Elena continue their conversation about the plan tonight, I keep my eyes on Elena.

As Rebekah warns Elena, I squeeze her hand telling her I love her. Turning my attention back to Elena I see her pull Esther's old necklace out from her pocket.

"My mother's necklace." Elena offers to put the necklace on Rebekah, as I see her clipping the backing, I see something familiar being stabbed through Rebekah's back, on impulse I send a gush of wind Elena's way shoving her back into the hallway. I quickly pull the dagger out waking Rebekah.

Rebekah stares at me in shock with tears in her eyes, she grabs my free hand as she vampire speeds out of the house into another one.

"Thank you" Rebekah shakily mumbles. I pull her into a hug telling her I love her. Feeling lighter I know I am about to wake up, I pull back from Rebekah, I look her in the eyes. "Rebekah It is time I have to go; I love you, ok? Remember to call Niklaus and tell him what happened." She nods quickly giving me another hug.

Flashback over

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

~ Storybrooke - Daisy Kitchen ~

DAISY POV

Sighing as I stare at the item in my hands; Rebekah's dagger, wondering how this happened, as this has never happened before, that I can remember.

"Aunt Dais are you coming, I got the first movie all set up." I snap out of my daydream hearing Paige call me from the living room. "Coming bubbles!" putting the dagger inside the bills draw, I head into the kitchen.

"don't forget the cocoa!" Paige yells out to me. Turning back towards the kitchen I grab the cocoa heading for the living room again. "Alright Bubbles what are we watching?"

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

~ Storybrooke - Regina's underground lair ~

REGINA POV

Dear Regina,

I have been by your side for many years. I was there when you met Daniel, I was there when you had to practice magic, I was there when you were forced to become queen, I was there when you waged war against Snow White, and I was there when you made deals with Rumple.

I was there for you through it all, even when it hurt me, or you had hurt me. You were my friend, my sister. I was going to support you no matter what. But today I found you had taken it too far.

I had been wondering where Jefferson and Grace had gone after their hut was empty, instead of filled with smells of cooked food for us for tea. I thought maybe Jefferson had taken Grace for a trip and forgot to inform me.

I came to your quarters to try and find you, to talk about this curse you have planned. But instead, I found one of your guards shoving little Gracie around the castle, getting ready to put her in the dungeon. I could not believe it.

I have been trying to be there for you and support you the best I could with how you have changed and become dark. But this I cannot excuse. She is a little girl Regina, and she is my friend's daughter. You did not tell me you had her, or that you had done something to Jefferson. You took away the man who had become a brother to me, a real brother after everything you know I went through with the dark one. But worse you tore a daughter away from her father, and you of all people should understand how horrible that is.

So, I am sorry Regina, but I cannot support you anymore, this is goodbye. I have taken Gracie with me; I cannot be you friend anymore I cannot be your sister anymore. I cannot support someone I do not know anymore.

Goodbye,

Evil queen

Sincerely

Adaline Rose

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

SORRY I HAD TO RE EDIT THIS CHAPTER AND ONES FOLLOWING, BECAUSE THE STORY LINE AND TIME LINE WAS NOT RIGHT. 

OUTFIT WITH REBEKAH ABOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

359K 8.9K 19
[BOOK ONE] 100 days. That's all Amber Rose had left until she went to the dark side of her coven in New Orleans. In the Rose family when you turn 21...
255K 4.6K 24
just some Elijah Mikaelson One Shots, mostly from the reader's point. Feedback is always appreciated! :)
370K 6.8K 22
We all know the story of the original family , the Mikaelsons . Mikeal , Esther , Elijah , Niklaus , Finn, Kol , Rebekah and Henrick . But you're for...
32.6K 526 40
What if there was another Mikaelson? What if Kol had a twin sister? The Mikaelson's were the best of friends growing up, Vampirism and their parents...